Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

LGBT parenting

TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Having lgbt parents myself, I think lgbt should be allowed to have and raise kids especially at this point now that technology is making people matching so much more efficient including traveling to eachother and finding an affordable room to rent that allows couples through homesharing on airbnb, renting an entire apartment or house is too expensive on minimum wage and building credit for a lease is also challenging, many who rent out their homes on Craigslist don't allow couples and have unreasonable rules for young people or only rent the home to one gender

The goal of dating should be to persuade who you're attracted to peacefully without taking away their free choice and accepting the limitations of what you have to offer
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 3:18:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself, I think lgbt should be allowed to have and raise kids especially at this point now that technology is making people matching so much more efficient including traveling to eachother and finding an affordable room to rent that allows couples through homesharing on airbnb, renting an entire apartment or house is too expensive on minimum wage and building credit for a lease is also challenging, many who rent out their homes on Craigslist don't allow couples and have unreasonable rules for young people or only rent the home to one gender

The goal of dating should be to persuade who you're attracted to peacefully without taking away their free choice and accepting the limitations of what you have to offer

While I would disagree with any prohibition or outlaw, I do believe that it's particularly beneficial to a child's development to have both a positive masculine and feminine presence in their formative years--none which can be found among LGBTQ parents. Hence, I disagree with any pairing other than a male and female raising children.
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 3:48:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 3:18:39 AM, Athias wrote:
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself, I think lgbt should be allowed to have and raise kids especially at this point now that technology is making people matching so much more efficient including traveling to eachother and finding an affordable room to rent that allows couples through homesharing on airbnb, renting an entire apartment or house is too expensive on minimum wage and building credit for a lease is also challenging, many who rent out their homes on Craigslist don't allow couples and have unreasonable rules for young people or only rent the home to one gender

The goal of dating should be to persuade who you're attracted to peacefully without taking away their free choice and accepting the limitations of what you have to offer

While I would disagree with any prohibition or outlaw, I do believe that it's particularly beneficial to a child's development to have both a positive masculine and feminine presence in their formative years--none which can be found among LGBTQ parents. Hence, I disagree with any pairing other than a male and female raising children.

Positive influence is key and technology can help provide it, LGBT parenting can be more positive than a hetero environment that became toxic, ultimately it has been for me and I'd choose my upbringing over the racial or gender role extremism it could've been, if you keep faith in the cycles of nature you'll be rewarded one way or another, ive been rewarded with the knowledge to accept the past and have optimism about the future
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 3:53:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 3:48:02 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Positive influence is key and technology can help provide it, LGBT parenting can be more positive than a hetero environment that became toxic, ultimately it has been for me and I'd choose my upbringing over the racial or gender role extremism it could've been, if you keep faith in the cycles of nature you'll be rewarded one way or another, ive been rewarded with the knowledge to accept the past and have optimism about the future

Yes, positive influence being a necessary condition for my argument. All things the same, a male and female provides far more benefit to a child's development than same sex pairings--particularly their psychosexual development, defining how they interact with males and females for the rest of their lives.
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 5:12:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lgbt existed before all of us and will always exist whether biologically or technologically, lgbt parenting does more good than harm overall, theres always gonna be plenty of hetero people on earth, collectively different sexualities should work together to improve our world and understanding of eachother, lgbt can have positive traits that society benefits from so they should be allowed to spread those traits if they want which continually improves the genepool, without differing traits the best of the world couldn't exist, we may have had a good world but never a great world with the opportunity to maximize enjoyment which is definitely worth having, mass info communication is allowing lgbt and everyone to combine traits even more beneficially, my username is one result of how ive benefitted, everything should be questioned but done so objectively, lgbt parented kids are forced to be objective

all things change through time you can change yourself and others, new opportunities will always come
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 5:43:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 3:53:04 AM, Athias wrote:
At 4/4/2018 3:48:02 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Positive influence is key and technology can help provide it, LGBT parenting can be more positive than a hetero environment that became toxic, ultimately it has been for me and I'd choose my upbringing over the racial or gender role extremism it could've been, if you keep faith in the cycles of nature you'll be rewarded one way or another, ive been rewarded with the knowledge to accept the past and have optimism about the future

Yes, positive influence being a necessary condition for my argument. All things the same, a male and female provides far more benefit to a child's development than same sex pairings--particularly their psychosexual development, defining how they interact with males and females for the rest of their lives.

All things arent the same, lgbt aren't average and don't usually have average kids and its a good thing, lgbt who procreate tend to have and know they have something beneficial to offer like everyone who procreates, if we allow lgbt to use what straight people gave them they usually do what should be done and their kids usually do what should be done from each stage in the cycle of continually improving what already exists, heteros are having less kids now for reasons that lgbt can help make up for and most lgbt don't have kids so the effort and incentive reflects what would be expected
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 6:15:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
When one gender becomes less appealing which alternates in total each day the other has to pick up the slack and forge the future even if only by choosing yourself and being alone for a period, everyone's built different to enjoy different things which can combine optimally to include all sexuality
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2018 6:28:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Orgasm is the point, a strong orgasm homosexual has as much value as a strong orgasm heterosexual and can procreatively mold new strong orgasm people in either direction
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2018 5:50:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry if I offended any lgbt with my previous posts, my intention was only to spark interest and debate both sides of the issues, I've known some of the smartest and nicest lgbt throughout my life and hoping to meet many more in the future
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2018 4:59:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The goal is to convince girls to have enough sex for it to move effectively with as much muscle control as possible, even buttsex can move the clitoris but its a tradeoff the same as breaking the hymen or wearing out your dic with toomany orgasms, all sexuality can be encouraged as tech and hd porn allows humans to fully understand sex and anatomy

simulations would favor our evolution and good to remember that we evolved from primates who don't even watch the clitoris move

the layers of complexity language has added to our brains may stretch our DNA but increases the potential to enjoy sex

lgbt parenting serves as fuel to perfect sex

If you're reading this you're searching for something, I want you to go have sex or spread this knowledge until sex is as close to guaranteed as possible
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2018 5:55:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sex is still taboo on social media, kids shouldn't be online unsupervised unless its expected they'll find out everything about sex anyway so better to lay all the facts, sex too early may negatively influence development but that's no reason to make everything taboo for adults, sex has not been all self evident or assured, sex has not sold itself

nudity is a good thing and should be legal, sex is among the only activities were designed for, people who can't enjoy sex should be helped as much as possible

even when only replying to my own thoughts and generating search engine results it has an impact, I hope others do the same until sex aligns with desire
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2018 10:25:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Kinks can become a tug of war which is especially intimidating for girls, penis in vagina is the priority, disclaimers should be given for everything else as much as possible
renthewolverine
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 3:50:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself, I think lgbt should be allowed to have and raise kids especially at this point now that technology is making people matching so much more efficient including traveling to eachother and finding an affordable room to rent that allows couples through homesharing on airbnb, renting an entire apartment or house is too expensive on minimum wage and building credit for a lease is also challenging, many who rent out their homes on Craigslist don't allow couples and have unreasonable rules for young people or only rent the home to one gender

The goal of dating should be to persuade who you're attracted to peacefully without taking away their free choice and accepting the limitations of what you have to offer

Getting back to this...

Of course LGBT people should be able to have kids. I just can't figure out why they'd want to. (I'm a lesbian myself and have never wanted kids and don't want any. I always kind of feel like part of the beauty of being in an LGBT relationship is not doing things the way straight people do them and/or not doing things that straight people tend to think "everyone" is "supposed" to do. We don't have to live the types of lives straight people live, and that's freeing because I view most straight people as limiting themselves--especially straight women. Don't know if this makes sense...anyways...)

I don't get this "kids need a man and a woman"-type argument and similar arguments. So many kids either don't grow up with that, regardless, or they grow up with it in a very negative sense. To think otherwise is idealistic. It's quite common for kids to either not have fathers at all or to have part-time fathers. And when you have a father around but he's often or usually not there for you, what positive are you getting out of that and what kind of relationship are you learning to have with men--especially if you're a female and especially if you're a straight female?

Why wouldn't it be better to have two parents around all the time, be them both female or whatever, vs having a mother who does 90% or 80% of the work/parenting and a guy you call dad who is off somewhere else most of the time? If I had a father like the majority of people nowadays seem to have, I'd think my father didn't care about me. That's not a good way for someone to grow up, nor a good thing for someone to come to believe as an adult.
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 7:09:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/17/2018 3:50:00 AM, renthewolverine wrote:
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself, I think lgbt should be allowed to have and raise kids especially at this point now that technology is making people matching so much more efficient including traveling to eachother and finding an affordable room to rent that allows couples through homesharing on airbnb, renting an entire apartment or house is too expensive on minimum wage and building credit for a lease is also challenging, many who rent out their homes on Craigslist don't allow couples and have unreasonable rules for young people or only rent the home to one gender

The goal of dating should be to persuade who you're attracted to peacefully without taking away their free choice and accepting the limitations of what you have to offer

Getting back to this...

Of course LGBT people should be able to have kids. I just can't figure out why they'd want to. (I'm a lesbian myself and have never wanted kids and don't want any. I always kind of feel like part of the beauty of being in an LGBT relationship is not doing things the way straight people do them and/or not doing things that straight people tend to think "everyone" is "supposed" to do. We don't have to live the types of lives straight people live, and that's freeing because I view most straight people as limiting themselves--especially straight women. Don't know if this makes sense...anyways...)

I don't get this "kids need a man and a woman"-type argument and similar arguments. So many kids either don't grow up with that, regardless, or they grow up with it in a very negative sense. To think otherwise is idealistic. It's quite common for kids to either not have fathers at all or to have part-time fathers. And when you have a father around but he's often or usually not there for you, what positive are you getting out of that and what kind of relationship are you learning to have with men--especially if you're a female and especially if you're a straight female?

Why wouldn't it be better to have two parents around all the time, be them both female or whatever, vs having a mother who does 90% or 80% of the work/parenting and a guy you call dad who is off somewhere else most of the time? If I had a father like the majority of people nowadays seem to have, I'd think my father didn't care about me. That's not a good way for someone to grow up, nor a good thing for someone to come to believe as an adult.

I don't think having two parents, whether they be gay, is necessarily worse than having a single mother--and vice versa. I do think, all things the same--that being both parents provide positive influence--male and female pairings are more beneficial than male-male or female-female pairings. Women cannot teach men how to be men, nor can men teach women how to be women. Or in other words, there needs to be a guide for each sex in order to express said sex positively. Also the male-female pairing provides an immersion to the duality of sexual dynamics between males and females; hence I stated to TCM, "a male and female provides far more benefit to a child's development than same sex pairings--particularly their psychosexual development, defining how they interact with males and females for the rest of their lives."

Now of course, my argument is rather broad, and doesn't take into account the nuances of parenting--some which you've highlighted-- and that's the reason I started with the condition, "positive influence." But I also think it ill-made to cite the current state of parenting as a counterargument to the male-female pairing given the rather obvious systematic agenda against the family structure.
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 9:50:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Theres 6 million lgbt parented americans, I beg lesbians not to have sons until the rates of lesbians and gays is equal, 20-30% of women are openly lesbianic and judging by online dating at least another 20% keep it secret on government census, most men will never prefer a human dick in their azz even the ones who like it penetrated cause its still impractical and disgusting irl and licking clit is a novelty even for lesbians most of them just pulverize their clits with any machine they can get their hands on then blame men

The machines have won, my sex life's been a complete waste
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 10:11:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
only around 1% of men are gay or bisexual and the overwhelming majority of self described gay men are opportunistically bisexual, its become a pseudo psychological game in our mostly asexual society where such a small fraction are having human caused orgasms on any given night we've started celebrating any form at all
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2018 9:29:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Having an intermediately high iq i knew from a young age inviting girls over to my flashy-lesbian moms house would only churn out more lesbians so I obsessively avoided it which had a negative effect anyway but its a cant win situation so i focused on only converting lesbians or getting into a girls house for a relationship both unsuccessfully while continually reaching new levels of jadedness

Non lesbianic men also resort to praising lesbians for temporary reward which i dont fault only beg for the use of contraceptions out of empathy for lesbians brain cooked sons- 10,000 instantly regretted orgasms in 15 years

following the too big or too small logic, lgbt should be educated that procreating tends to spread their limited options, after mass communication and transportation there's very little for biological minds to discover aside from perfecting sex

Even raised sex obsessed far beyond addiction with no ability to have it, existence can still be manageable, I discourage procreation for whichever gender has more homosexuals, the statistics were misreported before and at times still are which ignores the real historical cycles of wasted sex lives, though i do not favor more waste through criminalization, i and it serve as motivation to improve hetero technology until hetero-form perfection

Its mostly irrelevant now but prevention is key

How a shaft and hole gets so complex and difficult is mindblowing but its in part a tech porn conspiracy from all influences to actively punish undesired watching ultimately ensuring vagina stays tight

Porn is the trap, porn is the multiverse virus, porn is mass communication, watching vagina porn is a benefit to society but watching anything else is a detriment

Total submission to vagina at all times is the key to lesbian whispering or at least preventing les'z cause even if the butt feels good we still need it to hold our shyt lifelong, its the only possible lesson from a les son

The appeal of licking clit and being licked is simply not strong enough, its mostly about butt protection

Its forever unfair, i blame y2k, but make the best of what's already happened
Yassine
Posts: 3,846
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2018 3:46:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2018 12:18:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself

That explains a lot.

- HAHAHAHAHAHA... LMAO!
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2018 8:03:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2018 3:46:25 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 4/24/2018 12:18:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself

That explains a lot.

- HAHAHAHAHAHA... LMAO!

;)
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2018 9:56:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Parents determine much of their kids partly malleable sexuality which all of nature including ai try to find a way to sort towards function and aesthetic
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 25,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2018 1:19:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 2:55:20 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
Having lgbt parents myself, I think lgbt should be allowed to have and raise kids especially at this point now that technology is making people matching so much more efficient including traveling to eachother and finding an affordable room to rent that allows couples through homesharing on airbnb, renting an entire apartment or house is too expensive on minimum wage and building credit for a lease is also challenging, many who rent out their homes on Craigslist don't allow couples and have unreasonable rules for young people or only rent the home to one gender

The goal of dating should be to persuade who you're attracted to peacefully without taking away their free choice and accepting the limitations of what you have to offer

Who is preventing LGBT's from parenting?
The only ones I know of are Catholic orphanages, and why should they not be allowed to refuse adoption into a home they see as unfit?
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
BowTied
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2018 5:24:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My groom and I have been wed for over a year and we've made the decision that we NOT parent. We just feel the mother-father combination is too crucial for a child.
tejretics
Posts: 6,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 11:09:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2018 3:18:39 AM, Athias wrote:
While I would disagree with any prohibition or outlaw, I do believe that it's particularly beneficial to a child's development to have both a positive masculine and feminine presence in their formative years--none which can be found among LGBTQ parents. Hence, I disagree with any pairing other than a male and female raising children.

Why do you think a "masculine and feminine presence" are both necessary?

What do you mean by a "masculine presence" and a "feminine presence"?

I'll also note that the overwhelming majority of empirical evidence disagrees. In fact, the scientific consensus are that same-sex/same-gender couples are as good at parenting, on balance, as opposite-sex/opposite-gender couples.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 12:44:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2018 11:09:47 AM, tejretics wrote:
Why do you think a "masculine and feminine presence" are both necessary?

I've already mentioned the reason. Look at my other comments.

What do you mean by a "masculine presence" and a "feminine presence"?

The presence of both a male and female.

I'll also note that the overwhelming majority of empirical evidence disagrees. In fact, the scientific consensus are that same-sex/same-gender couples are as good at parenting, on balance, as opposite-sex/opposite-gender couples.

Then why would you ask me what I meant by "masculine" and "feminine" if you're ready to assert that the majority of evidence disagrees with it? And I would like to see this majority of scientific evidence and scientific consensus. Would you mind providing references?
tejretics
Posts: 6,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:44:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2018 12:44:15 PM, Athias wrote:
At 5/10/2018 11:09:47 AM, tejretics wrote:
Why do you think a "masculine and feminine presence" are both necessary?

I've already mentioned the reason. Look at my other comments.

All you've said so far is that, "[a]ll things the same, a male and female provides far more benefit to a child's development than same sex pairings--particularly their psychosexual development." That's literally just saying a masculine and feminine presence are necessary. There's absolutely no reason to think this is true.

I'll also note that the overwhelming majority of empirical evidence disagrees. In fact, the scientific consensus are that same-sex/same-gender couples are as good at parenting, on balance, as opposite-sex/opposite-gender couples.

Then why would you ask me what I meant by "masculine" and "feminine" if you're ready to assert that the majority of evidence disagrees with it? And I would like to see this majority of scientific evidence and scientific consensus. Would you mind providing references?

http://www.cha.org.ar...
https://www.supremecourt.gov...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org...
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com...
http://www.cpa.ca...
https://link.springer.com...
https://www.washingtonpost.com...
https://www.theguardian.com...

It's a pretty clear consensus. It's your burden of proof to show why we should just dismiss the vast majority of evidence on this subject, especially since you haven't provided a single reason for why both a "masculine presence" and a "feminine presence" are necessary to raise a child.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 6:06:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2018 4:44:50 PM, tejretics wrote:
All you've said so far is that, "[a]ll things the same, a male and female provides far more benefit to a child's development than same sex pairings--particularly their psychosexual development." That's literally just saying a masculine and feminine presence are necessary. There's absolutely no reason to think this is true.

Once again, read what I wrote. I'm not in the business of repeating myself.

http://www.cha.org.ar...
https://www.supremecourt.gov...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org...
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com...
http://www.cpa.ca...
https://link.springer.com...
https://www.washingtonpost.com...
https://www.theguardian.com...
It's a pretty clear consensus.
Obviously, you do not understand the meaning of "consensus." Picking out particular studies that support your point--as is your right to do--is not a consensus. Even your first reference acknowledges as much.

It's your burden of proof to show why we should just dismiss the vast majority of evidence on this subject, especially since you haven't provided a single reason for why both a "masculine presence" and a "feminine presence" are necessary to raise a child.

No it isn't. Because my argument neither dismisses the "vast majority of evidence" nor states that homosexuals are unfit. Had you read my statements carefully, you'd have a better grasp of what I argued, rather than resorting to straw men.
tejretics
Posts: 6,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 6:28:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2018 6:06:36 PM, Athias wrote:
Once again, read what I wrote. I'm not in the business of repeating myself.

I've read what you've written. You've said nothing that isn't unsubstantiated assertion.

Obviously, you do not understand the meaning of "consensus." Picking out particular studies that support your point--as is your right to do--is not a consensus. Even your first reference acknowledges as much.

If you'd bothered to read these -- many of which are reports and reviews of the literature, not studies of their own -- you'd see that many of them reference the existence of such a consensus.

Also, I notice that you've not provided any evidence for your point of view either -- so even if these are just studies, till I've seen the counter-studies, I'm gonna stay with this position.

No it isn't. Because my argument neither dismisses the "vast majority of evidence" nor states that homosexuals are unfit. Had you read my statements carefully, you'd have a better grasp of what I argued, rather than resorting to straw men.

Your argument, so far, has been that "we need both a masculine and feminine presence because of how it affects 'psychosexual development,' and how it affects the way kids perceive men and women in society." You haven't explained or justified either of those two points. Also, you're making the positive claim, so the burden of proof is on you.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 6:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/10/2018 6:28:59 PM, tejretics wrote:
If you'd bothered to read these -- many of which are reports and reviews of the literature, not studies of their own -- you'd see that many of them reference the existence of such a consensus.

I did bother. No mention that I saw.

Also, I notice that you've not provided any evidence for your point of view either -- so even if these are just studies, till I've seen the counter-studies, I'm gonna stay with this position.

Irrelevant. I'm not interested in countering the argument the Homosexuals are fit. At best, you've read my argument and you didn't understand it.

Your argument, so far, has been that "we need both a masculine and feminine presence because of how it affects 'psychosexual development,' and how it affects the way kids perceive men and women in society."

No, my argument has been:

"a male and female provides far more benefit to a child's development than same sex pairings--particularly their psychosexual development, defining how they interact with males and females for the rest of their lives."

"Need" is just your imagination.

You haven't explained or justified either of those two points.

Except, I did:

"I don't think having two parents, whether they be gay, is necessarily worse than having a single mother--and vice versa. I do think, all things the same--that being both parents provide positive influence--male and female pairings are more beneficial than male-male or female-female pairings. Women cannot teach men how to be men, nor can men teach women how to be women. Or in other words, there needs to be a guide for each sex in order to express said sex positively. Also the male-female pairing provides an immersion to the duality of sexual dynamics between males and females..."

Also, you're making the positive claim, so the burden of proof is on you.

But, the claim that you claim I made is not the claim I made. It's a straw man. So which claim do you want me to "prove"?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.