Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

The problem with Internet forums

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 3:34:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The problem with forums on any site on the internet is that you are NOT ALLOWED to post anything negative about anything or you are labelled a troll, or banned. Everything has to be pink unicorns, red roses, vanilla balloons and all comments have to be positive or you are immediately banned. That is so fake, the propaganda of always having positive comments and thought is such BS on all forums. Not just here, any site. The moderators are like the communist censorship propaganda police like the Gestapo during Nazi times, you say the wrong thing and you are gone. Well what happened to free speech, I'm not talking about hate speech (which is wrong) I'm talking about not glitter positive comments. Here are my examples.

I said after the Vegas shooting that the Golden Knights were going to the Stanley Cup finals because whenever there is a tragedy in that city, that sports team has to go to the finals or win the championship because it's a way to boost the morale in that city. I even provided examples

Boston Marathon Bombing - Red Sox win World Series

9/11 - New York Yankees go to the World Series

2017 Houston Hurricane - Astros win World Series

1989 Earthquake - Oakland A's win world Series

On and on there are many exaples of this, so I said Las Vegas was going to the finals before the season even started, of course I got banned from NHL.com forum because that was so insesitive that every Tom, Dick and Sensitive Steve thought it was inapprioprate because the shooting just happened. Well guess what the Golden Knights did go to the finals like I said, but I had to be banned

I criticise a game on a gaming forum and all of a sudden I'm trolling because I'm not kissing azz and being positive to a game, OMG a negative review, must be a troll

All forums on all sites will only accept positive comments like life is all roses and pink champaigne, you say something negative for any reason and you are banned.

The internet is so fake and full of Sesitive Steve's and Sally's, todays generation can't even handle constructive criticism because they will get offended, poor Connor's feeling might get hurt, hell we can't spank them anymore anyways, we can't even say anything negative because they might cry, boo hoo, we have to be politically correct too. Why don't you crying babies go back to playing your scoreless sport games because we can't keep score anymore because that would mean someone would have to lose and we can't have a loser, that might hurt their feelings and they might have to go on Zolof or Prozak for their depression.

Well kids today are whiny losers who live in moms basement making excuses about not finding work and staying there until they are 40, holding down a part time barista job while playing Fortnite 14 hours a day, but don't say anything negative in the forums because that is being incensitive and trolling GOD!!!!

Go ahead now with the ban, that was insensitive, everyone is crying
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 5:06:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2018 3:34:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
The problem with forums on any site on the internet is that you are NOT ALLOWED to post anything negative about anything or you are labelled a troll, or banned. Everything has to be pink unicorns, red roses, vanilla balloons and all comments have to be positive or you are immediately banned. That is so fake, the propaganda of always having positive comments and thought is such BS on all forums. Not just here, any site. The moderators are like the communist censorship propaganda police like the Gestapo during Nazi times, you say the wrong thing and you are gone. Well what happened to free speech, I'm not talking about hate speech (which is wrong) I'm talking about not glitter positive comments. Here are my examples.

I said after the Vegas shooting that the Golden Knights were going to the Stanley Cup finals because whenever there is a tragedy in that city, that sports team has to go to the finals or win the championship because it's a way to boost the morale in that city. I even provided examples

Boston Marathon Bombing - Red Sox win World Series

9/11 - New York Yankees go to the World Series

2017 Houston Hurricane - Astros win World Series

1989 Earthquake - Oakland A's win world Series

On and on there are many exaples of this, so I said Las Vegas was going to the finals before the season even started, of course I got banned from NHL.com forum because that was so insesitive that every Tom, Dick and Sensitive Steve thought it was inapprioprate because the shooting just happened. Well guess what the Golden Knights did go to the finals like I said, but I had to be banned

I criticise a game on a gaming forum and all of a sudden I'm trolling because I'm not kissing azz and being positive to a game, OMG a negative review, must be a troll

All forums on all sites will only accept positive comments like life is all roses and pink champaigne, you say something negative for any reason and you are banned.

The internet is so fake and full of Sesitive Steve's and Sally's, todays generation can't even handle constructive criticism because they will get offended, poor Connor's feeling might get hurt, hell we can't spank them anymore anyways, we can't even say anything negative because they might cry, boo hoo, we have to be politically correct too. Why don't you crying babies go back to playing your scoreless sport games because we can't keep score anymore because that would mean someone would have to lose and we can't have a loser, that might hurt their feelings and they might have to go on Zolof or Prozak for their depression.

Well kids today are whiny losers who live in moms basement making excuses about not finding work and staying there until they are 40, holding down a part time barista job while playing Fortnite 14 hours a day, but don't say anything negative in the forums because that is being incensitive and trolling GOD!!!!

Go ahead now with the ban, that was insensitive, everyone is crying

I do agree mostly on what you said. Except sporting team going to the championship game. Like the A's one is flawed b/c there was already in the World series before the earthquake hit. Are other examples i could provide. But i will leave it at that for now and mention the core piece you have here.

Although i do agree with you on people being soft and think if you say one bad thing they label you as a bad person. At least this website give you some chances and won't ban you. Because this website is made to have disagreements...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 5:35:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2018 5:06:42 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 6/29/2018 3:34:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
The problem with forums on any site on the internet is that you are NOT ALLOWED to post anything negative about anything or you are labelled a troll, or banned. Everything has to be pink unicorns, red roses, vanilla balloons and all comments have to be positive or you are immediately banned. That is so fake, the propaganda of always having positive comments and thought is such BS on all forums. Not just here, any site. The moderators are like the communist censorship propaganda police like the Gestapo during Nazi times, you say the wrong thing and you are gone. Well what happened to free speech, I'm not talking about hate speech (which is wrong) I'm talking about not glitter positive comments. Here are my examples.

I said after the Vegas shooting that the Golden Knights were going to the Stanley Cup finals because whenever there is a tragedy in that city, that sports team has to go to the finals or win the championship because it's a way to boost the morale in that city. I even provided examples

Boston Marathon Bombing - Red Sox win World Series

9/11 - New York Yankees go to the World Series

2017 Houston Hurricane - Astros win World Series

1989 Earthquake - Oakland A's win world Series

On and on there are many exaples of this, so I said Las Vegas was going to the finals before the season even started, of course I got banned from NHL.com forum because that was so insesitive that every Tom, Dick and Sensitive Steve thought it was inapprioprate because the shooting just happened. Well guess what the Golden Knights did go to the finals like I said, but I had to be banned

I criticise a game on a gaming forum and all of a sudden I'm trolling because I'm not kissing azz and being positive to a game, OMG a negative review, must be a troll

All forums on all sites will only accept positive comments like life is all roses and pink champaigne, you say something negative for any reason and you are banned.

The internet is so fake and full of Sesitive Steve's and Sally's, todays generation can't even handle constructive criticism because they will get offended, poor Connor's feeling might get hurt, hell we can't spank them anymore anyways, we can't even say anything negative because they might cry, boo hoo, we have to be politically correct too. Why don't you crying babies go back to playing your scoreless sport games because we can't keep score anymore because that would mean someone would have to lose and we can't have a loser, that might hurt their feelings and they might have to go on Zolof or Prozak for their depression.

Well kids today are whiny losers who live in moms basement making excuses about not finding work and staying there until they are 40, holding down a part time barista job while playing Fortnite 14 hours a day, but don't say anything negative in the forums because that is being incensitive and trolling GOD!!!!

Go ahead now with the ban, that was insensitive, everyone is crying

I do agree mostly on what you said. Except sporting team going to the championship game. Like the A's one is flawed b/c there was already in the World series before the earthquake hit. Are other examples i could provide. But i will leave it at that for now and mention the core piece you have here.

Although i do agree with you on people being soft and think if you say one bad thing they label you as a bad person. At least this website give you some chances and won't ban you. Because this website is made to have disagreements...

AND THAT IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE, you can debate and have a negative point, you just have to elaborate on it
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 6:39:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2018 3:34:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
The problem with forums on any site on the internet is that you are NOT ALLOWED to post anything negative about anything or you are labelled a troll, or banned. Everything has to be pink unicorns, red roses, vanilla balloons and all comments have to be positive or you are immediately banned. That is so fake, the propaganda of always having positive comments and thought is such BS on all forums. Not just here, any site. The moderators are like the communist censorship propaganda police like the Gestapo during Nazi times, you say the wrong thing and you are gone. Well what happened to free speech, I'm not talking about hate speech (which is wrong) I'm talking about not glitter positive comments. Here are my examples.

I said after the Vegas shooting that the Golden Knights were going to the Stanley Cup finals because whenever there is a tragedy in that city, that sports team has to go to the finals or win the championship because it's a way to boost the morale in that city. I even provided examples

Boston Marathon Bombing - Red Sox win World Series

9/11 - New York Yankees go to the World Series

2017 Houston Hurricane - Astros win World Series

1989 Earthquake - Oakland A's win world Series

On and on there are many exaples of this, so I said Las Vegas was going to the finals before the season even started, of course I got banned from NHL.com forum because that was so insesitive that every Tom, Dick and Sensitive Steve thought it was inapprioprate because the shooting just happened. Well guess what the Golden Knights did go to the finals like I said, but I had to be banned

I criticise a game on a gaming forum and all of a sudden I'm trolling because I'm not kissing azz and being positive to a game, OMG a negative review, must be a troll

All forums on all sites will only accept positive comments like life is all roses and pink champaigne, you say something negative for any reason and you are banned.

The internet is so fake and full of Sesitive Steve's and Sally's, todays generation can't even handle constructive criticism because they will get offended, poor Connor's feeling might get hurt, hell we can't spank them anymore anyways, we can't even say anything negative because they might cry, boo hoo, we have to be politically correct too. Why don't you crying babies go back to playing your scoreless sport games because we can't keep score anymore because that would mean someone would have to lose and we can't have a loser, that might hurt their feelings and they might have to go on Zolof or Prozak for their depression.

Well kids today are whiny losers who live in moms basement making excuses about not finding work and staying there until they are 40, holding down a part time barista job while playing Fortnite 14 hours a day, but don't say anything negative in the forums because that is being incensitive and trolling GOD!!!!

Go ahead now with the ban, that was insensitive, everyone is crying

fanboy, you make some excellent points!

Unfortunately, we live in a 'It's All About ME' world today with 'What Can You Do For ME?' when it use to be 'What Can I Do For You?' Our younger generation is spoiled rotten and doesn't have a clue what manners, values, and hard work is all about. They are given way too many things rather than having to earn them like your example of someone 40 years old getting free room and board in their mom's basement because they are too lazy to even look for a job, much less get one. Our younger generation is both soft and fat because of laying around on their azzes way too much addicted to their I-Phones, TV, and computer games. The sad thing is that our younger generation will become our future leaders so can you even imagine what kind of leadership will be coming in the years to come?

As far as this site is concerned, I stumbled across it in searching for a good sports forum and this site is pitiful when it comes to sports talk with only 3 of us talking to each other most of the time. Thank goodness I later found the best sports forum on the planet with 7,500 members where I spend most of my time talking sports.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 7:02:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago

As far as this site is concerned, I stumbled across it in searching for a good sports forum and this site is pitiful when it comes to sports talk with only 3 of us talking to each other most of the time. Thank goodness I later found the best sports forum on the planet with 7,500 members where I spend most of my time talking sports.

I also found a good sports community on Reddit, in the Yankees nation forum, there is only 3 of us here and I don't mind that, but the constant 20 pages of spam that flood the sports forum every 5 minutes drive me nuts.
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2018 7:57:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2018 7:02:29 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

As far as this site is concerned, I stumbled across it in searching for a good sports forum and this site is pitiful when it comes to sports talk with only 3 of us talking to each other most of the time. Thank goodness I later found the best sports forum on the planet with 7,500 members where I spend most of my time talking sports.

I also found a good sports community on Reddit, in the Yankees nation forum, there is only 3 of us here and I don't mind that, but the constant 20 pages of spam that flood the sports forum every 5 minutes drive me nuts.

fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2018 11:35:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!

So what other sports forums would you recommend?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2018 12:51:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2018 11:35:22 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!

So what other sports forums would you recommend?

I'm on Reddit a lot now, they have individual MLB teams forums, so if you are a Dodgers fan, it's nice to go to the Dodgers forum and chat with other Dodger fans. I'm on the Yankees forum and we have some great discussions on there.

This site is dying
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2018 1:04:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2018 12:51:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:35:22 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!

So what other sports forums would you recommend?

I'm on Reddit a lot now, they have individual MLB teams forums, so if you are a Dodgers fan, it's nice to go to the Dodgers forum and chat with other Dodger fans. I'm on the Yankees forum and we have some great discussions on there.

This site is dying

I agreed this site is dying. Funny i actually want to stay asleep but dog wake me up a little while ago.

Anyways i was meaning to mention this earlier before the Lakers got LeBron. And that is this. I'm going to the Dodgers game tonight got the tickets early last week. This is my first time going on 4th of July. So a win would be awesome with the firework show. So the game start around 5. So i will be leaving around 230. Because traffic might take a longer time getting there.

I will try Reddit sometime. The reason i dont go on my favorite team forums is this they tend to be a little bias which i fully understand. But i want other teams opinion too.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2018 1:44:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2018 1:04:47 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/4/2018 12:51:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:35:22 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!

So what other sports forums would you recommend?

I'm on Reddit a lot now, they have individual MLB teams forums, so if you are a Dodgers fan, it's nice to go to the Dodgers forum and chat with other Dodger fans. I'm on the Yankees forum and we have some great discussions on there.

This site is dying

I agreed this site is dying. Funny i actually want to stay asleep but dog wake me up a little while ago.


Anyways i was meaning to mention this earlier before the Lakers got LeBron. And that is this. I'm going to the Dodgers game tonight got the tickets early last week. This is my first time going on 4th of July. So a win would be awesome with the firework show. So the game start around 5. So i will be leaving around 230. Because traffic might take a longer time getting there.

I will try Reddit sometime. The reason i dont go on my favorite team forums is this they tend to be a little bias which i fully understand. But i want other teams opinion too.

Well have fun at the game, I love July 4'th games, they make a good show at all parks for it

Yeah I notice even on the Yankees forum they are very biased, it's all the homers, that is why I like the sports section here because everyone has a different team and opinion but the forum is always flooded with spam and there is literally just 3 of us debating here
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2018 3:25:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2018 1:44:10 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/4/2018 1:04:47 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/4/2018 12:51:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:35:22 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!

So what other sports forums would you recommend?

I'm on Reddit a lot now, they have individual MLB teams forums, so if you are a Dodgers fan, it's nice to go to the Dodgers forum and chat with other Dodger fans. I'm on the Yankees forum and we have some great discussions on there.

This site is dying

I agreed this site is dying. Funny i actually want to stay asleep but dog wake me up a little while ago.


Anyways i was meaning to mention this earlier before the Lakers got LeBron. And that is this. I'm going to the Dodgers game tonight got the tickets early last week. This is my first time going on 4th of July. So a win would be awesome with the firework show. So the game start around 5. So i will be leaving around 230. Because traffic might take a longer time getting there.

I will try Reddit sometime. The reason i dont go on my favorite team forums is this they tend to be a little bias which i fully understand. But i want other teams opinion too.

Well have fun at the game, I love July 4'th games, they make a good show at all parks for it

Yeah I notice even on the Yankees forum they are very biased, it's all the homers, that is why I like the sports section here because everyone has a different team and opinion but the forum is always flooded with spam and there is literally just 3 of us debating here

Yeah i do wish we had some other people put in there 2 cents on here. Like where inferno, where that Boston Red Sox fan from last year? And some others...
tomcat1
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2018 8:52:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2018 11:35:22 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 11:20:58 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
At 7/3/2018 12:42:33 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
fanboy, You are spot on about the spam which is also driving me nuts. I wish we had at least one fan of every team here which would make all of our sports talk much more interesting but right now we seem to be stuck with the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals.

There is one other dude who is a Orioles fan but he only posts updates on the Orioles once in a while

fanboy, Yeah, I've seen the Orioles fan posting once in awhile but I probably wouldn't be posting much either this season if I was an Orioles fan.

This site has the worst sports forum I have ever seen!

So what other sports forums would you recommend?

Nd, I am a member of the best sports forum on the planet which currently has 7,500 members with people posting every minute 24/7. It's free and very user friendly with hundreds of fans of all teams. It's also full of political and current events threads but it is mainly focused on sports. I spend hours there everyday with lots of friends. Check it out - sportshoopla.com
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2018 2:51:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
?

Nd, I am a member of the best sports forum on the planet which currently has 7,500 members with people posting every minute 24/7. It's free and very user friendly with hundreds of fans of all teams. It's also full of political and current events threads but it is mainly focused on sports. I spend hours there everyday with lots of friends. Check it out - sportshoopla.com

Is that why we never see you here anymore?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.