Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Okay just an question

Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone

But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care

To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??

And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀
Vaarka
Posts: 13,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
b/c is seixst
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2018 6:25:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
b/c is seixst

http://www.youtube.com...
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 4:28:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

You"re a good woman. You live by the values you think are best and ignore all the idiots who are trying to ruin society.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 8:58:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

We live in an age of dissolution. People are increasingly raised into a world without meaning or structure, a late capitalist society where people are commodified and dehumanized by the basic structure of society, and all cultural norms and traditions are liquefied into a sad electropop dystopia. People are increasingly miserable, and looking for a reason why, and society offers them the answers that will keep them feeding into the system. 'you haven't bought the right beauty products', 'you aren't successful enough in your career', 'you're being oppressed by those people over there'. These are piecemeal problems that fracture society and get people focused on little obsessions that don't do anything to alleviate their suffering, they just give them a meaningless struggle to distract themselves.

Then they see someone like you who has some shred of an older life imbued with dignity and purpose. Some genuinely have been indoctrinated to believe that you are oppressed and unhappy and are well-meaning in trying to 'save' you. But on some level it's also often the old maxim in action: solamen miseris, socios habuisse doloris. 'The unfortunate are comforted by companions in misery.' The psychological roots are actually quite simple: people have a lens, a way in which to parse and understand the world around them. Most people believe that this lens is good, even if they're unhappy, because it is very distressing for people to be in that state of fundamental uncertainty. When they see someone who is living by a diametrically opposed rubric and is happy they need to reconcile that, and the human mind is remarkably good at rationalizing absurdities like 'this loving mother of three who stays at home and raises her children and has a structured, clearly delineated, and happy relationship with her husband is terribly unhappy'. That's much, much easier on the psyche than turning the spotlight on themselves and realizing that they aren't very happy and that their worldview breeds nothing but perennial discontent.

For a significant amount, though, it is also genuine hatred born of envy. What St. Thomas Aquinas classified as one of the most grievous sins in the world (an 'eternal sin' that severs us from God by sinning through malice against charity) is now so widespread that I've found it rare to find someone who is completely unaffected by it: envy of a brother's spiritual good. People actually get incredibly annoyed and spiteful when someone is a genuinely good person, and it is common practice in a lot of places to mock anyone who strives for moral goodness, grace, and submission to duty. It's one of the ugliest aspects of the modern world; people despise ideals, and idolize snark, effete boredom, and moral weakness.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 10:21:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 8:58:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

We live in an age of dissolution. People are increasingly raised into a world without meaning or structure, a late capitalist society where people are commodified and dehumanized by the basic structure of society, and all cultural norms and traditions are liquefied into a sad electropop dystopia. People are increasingly miserable, and looking for a reason why, and society offers them the answers that will keep them feeding into the system. 'you haven't bought the right beauty products', 'you aren't successful enough in your career', 'you're being oppressed by those people over there'. These are piecemeal problems that fracture society and get people focused on little obsessions that don't do anything to alleviate their suffering, they just give them a meaningless struggle to distract themselves.

Then they see someone like you who has some shred of an older life imbued with dignity and purpose. Some genuinely have been indoctrinated to believe that you are oppressed and unhappy and are well-meaning in trying to 'save' you. But on some level it's also often the old maxim in action: solamen miseris, socios habuisse doloris. 'The unfortunate are comforted by companions in misery.' The psychological roots are actually quite simple: people have a lens, a way in which to parse and understand the world around them. Most people believe that this lens is good, even if they're unhappy, because it is very distressing for people to be in that state of fundamental uncertainty. When they see someone who is living by a diametrically opposed rubric and is happy they need to reconcile that, and the human mind is remarkably good at rationalizing absurdities like 'this loving mother of three who stays at home and raises her children and has a structured, clearly delineated, and happy relationship with her husband is terribly unhappy'. That's much, much easier on the psyche than turning the spotlight on themselves and realizing that they aren't very happy and that their worldview breeds nothing but perennial discontent.

For a significant amount, though, it is also genuine hatred born of envy. What St. Thomas Aquinas classified as one of the most grievous sins in the world (an 'eternal sin' that severs us from God by sinning through malice against charity) is now so widespread that I've found it rare to find someone who is completely unaffected by it: envy of a brother's spiritual good. People actually get incredibly annoyed and spiteful when someone is a genuinely good person, and it is common practice in a lot of places to mock anyone who strives for moral goodness, grace, and submission to duty. It's one of the ugliest aspects of the modern world; people despise ideals, and idolize snark, effete boredom, and moral weakness.

Thanks for this reply :)
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 10:22:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 4:28:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

You"re a good woman. You live by the values you think are best and ignore all the idiots who are trying to ruin society.

Thank you so much :)
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 10:23:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
b/c is seixst

Why is sexist ?

I think its not im a better woman with rules boundarys and know what he wants
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 2:00:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Note

I have the feeling its wrong to judge

I feel fine when i have rules restrictions etc

And i cant understand how many girls are shouting and are negative to their father or man

But i dont judge that so why are so many people judging the people
Who are being good with rules discipline and see him as higher than yourself

I dont have a problem because i feel and know my place is lower than a man have
Its fine for me
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 5:33:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 2:00:08 PM, Laurien wrote:
Note

I have the feeling its wrong to judge

I feel fine when i have rules restrictions etc

And i cant understand how many girls are shouting and are negative to their father or man

But i dont judge that so why are so many people judging the people
Who are being good with rules discipline and see him as higher than yourself

I dont have a problem because i feel and know my place is lower than a man have
Its fine for me

Yeah if you don"t think your man is worthy of leading you and being a provider perhaps you should find a new man or behave in a way that attracts or makes your man want to lead properly. I agree with you 100 percent
Wylted
Posts: 25,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 5:36:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 2:00:08 PM, Laurien wrote:
Note

I have the feeling its wrong to judge

I feel fine when i have rules restrictions etc

And i cant understand how many girls are shouting and are negative to their father or man

But i dont judge that so why are so many people judging the people
Who are being good with rules discipline and see him as higher than yourself

I dont have a problem because i feel and know my place is lower than a man have
Its fine for me

Also your place isn"t lower. There is nothing wrong or low about being a good wife and mother who is subservient. In a lot of ways a subservient woman does more to make the relationship and her man successful by taking such a position. You aren"t lower just different
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 7:47:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 5:36:04 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/12/2018 2:00:08 PM, Laurien wrote:
Note

I have the feeling its wrong to judge

I feel fine when i have rules restrictions etc

And i cant understand how many girls are shouting and are negative to their father or man

But i dont judge that so why are so many people judging the people
Who are being good with rules discipline and see him as higher than yourself

I dont have a problem because i feel and know my place is lower than a man have
Its fine for me

Also your place isn"t lower. There is nothing wrong or low about being a good wife and mother who is subservient. In a lot of ways a subservient woman does more to make the relationship and her man successful by taking such a position. You aren"t lower just different

Thank you so much again
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 11:03:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
b/c is seixst

aren't men typically stronger, and taller than women? Don't women have a lower center of gravity? There's a "challenge" of picking up a chair while bent over and your head it touching the wall, women can do it, men can't. Why is it a big deal really? We aren't the same that's a fact, there are something men are generally better at and some (very few) things women are better at, like breast feeding for example.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 13,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 11:04:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 11:03:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
b/c is seixst

aren't men typically stronger, and taller than women? Don't women have a lower center of gravity? There's a "challenge" of picking up a chair while bent over and your head it touching the wall, women can do it, men can't. Why is it a big deal really? We aren't the same that's a fact, there are something men are generally better at and some (very few) things women are better at, like breast feeding for example.

I breast feed better than any women
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2018 1:15:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 11:04:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 2/12/2018 11:03:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
b/c is seixst

aren't men typically stronger, and taller than women? Don't women have a lower center of gravity? There's a "challenge" of picking up a chair while bent over and your head it touching the wall, women can do it, men can't. Why is it a big deal really? We aren't the same that's a fact, there are something men are generally better at and some (very few) things women are better at, like breast feeding for example.

I breast feed better than any women

lol, try the chair thing
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2018 1:17:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 11:22:35 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Women exist to serve men. You can disagree, but you're wrong.

hmm wars have been fought over women, men are built they way they are (most) to protect and provide for a woman who could bare him offspring. consider everything men do to attract a woman then ask who is serving whom?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2018 4:00:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 11:22:35 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Women exist to serve men. You can disagree, but you're wrong.

Thats my opinion too but so many people say im weird etc because i dont have a problem with accept authority and guidance and other things
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2018 4:02:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2018 11:03:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/11/2018 6:03:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
b/c is seixst

aren't men typically stronger, and taller than women? Don't women have a lower center of gravity? There's a "challenge" of picking up a chair while bent over and your head it touching the wall, women can do it, men can't. Why is it a big deal really? We aren't the same that's a fact, there are something men are generally better at and some (very few) things women are better at, like breast feeding for example.

Thnx kevin
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2018 3:21:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man?

It incites a feeling of inferiority in women, one which is contrary to the Progressive narrative they are taught in schools. I used to experience it. In high school, I would feeling like yelling at people who said that men and women were not equal. It was so obviously wrong, I thought. It was just another way bullies and idiots would try to make women feel bad.

Men have also been fed this narrative, and their protector instinct will occasionally attempt to defend the notion of women being equal to men.

That is why.
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2018 11:23:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/15/2018 3:21:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man?

It incites a feeling of inferiority in women, one which is contrary to the Progressive narrative they are taught in schools. I used to experience it. In high school, I would feeling like yelling at people who said that men and women were not equal. It was so obviously wrong, I thought. It was just another way bullies and idiots would try to make women feel bad.

Men have also been fed this narrative, and their protector instinct will occasionally attempt to defend the notion of women being equal to men.

That is why.

Thnx for the reply really thnx
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2018 4:28:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

I see nothing wrong with that relationship, as long as it's a choice.
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 4:31:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/17/2018 4:28:48 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

I see nothing wrong with that relationship, as long as it's a choice.
Thnx jane
Laurien
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2018 4:31:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/17/2018 4:28:48 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

I see nothing wrong with that relationship, as long as it's a choice.
Thnx jane
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:18:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

Why ??


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

Thanks for reading all 🍀

Human rights and United States Constitutional rights are not the same. A united state constitutional right is set in a way that allows many people a common defense as a shared state of two points that meet without the use of crimes, law or taxation as threat or leverage.

The idea is woman cannot be a President of the United States of America. As this is a representation of separation to a united state describing him as a witness, were many men over a history of time are voted before judicial separation by constitutional principles. This process insures that only one man at a time will ever be president of a Nation.

An idea is a man cannot be a Prasedera of the United States of America. As this is a representation of separation to a united state describing her as a witness, were many woman over a history of time are voted before judicial separation by constitutional principle. This process insures that only one woman at a time will ever be Prasedera of a Nation.

A person does not want to be free, and due to this point does not want freedom which is describing a loss of social liberty, and independence. Only objects are for intent free, or made free, this is by effort of people who must make payment, then offer object at no expense to others. The object has no self-value so therefore becomes free.

So woman are not equal to men, the issue is that woman obtained a right to vote, yet have not been set by United States Constitution principle as all being equal to each other as woman.

Like men it is fact there are greater and less woman by nature form many reasons.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:08:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2018 5:40:33 PM, Laurien wrote:
Why are so many people angry when someone says a women is not fully equal to a man ?

Because im a women raised with old values

And for me its fine i think we are all different and the humanity rights is for everyone


No problem. Let's say a different Woman feels differently to to- that's OK as far as you're concerned, right?

Now what if that Woman is denied a job or a promotion, or the right to enter a building or to vote or stand for office, because society in general feels as you do- not so OK right?

But in a household there is nothing wrong when a man is tbe head of the household

Sure. Is there anything wrong with a Woman being head of a different household?

There is nothing wrong with boundarys

If it makes them happy and a good family why do others care

Because when people try and be different from that, many people who think as you do seem to cars a whole lot.


To much freedom and fights over being equal gives much more problems
Than know what your place is and know he is in charge and he is the one who makes desiscions

And you wish to impose that on other Womwn who do not feel the same?

Everyone live their life their own way and thats okay

Nobody is upset when someone has all freedom
And is bitchy with no respect

But when someotne is quiet and is trying to be a good woman and is listening and following rules than people say its wrong??

No, insisting that EVERYONE be like that is wrong- suggesting something about Women means they CAN'T be head of a household, or do an important role is wrong.

Why ??

Because your attitude helps embolden those who would impose it on others.


And im sorry for my bad english it isnt my first language

No problem, your meaning was clear.

Thanks for reading all 🍀

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.