Jump to topic:

Freedom To Design Weapons To Kill Humans Fast

ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2018 2:47:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There exist cosmic limits. We have no choice about those limits. Within any system we can have the option to have freedom-of-speech and we can at same time have weapon{s} control. This is no brainer.

Live within a system that is void of weapons designed to kill other humans or be incarcerated for trying to build weapons designed to kill other humans.

...."Drunk drivers actions don't suddenly mean that cars are bad - yet they are dangerous."....

Smart cars are becoming a reality to prevent idiot/crazy drivers. Live with it or be incarcerated for attempting to institualize dark age ways of thinking.

Any human has the ability to still kill other humans if they so choose to do so.

As rational, logical common sense humans with moral, empathy etc, we as collective group of humanity can do as much as possible to minimize how much damage those idiot/crazy/insane individuals can do.

Weapon{s} control. Live with it.

The options to speak out remain, as does the option that if it is too much, to live in a world with out weapons designed to kill other humans the individual human reserves the right to check out, or even get others to riot, chaos and mayhem.

Your or their choice { freedom } but there are consequences for repeated idiotic/crazy/insane behaviour.

Systems have many subsystem routines. Each human individual has the ability to throw a monkey wrench into the systems of subsystems and cause them to crash.

Your/their/our choice to do so.

There are so many more sane fruitful things for humans to put their attention into, other than ways to kill more and more humans at ever faster rates. Again, your/their choice to choose to think about whatever they want to think about.

A garden rakes is designed to move soil. A AR or AK assualt-style riflles is designed to kill humans faster and further away than a a garden rake will.

This is a no brainer.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2018 10:10:18 PM
At 3/4/2018 2:47:55 PM, ebuc wrote:
There exist cosmic limits. We have no choice about those limits.

What are these limits and how are they related to this thread?

Within any system we can have the option to have freedom-of-speech and we can at same time have weapon{s} control. This is no brainer.

Without weapons, how will free speech be protected from those who try to end it?

Live within a system that is void of weapons designed to kill other humans or be incarcerated for trying to build weapons designed to kill other humans.

How can you determine the reason someone else builds a weapon? What if I build a plastic bag that doesn't break easily for the purpose of suffocating people and disguise it as an innovation in grocery shopping? Or vice versa, if I created said plastic bag for a better grocery shopping experience and someone in your government incarcerates me because they like traditional grocery bags better? Does the police force have weapons? If not, how will you enforce your idiotic laws and if so, shouldn't they themselves be incarcerated for having a weapon designed to kill other humans?

Smart cars are becoming a reality to prevent idiot/crazy drivers. Live with it or be incarcerated for attempting to institualize dark age ways of thinking.

You just said free speech and weapons control can coexist in any system. A society that throws people in jail for disagreeing with your supposed new age thinking most decidedly does not have free speech.

Any human has the ability to still kill other humans if they so choose to do so.

As rational, logical common sense humans with moral, empathy etc, we as collective group of humanity can do as much as possible to minimize how much damage those idiot/crazy/insane individuals can do.

You just said humans were stupid in another one of your threads. You can't force humans to be moral, empathetic, compassionate, or anything else along those lines, especially not if you have free speech which you claim is compatible with weapons control.

Best argument I've ever heard you say.

The options to speak out remain, as does the option that if it is too much, to live in a world with out weapons designed to kill other humans the individual human reserves the right to check out, or even get others to riot, chaos and mayhem.

The option to speak out clearly does not remain if you are incarcerated for attempting to "institutionalize dark age ways of thinking". Since when do we have another world for people to live in? If you propose putting people on separate continents, who will stop people from the weapons continent coming over to the non-weapons continent and killing them?

Your or their choice { freedom } but there are consequences for repeated idiotic/crazy/insane behaviour.

Who defines idiotic/crazy/insane?

Systems have many subsystem routines. Each human individual has the ability to throw a monkey wrench into the systems of subsystems and cause them to crash.

Please give a general outline of this subsystem.

Why create this world without weapons if a single person can cause it to crumble?

There are so many more sane fruitful things for humans to put their attention into, other than ways to kill more and more humans at ever faster rates. Again, your/their choice to choose to think about whatever they want to think about.

Is it really? Because you included this bit which makes me skeptical:
Live with it or be incarcerated for attempting to institualize dark age ways of thinking.

A garden rakes is designed to move soil. A AR or AK assualt-style riflles is designed to kill humans faster and further away than a a garden rake will.

This is a no brainer.

You finally got something right.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2018 4:21:59 PM
At 3/4/2018 10:10:18 PM, Snazzy wrote:
What are these limits and how are they related to this thread?:

Many cosmic limits. My first introduction to science was in 6th grade. I dont recall when i learned EMradiation has a speed limit.

Without weapons, how will free speech be protected from those who try to end it?:

Your clueless dude. You have freedom to speak any time any where is irrelevant to weapons and especiall hydrogen bombs.

How can you determine the reason someone else builds a weapon?:

Get real dude,. I dont got time for long list of mind games. None of the school or other shootings were done with plastic bag. Get your head out of the toliet of crap,

Does the police force have weapons? If not, how will you enforce your idiotic laws and if so, shouldn't they themselves be incarcerated for having a weapon designed to kill other humans?:

Big men are best crowed control. They even work well with people who only want to play mind games.

Humans need AR anad AK assautl rifles s like they need another hole in their head.

M.A.D aka N.U.T.s leads to humanities demised, sooner or later.

You just said free speech and weapons control can coexist in any system. A society that throws people in jail for disagreeing with your supposed new age thinking most decidedly does not have free speech.:

Happens all the time. Your clueless. You cluless as to what it means to institutionalize any kind of thinking irrespective of labels to identify them. More mind games. Sad :--(

You just said humans were stupid in another one of your threads. You can't force humans to be moral, empathetic, compassionate, or anything else along those lines, especially not if you have free speech which you claim is compatible with weapons control.:

Yea BASICALLY aka at the root core, stupid and barbaric. That is why Trump is president of U.S. Humans always have free speech, irrelevant to all else,. Open your closed mind dudes

Big men are good controlling crowds, idiotes/insane etc. It is even easier if the people are not weaponized wtih AR, AK's, hydrogen bombs etc. This no brainer.

Weapongizing humans is stupid and barbaric. You clueless.

Best argument I've ever heard you say.:

Ditto all of my above

The option to speak out clearly does not remain if you are incarcerated for attempting to "institutionalize dark age ways of thinking". Since when do we have another world for people to live in? If you propose putting people on separate continents, who will stop people from the weapons continent coming over to the non-weapons continent and killing them? :

Yes the option to speak out is always there. Your clueless. I never said we have "anoher world to live in". Now your just making false projections.

Weapons continent" Again I never made any such statements. Your brain of nonsense is working overtime. I think this is due to your ego based avoidance of truth.

Humans need AR's, AKs assault style rifles and hydrogen bomb like the need another hole in there head. It has to become a one-for-all and all--for-one Earth or humanity will perish within 500 - 1000 years, is my speculation.

Who defines idiotic/crazy/insane?:

Humans, duhh. Did you think maybe Daffy Duck was going to do it? Micky mouse and Pluto dont want the job either.

.....Is there a silver rule also? "Seek fair and just resolution with
compassion and empathy for those who violate the laws and moral codes of
humanity or its distinct tribes. "......

It was human{s} who coined the Golden Rule. Rocky and Bullwinkle had some moral of the story. Some humans actually make fair attempts at using more rational, logical and common sense than others, some of the time.

Then other times the same humans may not.

Please give a general outline of this subsystem.:

Any heirarchy is systems with systems. Bit frame packet segment data of OSI
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Brain has many subsystems of thought processing.
https://www.sciencealert.com...

..."They found that groups of neurons connect into 'cliques', and that the number of neurons in a clique ---[ cliquwes as subsystems]--- would lead to its size as a high-dimensional geometric object (a mathematical dimensional concept, not a space-time one)."......

Why create this world without weapons if a single person can cause it to crumble?:

Huh? Your clueless and talking non-sense. If you think a single person in world with no intentional weapons is going to cause all of humanity to perish, then it would take a weapon or viral or bacterial nature.

Live with it or be incarcerated for attempting to institualize dark age ways of thinking.:

Were all free to think whatever we want all the time. Of course if we're sleep deprived our rational, logic common sense abilities are less and less. Your clueless and that is why you have so many insignificant questions for me.

You finally got something right.:

And you have gotten nothign right because your appear to be to be clueless as to wepaonizing humans is more than dumb and dumber. Fits you and much of humanity or so I speculate.
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2018 5:11:41 PM
Ebuc,
Freedom - of " Speech is not a choice of definition or option. The freedom of speech by a United State of Constitutional principle is an inalienable truth a person can hold as self-evident. The meaning is no cost, with no self-value as well. Free.

What should be pointed out in most cases in history when people had been involved in these types, or forms of mass shootings, organized crime was involved in some way and not mental stability. Mental stability was a popular plea made public to avoid the compromise of the organization behind the crime being lethally enforced without the protection of impartial separation.

File grievance is not free-speech and is clearly in the First Amendment. So there is reason to believe any explanation of United States Constitutional representation. This means there is a choice of two methods of verbal expression in the Amendment. While a word State created by creator in the United States Constitution is a third described officially in writing, by introduction of fact, allows words to be a common defense to the general welfare.

The insane behavior as a result of public shootings concerning education institutions might just as well be the lack of any immediate first response. History points out things like ballistic shields in schools. As this was a fast and direct way in which a line already set with fire-extinguishers. It is almost like children, and young adults were expected to be the continual sacrifice, and therefore should be given no defense at all. This to promote the organized crime of theft using law.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2018 5:23:29 PM
Ebuc,
What is a concern is you are grading intelligence on a willingness to expose a large group of people to danger with no ability to self-preservation. This is all done for no other reason than the promotion of public punishment by implementation of unconditional law.

Why are there no balletic shields wire to central alarms in a school right now? This type action would be clearly not an attack on innocent people who may have Fire-arms. It is this type deception or lack of clear intelligence which is in excusable.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2018 2:36:59 AM
At 3/5/2018 4:21:59 PM, ebuc wrote:

Many cosmic limits. My first introduction to science was in 6th grade. I dont recall when i learned EMradiation has a speed limit.

How is that related to this thread at all?

Your clueless dude. You have freedom to speak any time any where is irrelevant to weapons and especiall hydrogen bombs.

You can say what you want any time, of course, but if you get thrown in jail for it then you obviously don't have free speech.

Get real dude,. I dont got time for long list of mind games. None of the school or other shootings were done with plastic bag. Get your head out of the toliet of crap,

Of course a school shooting was not done with a plastic bag. The plastic bag was just an example. These are basic uestions that you fail to provide a coherent response for.

Big men are best crowed control. They even work well with people who only want to play mind games.

A big man is nothing compared to a bullet. It's a no brainer, as you like to put it. People who make weapons will be very difficult to stop.

Humans need AR anad AK assautl rifles s like they need another hole in their head.

M.A.D aka N.U.T.s leads to humanities demised, sooner or later.
Once again, you fail to understand the concept of MAD. AR and AK style assault rifles are not weapons of mass destruction

You just said free speech and weapons control can coexist in any system. A society that throws people in jail for disagreeing with your supposed new age thinking most decidedly does not have free speech.:

Happens all the time. Your clueless. You cluless as to what it means to institutionalize any kind of thinking irrespective of labels to identify them. More mind games. Sad :--(

Pointing out a contradiction in your attempt at thinking up the worst society ever imagined is not what I would call a mind game.

Yea BASICALLY aka at the root core, stupid and barbaric. That is why Trump is president of U.S. Humans always have free speech, irrelevant to all else,. Open your closed mind dudes

Freedom of speech is the right of individuals to express opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship. You are confusing the ability to speak with the right to speak freely.

Big men are good controlling crowds, idiotes/insane etc. It is even easier if the people are not weaponized wtih AR, AK's, hydrogen bombs etc. This no brainer.

Yes, you are correct. It is easier to stop someone who is unarmed than someone who is armed.

Weapongizing humans is stupid and barbaric. You clueless.

Throwing people in jail for disagreeing with your asinine beliefs is what's stupid and barbaric.

The option to speak out clearly does not remain if you are incarcerated for attempting to "institutionalize dark age ways of thinking". Since when do we have another world for people to live in? If you propose putting people on separate continents, who will stop people from the weapons continent coming over to the non-weapons continent and killing them? :

Yes the option to speak out is always there. Your clueless. I never said we have "anoher world to live in". Now your just making false projections.

Surely you must be talking about implementing this society on a different planet, because no one on Earth is stupid enough to try this.

Weapons continent" Again I never made any such statements. Your brain of nonsense is working overtime. I think this is due to your ego based avoidance of truth.

I misread one of your statements and thought you were saying that the option remains to live in a world with weapons if the non-weapons world is too much for them. I apologize.

Humans need AR's, AKs assault style rifles and hydrogen bomb like the need another hole in there head. It has to become a one-for-all and all--for-one Earth or humanity will perish within 500 - 1000 years, is my speculation.

Your claim is baseless, like all the rest of them.

Who defines idiotic/crazy/insane?:

Humans, duhh. Did you think maybe Daffy Duck was going to do it? Micky mouse and Pluto dont want the job either.

Clearly not every human has the same idea of what is stupid. Everyone on the planet thinks you are absolutely crazy except for yourself.

Why create this world without weapons if a single person can cause it to crumble?:

Huh? Your clueless and talking non-sense. If you think a single person in world with no intentional weapons is going to cause all of humanity to perish, then it would take a weapon or viral or bacterial nature.

You must not proof-read your posts.
Each human individual has the ability to throw a monkey wrench into the system of subsystems and cause them to crash

I assumed you were talking about the subsystems of your society, if you weren't, there was no reason for this paragraph at all. That wouldn't be surprising at all considering half of your ideas have nothing to do with the overall topic of the thread.

Live with it or be incarcerated for attempting to institualize dark age ways of thinking.:

Were all free to think whatever we want all the time. Of course if we're sleep deprived our rational, logic common sense abilities are less and less. Your clueless and that is why you have so many insignificant questions for me.

Your inability to answer them does not make them insignificant.

And you have gotten nothign right because your appear to be to be clueless as to wepaonizing humans is more than dumb and dumber. Fits you and much of humanity or so I speculate.
You have never made a fact-based speculation, so I'm not worried.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2018 5:24:59 AM
At 3/6/2018 2:36:59 AM, Snazzy wrote:
How is that related to this thread at all?:

Freedom is limited. Its the nature of cosmos dude. What grade are you in?

You can say what you want any time, of course, but if you get thrown in jail for it then you obviously don't have free speech.:

You have free speech all of the time. What grade are you in?

A big man is nothing compared to a bullet. It's a no brainer, as you like to put it. People who make weapons will be very difficult to stop.:

Yeah dude that is the problem. You dont pay atttention very well do you? Other wise you wouldnt keep asking these insignifcant question.

Once again, you fail to understand the concept of MAD. AR and AK style assault rifles are not weapons of mass destruction:

You fail to use rational, logical common sense irrespective of you false oppininons.

Pointing out a contradiction in your attempt at thinking up the worst society ever imagined is not what I would call a mind game. :

Worst society has occurred in past with many less people. Your still clueless dude. If the power goes out for extended period of time, erratic climate changes continue, toxic pollution continues were going to see carnage like this planet has never seen before.

I'mm sorry dude but you clueless and living in a fantasy world.

Freedom of speech is the right of individuals to express opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship. You are confusing the ability to speak with the right to speak freely.:

Your confusing U.S president with rational, logical common sense people, Your clueless dude.

Yes, you are correct. It is easier to stop someone who is unarmed than someone who is armed.:

Yes I'mm right and have been all along. Big men are better at controling crowds. This is no brainer. You just cant seem to get your head around a Earthian society that dispises the idea of weaponising humans.

Throwing people in jail for disagreeing with your asinine beliefs is what's stupid and barbaric.:

If you disagree with a peaceful world and want to riot, some big men may get in your way. Your still clueless and using dark age thinking.

Surely you must be talking about implementing this society on a different planet, because no one on Earth is stupid enough to try this.:

Again your clueless dude. You only see one posseble pathway for humanity. Ye of little faith and clueless.

I misread one of your statements and thought you were saying that the option remains to live in a world with weapons if the non-weapons world is too much for them. I apologize.:

Read my lips/text for the umteenth time dude, humans need AR's, AK's hydrogen bombs etc like they need another hole in there head. Escpecially people who are clueless do not need any more holes in their head.

Your claim is baseless, like all the rest of them.:

Your clueless dude, as you always have been.

Clearly not every human has the same idea of what is stupid. Everyone on the planet thinks you are absolutely crazy except for yourself.:

Still clueless Of course you dont think so.

You must not proof-read your posts.:

You must not practice rational, logical common sense.

I assumed you were talking about the subsystems of your society, if you weren't, there was no reason for this paragraph at all. That wouldn't be surprising at all considering half of your ideas have nothing to do with the overall topic of the thread.:

That is becuase your clueless.

Your inability to answer them does not make them insignificant.:

You have yet to ask any signifcantl questions because you clueless to topic of this and the obvious only answer that will keep humanity from perishing from its own stupidity.

You have never made a fact-based speculation, so I'm not worried.:

I'm not worrie about givens as stated being truth. i am concerned that humanity is showing little concern to de-weaponise since they did in 90s'.

Again, you still appear to be in school and most likely clueless to humanities resposce to M.A.D. ergo clueless. But tyour being clueless is old news.
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2018 9:40:50 PM
At 3/6/2018 5:24:59 AM, ebuc wrote:

Freedom is limited. Its the nature of cosmos dude. What grade are you in?

Once again, you display a complete lack of knowledge, but I can't say I expected any more from you. The nature of the cosmos is unlimited freedom. Government limits freedoms and is relatively new when compared to the billions of years the universe has been around.

You can say what you want any time, of course, but if you get thrown in jail for it then you obviously don't have free speech.:

You have free speech all of the time. What grade are you in?

Yes, I do have free speech. Your society does not.

A big man is nothing compared to a bullet. It's a no brainer, as you like to put it. People who make weapons will be very difficult to stop.:

Yeah dude that is the problem. You dont pay atttention very well do you? Other wise you wouldnt keep asking these insignifcant question.

They're not insignificant, you just can't understand them. If your police don't have weapons, they won't stand a chance against people who make new weapons and they won't even be able to take away the pre-existing weapons in the first place. Don't pretend people will be willing to give them up, it's obviously unrealistic.

Pointing out a contradiction in your attempt at thinking up the worst society ever imagined is not what I would call a mind game. :

Worst society has occurred in past with many less people. Your still clueless dude. If the power goes out for extended period of time, erratic climate changes continue, toxic pollution continues were going to see carnage like this planet has never seen before.

I'mm sorry dude but you clueless and living in a fantasy world.
You're the one living in a fantasy world if you think any of your ideas have any merit.

Freedom of speech is the right of individuals to express opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship. You are confusing the ability to speak with the right to speak freely.:

Your confusing U.S president with rational, logical common sense people, Your clueless dude.

Please show me one place where I've mentioned the US president in this thread.

Yes, you are correct. It is easier to stop someone who is unarmed than someone who is armed.:

Yes I'mm right and have been all along. Big men are better at controling crowds. This is no brainer. You just cant seem to get your head around a Earthian society that dispises the idea of weaponising humans.

Oh, please. It's a given that big unarmed men are better at controlling crowds than small unarmed men. Your plan for a society will never come close to implementation. People won't be willing to give up their guns, and your police won't be able to take them since they will be unarmed.

Throwing people in jail for disagreeing with your asinine beliefs is what's stupid and barbaric.:

If you disagree with a peaceful world and want to riot, some big men may get in your way. Your still clueless and using dark age thinking.

The same dark age thinking you want people imprisoned for? Don't pretend you will only incarcerate people for rioting. You've made it clear multiple times that dissenting opinions will not be tolerated.

Surely you must be talking about implementing this society on a different planet, because no one on Earth is stupid enough to try this.:

Again your clueless dude. You only see one posseble pathway for humanity. Ye of little faith and clueless.

More absurdities. There are an infinite amount of possibilities for humanity. Your idea of a society is impossible to implement and maintain.

Your claim is baseless, like all the rest of them.:

Your clueless dude, as you always have been.

Try responding with a coherent thought rather than an insult.

Clearly not every human has the same idea of what is stupid. Everyone on the planet thinks you are absolutely crazy except for yourself.:

Still clueless Of course you dont think so.

So you think every human has the same idea of what is stupid?

You must not proof-read your posts.:

You must not practice rational, logical common sense.

You clearly contradicted yourself. You said that individuals can throw a "monkey wrench" into the system of subsystems and cause it to crash but then told me I was wrong in saying that a single individual can destroy your entire society.

I assumed you were talking about the subsystems of your society, if you weren't, there was no reason for this paragraph at all. That wouldn't be surprising at all considering half of your ideas have nothing to do with the overall topic of the thread.:

That is becuase your clueless.
I'm noticing a pattern here. Why don't you enlighten me and explain exactly what you meant?

Your inability to answer them does not make them insignificant.:

You have yet to ask any signifcantl questions because you clueless to topic of this and the obvious only answer that will keep humanity from perishing from its own stupidity.

You are the only one in danger of perishing from their own stupidity.

You have never made a fact-based speculation, so I'm not worried.:

I'm not worrie about givens as stated being truth. i am concerned that humanity is showing little concern to de-weaponise since they did in 90s'.

All of your opinions are facts. Got it.

Again, you still appear to be in school and most likely clueless to humanities resposce to M.A.D. ergo clueless. But tyour being clueless is old news.
Now that age has become important in this discussion, you are a 57 year old with the grammar and critical thinking skills of the average 9 year old.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 3:59:17 PM
At 3/6/2018 9:40:50 PM, Snazzy wrote:
The nature of the cosmos is unlimited freedom.:

Clueless ignorance..... bad.......

Yes, I do have free speech. Your society does not.:

I dont have a society. Your still clueless.....your bad.....

Don't pretend people will be willing to give them up, it's obviously unrealistic.:

Weapons bad.........> uggh <........sex good

You're the one living in a fantasy world if you think any of your ideas have any merit.:

IMAGINE

Please show me one place where I've mentioned the US president in this thread.:

Trump bad.......> uggh <.........Obama good

People won't be willing to give up their guns, and your police won't be able to take them since they will be unarmed.:

Weapons bad...........> uggh <...............sex good

The same dark age thinking you want people imprisoned for? Don't pretend you will only incarcerate people for rioting. You've made it clear multiple times that dissenting opinions will not be tolerated.:

Weapons bad.......> uggh <..........sex good

More absurdities. There are an infinite amount of possibilities for humanity. Your idea of a society is impossible to implement and maintain.:

Infinite? :--(

Snazzy clueless.....> uggh <...........ebuc sensible

Try responding with a coherent thought rather than an insult.:

Facts are truth and insulting only if your ego takes offense.

Snazzy clueless.........> uggh <......ebuc sensible

So you think every human has the same idea of what is stupid?:

Ask 100 people to define God and get at least 50 differrent definitions.

Weapons bad....> Uggh <...........sex good

You clearly contradicted yourself. You said that individuals can throw a "monkey wrench" into the system of subsystems and cause it to crash but then told me I was wrong in saying that a single individual can destroy your entire society.:

Snazzy clueless.....> Uggh <........ebuc sensible

Weapons bad....> Uggh < sex..........good

I'm noticing a pattern here. Why don't you enlighten me and explain exactly what you meant?:

Snazzy clueless.......> Uggh <.....ebuc sensible

Weapons bad....> Uggh <......sex good

All of your opinions are facts. Got it.:

Weapons bad.....> UGgh <........sex good

Now that age has become important in this discussion, you are a 57 year old with the grammar and critical thinking skills of the average 9 year old.:

Snazzy clueless......> UGGH <.....ebuc sensible

Weapons bad.........> Uggh <........sex good

Death bad...............> Uggh <.........birth good

Calcination of brain bad.....> Ugh <......IMAGINATION good

War bad.....> Ugh <.........gardening good

Bullets bad......> UGH <...........clean fresh water good
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ANON_TacTiX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 5:21:02 PM
At 3/4/2018 2:47:55 PM, ebuc wrote:
There exist cosmic limits. We have no choice about those limits. Within any system we can have the option to have freedom-of-speech and we can at same time have weapon{s} control. This is no brainer.

...."Drunk drivers actions don't suddenly mean that cars are bad - yet they are dangerous."....

This is a no brainer.

Banning of certain or all firearms will not prevent criminals from obtaining them. The Columbine shooters got their weapons illegally. Also, they built bombs. Had they gone off, they could have achieved some massive casualties before a single bullet was fired. You don't need guns to efficiently kill people, and banning them simply removes citizens' ability to defend themselves.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 5:32:17 PM

This is a no brainer.

Weapons, along with other toxic practices of humanity/society, will only lead to demise of humanity.

This is a no brainer.

Man who fart in church must sit in own pew

https://www.jokes.stevenredhead.com...

Freedoms are limited as nature also has limits.

At 3/7/2018 5:21:02 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
Banning of certain or all firearms will not prevent criminals from obtaining them. The Columbine shooters got their weapons illegally. Also, they built bombs. Had they gone off, they could have achieved some massive casualties before a single bullet was fired. You don't need guns to efficiently kill people, and banning them simply removes citizens' ability to defend themselves.:
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
ANON_TacTiX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2018 3:34:00 AM
At 3/7/2018 5:32:17 PM, ebuc wrote:
As are pressure cooker bombs and a wide variety of other homemade weapons. And again, criminals don't even have to resort to making their own weapons. They are criminals. They can get guns illegally. Again, Columbine shooters. Also, fun fact, the media didn't report when a good man in Texas with an AR-15 not only stopped but helped police chase down a church shooter. It's pretty simple. Good people with guns can stop bad people with guns. And they do. Had that Texas man not had his AR-15 because of stringent gun control or even gun bans, that shooter would have cause much more damage.
This is a no brainer.

Weapons, along with other toxic practices of humanity/society, will only lead to demise of humanity.
People kill people. This is an unfortunate but unavoidable aspect of humanity. Banning or heavily restricting guns will not change this, and it will likely make it worse, removing citizens' ability to defend themselves against criminals with illegal guns. Even if criminals do not get guns illegally, bombs and other easy to make weapons would take their place.
This is a no brainer.

Yes, freedoms are limited. The freedom to arm and defend yourself should not be limited to the point of incredible difficulty or impossibility.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2018 4:18:56 AM
At 3/8/2018 3:34:00 AM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
As are pressure cooker bombs:

There is not yet a large black or legal market for pressure cookers for bombs in the sporting goods section, yet there are or have been many assault style rifles in those dept.. In future, if the need arises, humans will have to provide background check and 3 day waiting period as Florida legislature passed tody 67 - 50{ lame brains }.

Humans need AR's, AK's, Hydrogen bombs like they need another hole in there head. Your still clueless to this basic concept.

Manyhumans need pressure cookers and many other kinds of cookers --ex solar--- to cook beans and other foods.

Most humans do not rifles hunt for their dinner. Duhh!

People kill people.:

Many things kills humans but AR's, AK's, hydrogen bombs, etc are designed to kill humans. This is a no brainer as is the fact that the path humaniety/society is on, if continued, can only lead their perishing on Earth. This is a no brainer.

It is more diffcult to build pressure cooker bomb than is to place bullets in an AR's and AK's. And if once your pressure cooker is gone the human looses ability to use it to cook their beans to feed themselves.

Yes, freedoms are limited. The freedom to arm and defend yourself should not be limited to the point of incredible difficulty or impossibility.:

Obviously freedom globally that can only lead to humanities/society perishing on Earth. You and others like seem to have you head in your armpit and cannot use your mind to get outside of a very narrow viewpoint based upon human personal rights being violated.

There is a name for industrys that provide a needed service for the public ---ex electric power--- that is cost accounting analysis or something I forget, that takes into account how many people will die as result of that power being produced.

AR's and AK's in no way come close to providing a universal service such as power, for humans.

The list of idiot dark age thinking that humans use with producing weapons is long.

I understand fully the concept of peacekeepers. I also understand there exists a much larger picture involve in humanity continuing on this pathway of having more and more peackeepers on Earth is somehow more rational, logical and common sense than not having them on Earth.

Eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind. Duhh, humanity is already plenty blind to the path there on. They began to get a little smart about this in 70's 80's and we saw some restraint.

Now the idiots have taken over U.S. asylum in DC and looking to poke out somebodys eyes.

Stormy Days { Daniels } are ahead for the lead nut case in U.S. We can only hope a lady of the night can take this idiot out of power before somebody gets seriously hurt.

Oh yeah the did already cause he prevented more stops in selling AR's and AKs to mentally ill people with things he signed into law in dead of night with no publicity.

Lunatics have taken over the asylum and the idiots who put him there want more weapons of personal an mass-destruction. This is a no-brainer and I do mean no brains. Sad :--(
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2018 1:14:13 PM

This is a no brainer.

This is a no brainer.

At 3/7/2018 5:21:02 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
Banning of certain or all firearms will not prevent criminals from obtaining them. The Columbine shooters got their weapons illegally. Also, they built bombs. Had they gone off, they could have achieved some massive casualties before a single bullet was fired. You don't need guns to efficiently kill people, and banning them simply removes citizens' ability to defend themselves.:

Ebuc you are plagiarizing a condition of war to define the definition of Fire-arm. I would also like to point out in defense of the Untied States Constitution. The legal precedent often found in mass shootings of any kind is organized crime not emotional sanity.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 5:32:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah, smart weapons that know when idiot has hold of one.

Wasnt it that idiot vice president Cheny who shot his friend in the face while hunting.

Smart weapons might prevent these nutcases from hurting others, intentionally or not.

Dark Energy SPACE )-(

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.