Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

You want to get high, come to Canada

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 4:27:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

It's like that in a lot of places, but things are changing, weed is legal in Colorado, New Jersey and Washington state already, soon it will be legal everywhere.
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 5:11:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 4:27:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

It's like that in a lot of places, but things are changing, weed is legal in Colorado, New Jersey and Washington state already, soon it will be legal everywhere.

If anything, alcohol ought to be the banned substance lol. Possession of weeds can get you serious time behind bars, yet you always hear of drunk people getting their umpteenth DUI and they walk away with a slap on the wrist.
Draka
Posts: 909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 5:38:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 5:11:17 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 4:27:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

It's like that in a lot of places, but things are changing, weed is legal in Colorado, New Jersey and Washington state already, soon it will be legal everywhere.

If anything, alcohol ought to be the banned substance lol. Possession of weeds can get you serious time behind bars, yet you always hear of drunk people getting their umpteenth DUI and they walk away with a slap on the wrist.

I know, the world is not fair, but what are you going to do.

I just shrug my shoulders and roll with the punches, I'm used to being bent over the table by the government, I just take it with a smile now LOL
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 5:39:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

Well, how does the consumption of both drugs play out in society?

One could argue that alcohol is the greater evil, despite having significantly fewer chemicals than weed: https://drugabuse.com...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 6:19:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

is this why marijuana has always been illegal but not alcohol? Because of the chemicals?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 6:51:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 5:11:17 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 4:27:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

It's like that in a lot of places, but things are changing, weed is legal in Colorado, New Jersey and Washington state already, soon it will be legal everywhere.

If anything, alcohol ought to be the banned substance lol. Possession of weeds can get you serious time behind bars, yet you always hear of drunk people getting their umpteenth DUI and they walk away with a slap on the wrist.

Yeah it's ironic that in Canada the weed will be sold at the government run liquor stores, so now you will be able to pick up a reefer and grab a mickey of vodka or bourbon at the same place.

Life for me is a riverboat fantasy
Watchin'the sun go down
A rock and roll band
With a reefer in my hand
Now look at that wheel go around
Cocaine kisses and moonshine Misses
That's the life for me
I'm sailing away from my heartache
On a riverboat fantasy

Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner
I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
Draka
Posts: 909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 7:26:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 5:39:54 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

Well, how does the consumption of both drugs play out in society?

One could argue that alcohol is the greater evil, despite having significantly fewer chemicals than weed: https://drugabuse.com...

You are referring to social outcomes.

As for the above article, the "learning and memory" part is highly contentious, as evidence suggests that marijuana use leads to diminished capacity to learn and retain information. [1.]
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Note: the article you cited only states that 50% of frequent, excessive drinkers reported having at least one episode of memory loss, not that a natural component of alcohol use is memory loss.

From a scientific perspective, marijuana impedes the function of the brain more because it has a greater chemical content, which means that is causes a larger psychoactive-drug response. This is why people are more likely to hallucinate from use of marijuana, and why marijuana affects the mind more significantly than alcohol.
Draka
Posts: 909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 7:27:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 6:19:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

is this why marijuana has always been illegal but not alcohol? Because of the chemicals?

Yes.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 8:09:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 7:26:09 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:39:54 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

Well, how does the consumption of both drugs play out in society?

One could argue that alcohol is the greater evil, despite having significantly fewer chemicals than weed: https://drugabuse.com...

You are referring to social outcomes.

As for the above article, the "learning and memory" part is highly contentious, as evidence suggests that marijuana use leads to diminished capacity to learn and retain information. [1.]
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Note: the article you cited only states that 50% of frequent, excessive drinkers reported having at least one episode of memory loss, not that a natural component of alcohol use is memory loss.

From a scientific perspective, marijuana impedes the function of the brain more because it has a greater chemical content, which means that is causes a larger psychoactive-drug response. This is why people are more likely to hallucinate from use of marijuana, and why marijuana affects the mind more significantly than alcohol.

interesting, you may have changed my mind, I'll have to reflect further.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 3:03:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 7:26:09 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:39:54 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Cross the border, at Detroit and you can come to Canada for a reefer a legal, smoke it right in front of a cop if you want

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

Well, how does the consumption of both drugs play out in society?

One could argue that alcohol is the greater evil, despite having significantly fewer chemicals than weed: https://drugabuse.com...

You are referring to social outcomes.

As for the above article, the "learning and memory" part is highly contentious, as evidence suggests that marijuana use leads to diminished capacity to learn and retain information. [1.]
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Note: the article you cited only states that 50% of frequent, excessive drinkers reported having at least one episode of memory loss, not that a natural component of alcohol use is memory loss.

From a scientific perspective, marijuana impedes the function of the brain more because it has a greater chemical content, which means that is causes a larger psychoactive-drug response. This is why people are more likely to hallucinate from use of marijuana, and why marijuana affects the mind more significantly than alcohol.

From a scientific perspective, it can be said that marijuana is far more psychoactive and that marijuana has it's own negative health effects associated with it. However, just because it is more psychoactive does not mean it poses a greater harm to society. Since marijuana is more psychoactive than alcohol on the brain, why is it that marijuana is not linked to violent crimes, such as violence against one's partner, whereas alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes?

http://www.businessinsider.com...

Derived from the CDC, this chart illustrates how, despite being more psychoactive, marijuana is the far lesser evil to society:http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com...

Furthermore, it appears as though alcohol poses more of a risk to one's brain and its various structures than marijuana does. Studies on the effects of marijuana on the structures of the brain have "produced inconclusive results", according to Kent Hutchison. However, alcohol consumption "was associated with a reduction in gray matter volume, as well as a reduction in the integrity of white matter" and "it's been known for decades to be bad for the brain."[https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...]

So a case can be made that marijuana is indeed far better than alcohol. That is not to say that marijuana doesn't have its own health risks with consumption, but various studies illustrate that the health risks associated with marijuana tend to be less severe than the risks associated with alcohol.
Draka
Posts: 909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 10:52:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2018 3:03:03 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 7:26:09 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:39:54 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 5:22:04 PM, Draka wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:34:44 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:29:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

You know what's weird? Here, alcohol is legal and it's legal to drink one's self to death.

For some reason, weed isn't legal, even though one can make the case that it's far better than alcohol.

And what would this case be?

Weed has over 400 different chemicals, whereas alcohol only has four primary chemicals.

Alcohol is composed of: C6H12O6 + C19H14O2 + CH3CH2OH + CO2

Three of the above compounds are sugar, yeast and carbon dioxide. CH3CH2OH is ethanol.

If we were to measure which drug is more psychoactive, it would be marijuana.

Well, how does the consumption of both drugs play out in society?

One could argue that alcohol is the greater evil, despite having significantly fewer chemicals than weed: https://drugabuse.com...

You are referring to social outcomes.

As for the above article, the "learning and memory" part is highly contentious, as evidence suggests that marijuana use leads to diminished capacity to learn and retain information. [1.]
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Note: the article you cited only states that 50% of frequent, excessive drinkers reported having at least one episode of memory loss, not that a natural component of alcohol use is memory loss.

From a scientific perspective, marijuana impedes the function of the brain more because it has a greater chemical content, which means that is causes a larger psychoactive-drug response. This is why people are more likely to hallucinate from use of marijuana, and why marijuana affects the mind more significantly than alcohol.

From a scientific perspective, it can be said that marijuana is far more psychoactive and that marijuana has it's own negative health effects associated with it. However, just because it is more psychoactive does not mean it poses a greater harm to society. Since marijuana is more psychoactive than alcohol on the brain, why is it that marijuana is not linked to violent crimes, such as violence against one's partner, whereas alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes?

You've admitted that "it can be said that marijuana is more psychoactive", so it is unnecessary for you to still contend this point. I suggest you read the Medical News Today article that I cited, as it clearly states that marijuana has a greater chemical content than alcohol. The chemical formula of alcohol is, as I have explained, extremely simple. Three of the chemical compounds are frequently used in foods. Can the same be said for tetrahydrocannabinol and the hundreds of chemical compounds found in marijuana?

Ethanol has very little effect on the brain, beyond being a temporary relaxant to the nervous system. Note: the ethanol content in most alcoholic drinks is "low". In fact, alcoholic drinks are largely comprised of water. The ethanol level only begins to increase in spirits, and even then, it still does not equalize or surpass the amount of water in them.

The ethanol content of the most widely consumed alcoholic drinks are, as follows:

1.) Lager/ale: 4-8%

Note: all lagers (which is what we usually drink out of the above) are between 4%-5%, only traditional ales contain a slightly higher percentage of ethanol.

2.) Wine: 10%-14%

(depending on whether the wine is fortified or not).

3.) Liqueurs: 15%

4.) Vodka: 37%

5.) Gin: 37%

6.) Rum: 37%

7.) Whisky: 40%

http://www.businessinsider.com...

Derived from the CDC, this chart illustrates how, despite being more psychoactive, marijuana is the far lesser evil to society:http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com...
This doesn't negate the facts that a.) marijuana has a higher chemical content and b.) marijuana has a greater effect on the brain, precisely because it contains more chemical properties. Using non-scientific sources, instead of scientific ones, is not benefiting your argument in any way.

It is simple chemistry to conclude that marijuana affects the brain more when it has the higher chemical content. I have demonstrated that ethanol, in most alcoholic drinks, comprises half of the liquid in that drink -- meaning that water surpasses it. It is only when people abuse alcohol to an extent that their livers cannot readily metabolize the ethanol that it becomes harmful. This is in the same way that consuming vast amounts of sugar or salt causes ill-effects. [2.] https://www.wfaa.com...

In terms of long-term abuse of sugar, salt, and saturated fats, obesity is responsible for 300,000 deaths per year in the U.S. [3.] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Alcohol misuse/abuse, however, is responsible for 88,000 deaths per year in the U.S. [4.] https://www.niaaa.nih.gov...

Meaning that obsesity causes 212,000+ more deaths per year in the U.S than alcohol does.


Furthermore, it appears as though alcohol poses more of a risk to one's brain and its various structures than marijuana does.

It cannot pose "more of risk" to the brain as it does not have the chemical content necessary to do so. Perhaps, you could explain to me in detail how a formula which is composed of only sugar, yeast, ethanol and water is more harmful to the mind than a formula which contains tetrahydrocannabinon, in addition to 400 other chemical compounds? [5.] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Studies on the effects of marijuana on the structures of the brain have "produced inconclusive results", according to Kent Hutchison. However, alcohol consumption "was associated with a reduction in gray matter volume, as well as a reduction in the integrity of white matter" and "it's been known for decades to be bad for the brain."[https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...]

So a case can be made that marijuana is indeed far better than alcohol.

Considering that marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol, a substance which is well-known to affect the natural chemistry of the brain, one cannot argue that marijuana is "far better" than alcohol. [6.] https://www.drugabuse.gov...

Your assertion here is only not incorrect, but it is also enormously exaggerative.

That is not to say that marijuana doesn't have its own health risks with consumption, but various studies illustrate that the health risks associated with marijuana tend to be less severe than the risks associated with alcohol.

See above.
SamStevens
Posts: 5,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 2:17:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2018 10:52:37 AM, Draka wrote:
You are referring to social outcomes.

As for the above article, the "learning and memory" part is highly contentious, as evidence suggests that marijuana use leads to diminished capacity to learn and retain information. [1.]
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Note: the article you cited only states that 50% of frequent, excessive drinkers reported having at least one episode of memory loss, not that a natural component of alcohol use is memory loss.

From a scientific perspective, marijuana impedes the function of the brain more because it has a greater chemical content, which means that is causes a larger psychoactive-drug response. This is why people are more likely to hallucinate from use of marijuana, and why marijuana affects the mind more significantly than alcohol.

From a scientific perspective, it can be said that marijuana is far more psychoactive and that marijuana has it's own negative health effects associated with it. However, just because it is more psychoactive does not mean it poses a greater harm to society. Since marijuana is more psychoactive than alcohol on the brain, why is it that marijuana is not linked to violent crimes, such as violence against one's partner, whereas alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes?

You've admitted that "it can be said that marijuana is more psychoactive", so it is unnecessary for you to still contend this point. I suggest you read the Medical News Today article that I cited, as it clearly states that marijuana has a greater chemical content than alcohol. The chemical formula of alcohol is, as I have explained, extremely simple. Three of the chemical compounds are frequently used in foods. Can the same be said for tetrahydrocannabinol and the hundreds of chemical compounds found in marijuana?

So the idea is that if the drug is less complex and less psychoactive, it is better for society at large, regardless of how actual consumption of the drug plays out? My original post expressed that there was a disconnect between the legality of alcohol and the prohibition of weed as the consumption of the former has a host of negative effects that usually outweighs the latter drug, for which I've supplied evidence. The simple, apparently innocuous chemistry of alcohol shouldn't excuse it of the fact that it's the center of a lot of problems both personal and societal; nor should it be the case that drugs should be deemed worse than alcohol simply because their chemical count and complexity exceed that of alcohol.

Ethanol has very little effect on the brain, beyond being a temporary relaxant to the nervous system. Note: the ethanol content in most alcoholic drinks is "low". In fact, alcoholic drinks are largely comprised of water. The ethanol level only begins to increase in spirits, and even then, it still does not equalize or surpass the amount of water in them.

The ethanol content of the most widely consumed alcoholic drinks are, as follows:

1.) Lager/ale: 4-8%

Note: all lagers (which is what we usually drink out of the above) are between 4%-5%, only traditional ales contain a slightly higher percentage of ethanol.

2.) Wine: 10%-14%

(depending on whether the wine is fortified or not).

3.) Liqueurs: 15%

4.) Vodka: 37%

5.) Gin: 37%

6.) Rum: 37%

7.) Whisky: 40%

http://www.businessinsider.com...

Derived from the CDC, this chart illustrates how, despite being more psychoactive, marijuana is the far lesser evil to society:http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com...
This doesn't negate the facts that a.) marijuana has a higher chemical content and b.) marijuana has a greater effect on the brain, precisely because it contains more chemical properties. Using non-scientific sources, instead of scientific ones, is not benefiting your argument in any way.

It is simple chemistry to conclude that marijuana affects the brain more when it has the higher chemical content. I have demonstrated that ethanol, in most alcoholic drinks, comprises half of the liquid in that drink -- meaning that water surpasses it. It is only when people abuse alcohol to an extent that their livers cannot readily metabolize the ethanol that it becomes harmful. This is in the same way that consuming vast amounts of sugar or salt causes ill-effects. [2.] https://www.wfaa.com...

In terms of long-term abuse of sugar, salt, and saturated fats, obesity is responsible for 300,000 deaths per year in the U.S. [3.] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Alcohol misuse/abuse, however, is responsible for 88,000 deaths per year in the U.S. [4.] https://www.niaaa.nih.gov...

Meaning that obsesity causes 212,000+ more deaths per year in the U.S than alcohol does.


Furthermore, it appears as though alcohol poses more of a risk to one's brain and its various structures than marijuana does.

It cannot pose "more of risk" to the brain as it does not have the chemical content necessary to do so. Perhaps, you could explain to me in detail how a formula which is composed of only sugar, yeast, ethanol and water is more harmful to the mind than a formula which contains tetrahydrocannabinon, in addition to 400 other chemical compounds? [5.] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Studies on the effects of marijuana on the structures of the brain have "produced inconclusive results", according to Kent Hutchison. However, alcohol consumption "was associated with a reduction in gray matter volume, as well as a reduction in the integrity of white matter" and "it's been known for decades to be bad for the brain."[https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...]

So a case can be made that marijuana is indeed far better than alcohol.

Considering that marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol, a substance which is well-known to affect the natural chemistry of the brain, one cannot argue that marijuana is "far better" than alcohol. [6.] https://www.drugabuse.gov...

Your assertion here is only not incorrect, but it is also enormously exaggerative.

Hardly. You can find multiple scientists and scientific publications that will back up my assertion, so saying that my initial claim is not only incorrect but enormously exaggerative is wrong, as my position is extremely tenable. In addition to the 'scientific source' I listed earlier that fully backs my position[https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...], here's another source which expresses the views of Aaron Carroll, an experienced medical professional, who realizes that marijuana use is, on average, better than alcohol cunsumption[https://www.nytimes.com...]. Both of these sources illustrate how the debate between alcohol and weed and the potential harm of both drugs isn't as one-sided as your post would make it seem and that a case can be made for saying that alcohol is worse than weed, regardless of chemicle count or psychoactive potential. Perhaps counting the chemicals in each respective drug isn't the best metric for determining which drug poses a greater harm to individuals and to society at large.
Draka
Posts: 909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:36:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2018 2:17:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:

So the idea is that if the drug is less complex and less psychoactive, it is better for society at large, regardless of how actual consumption of the drug plays out?

It is clear that you are not recognizing the real issue associated with alcohol consumption, and that is excessive drinking. One could say that sugar is "less good" than marijuana for society as a whole, but how does that translate to "marijuana is far better than sugar"? A drug is not necessarily defined by misuse or abuse of it, but by the physiological effects it has upon using it. Marijuana is a more powerful psychoactive substance as it has a higher chemical content. From this, we can conclude that it affects the brain more than alcohol (which has a more than halved content level in most alcoholic drinks).

For example, a pint of lager, which contains only 4-5% of alcohol, will have less of an affect on the brain than one roll of marijuana. We should also consider that excessive alcohol consumption is attributed to other factors. It is not the alcohol itself that is causing damage, but the individual who is misusing it. Long-term consumption of alcohol will in fact only become detrimental when there are other negative components in its use -- such as mental health issues and/or poverty. An example of this would be that one out of six Americans in poverty require treatment for alcohol or other forms of drug abuse.

The pattern is usually this:

- mental health problem and/or state of poverty - > excessive consumption of alcohol - >> misuse or abuse of alcohol - >>> violence or lifestyle harms associated with its misuse or abuse.

Alcohol may be part of the pattern, but it does not instigate the pattern. This is why I believe that alcoholics, in addition to receiving the necessary medical treatment, should receive psychiatric treatment. They are, after all, only drinking to obsecure whichever issues they have. These can be issues relating to external environment, whether past or present, or indeed abnormalities in the Limbic system. Genes are a factor in mental illness and can cause a predisposition to addiction.

Therefore, what you ought to do is distinguish the difference between "cause" and "correlation". Alcohol may be related to cases of violence, addiction and other societal problems, but is it the direct cause of them? The same cannot be said for marijuana, which is much more simplified in its use. To explain further: if someone is hallucinating whilst smoking marijuana, we know that it is *only* the marijuana that has induced it.

My original post expressed that there was a disconnect between the legality of alcohol and the prohibition of weed as the consumption of the former has a host of negative effects that usually outweighs the latter drug, for which I've supplied evidence.

The evidence that I have provided -- which you failed to address or make reference to -- would suggest otherwise.

The simple, apparently innocuous chemistry of alcohol shouldn't excuse it of the fact that it's the center of a lot of problems both personal and societal; nor should it be the case that drugs should be deemed worse than alcohol simply because their chemical count and complexity exceed that of alcohol.

Alcohol is not the cause of these problems. I am aware that you probably do not have any prolonged experience with the study of chemistry. I, however, studied it for two years as an A-level (and still have an interest in it). In a group hangout, I can recall you saying that you very much dislike the subject. Thus, at this point I am not surprised that you find it readily appropriate to dismiss the fact that drugs are indeed either made legal or illegal on the basis of their chemical content. Alcoholic drinks contain little to moderate amounts of alcohol, whereas marijuana is wholly comprised of hundreds of other chemicals.

This doesn't negate the facts that a.) marijuana has a higher chemical content and b.) marijuana has a greater effect on the brain, precisely because it contains more chemical properties. Using non-scientific sources, instead of scientific ones, is not benefiting your argument in any way.

It is simple chemistry to conclude that marijuana affects the brain more when it has the higher chemical content. I have demonstrated that ethanol, in most alcoholic drinks, comprises half of the liquid in that drink -- meaning that water surpasses it. It is only when people abuse alcohol to an extent that their livers cannot readily metabolize the ethanol that it becomes harmful. This is in the same way that consuming vast amounts of sugar or salt causes ill-effects.

In terms of long-term abuse of sugar, salt, and saturated fats, obesity is responsible for 300,000 deaths per year in the U.S. [3.] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Alcohol misuse/abuse, however, is responsible for 88,000 deaths per year in the U.S. [4.] https://www.niaaa.nih.gov...

Meaning that obsesity causes 212,000+ more deaths per year in the U.S than alcohol does.

It cannot pose "more of risk" to the brain as it does not have the chemical content necessary to do so. Perhaps, you could explain to me in detail how a formula which is composed of only sugar, yeast, ethanol and water is more harmful to the mind than a formula which contains tetrahydrocannabinon, in addition to 400 other chemical compounds? [5.] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Studies on the effects of marijuana on the structures of the brain have "produced inconclusive results", according to Kent Hutchison.

So a case can be made that marijuana is indeed far better than alcohol.

Considering that marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol, a substance which is well-known to affect the natural chemistry of the brain, one cannot argue that marijuana is "far better" than alcohol. [6.] https://www.drugabuse.gov...

Your assertion here is only not incorrect, but it is also enormously exaggerative.

Hardly. You can find multiple scientists and scientific publications that will back up my assertion, so saying that my initial claim is not only incorrect but enormously exaggerative is wrong, as my position is extremely tenable. In addition to the 'scientific source' I listed earlier that fully backs my position[https://www.medicalnewstoday.com...], here's another source which expresses the views of Aaron Carroll, an experienced medical professional, who realizes that marijuana use is, on average, better than alcohol

You've yet to explain to me how a drug with less chemicals is more harmful than a drug with more chemicals. The discussion pertains to this very important question.

[https://www.nytimes.com...]. Both of these sources illustrate how the debate between alcohol and weed and the potential harm of both drugs isn't as one-sided as your post would make it seem and that a case can be made for saying that alcohol is worse than weed, regardless of chemicle count or psychoactive potential.

What exactly is "psychoactive potential" to you? This phrase isn't even scientifically viable.

Perhaps counting the chemicals in each respective drug isn't the best metric for determining which drug poses a greater harm to individuals and to society at large.

Determining the chemical content and their respective functions is primarily what occurs in chemistry. If you think that the "harms" of various drugs are not decided by the above, you are not subscribing to science.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 9:39:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.

Where are you from? Here in California it legal...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 1:12:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2018 9:39:44 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.


Where are you from? Here in California it legal...

Every state is different, only a handful of states it's legal
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 4:09:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2018 1:12:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/8/2018 9:39:44 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.


Where are you from? Here in California it legal...

Every state is different, only a handful of states it's legal

Yeah i know.... I was just curious on which state. Anyways only the west coast actually adopted on legalizing it. I think New Jersey do it or in the process of legalizing it.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 5:41:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2018 4:09:02 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 5/9/2018 1:12:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/8/2018 9:39:44 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.


Where are you from? Here in California it legal...

Every state is different, only a handful of states it's legal

Yeah i know.... I was just curious on which state. Anyways only the west coast actually adopted on legalizing it. I think New Jersey do it or in the process of legalizing it.

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic, and I know why, 'cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 5:49:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2018 5:41:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/9/2018 4:09:02 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 5/9/2018 1:12:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/8/2018 9:39:44 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 3:17:38 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Noice, too bad it isn't legal here.


Where are you from? Here in California it legal...

Every state is different, only a handful of states it's legal

Yeah i know.... I was just curious on which state. Anyways only the west coast actually adopted on legalizing it. I think New Jersey do it or in the process of legalizing it.

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic, and I know why, 'cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I don't think getting high ruin your life. I guess it could it you over do it. But you can overdose on anything that can ruin your life.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 5:54:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic, and I know why, 'cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I don't think getting high ruin your life. I guess it could it you over do it. But you can overdose on anything that can ruin your life.

I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
My room is still messed up and I know why
'Cause I got high

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna go to work but then I got high
I just got a new promotion but I got high
Now I'm selling dope and I know why
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna pay my car note until I got high
I wasn't gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high
Now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
Fiasco
Posts: 125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2018 9:20:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Gee, I'm not looking forward to that! The teenagers around here are already drinking & doing drugs in the woods near my house every summer...come July, they'll be having the time of their lives. Fun.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2018 3:50:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/13/2018 9:20:25 PM, Fiasco wrote:
At 5/7/2018 2:23:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
As of July 1'st marijuana will be legal in Canada. Incidentally it's also Canada's birthday July 1, Happy Canada Day

C'mon down and have a reefer to celebrate Canada Day, it's all going to be legal to buy, to smoke, to get high!!!

Just bring your own munchies!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side



Gee, I'm not looking forward to that! The teenagers around here are already drinking & doing drugs in the woods near my house every summer...come July, they'll be having the time of their lives. Fun.

Just gives them a reason to do more and not hide with it, it will be more in the open because it will be legal.

I wonder what type of rules they will have for stopping people from smoking it everywhere. Probably same rules as alcohol, can't walk around with it, just use it on your own property or certain establishments, although every place now is smoke free so I guess you will only be able to smoke it at home

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.