Jump to topic:

DeSitter via Leonard Susskind Plus More

ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 4:43:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This below is fascinating but especially the latter half regarding Susskinds utube presentation.

https://www.quora.com......

..."Given these conditions, one can define de Sitter space to be the maximally symmetric solution to the vacuum Einstein equations (Tab=0 ) with positive cosmological constant.

.....Just for completeness, note that Anti de Sitter space is the maximally symmetric solution to Einstein's equations with negative cosmological constant."...

Also I just found this by Leonard Susskind. Leonard is leader in this area of mathematics, cosmology and physics. See LIGO further below.

https://www.youtube.com......

This utube above is way over my head in mathematics. However, over the years and enough sklmming of stuff like this, Leonard does a nice summation overview and supringly, I found enough of interesting because he references Bekenstein{ black hole and holgraphic } scenarios confirmed by hawking and deSitter space transposed into Euclidean space.

Try it and give it a chance if you have time. I got 36 minutes into it with slow internet connection.

Leonards ideas were basis for LIGO i.e. the observations of gravitational spacetime via mirrors reflecting light two and fro over 2 miles ---and validated differrent places on Earth--- with the light arriving at differrent times ergo space dialation{ expansion/elongation } in one direction contraction/compression in other direction.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 3:00:39 PM
Via slow internet speeds, I completed Susskinds Utube below. at 45:00 He speaks of fluctuating space-like gravity and shows graphic and calls it lumpy. More on this lumpy graphic at end of this blurb.

This is exactly what Ive stated the shape of Universe is, when I'm asked, over last 15 years or so. Again this Suskin Utube has been fascinating for me.

A lot of what these mathmaticians are doing is taking complex abstracts involving 3D and time and transposing/translaating them into 2D graphics so they and those who have even less of the abstract mathematical abilites to visualize in 2D what Universe or some specific aspects of it look like.

Lumpy
graphic > there is a savant in England who can convey what is going on inside his head. One of the things he states is that he sees numbers and these 2D cloud like pictorials ergo lumpy2D cloud pictorials.

When the brought this dude to US to test if he was truly savant or just using good memory techniques to fool us, they had him make 3D clay{ playdoh } models of his 2D pictorials.

The 2D and 3D models greatly corresponded to each other 1:1 so they were convinced he is truly savant. Lumpy 3D clay{ playdoh } models.

An aggregate collection of a finite set of integral and not integral overlapping tori leads ---over time-- a dynamically lumpy and undulating gravitational boundary of our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse.
----------------------------------------------
https://www.quora.com...

..."Given these conditions, one can define de Sitter space to be the maximally symmetric solution to the vacuum Einstein equations (Tab=0 ) with positive cosmological constant.

.....Just for completeness, note that Anti de Sitter space is the maximally symmetric solution to Einstein's equations with negative cosmological constant."...

Also I just found this by Leonard Susskind. Leonard is leader in this area of mathematics, cosmology and physics. See LIGO further below.

This utube above is way over my head in mathematics. However, over the years and enough sklmming of stuff like this, Leonard does a nice summation overview and supringly, I found enough of interesting because he references Bekenstein{ black hole and holgraphic } scenarios confirmed by hawking and deSitter space transposed into Euclidean space.

Try it and give it a chance if you have time. I got 36 minutes into it with slow internet connection.

Leonards ideas were basis for LIGO i.e. the observations of gravitational spacetime via mirrors reflecting light two and fro over 2 miles ---and validated differrent places on Earth--- with the light arriving at differrent times ergo space dialation{ expansion/elongation } in one direction contraction/compression in other direction.
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:11:05 PM
Via slow internet speeds, I completed Susskinds Utube below. at 45:00 He speaks of fluctuating space-like gravity and shows graphic and calls it lumpy. More on this lumpy graphic at end of this blurb.

This is exactly what Ive stated the shape of Universe is, when I'm asked, over last 15 years or so. Again this Suskin Utube has been fascinating for me.

A lot of what these mathmaticians are doing is taking complex abstracts involving 3D and time and transposing/translaating them into 2D graphics so they and those who have even less of the abstract mathematical abilites to visualize in 2D what Universe or some specific aspects of it look like.

Lumpy
graphic > there is a savant in England who can convey what is going on inside his head. One of the things he states is that he sees numbers and these 2D cloud like pictorials ergo lumpy2D cloud pictorials.

When the brought this dude to US to test if he was truly savant or just using good memory techniques to fool us, they had him make 3D clay{ playdoh } models of his 2D pictorials.

The 2D and 3D models greatly corresponded to each other 1:1 so they were convinced he is truly savant. Lumpy 3D clay{ playdoh } models.

An aggregate collection of a finite set of integral and not integral overlapping tori leads ---over time-- a dynamically lumpy and undulating gravitational boundary of our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse.

Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2018 1:06:44 PM
Been watching some of Susskins other videios . He is a string theory man. Ineteresting stuff and involves tube, just as my approach does.

Lumpy

Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2018 12:23:58 PM
Einstein's general theory of relativity places space and time on equal footing, So that one considers the geometry of a unified spacetime instead of considering space and time separately.

The cases of spacetime of constant curvature are;

1} de Sitter space (positive),

2} Minkowski space (zero), And,

3} anti-de Sitter space (negative).

As such, They are exact solutions of Einstein's field equations for an empty universe with a positive, Zero, Or negative cosmological constant, Respectively.

Anti-de Sitter space generalises to any number{ n or N } of space dimensions. In higher dimensions, ---4 or more spatial dimensions-- it is best known for its role in the AdS/CFT correspondence, ---i. E. Anti-de-Sitter/Conformal Field Theories---

which suggests that it is possible to describe a force in quantum mechanics (like electromagnetism, The weak force or the strong force) in a certain number of dimensions (for example four) with a string theory where the strings{ of string theory } exist in an anti-de Sitter space, With one additional dimension.
https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence

Above is link to photos of AdS. CFT that Leoard Susklind and string theory that is a big fan of. Also in the above link if we scroll to Generalizations: 3 Dimensional Gravity i. E. 2 + 1} Topological Gravity

We find a more simple verions that do not require string theory or M-brane theory.

What Ive learned recently watching some Suskinds vidieos is that when they state 'perturbed' that is to say the system under consideration has been flicked with our finger, So to say, That an action causes perturbations across the whole system under consideration.

Also what I see in AdS/Conformal Field Theory is that is the consideration of 3D tube. At this point I would remind the reader of my own explorations resulat with all particles being composed of tubes, With one exception perhaps being graviton <|> and darkion <|>.

The other thing about AdS/CFT is its symmetry and scaling -- see Escher drawing in link above--.

My approach was to break the symmetry of four lines/levels by inside-outing of the two inside-lines moved to outside and then using Fullers belief system that lines{ vectors } do not extend infinity and may even close back in on thenselves to form a great circle.

Ergo quasi-1dimensional great circle line becomes a 3-dimension tube of ergo a great torus.

Why 4 in Wiki article above under catagory of "Aplacications to Quantum Field Theory'.

4 * Pi * k

Each of my four lines/levels = a hyphenated great circle ergo a quasi-broken great circle.

The cubo-octahedron is defined by four great circles or as great hexagonal planes spherical or not.

The sum of the area of those four great planes is equal to the sum of the area of the cubo-octahedron being defined. Thank you Archimedes.

Si break the symmetry by inside-outing but perturbing/pertubations of my inside-outed four lines/levels is whole other thing.
Dark Energy SPACE )-(

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.