Jump to topic:

how do you get laid?

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 6:05:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
sure its about saving sexual energy and making women wet by visualizing sex with their vaginas and its about being as healthy as possible to maximize sex but that hasnt seemed to work for me even as the original guy to literate direct penetrative clitoral motion

i don't enjoy drinking too much and i don't believe college has anything to offer at this point aside from refining the technology we already have, Im trying to create a world where people get laid just by leaving the house and its been unsuccessful so far

my generation and the older generation found it so difficult men started to feel entitled to anal sex with women and some even felt entitled to sex with children which are both very tragic, Its safe to say if these were healthy desireable orgasmic behavior women would pursue men aggressively

anal sex is not orgasmic and oral sex has limited orgasmic potential, Vaginal sex with well endowed intelligent men is the optimal orgasm but women are so afraid of anal sex theyre even willing to lie about liking it to find out if its what a man wants or to suffer through having anal sex especially inside their own race, Women should be protected from anal sex

i feel sorry for men who can't get aroused for vagina but they are the minority ruining it for the majority, Almost all women would have vaginal sex if made wet often enough and if allowed to be unworried about undesired anal sex, And almost all men require sex in order to function

im asking for advice aside from being more healthy which im working on, I want to make the castro in san francisco the straightest place of all time as a true representation of being mixed race, If youre single please come to the castro as often as possible
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2019 7:03:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
its also safe to say the only credibility gay men have with women is anal sex, They cannot help straight men get laid and honestly only prevent, I feel incredibly bad for gay men because i do truly sympathize with all the factors that contribute to homosexuality and so i am truly sorry to say that i wouldve always outlawed anal sex even if not extremely harsh punishment, I know that if it werent for anal sex almost all women would pursue men, There is no such thing as lesbianism in a vacuum, Its tough to say outlawing anything except unconsentual harm is a good idea, Im extremely in favor of freedom but there needs to be much better sex education removed from all the metaphorical dogma in religion

if you enjoy an extreme challenge without much joy keeping anal sex legal is the answer, If you want life to be as easy and desireable as possible for straight people we should outlaw anal sex, Again at the very least there needs to be better education about sex and homosexuals should do the best they can to help heterosexuals if they truly want to keep anal sex but the truth is anal sex is mostly not enjoyable, Impotent or insensitive men have nothing else and don't know any better so many can't even begin to comprehend helping others get laid, Same for lesbians most of who have never orgasmed without a machine or ever at all as well as women with smaller men or in what they think are "hetero-anal" relationships, All anal is homosexual and money has no value without orgasm

its incredibly difficult to say but vaginal tightness really shouldnt be a factor we can help less endowed men find a suitable vagina, My opinion changes often though i guess id tend to be in favor of liberalism even if its a challenge and keep as much legal as possible with infinitely better education
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2019 2:14:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I can't. Therefore i am still a virgin.

Its fine. I have hit forty now and my wizard-like powers have only grown in strength. I have sent a message back in time to give Hitler the brilliant idea to invade Russia, Thus ending World War 2 prematurely. That was 18 more years of hell that I have averted. I also sent Gorbachev a bunch of embarrassing photos and had the USSR dissolved, Thus averting World War 3.

I expect to be like Dr Manhattan by the time i hit 50. I will create my own league of evil men who also achieved Godhood like me. Then finally, I will no longer be a virgin.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.