Jump to topic:

Pick Harikrish as your Champion

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 9:42:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO. But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, skills, courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are. It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence. Post the reason and the person you wish to neutralize and I will study the merits of your case before responding.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

It is also possible you might have issues with Harikrish himself because as a champion of many causes he might have put you at the receiving end of his enlightened admonishment and rebuke or stuck his enlightened feet in your face to kiss. But that was done for your benefit to nudge your Karma in the right directions. There is plenty more from where that came from. You are welcome to embrace the abundance of his aura.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 10:09:01 PM
At 2/15/2017 9:42:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO. But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, skills, courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are. It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence. Post the reason and the person you wish to neutralize and I will study the merits of your case before responding.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

It is also possible you might have issues with Harikrish himself because as a champion of many causes he might have put you at the receiving end of his enlightened admonishment and rebuke or stuck his enlightened feet in your face to kiss. But that was done for your benefit to nudge your Karma in the right directions. There is plenty more from where that came from. You are welcome to embrace the abundance of his aura.

You may think that you are a champion for the biblically uneducated Muslims, but anyone who calls Mary the mother of Jesus a slut as you have, is definitely not a champion to any biblical believing body of belief, in fact, to those bodies you would be seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 10:26:35 PM

How about champion stalker? We pick a victem and you follow them around the Internet, collecting posts for your database from ddo, Facebook and other various sites to use in your campaign against them.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 10:29:40 PM
At 2/15/2017 10:09:01 PM, Gentorev wrote:

You may think that you are a champion for the biblically uneducated Muslims, but anyone who calls Mary the mother of Jesus a slut as you have, is definitely not a champion to any biblical believing body of belief, in fact, to those bodies you would be seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan(emphasis added, lol).

Oh, I love alliteration, lol.

One thing you have to admit, Harikrish has an ego as big as Donald Trumps, lol.
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 10:55:10 PM

You may think that you are a champion for the biblically uneducated Muslims, but anyone who calls Mary the mother of Jesus a slut as you have, is definitely not a champion to any biblical believing body of belief, in fact, to those bodies you would be seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan.

Mary does not need defending. Joseph forgave her and married her despite her sexual immorality. Jesus went by the title SOG (Son of God) to protect his mother Mary or he would have gone by the title SOB ( Son of a Bitch). But Mary did not appreciate that Jesus claimed he was a SOG. She found it blasphemous and thought Jesus was a madman.
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

The people heard Mary. So, rather than stone Mary for adultery, Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 11:00:14 PM
At 2/15/2017 10:26:35 PM, janesix wrote:

How about champion stalker? We pick a victem and you follow them around the Internet, collecting posts for your database from ddo, Facebook and other various sites to use in your campaign against them.

I don't know which personality of yours is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 11:24:36 PM

The supposed champion of the Christians, who has called Mary the mother of Jesus, "A SLUT" wrote in post # 128 of the thread "Why didn't Adam die on the day;"

Harikrish wrote.......Even the Patriach Abraham was a Jewish pimp, who pimped his wife and got pretty wealthy doing it.

Gentorev........That is not the way to talk about your great ancestor who was chosen by your God (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) as the one through who he would bless the world and through whom he would multiply himself.

Harikrish......Add paranoia to those circumcised pricks.

Gentorev...........Would you be referring to Jesus the saviour of the christians, who was circumcised when he was eight days old?

Harikrish.......The worldwide blessing came through Jesus Christ, who was of Abraham's family line.

Gentorev........Correct! The worldwide blessing came through Jesus Christ, who was the promised saviour of mankind, who was born of the family line of Gods chosen one, Abraham, through his son Isaac, and definitely not Ishmael

Harikrish........Who did they (The Jews) think wrote those blasphemous lies in their Bible?

Gentorev........You might think that the OT of the Jewish and the christian canon is full of Blasphemous lies, but Jesus didn"t and nor does anyone who believes that Jesus is the promised seed of Abraham.

YOU! A champion of the Christians??? I think not.

Galatians 4: 29; But he who was born of the flesh (The line of Ishmael) despised and persecuted him, (The line of Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings/power of the Holy Spirit.

Yea, we all know who you champion mate.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 1:33:32 AM
At 2/15/2017 11:00:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I don't know which personality of yours is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you.

I don't have an identity disorder. I am schizophrenic. There's a big difference.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 5:09:08 AM
seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan.
You wrote this with a pronounced LISP, didn't you?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 5:15:38 AM
At 2/16/2017 5:09:08 AM, bulproof wrote:

How did you guess mate?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 1:35:17 PM
At 2/15/2017 10:29:40 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You may think that you are a champion for the biblically uneducated Muslims, but anyone who calls Mary the mother of Jesus a slut as you have, is definitely not a champion to any biblical believing body of belief, in fact, to those bodies you would be seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan(emphasis added, lol).

Oh, I love alliteration, lol.

One thing you have to admit, Harikrish has an ego as big as Donald Trumps, lol.

Big egos are not necessarily bad. But bruised egos are. And admitting you are the lowest of the low which resulted in your low self esteem and self neglect which is what drove you to a third world country like the Phillipines to seek comfort in the company of sexually immoral Filipino unwed mothers with children to live out your own sexually immoral fantasies and perversion. But that is not the way to boost your damaged ego.

You only sink further into Satan's world where you lived most of your depraved life. At 68 there is little left for you to look forward to except maybe some Jehovah's consolation that you will not be asked to carry a burden you cannot bear. That is why Jehovah has stripped you off your family, friends, congregation, wealth and self respect. Those were burdens you could not handle.

Jehovah chose the right time to teach you, He picked a time when you were humiliated and reduced to the lowest of the low.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 2:01:54 PM
At 2/16/2017 1:33:32 AM, janesix wrote:

I don't have an identity disorder. I am schizophrenic. There's a big difference.

That hardly improves your standing.

"Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that causes hallucinations (sensations that aren"t real) and delusions (beliefs that can"t possibly be true, in addition to other symptoms like jumbled thoughts, jumbled speech, and difficulties expressing emotions. People who experience schizophrenia may hear or feel things that aren"t real or believe things that can"t be real, but these aren"t separate identities."

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I don't know which split part of your mind (personality) is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you.
rosends
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 2:14:12 PM
At 2/16/2017 2:01:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

"Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that causes hallucinations (sensations that aren"t real) and delusions (beliefs that can"t possibly be true, in addition to other symptoms like jumbled thoughts, jumbled speech, and difficulties expressing emotions. People who experience schizophrenia may hear or feel things that aren"t real or believe things that can"t be real, but these aren"t separate identities."

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I don't know which split part of your mind (personality) is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you.

You might be confusing schizophrenia with a dissociative identity disorder.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 2:47:36 PM
At 2/15/2017 11:24:36 PM, Gentorev wrote:

The supposed champion of the Christians, who has called Mary the mother of Jesus, "A SLUT" wrote in post # 128 of the thread "Why didn't Adam die on the day;"

Harikrish wrote.......Even the Patriach Abraham was a Jewish pimp, who pimped his wife and got pretty wealthy doing it.

Gentorev........That is not the way to talk about your great ancestor who was chosen by your God (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) as the one through who he would bless the world and through whom he would multiply himself.

It should give our readers pause when they discover the Jewish patriachs as early as Abraham were already pimping their wives. Explains why God of the Bible picked the Jews to punish because even those chosen by him were of low moral character.

Harikrish......Add paranoia to those circumcised pricks.

Gentorev...........Would you be referring to Jesus the saviour of the christians, who was circumcised when he was eight days old?

All Jews are circumcised pricks. But Jesus remains the only beloved Jew in the consciousness of Gentiles for the last 2000 years. What is wrong with these circumcised pricks?

Harikrish.......The worldwide blessing came through Jesus Christ, who was of Abraham's family line.

Gentorev........Correct! The worldwide blessing came through Jesus Christ, who was the promised saviour of mankind, who was born of the family line of Gods chosen one, Abraham, through his son Isaac, and definitely not Ishmael

The Jews did not believe Jesus was the promised saviour, neither did the Romans or they would not have dared to crucified him. Both Abraham and Isaac pimped their wives(Sarah and Rebekah) and got wealthy doing it. The descendants of Ishmael remained faithful to the covenant and were rewarded by God. Compare the wealth, land, oil, population of descendants of Ishmael (Arabs) with that of the descendants of Isaac (Jews) . Even a non believer will conclude the Arabs were blessed and the Jews cursed by God.

Harikrish........Who did they (The Jews) think wrote those blasphemous lies in their Bible?

Gentorev........You might think that the OT of the Jewish and the christian canon is full of Blasphemous lies, but Jesus didn"t and nor does anyone who believes that Jesus is the promised seed of Abraham.

Two different Genealogies of Jesus are given one in Matthew and the other Luke. But have incomplete accounts and both fail to link Jesus to Abraham or David.
The only thing we are certain of was Abraham pimped Sarah and Jesus was a SOB. Mary was pregnant with Jesus before she married Joseph.

YOU! A champion of the Christians??? I think not.

I bring scriptural truths to those who wish to learn.

Galatians 4: 29; But he who was born of the flesh (The line of Ishmael) despised and persecuted him, (The line of Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings/power of the Holy Spirit.

Yes, but the descendants of Isaac displeased God whereas the descendants of Ishmael pleased God.

Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 21:43)"

(According to the Apocalypse of Peter, this nation would come from the Arabs)

Yea, we all know who you champion mate.

And you know that because I have volunteered my time to champion many causes and created threads/OP so everyone could follow my example.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 5:37:14 PM
At 2/16/2017 2:14:12 PM, rosends wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

Already responded to Janesix who believes she suffers from schizophrenia and not dissociative identity disorder.

I replied:

"That hardly improves your standing.

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I don't know which split part of your mind (personality) is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you."

She accepts she suffers from a conflicted mind (split mind) but denies she has a identity crisis (DID) .So it really is a question of the degree of her mental illness.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 10:19:19 PM
At 2/16/2017 5:37:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

Already responded to Janesix who believes she suffers from schizophrenia and not dissociative identity disorder.

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I don't know which split part of your mind (personality) is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you."

She accepts she suffers from a conflicted mind (split mind) but denies she has a identity crisis (DID) .So it really is a question of the degree of her mental illness.

So because she suffers from Schizophrenia, you're just going to disregard any opinion she has?
"Hate begets hate"
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 10:32:12 PM
At 2/16/2017 5:09:08 AM, bulproof wrote:

He didn't pronounce it, he wrote it, lol.
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2017 10:55:58 PM
At 2/16/2017 10:19:19 PM, Axonly wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

So because she suffers from Schizophrenia, you're just going to disregard any opinion she has?

You should read the post before responding.

Here is what I suggested to Janesix.

"I don't know which split part of your mind (personality) is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 12:40:34 AM
At 2/16/2017 10:55:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

"I don't know which split part of your mind (personality) is posting. But you should wait till they correct each other before posting or it appears as just another unbalanced comment coming from you.

You'll say that any time she has an opinion you disagree with though.
"Hate begets hate"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 1:06:15 AM
At 2/17/2017 12:40:34 AM, Axonly wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

Why do you assume the future when you are still struggling with the present?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 1:31:25 AM
At 2/17/2017 1:06:15 AM, Harikrish wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

It's just what you do.
"Hate begets hate"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 1:34:10 AM
At 2/17/2017 1:31:25 AM, Axonly wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

It's just what you do.

Soon or later you have to let go of my enlightened feet. Are you done kissing them?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 1:35:21 AM
At 2/17/2017 1:34:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

It's just what you do.

Soon or later you have to let go of my enlightened feet. Are you done kissing them?

No enlightened person acts hateful towards another person.
"Hate begets hate"
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 6:23:32 AM
At 2/17/2017 1:35:21 AM, Axonly wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

It's just what you do.

So then, according to you, Jesus who flogged hell out of the thieving money exchangers and called his opponents, vipers, sons of serpents and sons of the lying Satan, was not an enlightened person?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 7:37:40 AM
At 2/17/2017 6:23:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

It's just what you do.

So then, according to you, Jesus who flogged hell out of the thieving money exchangers and called his opponents, vipers, sons of serpents and sons of the lying Satan, was not an enlightened person?

I doubt any person can obtain the concept of enlightenment.
"Hate begets hate"
rextr05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 12:20:41 PM

What ...... you couldn't get enough votes when you tried the same thing in the past, so you thought you'd try it again? Silly, silly man. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. (Meaning: go away little boy, you bother me).
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 2:31:48 PM
At 2/17/2017 12:20:41 PM, rextr05 wrote:

What ...... you couldn't get enough votes when you tried the same thing in the past, so you thought you'd try it again? Silly, silly man. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. (Meaning: go away little boy, you bother me).

Your issues have been addressed in my post.

"I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 9:31:20 PM
At 2/17/2017 6:23:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

I replied:

schizo means "to split"
phrenia means "mind"

It's just what you do.

Sorry I missed your post. Welcome to the enlightened club.
rextr05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 9:58:54 PM
At 2/17/2017 2:31:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/17/2017 12:20:41 PM, rextr05 wrote:

Your issues have been addressed in my post.

"I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. "

Nope not talking about the folks you describe here cuz I, nor you, are privy to their problems if any. U think you know everything & what's on the minds of everyone to the delight of all that read your posts ...... for entertainment, rather than enlightenment, as you view yourself. Hopefully you are happy & content in that small delusional world you think of as home.
One thing I know for sure you have wrong tho. It's that God never gives up on anyone.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 10:06:40 PM
At 2/15/2017 10:55:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Mary does not need defending. Joseph forgave her and married her despite her sexual immorality. Jesus went by the title SOG (Son of God) to protect his mother Mary or he would have gone by the title SOB ( Son of a Bitch). But Mary did not appreciate that Jesus claimed he was a SOG. She found it blasphemous and thought Jesus was a madman.
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

The people heard Mary. So, rather than stone Mary for adultery, Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

And those were the words of the great champion of the Christians.

Give us a break you brainless idiot.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.