Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why Women Will Rule the World

ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 3:27:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.nbcnews.com...

...."One of the greatest under-appreciated sources of innovation and new business may in fact be women over 50 with new ideas, lots of life ahead of them and with the verve to get it done," Coughlin told TODAY.

...He explained why older women will rule the world."....
-----

We dont know that humanity is doomed or when. We do know sex will continue, and that, even in China during their strict population control times, people still were allowed one child per family.

Woman and man both come from woman { bearer of all fruit } Man only provides the seed { sperm }.

Some specious of geckos{ Lizards } have no males ergo the females make clones of themselves.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...

..."In fact, there are hundreds of species that have no use for males, including other insects, lizards, snakes, and fish (although no mammals have discarded the male). The females reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that contain copies of their own genes.

...What's different about Brevipalpus phoenicis or the "false spider mite," ... is its offspring would normally include males. But a certain, yet-unidentified bacterium, has changed all that.

But, strangely enough, in this unusual spider mite, the population is made up of haploid females that all carry only one copy of each gene.

....Although Weeks doesn't yet understand how the bacteria changes the sex of a developing mite, he suspects he knows why.

....Sperm are too tiny in size to transmit an infectious bacteria from parent to offspring. But a female's eggs are roomy enough to host a bacterium just fine. By possibly tinkering with hormones and keeping the mite population all female, the bacterium ensures the survival of its future generations."....
------
So not only was woman as tension { continuous tension..Fuller }, the domesticater, Quaker woman{ women} invented circular saw blade, square broom and clothes pen.

Man discontinous { discrete quanta..Fuller } stop hunting and became fighter to protect the womans domestic activities.

..."The oldest profession in the world (or the world's oldest profession) is a phrase that, unless another meaning is specified, refers to prostitution. However, it did not acquire that meaning universally until after World War I. Formerly, various professions vied for the reputation of being the oldest."...

Goddess of truth, as the self evident occupied space ( 31 ){ XYZ/3D } essence of,
..positive shaped ( ) geodesics of Gravity( ) and,
..negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(,
..ergo, (>*<)(>*<)

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 *62* 7 66.......

Beast of lies{ male ego } 66-6 as tainted distortion of self evident truths

..Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10......
....97.4 minus 31{ XYZ/3D } = 66.........
...-31
_____
....66.4 vs 66 and 66-6
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 9:06:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2018 3:27:42 PM, ebuc wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com...

...."One of the greatest under-appreciated sources of innovation and new business may in fact be women over 50 with new ideas, lots of life ahead of them and with the verve to get it done," Coughlin told TODAY.

...He explained why older women will rule the world."....
-----

We dont know that humanity is doomed or when. We do know sex will continue, and that, even in China during their strict population control times, people still were allowed one child per family.

Woman and man both come from woman { bearer of all fruit } Man only provides the seed { sperm }.

Some specious of geckos{ Lizards } have no males ergo the females make clones of themselves.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...

..."In fact, there are hundreds of species that have no use for males, including other insects, lizards, snakes, and fish (although no mammals have discarded the male). The females reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that contain copies of their own genes.

...What's different about Brevipalpus phoenicis or the "false spider mite," ... is its offspring would normally include males. But a certain, yet-unidentified bacterium, has changed all that.

But, strangely enough, in this unusual spider mite, the population is made up of haploid females that all carry only one copy of each gene.

....Although Weeks doesn't yet understand how the bacteria changes the sex of a developing mite, he suspects he knows why.

....Sperm are too tiny in size to transmit an infectious bacteria from parent to offspring. But a female's eggs are roomy enough to host a bacterium just fine. By possibly tinkering with hormones and keeping the mite population all female, the bacterium ensures the survival of its future generations."....
------
So not only was woman as tension { continuous tension..Fuller }, the domesticater, Quaker woman{ women} invented circular saw blade, square broom and clothes pen.

Man discontinous { discrete quanta..Fuller } stop hunting and became fighter to protect the womans domestic activities.

..."The oldest profession in the world (or the world's oldest profession) is a phrase that, unless another meaning is specified, refers to prostitution. However, it did not acquire that meaning universally until after World War I. Formerly, various professions vied for the reputation of being the oldest."...

Goddess of truth, as the self evident occupied space ( 31 ){ XYZ/3D } essence of,
..positive shaped ( ) geodesics of Gravity( ) and,
..negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(,
..ergo, (>*<)(>*<)

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 *62* 7 66.......

Beast of lies{ male ego } 66-6 as tainted distortion of self evident truths

..Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10......
....97.4 minus 31{ XYZ/3D } = 66.........
...-31
_____
....66.4 vs 66 and 66-6

Women will not "rule the world" because as I've mentioned in other threads, they have the psychological profile of children, particularly as it relates to fear, embarrassment, and anxiety. This is a broad observation--of course, because as with any trend, there are exceptions. (I say this to rebuff those women who might confront me and state, "I don't behave like a child.") This is the reason the "patriarchy" was and still is natural within human interaction. And contrary to what bat-sh1t crazy feminist manifesto will state, it's not because women are being "undervalued/devalued" or "oppressed."

It's simple: this all has been, is, and will always be about sex and survival. Women, like children, have been provisioned and protected. Women produce 400 ovums throughout their lifetime; men produce 525 billion sperm cells over their lifetime. Women can reproduce just once every 42-50 weeks (36-44 + 6 week recovery.) A particularly virile man can inseminate and fertilize several times a week. (This is the reason that after almost 8 centuries removed, 8% of mongol men (and 35 million of the world's population) are his direct descendants.

What does this mean? It means that the labor a female produces in reproduction is more scarce than that of her male counterpart. If a tribe consists of six people--five men and one woman--reproduction occurs at the woman's pace--i.e. once every 42-50 weeks. If you have a tribe of the same number, but with five women and one man, then insemination and fertilization (then reproduction) occurs at the man's pace, which he can complete within a single day (or at most a few days.) If women were out there fighting battles, or engaging in politics, which is still very much a dangerous environment, during humanity's formative years that would've severely hampered population growth. Note that women didn't start entering politics, at least as independently recognized, until the 19th century. By then, it was relatively safe to do so.

This is the reason I rebuff, and often scoff at feminist arguments suggesting that women were historically "oppressed" because they were women. Women have been able to pass on their genetics, compared to men, by a ratio of 2 to 1. The only reason feminism has been able to rear the head it has spawned is due to importance women play in reproduction. And this scarce function will invoke catering to the female divine principle, but through the manipulation of women, not by ceding authority.
TheClitorisMoves
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 12:26:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
whoevers seeing and being with the most women which is all humans are worth should be encouraged to do the most labor, most men can name more female pornstars than female ceos, politicians, teachers, any white collar job or local service industry workers cause were gaining very little from female presence in those roles

we should value everyone alive today and focus on organizing procreation more efficiently in the future
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 3:21:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2018 3:27:42 PM, ebuc wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com...

...."One of the greatest under-appreciated sources of innovation and new business may in fact be women over 50 with new ideas, lots of life ahead of them and with the verve to get it done," Coughlin told TODAY.

...He explained why older women will rule the world."....
-----

We dont know that humanity is doomed or when. We do know sex will continue, and that, even in China during their strict population control times, people still were allowed one child per family.

Woman and man both come from woman { bearer of all fruit } Man only provides the seed { sperm }.

Some specious of geckos{ Lizards } have no males ergo the females make clones of themselves.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...

..."In fact, there are hundreds of species that have no use for males, including other insects, lizards, snakes, and fish (although no mammals have discarded the male). The females reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that contain copies of their own genes.

...What's different about Brevipalpus phoenicis or the "false spider mite," ... is its offspring would normally include males. But a certain, yet-unidentified bacterium, has changed all that.

But, strangely enough, in this unusual spider mite, the population is made up of haploid females that all carry only one copy of each gene.

....Although Weeks doesn't yet understand how the bacteria changes the sex of a developing mite, he suspects he knows why.

....Sperm are too tiny in size to transmit an infectious bacteria from parent to offspring. But a female's eggs are roomy enough to host a bacterium just fine. By possibly tinkering with hormones and keeping the mite population all female, the bacterium ensures the survival of its future generations."....
------
So not only was woman as tension { continuous tension..Fuller }, the domesticater, Quaker woman{ women} invented circular saw blade, square broom and clothes pen.

Man discontinous { discrete quanta..Fuller } stop hunting and became fighter to protect the womans domestic activities.

..."The oldest profession in the world (or the world's oldest profession) is a phrase that, unless another meaning is specified, refers to prostitution. However, it did not acquire that meaning universally until after World War I. Formerly, various professions vied for the reputation of being the oldest."...

Goddess of truth, as the self evident occupied space ( 31 ){ XYZ/3D } essence of,
..positive shaped ( ) geodesics of Gravity( ) and,
..negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(,
..ergo, (>*<)(>*<)

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 *62* 7 66.......

Beast of lies{ male ego } 66-6 as tainted distortion of self evident truths

..Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10......
....97.4 minus 31{ XYZ/3D } = 66.........
...-31
_____
....66.4 vs 66 and 66-6

This is some serious schizophrenia, or autism on display here, you should take some meds
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 3:23:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2018 3:21:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 4/17/2018 3:27:42 PM, ebuc wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com...

...."One of the greatest under-appreciated sources of innovation and new business may in fact be women over 50 with new ideas, lots of life ahead of them and with the verve to get it done," Coughlin told TODAY.

...He explained why older women will rule the world."....
-----

We dont know that humanity is doomed or when. We do know sex will continue, and that, even in China during their strict population control times, people still were allowed one child per family.

Woman and man both come from woman { bearer of all fruit } Man only provides the seed { sperm }.

Some specious of geckos{ Lizards } have no males ergo the females make clones of themselves.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...

..."In fact, there are hundreds of species that have no use for males, including other insects, lizards, snakes, and fish (although no mammals have discarded the male). The females reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that contain copies of their own genes.

...What's different about Brevipalpus phoenicis or the "false spider mite," ... is its offspring would normally include males. But a certain, yet-unidentified bacterium, has changed all that.

But, strangely enough, in this unusual spider mite, the population is made up of haploid females that all carry only one copy of each gene.

....Although Weeks doesn't yet understand how the bacteria changes the sex of a developing mite, he suspects he knows why.

....Sperm are too tiny in size to transmit an infectious bacteria from parent to offspring. But a female's eggs are roomy enough to host a bacterium just fine. By possibly tinkering with hormones and keeping the mite population all female, the bacterium ensures the survival of its future generations."....
------
So not only was woman as tension { continuous tension..Fuller }, the domesticater, Quaker woman{ women} invented circular saw blade, square broom and clothes pen.

Man discontinous { discrete quanta..Fuller } stop hunting and became fighter to protect the womans domestic activities.

..."The oldest profession in the world (or the world's oldest profession) is a phrase that, unless another meaning is specified, refers to prostitution. However, it did not acquire that meaning universally until after World War I. Formerly, various professions vied for the reputation of being the oldest."...

Goddess of truth, as the self evident occupied space ( 31 ){ XYZ/3D } essence of,
..positive shaped ( ) geodesics of Gravity( ) and,
..negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(,
..ergo, (>*<)(>*<)

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 *62* 7 66.......

Beast of lies{ male ego } 66-6 as tainted distortion of self evident truths

..Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10......
....97.4 minus 31{ XYZ/3D } = 66.........
...-31
_____
....66.4 vs 66 and 66-6

This is some serious schizophrenia, or autism on display here, you should take some meds

That's very offensive!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 3:50:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2018 3:23:46 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/18/2018 3:21:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 4/17/2018 3:27:42 PM, ebuc wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com...

...."One of the greatest under-appreciated sources of innovation and new business may in fact be women over 50 with new ideas, lots of life ahead of them and with the verve to get it done," Coughlin told TODAY.

...He explained why older women will rule the world."....
-----

We dont know that humanity is doomed or when. We do know sex will continue, and that, even in China during their strict population control times, people still were allowed one child per family.

Woman and man both come from woman { bearer of all fruit } Man only provides the seed { sperm }.

Some specious of geckos{ Lizards } have no males ergo the females make clones of themselves.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...

..."In fact, there are hundreds of species that have no use for males, including other insects, lizards, snakes, and fish (although no mammals have discarded the male). The females reproduce by laying unfertilized eggs that contain copies of their own genes.

...What's different about Brevipalpus phoenicis or the "false spider mite," ... is its offspring would normally include males. But a certain, yet-unidentified bacterium, has changed all that.

But, strangely enough, in this unusual spider mite, the population is made up of haploid females that all carry only one copy of each gene.

....Although Weeks doesn't yet understand how the bacteria changes the sex of a developing mite, he suspects he knows why.

....Sperm are too tiny in size to transmit an infectious bacteria from parent to offspring. But a female's eggs are roomy enough to host a bacterium just fine. By possibly tinkering with hormones and keeping the mite population all female, the bacterium ensures the survival of its future generations."....
------
So not only was woman as tension { continuous tension..Fuller }, the domesticater, Quaker woman{ women} invented circular saw blade, square broom and clothes pen.

Man discontinous { discrete quanta..Fuller } stop hunting and became fighter to protect the womans domestic activities.

..."The oldest profession in the world (or the world's oldest profession) is a phrase that, unless another meaning is specified, refers to prostitution. However, it did not acquire that meaning universally until after World War I. Formerly, various professions vied for the reputation of being the oldest."...

Goddess of truth, as the self evident occupied space ( 31 ){ XYZ/3D } essence of,
..positive shaped ( ) geodesics of Gravity( ) and,
..negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(,
..ergo, (>*<)(>*<)

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 *62* 7 66.......

Beast of lies{ male ego } 66-6 as tainted distortion of self evident truths

..Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10......
....97.4 minus 31{ XYZ/3D } = 66.........
...-31
_____
....66.4 vs 66 and 66-6

This is some serious schizophrenia, or autism on display here, you should take some meds

That's very offensive!

People with issues should be posting on rubber room walls not putting their schizophrenic jibberish on here
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 10:05:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.nbcnews.com...

..."You"re more likely to drive health care decisions in your family, control household spending, care for millennials and elders, start a business and initiate a divorce. You have the longevity advantage over men.

In other words, you rule."....
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 8:41:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2018 9:06:12 PM, Athias wrote:
Women will not "rule the world" because as I've mentioned in other threads, they have the psychological profile of children, particularly as it relates to fear, embarrassment, and anxiety.

(1) What on Earth does that mean?,- and (2) how does that prove that women have "the psychological profile of children?"

This is a broad observation--of course, because as with any trend, there are exceptions. (I say this to rebuff those women who might confront me and state, "I don't behave like a child.") This is the reason the "patriarchy" was and still is natural within human interaction. And contrary to what bat-sh1t crazy feminist manifesto will state, it's not because women are being "undervalued/devalued" or "oppressed."

It's simple: this all has been, is, and will always be about sex and survival. Women, like children, have been provisioned and protected.

That doesn't give you permission to ascribe a childish emotional state to women.

Women produce 400 ovums throughout their lifetime; men produce 525 billion sperm cells over their lifetime. Women can reproduce just once every 42-50 weeks (36-44 + 6 week recovery.) A particularly virile man can inseminate and fertilize several times a week. (This is the reason that after almost 8 centuries removed, 8% of mongol men (and 35 million of the world's population) are his direct descendants.

What does this mean? It means that the labor a female produces in reproduction is more scarce than that of her male counterpart. If a tribe consists of six people--five men and one woman--reproduction occurs at the woman's pace--i.e. once every 42-50 weeks. If you have a tribe of the same number, but with five women and one man, then insemination and fertilization (then reproduction) occurs at the man's pace, which he can complete within a single day (or at most a few days.) If women were out there fighting battles, or engaging in politics, which is still very much a dangerous environment, during humanity's formative years that would've severely hampered population growth. Note that women didn't start entering politics, at least as independently recognized, until the 19th century. By then, it was relatively safe to do so.

This is the reason I rebuff, and often scoff at feminist arguments suggesting that women were historically "oppressed" because they were women. Women have been able to pass on their genetics, compared to men, by a ratio of 2 to 1. The only reason feminism has been able to rear the head it has spawned is due to importance women play in reproduction. And this scarce function will invoke catering to the female divine principle, but through the manipulation of women, not by ceding authority.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 2:28:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2018 10:05:25 PM, ebuc wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com...

..."You"re more likely to drive health care decisions in your family, control household spending, care for millennials and elders, start a business and initiate a divorce. You have the longevity advantage over men.

In other words, you rule."....

You have A BEAUTIFUL MIND ebuc
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 3:12:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/19/2018 2:28:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
You have A BEAUTIFUL MIND ebuc:

Russel Crowe movie. Enjoyed it as I do many and varied kinds of movies.

.."Why is the male ego so fragile"..
https://www.quora.com...

...."From the day we are born to the rest of our lives, we are drilled with the fact that men are better, stronger, and smarter than women. So when situations arise where she is doing or has done better than you, the male self-esteem is questioned and, most of the time, drops. Being the person you are meant to be, you would automatically create a system by your choice and influence it to reduce the possibility of any other to be able to achieve what you have, in turn increasing your self-esteem.

....However, when the other overcomes or surpasses this obstacle, your self-esteem will be hit hard causing a drop in your self-esteem like the stock exchange does on its bad days.

...Self-esteem is a very personal topic and completely dependent on the situations you have encountered across your life. However, when majority of these are leaning in one direction then there is no question of failure. Consider a world dominated by women, What would happen to your self-esteem?

.....Do you think you would survive in this kind of world, a world in which all your thoughts are limited by restrictions and rules you have to adhere too, to ensure things like your family name is kept out of shame.

..So let us all do as the women have been doing for centuries, embrace it, and learn to maintain our self-preservation and esteem irrespective of our surroundings. This may sound hard but let us work towards a world where women and men are equal. Don't let your self-esteem be affected by your surroundings, if you know your surroundings are not the best for the future.".....

God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).
.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

12^2, -12, divided by 2 = 66
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Metaphysical-1 aspect of Time cures all ills and all truths eventually exposed given enough time?

Two kinds of time;

1} metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept ergo abstract time,

2} Observed Time{ observed discrete quanta } as reality and associated with sine-wave frequencies found with both fermioinc and bosonic particles.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 3:49:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/19/2018 3:12:19 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 4/19/2018 2:28:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
You have A BEAUTIFUL MIND ebuc:

Russel Crowe movie. Enjoyed it as I do many and varied kinds of movies.

.."Why is the male ego so fragile"..
https://www.quora.com...

...."From the day we are born to the rest of our lives, we are drilled with the fact that men are better, stronger, and smarter than women. So when situations arise where she is doing or has done better than you, the male self-esteem is questioned and, most of the time, drops. Being the person you are meant to be, you would automatically create a system by your choice and influence it to reduce the possibility of any other to be able to achieve what you have, in turn increasing your self-esteem.


....However, when the other overcomes or surpasses this obstacle, your self-esteem will be hit hard causing a drop in your self-esteem like the stock exchange does on its bad days.

...Self-esteem is a very personal topic and completely dependent on the situations you have encountered across your life. However, when majority of these are leaning in one direction then there is no question of failure. Consider a world dominated by women, What would happen to your self-esteem?

.....Do you think you would survive in this kind of world, a world in which all your thoughts are limited by restrictions and rules you have to adhere too, to ensure things like your family name is kept out of shame.

..So let us all do as the women have been doing for centuries, embrace it, and learn to maintain our self-preservation and esteem irrespective of our surroundings. This may sound hard but let us work towards a world where women and men are equal. Don't let your self-esteem be affected by your surroundings, if you know your surroundings are not the best for the future.".....

God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).
.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

12^2, -12, divided by 2 = 66
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Metaphysical-1 aspect of Time cures all ills and all truths eventually exposed given enough time?

Two kinds of time;

1} metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept ergo abstract time,

2} Observed Time{ observed discrete quanta } as reality and associated with sine-wave frequencies found with both fermioinc and bosonic particles.

Don't forget RAIN MAN
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 4:22:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/19/2018 3:49:19 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Don't forget RAIN MAN:

Another fun movie.

God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).
.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Oh Stormy, Oh Stormy Slay the narcissistic Beast of Lies

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

Love /\ all embracive ( )( ) -- vertical bisection of torus--

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of torus

Space ( Beast ) ego ( Beast ) Space
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 7:24:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Truth = Space ( Beast ) lies < ego > truth ( Beast ) Space = Truth

Cosmic Absolute Truths ( * ) relative -i- truths ( * ) Cosmic Absolute Truths

God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).
.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Oh Stormy, Oh Stormy Slay the narcissistic Beast of Lies

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

Love /\ all embracive ( )( ) -- vertical bisection of torus--

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of torus

Space ( Beast ) ego ( Beast ) Space
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 11:36:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/19/2018 8:41:20 AM, Zarroette wrote:

(1) What on Earth does that mean?

Which part was unclear?

,- and (2) how does that prove that women have "the psychological profile of children?"

I will not continue to have this back and forth with you. You know where the information is. Avail yourself to it.

That doesn't give you permission to ascribe a childish emotional state to women.

Permission? No. It's an observation. "I" have ascribed no such thing.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 1:47:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://stanmed.stanford.edu...

..."The two hemispheres of a woman"s brain talk to each other more than a man"s do. In a 2014 study, University of Pennsylvania researchers imaged the brains of 428 male and 521 female youths " an uncharacteristically huge sample " and found that the females" brains consistently showed more strongly coordinated activity between hemispheres, while the males" brain activity was more tightly coordinated within local brain regions.

This finding, a confirmation of results in smaller studies published earlier, tracks closely with others" observations that the corpus callosum-" the white-matter cable that crosses and connects the hemispheres " is bigger in women than in men and that women"s brains tend to be more bilaterally symmetrical than men"s."...

..."Infant girls respond more readily to faces and begin talking earlier. Boys react earlier in infancy to experimentally induced perceptual discrepancies in their visual environment. In adulthood, women remain more oriented to faces, men to things."...

..."The neuroscience literature shows that the human brain is a sex-typed organ with distinct anatomical differences in neural structures and accompanying physiological differences in function, says UC-Irvine professor of neurobiology and behavior Larry Cahill, PhD. Cahill edited the 70-article January/February 2017 issue of the Journal of Neuroscience Research " the first-ever issue of any neuroscience journal devoted entirely to the influence of sex differences on nervous-system function."...
God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).

Oh Stormy and Karen McDougal please Slay the narcissistic Beas'st of Lies
.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

Love /\ all embracive ( )( ) -- vertical bisection of torus--

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of torus

Space ( Beast ) ego ( Beast ) Space
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 4:19:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 1:47:28 AM, ebuc wrote:
https://stanmed.stanford.edu...

..."The two hemispheres of a woman"s brain talk to each other more than a man"s do. In a 2014 study, University of Pennsylvania researchers imaged the brains of 428 male and 521 female youths " an uncharacteristically huge sample " and found that the females" brains consistently showed more strongly coordinated activity between hemispheres, while the males" brain activity was more tightly coordinated within local brain regions.

This finding, a confirmation of results in smaller studies published earlier, tracks closely with others" observations that the corpus callosum-" the white-matter cable that crosses and connects the hemispheres " is bigger in women than in men and that women"s brains tend to be more bilaterally symmetrical than men"s."...

This also in part explains why women are more adept at recalling emotionally charged events. But it doesn't necessarily contradict that women more so than men bear the emotional profile of children as it relates to fear, embarrassment, and anxiety.
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 8:46:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/19/2018 11:36:08 PM, Athias wrote:
At 4/19/2018 8:41:20 AM, Zarroette wrote:

(1) What on Earth does that mean?

Which part was unclear?

The part I quoted, which you managed to delete -.-


,- and (2) how does that prove that women have "the psychological profile of children?"

I will not continue to have this back and forth with you. You know where the information is. Avail yourself to it.

I actually don't. Can you please reference your assertion again?


That doesn't give you permission to ascribe a childish emotional state to women.

Permission? No. It's an observation. "I" have ascribed no such thing.

You've already declared it on the forums -- that's the point.
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 1:44:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 8:46:43 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 4/19/2018 11:36:08 PM, Athias wrote:
At 4/19/2018 8:41:20 AM, Zarroette wrote:

(1) What on Earth does that mean?

Which part was unclear?

The part I quoted, which you managed to delete -.-


,- and (2) how does that prove that women have "the psychological profile of children?"

I will not continue to have this back and forth with you. You know where the information is. Avail yourself to it.

I actually don't. Can you please reference your assertion again?


That doesn't give you permission to ascribe a childish emotional state to women.

Permission? No. It's an observation. "I" have ascribed no such thing.

You've already declared it on the forums -- that's the point.

Have a nice life, ma'am.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 2:58:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 4:19:45 AM, Athias wrote:
This also in part explains why women are more adept at recalling emotionally charged events. But it doesn't necessarily contradict that women more so than men bear the emotional profile of children as it relates to fear, embarrassment, and anxiety.:

What your stating is covered elsewhere in the article. What I get from what I posted, and you responded to, is that women are more complex than men, in their brain functioning because of this more bilateral action, if not also more connetions between the two hemi-sphere, a more massive coprus callousm suggests.

IVe been very clear about woman being more complex than man since day one here at DDO and have old thread titled that way. So not new info from me.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 2:59:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 1:47:28 AM, ebuc wrote:
https://stanmed.stanford.edu...

..."The two hemispheres of a woman"s brain talk to each other more than a man"s do. In a 2014 study, University of Pennsylvania researchers imaged the brains of 428 male and 521 female youths " an uncharacteristically huge sample " and found that the females" brains consistently showed more strongly coordinated activity between hemispheres, while the males" brain activity was more tightly coordinated within local brain regions.

This finding, a confirmation of results in smaller studies published earlier, tracks closely with others" observations that the corpus callosum-" the white-matter cable that crosses and connects the hemispheres " is bigger in women than in men and that women"s brains tend to be more bilaterally symmetrical than men"s."...

..."Infant girls respond more readily to faces and begin talking earlier. Boys react earlier in infancy to experimentally induced perceptual discrepancies in their visual environment. In adulthood, women remain more oriented to faces, men to things."...

..."The neuroscience literature shows that the human brain is a sex-typed organ with distinct anatomical differences in neural structures and accompanying physiological differences in function, says UC-Irvine professor of neurobiology and behavior Larry Cahill, PhD. Cahill edited the 70-article January/February 2017 issue of the Journal of Neuroscience Research " the first-ever issue of any neuroscience journal devoted entirely to the influence of sex differences on nervous-system function."...
God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).

Oh Stormy and Karen McDougal please Slay the narcissistic Beas'st of Lies
.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

Love /\ all embracive ( )( ) -- vertical bisection of torus--

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of torus

Space ( Beast ) ego ( Beast ) Space

Do you hear voices in your head??
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 3:10:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
..."A 2017 study in JAMA Psychiatry imaged the brains of 98 individuals ages 8 to 22 with autism spectrum disorder and 98 control subjects. Both groups contained roughly equal numbers of male and female subjects.

.....The study confirmed earlier research showing that the pattern of variation in the thickness of the brain"s cortex differed between males and females. But the great majority of female subjects with ASD, the researchers found, had cortical-thickness variation profiles similar to those of typical non-ASD males.

...In other words, having a typical male brain structure, whether you"re a boy or a girl, is a substantial risk factor for ASD. By definition, more boys" than girls" brains have this profile, possibly helping explain ASD"s four- to fivefold preponderance among boys compared with girls."...

https://stanmed.stanford.edu...

God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).

Oh Stormy and Karen McDougal please Slay the narcissistic, pathological Beas'st of Lies

.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31XYZ/3D....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

Love /\ all embracive ( )( ) -- vertical bisection of torus--

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of torus

Space ( Beast ) ego ( Beast ) Space
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 5:39:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 3:10:57 PM, ebuc wrote:
..."A 2017 study in JAMA Psychiatry imaged the brains of 98 individuals ages 8 to 22 with autism spectrum disorder and 98 control subjects. Both groups contained roughly equal numbers of male and female subjects.

.....The study confirmed earlier research showing that the pattern of variation in the thickness of the brain"s cortex differed between males and females. But the great majority of female subjects with ASD, the researchers found, had cortical-thickness variation profiles similar to those of typical non-ASD males.

...In other words, having a typical male brain structure, whether you"re a boy or a girl, is a substantial risk factor for ASD. By definition, more boys" than girls" brains have this profile, possibly helping explain ASD"s four- to fivefold preponderance among boys compared with girls."...

https://stanmed.stanford.edu...

God{ess}-ence of self-evident truths as XYZ/3D volumetric, geodesic Space (31)(31) ex womb/container as nons-focusable geodesic arcs of Space ( )( ).

Oh Stormy and Karen McDougal please Slay the narcissistic, pathological Beas'st of Lies

.....P^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.....

Beast{ frequency } of lies{ male or all ego? }66-6 as tainted distortion via sine-wave, focus-able frequencies /\/\/\/

...Pi^3{ XYZ/3D } = 31.00 '62' 7 66.......
....Pi^4 = 97.4{ XYZ + frequency/time ? }
.....minus 31XYZ/3D....
_____________
Total.....= 66.4

66-6{ The Beast } > 66.4{ Observed Time } > 66{ lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron or 5-fold icosahedron see link

Love /\ all embracive ( )( ) -- vertical bisection of torus--

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of torus

Space ( Beast ) ego ( Beast ) Space

Do you see dead people?
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 12:24:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 2:58:34 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 4/20/2018 4:19:45 AM, Athias wrote:
This also in part explains why women are more adept at recalling emotionally charged events. But it doesn't necessarily contradict that women more so than men bear the emotional profile of children as it relates to fear, embarrassment, and anxiety.:

What your stating is covered elsewhere in the article. What I get from what I posted, and you responded to, is that women are more complex than men, in their brain functioning because of this more bilateral action, if not also more connetions between the two hemi-sphere, a more massive coprus callousm suggests.

IVe been very clear about woman being more complex than man since day one here at DDO and have old thread titled that way. So not new info from me.

I don't doubt you. But none of what you presented actually speaks to the prospect of women "ruling the world." The conclusion drawn are that women are better at speaking and are partial to faces. This information is nothing new. (In fact, contrary to the sensationalism of feminists, your presentation explains the reason women tend not to enter S.T.E.M. Fields, as those jobs tend to be isolated and solitary.) Thus far the only conclusions drawn from your statements are: women are partial to faces; women tend to be better at speech. That's it. The nuance of the female brain means nothing unless you connect it to some regal aspect. And women can't reproduce asexually, so that other stuff means absolutely nothing.
Zarroette
Posts: 4,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 2:16:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2018 1:44:29 PM, Athias wrote:
At 4/20/2018 8:46:43 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 4/19/2018 11:36:08 PM, Athias wrote:
At 4/19/2018 8:41:20 AM, Zarroette wrote:

(1) What on Earth does that mean?

Which part was unclear?

The part I quoted, which you managed to delete -.-


,- and (2) how does that prove that women have "the psychological profile of children?"

I will not continue to have this back and forth with you. You know where the information is. Avail yourself to it.

I actually don't. Can you please reference your assertion again?


That doesn't give you permission to ascribe a childish emotional state to women.

Permission? No. It's an observation. "I" have ascribed no such thing.

You've already declared it on the forums -- that's the point.

Have a nice life, ma'am.

If the childish emotional state of women could be proven, you wouldn't be fleeing this conversation.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 4:18:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2018 12:24:46 AM, Athias wrote:
I don't doubt you. But none of what you presented actually speaks to the prospect of women "ruling the world.":

Then you need to read much more.

The conclusion drawn are that women are better at speaking and are partial to faces. This information is nothing new. (In fact, contrary to the sensationalism of feminists, your presentation explains the reason women tend not to enter S.T.E.M. Fields, as those jobs tend to be isolated and solitary.) Thus far the only conclusions drawn from your statements are: women are partial to faces; women tend to be better at speech. That's it. The nuance of the female brain means nothing unless you connect it to some regal aspect. And women can't reproduce asexually, so that other stuff means absolutely nothing.:

You need to read much more of the links I supplied as there is more there than what you state above and I have more links to come.

Read, Read Read....
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 11:18:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2018 4:18:51 AM, ebuc wrote:
At 4/21/2018 12:24:46 AM, Athias wrote:
I don't doubt you. But none of what you presented actually speaks to the prospect of women "ruling the world.":

Then you need to read much more.

The conclusion drawn are that women are better at speaking and are partial to faces. This information is nothing new. (In fact, contrary to the sensationalism of feminists, your presentation explains the reason women tend not to enter S.T.E.M. Fields, as those jobs tend to be isolated and solitary.) Thus far the only conclusions drawn from your statements are: women are partial to faces; women tend to be better at speech. That's it. The nuance of the female brain means nothing unless you connect it to some regal aspect. And women can't reproduce asexually, so that other stuff means absolutely nothing.:

You need to read much more of the links I supplied as there is more there than what you state above and I have more links to come.

Read, Read Read....

I have read them. I am waiting for this information to be connected to an argument which would conclude, as you put it, that "women will rule the world." So far, you have not done this. The issue is not my reading; the issue is the construction of your argument.
ebuc
Posts: 2,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 3:41:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2018 11:18:54 AM, Athias wrote:
I have read them. I am waiting for this information to be connected to an argument which would conclude, as you put it, that "women will rule the world." So far, you have not done this. The issue is not my reading; the issue is the construction of your argument.:

Then you need to do more comprehensive reading take a broader view, instead of more narrow viewpoint. This typical of male behaviour. Focused behind one tree, then another, never allowing them self to see the forest.

This below is a comprehensive tip of the iceburg view. You need to read, comprehend and then read and reread the article. For starters. There are so much info as to why women will and should rule the world{ society }

https://www.nbcnews.com...
..."If you"re a woman with a bit of life experience, you already know you"re the boss.

..You"re more likely to drive health care decisions in your family, control household spending, care for millennials and elders, start a business and initiate a divorce. You have the longevity advantage over men.

..In other words, you rule.

But does the world know it?"...
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Athias
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 6:39:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2018 3:41:44 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 4/21/2018 11:18:54 AM, Athias wrote:
Then you need to do more comprehensive reading take a broader view, instead of more narrow viewpoint. This typical of male behaviour. Focused behind one tree, then another, never allowing them self to see the forest.

...we'll see how much of "the forest" you can see.

This below is a comprehensive tip of the iceburg view. You need to read, comprehend and then read and reread the article. For starters. There are so much info as to why women will and should rule the world{ society }

https://www.nbcnews.com...
..."If you"re a woman with a bit of life experience, you already know you"re the boss.

..You"re more likely to drive health care decisions in your family, control household spending, care for millennials and elders, start a business and initiate a divorce. You have the longevity advantage over men.

..In other words, you rule.

But does the world know it?"...

This is nothing more than sentimental nonsense. Women are more likely to be educated because more public funds are spent on their education. Women are more likely to live longer because more public funds are spent on women's health. Women are more likely to start a business because, once again, more public funds are geared toward that agenda. Without government expenditures, most of the argument is diminished. As for controlling household spending, "researching," and "Chief Caregiver" this is nothing new. This dates back to times of antiquity.

If women want to rule the world, they need control of these three things: lands, armies, and money. Thus far, women control none, and in my opinion do not have the temperament to control the aforementioned. Control now lies in the hands of Marxist bankers, who happen to be overwhelmingly represented by male Caucasian Jews.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.