Jump to topic:

Wireless dna tuning

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2018 5:00:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Quantum computers will really only be useful for programming dna as they always have and will likely always require a huge amount of energy, In the near term heat will likely increase cancer and antibiotic resistant bacteria that really only people with abnormal blood types will survive over the next couple centuries so I'd predict a massive population boom for close to a century and then a massive crash with every type of natural disaster until the few least reliant on technology are all that's left, It's basically a race to keep rare blooded recessives though already stretched pretty thin, Western jewier mixes likely have the highest chance of survival so interestingly the future really is a messianic era genetically, I'm a literal postheist who believes the spiritforce of god has been returned to earth via technology
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2018 6:34:58 AM
Faraohs will unleash procreation, Prymes will align, Afews will filter islands and conquer evolution
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2018 8:03:35 PM
Is your mind more vivid than your smartphone? 100 billion quantum neurons only output roughly a smartphone worth of data, I'd invest nothing in quantum hardware it's only useful for reducing random variables which is usually otherwise arbitrary

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.