Jump to topic:

I hate dancing!!!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 3:46:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why do women always insist on going dancing? I hate dancing, I don't want to go do ballroom dancing or salsa dancing or whatever the hell kind of dancing!!!

Women always want guys to go dancing, I hate dancing

Here is a solution, women you go dancing by yourself or with your girlfriends and I will go to the baseball, football or basketball game with the boys!! problem solved
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 3:54:48 PM
At 3/7/2018 3:46:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Why do women always insist on going dancing? I hate dancing, I don't want to go do ballroom dancing or salsa dancing or whatever the hell kind of dancing!!!

Here is a solution, women you go dancing by yourself or with your girlfriends and I will go to the baseball, football or basketball game with the boys!! problem solved

slow dancing is good, you get to put your hands on them, otherwise it's pointless.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 3:58:31 PM

I can't help but dance . It starts with hand movements to arm , the next thing you know .
I'm dancing.
Well I think I am , I might be.
At school dancing forced me to hold or clasp hands with girls , I hated it .
Hey but in my first year of high school , I went in a rock and roll estedford .
I still remember my mouth drying up instantly when the curtains went up .
Heapsss of people.

Now I dance only in my room , late at night, naked , naked with no clothes on.
I can get me lasso going . Full circle motion .
Yeah , I do dance.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 3:59:37 PM
At 3/7/2018 3:54:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

slow dancing is good, you get to put your hands on them, otherwise it's pointless.

I hate all dancing!!! it's a woman activity, I don't want to do it, unless it's horizontal dancing naked!!! if you know what I mean
Lissagirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2018 4:12:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2018 3:59:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/7/2018 3:54:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I hate all dancing!!! it's a woman activity, I don't want to do it, unless it's horizontal dancing naked!!! if you know what I mean

I think you shoudn't be so emotional and this dirty joke !!! You can talk with your girlfriend and explain your position. And that's all

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.