Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

The anti-Muslim forum (no Muslims)

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 4:36:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America

no matter what b.s. is on the news there is little to no way for them to integrate into the U.S. Whether it's the news stories of them lashing out against people who have dogs or they buy land next to a pig farm and try to run the farmer out. There is no way we can coexist with them in any large number.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 4:43:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 4:36:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America

no matter what b.s. is on the news there is little to no way for them to integrate into the U.S. Whether it's the news stories of them lashing out against people who have dogs or they buy land next to a pig farm and try to run the farmer out. There is no way we can coexist with them in any large number.

I read a really cool passage once somewhere that said, God created the different continents and put the oceans between them to keep the different societies apart. I thought that was really cool. Because not everyone will get along with each other.

It's no different in nature, you would never put a tiger in a zoo cage with a chicken. So why do humans have to co exist, I think the earth is big enough for everyone to co-exist on different continents and keep their cultures. I don't know what azz clown thought that integrating societies is a great thing.

After all I like my neighbors but I still have a fence and walls between them and me. People need their own space to do their own thing. America was raised as a Christian society so lets keep it that way, and let the Muslims keep their culture in the middle east, but don't expect to mix and get along
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 4:46:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 4:43:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:36:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America

no matter what b.s. is on the news there is little to no way for them to integrate into the U.S. Whether it's the news stories of them lashing out against people who have dogs or they buy land next to a pig farm and try to run the farmer out. There is no way we can coexist with them in any large number.

I read a really cool passage once somewhere that said, God created the different continents and put the oceans between them to keep the different societies apart. I thought that was really cool. Because not everyone will get along with each other.

It's no different in nature, you would never put a tiger in a zoo cage with a chicken. So why do humans have to co exist, I think the earth is big enough for everyone to co-exist on different continents and keep their cultures. I don't know what azz clown thought that integrating societies is a great thing.

After all I like my neighbors but I still have a fence and walls between them and me. People need their own space to do their own thing. America was raised as a Christian society so lets keep it that way, and let the Muslims keep their culture in the middle east, but don't expect to mix and get along

that makes a lot of sense, it doesn't seem to be working out too well in Europe, why would anyone think it would work better here? It's just more voters is all, that's why they bring them or want to bring them here.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 5:08:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 4:46:46 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:43:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:36:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America

no matter what b.s. is on the news there is little to no way for them to integrate into the U.S. Whether it's the news stories of them lashing out against people who have dogs or they buy land next to a pig farm and try to run the farmer out. There is no way we can coexist with them in any large number.

I read a really cool passage once somewhere that said, God created the different continents and put the oceans between them to keep the different societies apart. I thought that was really cool. Because not everyone will get along with each other.

It's no different in nature, you would never put a tiger in a zoo cage with a chicken. So why do humans have to co exist, I think the earth is big enough for everyone to co-exist on different continents and keep their cultures. I don't know what azz clown thought that integrating societies is a great thing.

After all I like my neighbors but I still have a fence and walls between them and me. People need their own space to do their own thing. America was raised as a Christian society so lets keep it that way, and let the Muslims keep their culture in the middle east, but don't expect to mix and get along

that makes a lot of sense, it doesn't seem to be working out too well in Europe, why would anyone think it would work better here? It's just more voters is all, that's why they bring them or want to bring them here.

I thought they bring them here to run the convenience stores for 18 hours a day, because nobody else will do that insane work ,ohh wait we already have the Asians for that and dry cleaning.

To work in Dunkin Donuts and drive cabs???
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 5:21:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 5:08:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:46:46 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:43:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:36:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America

no matter what b.s. is on the news there is little to no way for them to integrate into the U.S. Whether it's the news stories of them lashing out against people who have dogs or they buy land next to a pig farm and try to run the farmer out. There is no way we can coexist with them in any large number.

I read a really cool passage once somewhere that said, God created the different continents and put the oceans between them to keep the different societies apart. I thought that was really cool. Because not everyone will get along with each other.

It's no different in nature, you would never put a tiger in a zoo cage with a chicken. So why do humans have to co exist, I think the earth is big enough for everyone to co-exist on different continents and keep their cultures. I don't know what azz clown thought that integrating societies is a great thing.

After all I like my neighbors but I still have a fence and walls between them and me. People need their own space to do their own thing. America was raised as a Christian society so lets keep it that way, and let the Muslims keep their culture in the middle east, but don't expect to mix and get along

that makes a lot of sense, it doesn't seem to be working out too well in Europe, why would anyone think it would work better here? It's just more voters is all, that's why they bring them or want to bring them here.

I thought they bring them here to run the convenience stores for 18 hours a day, because nobody else will do that insane work ,ohh wait we already have the Asians for that and dry cleaning.

To work in Dunkin Donuts and drive cabs???

naw to vote democrat along with the criminal aliens.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Septune
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:13:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
discuss why they hate Muslims

the b.o. and curry smell,

All anti Muslims are welcome.

go back to the middle east

primitive

not yet evolved

backwards ways

We don't need you in America

http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 6:13:41 PM, Septune wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
discuss why they hate Muslims

the b.o. and curry smell,

All anti Muslims are welcome.

go back to the middle east

primitive

not yet evolved

backwards ways

We don't need you in America

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:40:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:13:41 PM, Septune wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
discuss why they hate Muslims

the b.o. and curry smell,

All anti Muslims are welcome.

go back to the middle east

primitive

not yet evolved

backwards ways

We don't need you in America

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

must be another liberal hypocrite.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:46:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 6:40:11 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:13:41 PM, Septune wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
discuss why they hate Muslims

the b.o. and curry smell,

All anti Muslims are welcome.

go back to the middle east

primitive

not yet evolved

backwards ways

We don't need you in America

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

must be another liberal hypocrite.

must be, fist bump!!
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 7:02:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 6:46:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:40:11 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:13:41 PM, Septune wrote:
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
discuss why they hate Muslims

the b.o. and curry smell,

All anti Muslims are welcome.

go back to the middle east

primitive

not yet evolved

backwards ways

We don't need you in America

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

must be another liberal hypocrite.

must be, fist bump!!
^5
you are slowly coming to the dark side young padawan
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Septune
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 7:04:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

You're right, somebody else *did* do it first. That makes it totally ok. I remember back in high school this bully Steven popped me in the eye. I was going to tell on him, but then Steven told me that Roger hit him in the eye first! So obviously all was forgiven.

Or with slightly less sarcasm, something is not 'ok' to say because it's a joke. On a website consisting largely of Americans, with an ongoing media coverage detailing Russian interference in the election, it's pretty funny for a guy with a clearly russian name to start an "anti-american" thread. In fact, it's funny for the exact reasons detailed above.

It's not funny to attempt the same joke with Muslims as the target on a website consisting largely of Americans (read "mostly not Muslim") in a political environment where Islamaphobia is running rampant, into even the highest offices of government. Worse, your insults are too specific to be interpreted as comedy. Dave Chappelle wouldn't touch that joke.

Most importantly, this thread isn't constructive, nor can it be interpreted as intellectually stimulating or likely to produce anything of academic or social value.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 7:17:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 7:04:30 PM, Septune wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

You're right, somebody else *did* do it first. That makes it totally ok. I remember back in high school this bully Steven popped me in the eye. I was going to tell on him, but then Steven told me that Roger hit him in the eye first! So obviously all was forgiven.

Or with slightly less sarcasm, something is not 'ok' to say because it's a joke. On a website consisting largely of Americans, with an ongoing media coverage detailing Russian interference in the election, it's pretty funny for a guy with a clearly russian name to start an "anti-american" thread. In fact, it's funny for the exact reasons detailed above.

It's not funny to attempt the same joke with Muslims as the target on a website consisting largely of Americans (read "mostly not Muslim") in a political environment where Islamaphobia is running rampant, into even the highest offices of government. Worse, your insults are too specific to be interpreted as comedy. Dave Chappelle wouldn't touch that joke.

Most importantly, this thread isn't constructive, nor can it be interpreted as intellectually stimulating or likely to produce anything of academic or social value.

Well you don't need to read it or comment on it, just move on
Yassine
Posts: 3,846
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 12:47:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 4:26:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
This thread is for our brothers and sisters to share in the disgust in the middle east and south Asian countries. People may come on here to discuss why they hate Muslims, terrorism, the primitive society with their backwards shria laws, mistreatment of women, ideas from the stone age, the b.o. and curry smell, complaining immigrant ways and comparing their mud hut and crap in the hole toilets, eating with hands society to a developed north American society. All anti Muslims are welcome.

- I guess I'm not...

Muslims take your suicide vests and convenience stores and go back to the middle east or south Asia with your primitive not yet evolved backwards ways and complaining attitudes. We don't need you in America

- We don't need you in America either...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:01:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Muslims rob themselves of the delicious flavors and meals that can come from pork. How dumb. Pork is delicious. Also, start giving your women more rights... seriously.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:35:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2018 1:01:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Muslims rob themselves of the delicious flavors and meals that can come from pork. How dumb. Pork is delicious. Also, start giving your women more rights... seriously.

I think they eat halal pork LOL
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 7:19:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2018 7:17:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/10/2018 7:04:30 PM, Septune wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:29:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

You're right, somebody else *did* do it first. That makes it totally ok. I remember back in high school this bully Steven popped me in the eye. I was going to tell on him, but then Steven told me that Roger hit him in the eye first! So obviously all was forgiven.

Or with slightly less sarcasm, something is not 'ok' to say because it's a joke. On a website consisting largely of Americans, with an ongoing media coverage detailing Russian interference in the election, it's pretty funny for a guy with a clearly russian name to start an "anti-american" thread. In fact, it's funny for the exact reasons detailed above.

It's not funny to attempt the same joke with Muslims as the target on a website consisting largely of Americans (read "mostly not Muslim") in a political environment where Islamaphobia is running rampant, into even the highest offices of government. Worse, your insults are too specific to be interpreted as comedy. Dave Chappelle wouldn't touch that joke.

Most importantly, this thread isn't constructive, nor can it be interpreted as intellectually stimulating or likely to produce anything of academic or social value.

Well you don't need to read it or comment on it, just move on

Yeah, you are literally Stalin. You should have made the thread about chechnyans or something. The Ruskies would probably join in.
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 7:22:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2018 1:35:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:01:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Muslims rob themselves of the delicious flavors and meals that can come from pork. How dumb. Pork is delicious. Also, start giving your women more rights... seriously.

I think they eat halal pork LOL

There is no bacon in hell.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 8:06:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2018 7:22:00 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:35:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:01:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Muslims rob themselves of the delicious flavors and meals that can come from pork. How dumb. Pork is delicious. Also, start giving your women more rights... seriously.

I think they eat halal pork LOL

There is no bacon in hell.

Just a 1000 virgins???
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2018 7:43:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2018 8:06:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/12/2018 7:22:00 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:35:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:01:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Muslims rob themselves of the delicious flavors and meals that can come from pork. How dumb. Pork is delicious. Also, start giving your women more rights... seriously.

I think they eat halal pork LOL

There is no bacon in hell.

Just a 1000 virgins???

Yeah, eternal yammering and the complete separation from bacon. That's why these yippee ki yays who don't know what they are missing blow their ear drums on the way out, bastards found some sort of loophole.
Notdiverse
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2018 4:21:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, I'm new here. Good to see that there is somewhere the truth can be posted about muslims and islam. There's too many brain dead people out there that just don't get it. As a Christian I am fully aware of what islam is and where it came from, after all it's in the first chapter of the Bible (KJV Bible ofcourse, not a distortion). I'll go into detail about that another time. Here in north Texas there is a slam of "newcomers" moving here from all over the country, they are causing many problems, many. One is the building of mosques, I really don't like to see those. They don't belong here, not one. We can have other religions, even ones that will send people to hell, but islam isn't a religion, it's a demonic cult and we just don't need it. Can we co-exist with them? Let them show you the answer, haven't they done that already? The answer is NO in case anybody doesn't see. Are all people created equal? Biblicallly yes, all are equal in deciding God (Jesus), or hell. Equal in the world, no, people that act and live like monsters aren't the same as those that live decent normal lives. People want respect that simply don't deserve it. Islam in the U.S. needs to be banned in it's entirety !! It actually was back in the 50's, it's just been hushed. (google it). Not one muslim should be in the U.S. , not ONE!!! Why, simply because of their motive, to destroy freedom, take over America, and to kill every one that isn't one of them. Wait and see!!!!!!
Notdiverse
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2018 4:27:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How may of you would accept seeing one roach or termite in your house and say " oh, it's only one, it won't hurt anything". We all know that one is too many and you would get rid of it. These kind of people are the exact same thing to our country. We NEVER should have allowed one to come in, not one! They didn't found our country, they don't do one single thing to help our country, and they flat out don't belong here. Not only should they not be able to vote or serve ANY level of position , they shouldn't be here in the first place!!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2018 7:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/8/2018 4:21:25 PM, Notdiverse wrote:
Hello, I'm new here. Good to see that there is somewhere the truth can be posted about muslims and islam. There's too many brain dead people out there that just don't get it. As a Christian I am fully aware of what islam is and where it came from, after all it's in the first chapter of the Bible (KJV Bible ofcourse, not a distortion). I'll go into detail about that another time. Here in north Texas there is a slam of "newcomers" moving here from all over the country, they are causing many problems, many. One is the building of mosques, I really don't like to see those. They don't belong here, not one. We can have other religions, even ones that will send people to hell, but islam isn't a religion, it's a demonic cult and we just don't need it. Can we co-exist with them? Let them show you the answer, haven't they done that already? The answer is NO in case anybody doesn't see. Are all people created equal? Biblicallly yes, all are equal in deciding God (Jesus), or hell. Equal in the world, no, people that act and live like monsters aren't the same as those that live decent normal lives. People want respect that simply don't deserve it. Islam in the U.S. needs to be banned in it's entirety !! It actually was back in the 50's, it's just been hushed. (google it). Not one muslim should be in the U.S. , not ONE!!! Why, simply because of their motive, to destroy freedom, take over America, and to kill every one that isn't one of them. Wait and see!!!!!!

I agree
RJFisher
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2019 5:41:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Can I interest you all in participating in my survey for my dissertation? It's looking at attitudes and views towards Muslims.

If you would like to participate in the study, Please click the link below:
https://uclan. Eu. Qualtrics. Com/jfe/form/SV_9RITn6Z8ATh7Aln

Thanks for taking part if you choose to
RJFisher
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2019 10:59:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
As part of my MSc Forensic Psychology dissertation, I have chosen to conduct research which aims to explore patriotic behaviours and attitudes towards Muslims and Islam.
This study will involve you completing an online questionnaire, Conducted using Qualtrics, Which will take you approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
You must be over the age of 18 to take part in the study. You have the right to withdraw from the study at any point prior to submission. As this is an online survey, Answers will be kept as you proceed. You cannot withdraw once you have submitted your answers.

If you would like to participate in the study, Please click the link below:
https://uclan. Eu. Qualtrics. Com/jfe/form/SV_9RITn6Z8ATh7Aln

If you have any questions about the study, Please contact myself Rachael Fisher or my supervisor Dr Simon Chu.

Thankyou for participating.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.