Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Proof Earth Is Round *

inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2018 12:39:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

I agree, if the world were flat then how do you explain the gravitation in Agartha?

http://humansarefree.com...
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Youngastronomer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2018 9:35:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

How many flat people are here? I defeated 2 of the main ones and made them run off.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 12:49:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 12:34:25 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
Hey, let"s not be so sure!

https://www.gofundme.com...

We have some need for genuine scientific funding into this topic!

I am certain the world is round.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2018 3:47:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 9:35:24 AM, Youngastronomer wrote:
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

How many flat people are here? I defeated 2 of the main ones and made them run off.

Thats good to hear. I think those kinds of people are too caught up in conspiracy theories to understand reality. They are deeply confused individuals.
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2018 6:31:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

I would agree totally the earth is round but the basic math of Pi identifies that all circles is round, and flat in mathematics.

When I point that out there is a ( yPi ) that is round, and round, not round and flat. They are still confused as they are only attached to the irrational Pi as simple talks of going round and round in the present and future. This kind of funny just can"t be made up its always found.

Some people do anything to avoid math........
Youngastronomer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2018 7:40:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/16/2018 3:47:30 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2018 9:35:24 AM, Youngastronomer wrote:
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

How many flat people are here? I defeated 2 of the main ones and made them run off.

Thats good to hear. I think those kinds of people are too caught up in conspiracy theories to understand reality. They are deeply confused individuals.

I'd love to debate more but they only post "proof" on YouTube or on blogs.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2018 4:06:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/17/2018 7:40:14 PM, Youngastronomer wrote:
At 2/16/2018 3:47:30 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2018 9:35:24 AM, Youngastronomer wrote:
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

How many flat people are here? I defeated 2 of the main ones and made them run off.

Thats good to hear. I think those kinds of people are too caught up in conspiracy theories to understand reality. They are deeply confused individuals.

I'd love to debate more but they only post "proof" on YouTube or on blogs.

I am sure any scientist or astronomist can tell someone what they need to know about this issue.
Cenc
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2018 11:48:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 12:49:44 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2018 12:34:25 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
Hey, let"s not be so sure!

https://www.gofundme.com...

We have some need for genuine scientific funding into this topic!

I am certain the world is round.

Lol, I'd debate you on this just for troll purposes.

Obviously I think the earth is round...but it would be amusing.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Khaos_Mage is a naughty little boy who has continually lied, harassed members and failed to do his own homework. You cannot help this little boy as he is beyond it. My only advice is that you 'beware.'
Df0512
Posts: 1,333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 5:07:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The earth is flat and its carried on the backs of giant elephants. Which are on the back of a giant turtle. Floating in space
Zenjar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2018 6:05:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

Earth Flat believers were sooOOo last year.
DId you know that the earth is the center of the solar system?
I know it's hard to take in but it's true. This can't be debunked, and whoever proclaims it to be false is false and fake!
They should turn that frown upside down!
Because each time they frown.
They look like a cloOoWnnN!
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2018 3:19:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/26/2018 6:05:52 PM, Zenjar wrote:
At 2/10/2018 3:39:28 PM, inferno wrote:
I am shocked to learn that no matter what facts you present, the flat earth heads will whine and moan that the earth is flat. The sun is round, and so is the moon.
You would think that they would know this by now. And the Earth revolves around the sun. Its round, not flat you idiots. Here is some more proof. See link below. Comments.

https://youtu.be...

Earth Flat believers were sooOOo last year.
DId you know that the earth is the center of the solar system?
I know it's hard to take in but it's true. This can't be debunked, and whoever proclaims it to be false is false and fake!
They should turn that frown upside down!
Because each time they frown.
They look like a cloOoWnnN!

Its a self created delusion that they have made up themselves.
scilover
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 9:47:54 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Exactly. . ! Every time I ask a flat earth believer to proof that earth is flat, I got the same answer. "I don`t know, But definitely not round". . So here it is. . An [url=https://youaskweanswer. Net/what-would-happen-if-the-earth-is-actually-flat/]investigation[/url] that has been done by James Davis. It is a pretty big deal to explain gravity if earth is flat. .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.