Jump to topic:

Soon everyone will just be a number

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 7:57:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
China is the first to implement this in 2020, every citizen will be rated as a number like a credit score, eventually every country will have this. The governments will recognize everyone as a number. George Orwell was right, society will be completely monitored soon.

http://www.wired.co.uk...
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2018 11:51:55 AM
At 4/6/2018 8:04:48 PM, Leaning wrote:
Social Security Number?

Pretty soon you'll need a special document to go from one country to another. They'll call it a portpass or something - mark my words, it's coming.
TheClitorisMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2018 6:35:22 AM
we create numbers, numbers dont create us, any quantification would be to assist job placement, a rich person with low intellect wont necessarily create the most beneficial jobs for society so to avoid endless hampster wheels for some large inheritors arbitrary enjoyment we can use assessments and publicly augment industries, social media has become so important that many would benefit society most just by using it especially stephen hawking types
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2018 7:47:51 AM
At 4/6/2018 7:57:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
China is the first to implement this in 2020, every citizen will be rated as a number like a credit score, eventually every country will have this. The governments will recognize everyone as a number. George Orwell was right, society will be completely monitored soon.

I could care less if I am assigned a number. I don't care if they monitor me. I don't even care if they strip away my right and liberty anymore. If they tell me to roll over I'll roll over and they tell me to fetch I'll fetch. I'm just wasting my time until that day come when the U.S finally embraces communism with open arms.

So we should get use to it.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 12:34:10 PM
At 5/13/2018 7:47:51 AM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:

I could care less if I am assigned a number. I don't care if they monitor me. I don't even care if they strip away my right and liberty anymore. If they tell me to roll over I'll roll over and they tell me to fetch I'll fetch. I'm just wasting my time until that day come when the U.S finally embraces communism with open arms.

Alright Kevin_Fishcer we will need you to pull your pants down and bend over, Uncle Sam with his rubber glove needs to perform an anal cavity search
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 1:42:13 PM

Communism, isn't the way.... If the US go there. It will be a huge war. So, are you prepare for that?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 2:13:11 PM
At 5/14/2018 1:42:13 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Communism, isn't the way.... If the US go there. It will be a huge war. So, are you prepare for that?

Communism will never happen here. There are too many people that know communism is bad and too many who have escaped from communist countries to know not to make the same mistake here.

It will never happen
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 3:32:34 PM
At 5/14/2018 2:13:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Communism will never happen here. There are too many people that know communism is bad and too many who have escaped from communist countries to know not to make the same mistake here.

It will never happen

Yeah, i know. It won't happen. I was just saying in order for that possibility it would have to be a huge war. That's all....
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 4:04:35 PM
At 5/14/2018 3:32:34 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

It will never happen

Yeah, i know. It won't happen. I was just saying in order for that possibility it would have to be a huge war. That's all....

I'll give you a hint: automation
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 4:19:36 PM
At 5/14/2018 4:04:35 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:

It will never happen

Robots?? or chip implants in your azz?
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 4:28:57 PM
At 5/14/2018 4:19:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It will never happen

No, when there are no more jobs left that you need Big Brother to feed you, or should I say master since your a little less then a dog at that point. People are already talking about basic income. Wonder how much that sound like?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 5:33:52 PM
At 5/14/2018 4:28:57 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
At 5/14/2018 4:19:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It will never happen

No, when there are no more jobs left that you need Big Brother to feed you, or should I say master since your a little less then a dog at that point. People are already talking about basic income. Wonder how much that sound like?

I think there will always be jobs, I mean someone still needs to maintain automation, programming, government, military. Also service jobs have increased while manufacturing jobs have decreased. I think there will always be jobs available, just different jobs from the past. Also all the baby boomers are retiring and it's leaving a shortage in the workforce.

people just need to adapt with the times
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 5:50:50 PM
At 5/14/2018 5:33:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I think there will always be jobs, I mean someone still needs to maintain automation, programming, government, military. Also service jobs have increased while manufacturing jobs have decreased. I think there will always be jobs available, just different jobs from the past. Also all the baby boomers are retiring and it's leaving a shortage in the workforce.

A electrician has more power then a real estate agent because without them they can't sell anything. Likewise a service worker is politically useless since they have no influence in how the economic should function and what should be made.

Your right, their will be software developers and engineers employed to maintain thier automated security system and keep the factories running. They'll just be the part of the elite ruling party. Filling the government part of it.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 6:02:46 PM
At 5/14/2018 5:50:50 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
At 5/14/2018 5:33:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

A electrician has more power then a real estate agent because without them they can't sell anything. Likewise a service worker is politically useless since they have no influence in how the economic should function and what should be made.

You are right people in the skilled trades have more power then people in the service industry and it's sad that someone like an electrician or plumber does not make as much as a politician or lawyer or some stock broker who sits behind a desk all day but that is how our world is. There is also a shortage of skilled workers as people today all go for cushy desk jobs.

Your right, their will be software developers and engineers employed to maintain thier automated security system and keep the factories running. They'll just be the part of the elite ruling party. Filling the government part of it.
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 6:21:44 PM
At 5/14/2018 6:02:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

You are right people in the skilled trades have more power then people in the service industry and it's sad that someone like an electrician or plumber does not make as much as a politician or lawyer or some stock broker who sits behind a desk all day but that is how our world is. There is also a shortage of skilled workers as people today all go for cushy desk jobs.

That one of the cited reason employer are interested in invest in robotics and machine learning

But we don't need to worry. time is our friends, it will sort itself out. After all we can't predict the future. Let our children deal with it, and their children. And their children...

There is a Alternative however: we start advocating for public funding in Decentalise techology today and embrace the fundemental aspect of Anarchism;freedom

That why I've been a broken record trying to get people to join the party party movement, which I going to suggest to FREEDO we should rename. Would you like to participate?

http://www.debate.org...

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 6:34:16 PM
At 5/14/2018 6:21:44 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:

That one of the cited reason employer are interested in invest in robotics and machine learning

But we don't need to worry. time is our friends, it will sort itself out. After all we can't predict the future. Let our children deal with it, and their children. And their children...

There is a Alternative however: we start advocating for public funding in Decentalise techology today and embrace the fundemental aspect of Anarchism;freedom

That why I've been a broken record trying to get people to join the party party movement, which I going to suggest to FREEDO we should rename. Would you like to participate?

I like your thinking except in our Capitalistic government big business always grows and is supported by the government, like our banks that get bailed out during a recession, it's all bout the money, one hand greases the other and they will not let your ideas ever flourish past the planning stage.

They would lock you up before they let you go any further.
Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 6:56:00 PM
At 5/14/2018 6:34:16 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I like your thinking except in our Capitalistic government big business always grows and is supported by the government, like our banks that get bailed out during a recession, it's all bout the money, one hand greases the other and they will not let your ideas ever flourish past the planning stage.

That the best part: it a way to reduce tax that republicans want while still offering essentials services that Democrat advocate.

It so gradual someone would have to pay close attention.

We just need more people advocating for self-sufficieny while we're still in a democracy.

At least tell please spread the word on this concept.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 7:39:41 PM
At 5/14/2018 6:56:00 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
At 5/14/2018 6:34:16 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

That the best part: it a way to reduce tax that republicans want while still offering essentials services that Democrat advocate.

It so gradual someone would have to pay close attention.

We just need more people advocating for self-sufficieny while we're still in a democracy.

At least tell please spread the word on this concept.

I will spread the word, I agree with your cause, we have to do it now before it's too late
unic0rns_luv_fab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2018 10:41:35 AM
I hope I die before that happens. I hope I die before human beings are transformed into objects and treated like robots.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.