Jump to topic:

Undercover police at my door?

VictorNovak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2018 9:43:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok, this may sound a bit shady, but I have been on the drk web. Me and my family went on vacation. Meanwhile, they drove me to my new apartment, because I started at university this June in another city (math stuff, that'd why it's so early in year). I wired hidden camera at my family's home at the main door, and they know that.

Suddenly, a man in his sixties came up the stairs. He had a cap, bag and a big nose. He rang on the door and left as soon as he came. Me and my family thought it may be a eastern European criminal, checking that no one is home, so maybe he can try on something in the near future. However, two days later, another man in the sixties came to the door. I hear his car isn't turned off. He stands at our door. He is more elegant. Has regular clothes. Have nice gray hair. He rings on the door, and wait. He rings again, while he rubs his hair to the left patiently. Then he leaves.

Me and my family have never seen him before. I suspects the worst. May he be a police detective or something after me?
Fiasco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2018 10:48:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can't help you out, but I am a bit curious! Did the second man have any features in common with the first man (that you could tell)? And what has happened since?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.