Total Posts:188|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Clock and Speedometer are the same Machine.

John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 6:06:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A clock and Speedometer are in fact the same machine. They both only tell the speed an object is travelling. One machine is used generalized on many types of object while the other is simple attach to two objects.

Is speed relative to time, gravitation, or both?
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:58:47 PM
At 7/1/2017 6:06:24 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
A clock and Speedometer are in fact the same machine. They both only tell the speed an object is travelling. One machine is used generalized on many types of object while the other is simple attach to two objects.

Is speed relative to time, gravitation, or both?

Oh oh, looks like someone wasn't paying attention in school.

http://www.physicsclassroom.com...
http://www.softschools.com...
http://www.wikihow.com...
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 4:05:41 PM
Goldtop,
Distance, Speed, Time. Is an algebraic formula to a fixed equation and the outcome created to always be relative, not accurate. Distance, Speed, and Time are all measured with the same machine.

The measurement of time is nothing more than a comparison made against two speeds and distance. I was unaware that school was infallible or automatically had the best way. I do not blame school for not being able to hold my complete attention. I do not blame school for being an accomplice to a possible crime as this relates to patent law.

I am not even saying the crime is intentional. Law is meant to be tested and the test is to describe a clock and speedometer as not the same machine. Not if the machine works that is kind of pointless as we know the speedometers work.

First Speedometer patent 1916
First clock built 725 A.D. - 1657
1797 First U.S. granted patent for a clock.
http://www.innovateus.net...
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 7:53:00 PM
At 7/2/2017 4:05:41 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
Goldtop,
Distance, Speed, Time. Is an algebraic formula to a fixed equation and the outcome created to always be relative, not accurate. Distance, Speed, and Time are all measured with the same machine.

Sorry, that's not true at all, if it were, we wouldn't need any formulas or even dimensions.

The measurement of time is nothing more than a comparison made against two speeds and distance.

Did you look at the links I provided that explains the relationship between time, speed and distance and how to calculate one by knowing the others?

I was unaware that school was infallible or automatically had the best way.

Far better than anything you or I have come up with.

I do not blame school for not being able to hold my complete attention.

What should you blame for not learning something? You?

I do not blame school for being an accomplice to a possible crime as this relates to patent law.

Gibberish.

I am not even saying the crime is intentional. Law is meant to be tested and the test is to describe a clock and speedometer as not the same machine. Not if the machine works that is kind of pointless as we know the speedometers work.

No one cares about that.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2017 1:59:03 AM
At 7/2/2017 7:53:00 PM, Goldtop wrote:
Goldtop,

Sorry, that's not true at all, if it were, we wouldn't need any formulas or even dimensions.

The measurement of time is nothing more than a comparison made against two speeds and distance.

Did you look at the links I provided that explains the relationship between time, speed and distance and how to calculate one by knowing the others?

I do not blame school for being an accomplice to a possible crime as this relates to patent law.

Gibberish.

No one cares about that.

Goldtop,
I do not know if you understand the basics here. I am asking how the math is going to tell me if the machine used to measure all three numbers is not the same one machine. We know it will work this way. Why, because it is the same machine creating relativity. It is now just a matter of translation between two speeds. It is like a magic trick it only looks entertaining because of the misdirection away from Time and Speed are the same thing given twice in a different language each way. The only time there will ever be an issue is when we try and use a clock to actual measure time""""..lol

This suggest a patent design had been intellectual copied. The clock in 1797 was copied to a speedometer in 1916. By basic principle the two mechanisms are at the least performing the same task.

Sure someone cares and I"m not surprised it is not you, I'm still just asking the value amount of dedication to fix this type issue, is it 3.4 billion dollars? Think about how many people use a clock? I"m I to believe that you are saying it is worthless? The average person when asked had always replied if true it would be priceless, or beyond price.

How much is it worth to attach a clock to time?
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2017 9:49:02 PM
At 7/3/2017 1:59:03 AM, John_C_1812 wrote:
At 7/2/2017 7:53:00 PM, Goldtop wrote:
Goldtop,

Gibberish.

No one cares about that.

Goldtop,
I do not know if you understand the basics here. I am asking how the math is going to tell me if the machine used to measure all three numbers is not the same one machine.

I've provided all I can to help you understand, but it looks like you don't want to understand these simple basic concepts. So be it.

We know it will work this way. Why, because it is the same machine creating relativity. It is now just a matter of translation between two speeds. It is like a magic trick it only looks entertaining because of the misdirection away from Time and Speed are the same thing given twice in a different language each way. The only time there will ever be an issue is when we try and use a clock to actual measure time""""..lol

This suggest a patent design had been intellectual copied. The clock in 1797 was copied to a speedometer in 1916. By basic principle the two mechanisms are at the least performing the same task.

Sure someone cares and I"m not surprised it is not you, I'm still just asking the value amount of dedication to fix this type issue, is it 3.4 billion dollars? Think about how many people use a clock? I"m I to believe that you are saying it is worthless? The average person when asked had always replied if true it would be priceless, or beyond price.

How much is it worth to attach a clock to time?
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2017 2:34:29 AM
A clock outputs time. A speedometer outputs a velocity. Importantly, the speedometer doesn't require a clock to work. Thus, they are not the same machine.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2017 3:21:10 AM
At 7/4/2017 2:34:29 AM, Cobalt wrote:
A clock outputs time. A speedometer outputs a velocity. Importantly, the speedometer doesn't require a clock to work. Thus, they are not the same machine.

Are you sitting down?

So you are saying that the atomic clock does not put out the velocity of an electromagnetic field? That 24 hours a day is not the rough speed the earth spins once, and 364 days is not the speed the earth moves around the sun once? They are not the same machine or are not connected to the same objects?

Let"s make something perfectly clear. I am saying it"s wrong because it is a speedometer and we call the speed it shows us as time. Not that it doesn"t work as a gauge to judge our speed of efficacy in performing tasks.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2017 5:02:48 PM
At 7/4/2017 3:21:10 AM, John_C_1812 wrote:
At 7/4/2017 2:34:29 AM, Cobalt wrote:

Are you sitting down?

So you are saying that the atomic clock does not put out the velocity of an electromagnetic field? That 24 hours a day is not the rough speed the earth spins once, and 364 days is not the speed the earth moves around the sun once? They are not the same machine or are not connected to the same objects?

Let"s make something perfectly clear. I am saying it"s wrong because it is a speedometer and we call the speed it shows us as time. Not that it doesn"t work as a gauge to judge our speed of efficacy in performing tasks.

Speed is Distance / Time.

To measure this, Speedometers need to measure distance, and time (or at least changes in both).

A Clock, measures the change in time; in general it does this by measuring an event that has known or constant timing.

A wound clock, for example, operates off the laws of motion; but only insofar as the frequency of the pendulum swing that activates each tick of the mechanism is defined by distance, and weight: the clock doesn't "measure" the speed but simply relies on the constancy of the event happening.

The same goes for Atomic Clocks. These do not measure speed, but producing a timed output that is relative to the number of event transitions that occur at a constant rate.

So in that respect, a clock is a device that measures the elapsed transitions of some event that occurs at a constant repeating interval; and a speedometer is a device that measured the change in distance over some known time interval.

They are not the same thing.

There is, for example, no way to tell the speed of an object just by observing a clock: you must make ADDITIONAL observations of distance to know the speed.

Alternatively, you cannot use a speedometer just to tell the time; you must make ADDITIONAL observations of distance to know the time that has elapsed.

In this respect, you need a clock to make a speedometer, but it isn't a speedometer, in any way shape or form.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2017 3:34:40 AM
At 7/4/2017 5:02:48 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Alternatively, you cannot use a speedometer just to tell the time; you must make ADDITIONAL observations of distance to know the time that has elapsed.

Ramshutu

Yeah that is exactly what I thought.

That sound great but let"s say the drive and the displays are attached on opposite sides of the same mechanical device. If a speedometer was attached at the gauge, it is then the odometer that would be displaying the time. The only variation being the numbers. A clock goes from 1 - 12 and has 3 continual loops. The speedometer and odometer would go from 1 - 10 and has 8 continual loops.

They are the same machine reading energy and translating in two different ways.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2017 12:51:30 PM

A Clock, measures the change in time; in general it does this by measuring an event that has known or constant timing.

Are you sure people do not measure the change in time. This done off the speed of the constant motion of energy, as this constant motion creates a distance we measure in circles?
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2017 6:47:16 PM
At 7/5/2017 3:34:40 AM, John_C_1812 wrote:

Ramshutu

Yeah that is exactly what I thought.

That sound great but let"s say the drive and the displays are attached on opposite sides of the same mechanical device. If a speedometer was attached at the gauge, it is then the odometer that would be displaying the time.

This literally makes no sense. I mean, literally

The only variation being the numbers. A clock goes from 1 - 12 and has 3 continual loops. The speedometer and odometer would go from 1 - 10 and has 8 continual loops.

They are the same machine reading energy and translating in two different ways.

No they are not.

Distance is not energy, time is not energy, and speed is not energy.

An odometer is a counter, that counts how many distance units have been traversed. It is independent of time.

A speedometer, is also a counter, that counts how many time units have elapsed per distance units traversed.

What you're talking about is meaningless technobabble.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2017 6:48:13 PM
At 7/5/2017 12:51:30 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:

Are you sure people do not measure the change in time. This done off the speed of the constant motion of energy, as this constant motion creates a distance we measure in circles?

If you can describe your idea in a way that doesn't sound like incoherent nonsense, I'd be happy to listen. I can't even start working out what you meant in this reply.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2017 4:08:42 AM
At 7/5/2017 6:48:13 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

If you can describe your idea in a way that doesn't sound like incoherent nonsense,

No, not without self-value. I never argued distance just that both time and speed are in fact a speed only. The clocks speed is set at 1,674,360 Mph. The speedometers speed is not a fixed velocity.

Distance or degree can be used to find a missing speed, fixed speed known as Time, or the variable speed of the second object in motion.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2017 4:28:25 AM
The mechanics of a speedometer work backwards or opposite of the way self-winding clocks worked and spring wound clocks worked. The numbers on the speedometer would be displaying the toque on the spring drive hidden from view inside the clock. The shaft which has the three arms, hour, minutes, and seconds would be the placed or position attached to the cable translating the wheels spinning.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2017 2:09:43 PM
"Describe the idea in a way that doesn"t sound incoherent."

It would be; "please as witness describe a fraud, not idea, as the crime that has been broken in a coherent way so that others can understand."

The fixed velocity of a clock, its known speed of rotation, 1,037 Mph. the speed of the clock is attached to the known fastest thing that perpetually moves. Thus; the ideal clock never should stop spinning. The clocks speed is connected to something that does not stop moving. At one time it was the earth"s rotation, now it is the sun by way of electromagnetic wave as a simulation to atomic energy. Time and Speed are in fact the same thing, and only on official documents regarding federal funding do they become two different things, a speed and a time, instead of just two of the same item (speed). These two items are both a rate of travel and are compared.

So to figure out one speed you need two speeds and a distance or degree. A position can be found by using distance, degree, and two speeds. As a constant velocity is used to substitute, replace time. This is why Christopher Columbus got lost even though he had a map to get to America, he did not have the Captains sextant or hour glass. Distances are often found using degrees as these translate to a map from origin with accurate position by way of triangulation. (Sextants find a time using the sun.)

When you think about it. The idea of using the earth"s speed of rotation made sense as the base line for measuring distance, then labeling this other speed for measurement purposes time, as not to cause confusion between any two speeds compared by users. The issue is still fraud when making the claim in writing that time is not a speed and can be scientifically challenged as measurement of speed.

There are much better ways to assess time then electromagnetic wave for space travel. As mathematically satellites have shown that gravitational forces affect electromagnetic forces. I personally am interested it two thither ways as they are vital for the prediction of earth quakes. Three forms of time provide a distance in three different directions by law of gravity. Third Law of Gravitation: gravitational forces are not equal in all direction. Square law is a generalization created by the presumption, and a clock is not in fact, it is a speed and is a fixed velocity.

I mathematically over calculated a number on the earth"s speed of rotation to days however relativity describes the earth"s real physical rotation speed at over 1 million Mph 6 hours a day. As this is theory the 1037 Mph (NASA) is best generally understood speed.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2017 4:53:58 PM
Ramshutu,

The basic principle not understood that makes a lot of this sound like gibberish. The clock and speedometer are bot a type of Torque Converter, this is a machine that is hooked to an energy source. The display method can be changed with each torque converter. This helps keep the public from confusion in mistaking any number of identical machines (Torque Converters). A true essence of time is imperial as gravitation does not exist all over the universe and real time does. Right?

Time exists equal in all places of gravitation and palaces without gravitation in one giant moment. A black hole cannot bend time, period. A black hole does not bend space, period. A black hole can bend light. A black hole can bend electromagnetic waves. A black hole is relative to light and electromagnetic waves, things effected in the universe by gravity only.

A magnetic force is known relative to gravitation and is not consistent universally. Thus; all things are no truly relative. So a method to correct this issue has a price tag of 3.4 billion dollars to fix. It would have been less but the extent of the damage caused by human abuse is rather extensively or high.

If a person does not know how to fix the issue or is receiving grants or government funding the issue might simply be best ignored?
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2017 7:57:35 PM
A clock{ occupied space set of events } is a frequency of events, just as any occupied space is. Ergo all specific{ special-case } event entities, have and associated frequency if not a sine-wave frequency pattern on individual sine-wave patterns that sum to the individual entity{ fermions bosons or any collection thereof }.

The metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/time aspect of space between the ticks and/or tocks is abstract. Not an actual 3D space.

The 3D space is the specific, occupied-space-clock and its frequency of events{ ticks, tocks etc }. We observe this 3D, occupied space as observed time i.e. the a clock, and and the space between ticks and tocks as an abstraction.

Here is similar analogy. Hold your hand out in front of you and move it from left to right or right to left in wave motion. When we stop moving the hand the occupied space-hand still exists, but the wave pattern only exists as abstraction of metaphyscial-1, mind/intellect/concept.

So as we eveything that exists we have two kinds or types or aspects;

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept abstraction of time,

2} observed occupied space of time.

Gravity and dark energy remain outside of our observation{ not quantified or quantised } so I place them outside of observed time.

*..* = observed time{ ^v^v frequency iinter-relationships }

(( )) = gravity{ positive shaped outer geodesic } and dark energy{ negative shaped inner geodesic }

(( * * )) or as (*( )*) = observed time within, between gravity ( ) and dark energy )(

( )( ) = vertical{ side view } bisection of a toroidal shape.

(( )) = horizontal{ birds-eye-view } of bisection of toroidal shape{ doughnut } ex birds-eye-view of doughnut laying on counter.

Yes gravity and dark energy occupy space but they are the odd-birds-out. With gravity specificall{ special-case } being more of the odd-bird-out than dark energy.

Gravity cohere's our finite, occupied space Universe as an integral whole.

..."Mistaking the map for the territory...{ occupied space }.... is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone confuses the semantics of a term with what it represents. A similar term is "reification", where abstractions are taken to be a real thing."..{ i.e. occupied space"....

ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2017 11:35:12 PM
At 7/6/2017 4:53:58 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:

Time exists equal in all places of gravitation and palaces without gravitation in one giant moment.

Time slows in a gravitational field, the stronger the field, the more time slows.

A black hole cannot bend time, period.

Time doesn't bend, it slows.

A black hole does not bend space, period.

Yeah, it does.

A black hole can bend light.

Light travels in straight paths through space called geodesics. These paths are bent by gravity, hence light follows the curved paths.

A black hole can bend electromagnetic waves.

Electromagnetic waves either gain or lose energy/frequency in a gravitational field.

A black hole is relative to light and electromagnetic waves, things effected in the universe by gravity only.

A magnetic force is known relative to gravitation and is not consistent universally. Thus; all things are no truly relative. So a method to correct this issue has a price tag of 3.4 billion dollars to fix. It would have been less but the extent of the damage caused by human abuse is rather extensively or high.

If a person does not know how to fix the issue or is receiving grants or government funding the issue might simply be best ignored?

The rest is gibberish.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 2:01:44 AM
At 7/6/2017 11:35:12 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/6/2017 4:53:58 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:

Time exists equal in all places of gravitation and palaces without gravitation in one giant moment.

Time slows in a gravitational field, the stronger the field, the more time slows.

A black hole cannot bend time, period.

Time doesn't bend, it slows.

A black hole does not bend space, period.

Yeah, it does.

A black hole can bend light.

Light travels in straight paths through space called geodesics. These paths are bent by gravity, hence light follows the curved paths.

A black hole can bend electromagnetic waves.

Electromagnetic waves either gain or lose energy/frequency in a gravitational field.

A black hole is relative to light and electromagnetic waves, things effected in the universe by gravity only.

The rest is gibberish.

I would disagree and explain but it is easier to write only your time slows. The other time does not.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 1:23:09 PM
At 7/6/2017 7:57:35 PM, ebuc wrote:

..."Mistaking the map for the territory...{ occupied space }.... is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone confuses the semantics of a term with what it represents. A similar term is "reification", where abstractions are taken to be a real thing."..{ i.e. occupied space"....

ebuc

Ebuc
A clock is a torque converter that also can be described as a gear reducer and a gauge used to display/make a reading. It is a machine built to replicate and display a simulation of the speed of something else.

By scientific precedent time needs a rating as element or compound by the idevigaual expresser. It is unrated by the science community. It is left unrated and becomes a connection of religion to science. This by precedent means time is subject to constitutional separation. Religion being the basic principle of publicly shared beliefs.
There is a complex interpretation used with time to hide or ignore a series of basic principles. Can you prove time has self-value? Did the time pick the numbers on its gauge? If not time is free the clock is a liberty.

Time is either the single ingredient in everything or a combination of other ingredients made form elements in space? If it is a series of elements it is a compound. If not made up of other elements it is the one element. Scientifically it is only one and not both.

As we are in a forum of science lets focus on the observed.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 3:15:36 PM
At 7/7/2017 1:23:09 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
A clock is a torque converter that also can be described as a gear reducer and a gauge used to display/make a reading. It is a machine built to replicate and display a simulation of the speed of something else.:

Toque = .."Torque is a measure of how much a force acting on an object causes that object to rotate.
https://www.physics.uoguelph.ca...

....The object rotates about an axis, which we will call the pivot point, and will label 'O'.{ axis, fulcrum point? in digital clock? }

... We will call the force 'F'.{ source of force in clock is AC or DC current, tension spring in older clocks }

The distance from the pivot point to the point where the force acts is called the moment arm, and is denoted by 'r'.{ radius, radial arm saw }.

Note that this distance, 'r', is also a vector, and points from the axis of rotation to the point where the force acts{ radial arm }

Converter = force converter{ see above, a device for altering the nature of an electric current or signal, especially from AC to DC or vice versa, or from analog to digital or vice versa. },

unit converter{ unit of measure ex metric to English },

Time of two kinds/types;

1} Observed time = occupied space

2} Abstract time = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept of space-of-abstract-time between occupied space event of ticks and or tocks, heave and hoes, ebb and flows, to and from, back and forth, forward and backward, left and right.

Relative to other clocks their rate-of-speed/timing/frfequency-of-events varies.

^v^v^v = sine-wave{ pattern } and frequency of events
/\/\/\/\/\/ = sine-wave{ pattern } and frequency of events.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 5:21:01 PM
A torque converter is a type of fluid coupling that is used to transfer rotating power from a prime mover, such as an internal combustion engine or electric motor, to a rotating driven load. The key characteristic of a torque converter is its ability to multiply torque and provide the equivalent of a reduction gear. The comparison is not literal.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

A gear reducer is a mechanism by which the energy output if a high-speed motor or engine is redirected to turn another mechanical component at a lower rotational speed and at a higher torque.

http://www.wisegeek.com...

Time has never been proved scientifically as ever had been split or originally found in two pieces, you are defining interpretation only. The clock is a speedometer attached to relativity, and as of yet; ebuc, there has been no direct connection made between a clock and time. Only a connection between a clock and relativity. Observed and abstract are conditions of relativity not time. Times condition is absolute until the discovery of its creation or the documentation of its destruction.

A clock as it is designed presently measures the distance of relativity not time. No two clocks ever hold the same time they never remain synchronized. That is due to the one fact that they are measuring relativity.

Time holds no modulation it is skeptical is humanity can even prove time factual moves. It is all places at once. I does not fade, wear, and diffuse. Time defies gravity.
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 10:06:03 PM
Time defies gravity.

Gravity is a distortion of time, so I don't think you can say that time defies gravity. Gravity's just distorted spacetime.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 1:58:58 AM
At 7/7/2017 5:21:01 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
Time has never been proved scientifically as ever had been split or originally found in two pieces, you are defining interpretation only.:

You severely confused dude. Nobody here stated time is split into two pieces. Once again your creating false projections not actually reading what others of stating. :--(

You need to learn how to use a dictionary and actually practice using then. Most word have two or more defintions same goes for time but your ego wants to only create false projections instead of reading what people actually state and the concepts theyve present. :--(

Your seveerly confused. imho

A clock as it is designed presently measures the distance of relativity not time.:

A clock is and occupied space frequency. You dont get it that all occupied space fermions and bosons have frequency.

Ive told you before and again, because you refuse to acknowledge facts of what others state, that a clock is a measure of ticks and/or tocks events that we reference as seconds, minutes, hour, days etc.

Its all{ universe parts } relative. Ticks and tocks are relative too each other, all other clocks and all other parts of Universe, if not Universe as finite whole.

No two clocks ever hold the same time they never remain synchronized. That is due to the one fact that they are measuring relativity.:

Yeah, Ive already presented this info. You ignore other info for most part.

Time holds no modulation it is skeptical is humanity can even prove time factual moves. It is all places at once. I does not fade, wear, and diffuse. Time defies gravity.:

Observed occupied space does not defy gravity. Your not only confused your incorrect with your assessments most of the time.

Little to no rational, logical common sense being expressed by you.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 2:05:54 AM
At 7/7/2017 10:06:03 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Time defies gravity.

Gravity is a distortion of time, so I don't think you can say that time defies gravity. Gravity's just distorted spacetime.

Interesting MagicAintReal how do you see gravitation as a distortion of time?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 2:09:16 AM
At 7/7/2017 2:01:44 AM, John_C_1812 wrote:
wait..are you saying a clock can be considered a speedometer calculating the time it takes for 1 revolution of the earth, and therefore the velocity of the earth's rotation?

And speedometers can help calculate time if we know the velocity and the distance?
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 2:10:21 AM
At 7/8/2017 1:58:58 AM, ebuc wrote:
At 7/7/2017 5:21:01 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
Time has never been proved scientifically as ever had been split or originally found in two pieces, you are defining interpretation only.:

You severely confused dude. Nobody here stated time is split into two pieces. Once again your creating false projections not actually reading what others of stating. :--(

You need to learn how to use a dictionary and actually practice using then. Most word have two or more defintions same goes for time but your ego wants to only create false projections instead of reading what people actually state and the concepts theyve present. :--(

Your seveerly confused. imho

I would say it is either you or me........... but the option of both is not yet scientifically ruled out.

A clock as it is designed presently measures the distance of relativity not time.:

A clock is and occupied space frequency. You dont get it that all occupied space fermions and bosons have frequency.

Ebuc
There is nothing to understand about time and occupied space, time has no rating on the periodic table of Element. Zero mass means zero Frequency I am sorry this is fact. It is the only way the data can be interpreted with reasonable logic.

ebuc
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 2:22:31 AM
At 7/8/2017 2:09:16 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 7/7/2017 2:01:44 AM, John_C_1812 wrote:
wait..are you saying a clock can be considered a speedometer calculating the time it takes for 1 revolution of the earth, and therefore the velocity of the earth's rotation?

And speedometers can help calculate time if we know the velocity and the distance?

No, not all of what was written just a clock is a speedometer that is telling us how fast an electromagnetic wave is travailing.

But, yes at one time the clock was once based on the sun and moon as earth rotated a sextant was used to tell time. Hence the lines of longitude.
Implementation of the sextant took place around 1730

https://en.wikipedia.org...
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 11:16:16 AM
At 7/8/2017 2:05:54 AM, John_C_1812 wrote:
At 7/7/2017 10:06:03 PM, MagicAintReal wrote:
Time defies gravity.

Interesting MagicAintReal how do you see gravitation as a distortion of time?

Um, do you understand the theory of relativity?
Mass distorts spacetime and causes gravity, that's literally what gravity is, a bend in spacetime.
You're asking me how do I see gravity as a distortion of spacetime, when the definition of gravity is just that.
It'd be like saying, "Interesting MagicAintReal, how do you see force as an accelerating mass?"

On Einsteins theory of relativity,
"In it, he determined that massive objects cause a distortion in space-time, which is felt as gravity."
https://www.space.com...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.