Jump to topic:

How Young Is Too Young for an iPhone?

Intellisio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2017 12:23:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys! I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this topic. Please post your opinion and reason. Thanks!
Intellisio
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2017 2:34:49 PM
At 11/28/2017 12:23:11 AM, Intellisio wrote:
Hey guys! I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this topic. Please post your opinion and reason. Thanks!

I personally think once a person starts going out without parents as a child then they need an Iphone so they can contact the parent, in case of needing a ride or for an emergency, otherwise I don't see the need for it, after all it is a phone
eliseo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2017 12:30:05 PM
Gadgets of any sort are really distracting and should not be given permission to handle at elementary ages. Most especially when its an iphone. Usually iphones have a big room for storage - the lowest being able to still handle rooms for games and social media WHICH IS A NO FOR DISTRACTIONS. Sure, kids can have phones for security reasons such as getting checked on by their parents of their location, etc. but it doesn't have to necessarily be an iphone. It could be some other brand rather than Apple that could only provide calls and texts which is what kids would only need.
Lissagirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2018 4:19:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It doesn't sepens on age. If wou need contact your child - you should buy him phone and not exactly iPhone!!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.