Jump to topic:

Existence of exotic Matter

praveenm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:06:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I have been studying about wormholes from a few days and while reading the articles about wormholes, I came to know about Exotic matter.
The articles I read were
1. Https://www. Space. Com/20881-wormholes. Html
2. Https://www. Scienceabc. Com/nature/universe/what-are-wormholes-einstein-rosen-bridge-theory-possible-real. Html
3. Https://sciencehook. Com/space/what-is-a-wormhole-133
4. Https://www. History. Com/news/what-are-wormholes

I came to know that if at all Exotic matter exists, Then it should have negative mass and should repel with mass we see. I got very much interested in this exotic matter. So, I decided to write a very good article about the possibilities of the existence of exotic matter.
I request people here to tell me whatever you know about the exotic matter. Just tell whatever you know, Even resources about the exotic matter will be appreciated.
praveenm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2019 7:11:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I have been studying about wormholes from a few days and while reading the articles about wormholes, I came to know about Exotic matter.
The articles I read were
1. Https://www. Space. Com/20881-wormholes. Html
2. Https://www. Scienceabc. Com/nature/universe/what-are-wormholes-einstein-rosen-bridge-theory-possible-real. Html
3. Https://sciencehook. Com/space/what-is-a-wormhole-133
4. Https://www. History. Com/news/what-are-wormholes

I came to know that if at all Exotic matter exists, Then it should have negative mass and should repel with mass we see. I got very much interested in this exotic matter. So, I decided to write a very good article about the possibilities of the existence of exotic matter.
I request people here to tell me whatever you know about the exotic matter. Just tell whatever you know, Even resources about the exotic matter will be appreciated.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.