Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Alfie Evans: death was linked to vaccines?...

Fiasco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 8:36:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This seems to be a new angle on the Alfie Evans case. True or false, I'm not sure, but it's worth hearing!

According to the article below: "Alfie Evans was born perfectly healthy, but got a degenerative neurological disorder at a year old after receiving six vaccines in one doctor visit. The vaccines triggered an auto immune disorder that caused his immune system to destroy his brain."

Study Shows Aluminium Was Present In Baby Alfie Evans' Brain:
https://yournewswire.com...

When some types of vaccines are administered, they need a component called an adjuvent to be effective. This is a toxic substance which the body reacts to in order to "draw the fight" to right right place and defeat the antigen introduced. It also often works in conjunction with the vaccine's antigen to enhance its results, and affect how your body's immune system reacts to the vaccine. The most common adjuvant used is aluminum, a neurotoxin (attacking the nervous system) which travels to the brain and has been demonstrated to cause long-term inflammation in the brain. Despite having a poor understanding of aluminum's effects, the medical industry has been applying it widely for roughly 90 years. Yet somehow, everybody uses and believes that it's perfectly safe.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

From this information, it seems perfectly reasonable that Alfie was injected with a vaccine containing aluminum, which traveled to the brain where it attracted his body's immune response and something went haywire. Don't you think?

This all seems to add up in a way that is none too favorable to the side of the argument which is for all vaccines. To be clear, not ALL vaccines need or use aluminum adjuvants, and in some cases, the potential for benefit may outweigh the risk. But in general, injecting our young with neurotoxins doesn't sound right to me!

I'll open-minded about this ...if you disagree with my view, or think these facts don't stack up, voice your opinion! I'd love to hear "the other side of the story"!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 8:46:35 PM
At 5/9/2018 8:36:11 PM, Fiasco wrote:
This seems to be a new angle on the Alfie Evans case. True or false, I'm not sure, but it's worth hearing!

According to the article below: "Alfie Evans was born perfectly healthy, but got a degenerative neurological disorder at a year old after receiving six vaccines in one doctor visit. The vaccines triggered an auto immune disorder that caused his immune system to destroy his brain."

When some types of vaccines are administered, they need a component called an adjuvent to be effective. This is a toxic substance which the body reacts to in order to "draw the fight" to right right place and defeat the antigen introduced. It also often works in conjunction with the vaccine's antigen to enhance its results, and affect how your body's immune system reacts to the vaccine. The most common adjuvant used is aluminum, a neurotoxin (attacking the nervous system) which travels to the brain and has been demonstrated to cause long-term inflammation in the brain. Despite having a poor understanding of aluminum's effects, the medical industry has been applying it widely for roughly 90 years. Yet somehow, everybody uses and believes that it's perfectly safe.

From this information, it seems perfectly reasonable that Alfie was injected with a vaccine containing aluminum, which traveled to the brain where it attracted his body's immune response and something went haywire. Don't you think?

This all seems to add up in a way that is none too favorable to the side of the argument which is for all vaccines. To be clear, not ALL vaccines need or use aluminum adjuvants, and in some cases, the potential for benefit may outweigh the risk. But in general, injecting our young with neurotoxins doesn't sound right to me!

I'll open-minded about this ...if you disagree with my view, or think these facts don't stack up, voice your opinion! I'd love to hear "the other side of the story"!

that's actually pretty interesting, however like everything in medicine there is a risk/benefit. People die from allergic reactions to penicillin but it's still made and prescribed. Nothing is perfect and one size does not fit all, just most.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Fiasco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 9:23:06 PM
At 5/9/2018 8:46:35 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

that's actually pretty interesting, however like everything in medicine there is a risk/benefit. People die from allergic reactions to penicillin but it's still made and prescribed. Nothing is perfect and one size does not fit all, just most.

That's true. What doesn't strike me as "normal" is when the medical industry widely applies something which they admittedly know little about ( but from what they do know, it's clear that it has some very dangerous potential side effects) to the public, but doesn't inform the people of the risks involved - on the contrary, assures them over and over again that the antidote is necessary and harmless. Yet when you do some research, you find that the opposite seems to be true. Something's wrong there!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 9:28:20 PM
At 5/9/2018 9:23:06 PM, Fiasco wrote:

That's true. What doesn't strike me as "normal" is when the medical industry widely applies something which they admittedly know little about ( but from what they do know, it's clear that it has some very dangerous potential side effects) to the public, but doesn't inform the people of the risks involved - on the contrary, assures them over and over again that the antidote is necessary and harmless. Yet when you do some research, you find that the opposite seems to be true. Something's wrong there!

you are "informed" when you sign the stack of papers with all the fine print that would take days to read and probably wouldn't end up understanding w/o some kind of legal background.
FYI there are some vaccines now, w/o preservatives, which I think is what most of the potential problem causing substances are.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
Fiasco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 9:38:43 PM
At 5/9/2018 9:28:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

you are "informed" when you sign the stack of papers with all the fine print that would take days to read and probably wouldn't end up understanding w/o some kind of legal background.
FYI there are some vaccines now, w/o preservatives, which I think is what most of the potential problem causing substances are.

Haha, that's true! Underhanded though. I wonder why they make it so hard to find out about the risks...something must be up someone's sleeve. I see no reason to push vaccines without (properly) informing people of the cost/benefit.

Interesting about the new vaccines you mentioned, I'll have to read up on them! I didn't know the preservatives were an issue, though I've heard a lot about the dangers of adjuvants. Thanks for mentioning that, it will be iinteresting to learn more about!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 12:14:57 AM
I think the amount of deaths prevented by vaccines makes it worth it.

Not saying this isn't sad though. Poor kid...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:26:36 AM

Remember that scene in "Men in Black" where J and K are talking about a human being smart, but humanS being dumb, panicky creatures? And that how there is ALWAYS some kind of "death ray" aimed at the planet, and that the only way people go on about there lives is simply not knowing?

That is exactly what the infrastructure/medicine/science side of things is in our lives. The cost vs benefit analysis has already been done on your behalf, you don't need to consider the death ray.

A condom that fails 2 percent of the time.
Vaccines that might induce one death in the millions that it would save.
Water supply systems that have halted fast the spread of typhoid, dysentery, and diphtheria to numbers beneath the margin of error for tracking... but might turn traitor and deliver lead to your home.
Airbag switches in cars that might need to be recalled... or might not.
Natural gas lines that enable fast, efficient heating... or might blow your house up.

Look, I feel bad for the kid, and Charlie Gard (whom it seems had a similar issue, but brought about by different means), but when you look at the alternatives, and that the statistical outliers are exactly that, probabilities, not specifically guarantees, I like where humanity is at.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
mww2d
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:01:15 PM
At 5/10/2018 4:26:36 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Remember that scene in "Men in Black" where J and K are talking about a human being smart, but humanS being dumb, panicky creatures? And that how there is ALWAYS some kind of "death ray" aimed at the planet, and that the only way people go on about there lives is simply not knowing?

That is exactly what the infrastructure/medicine/science side of things is in our lives. The cost vs benefit analysis has already been done on your behalf, you don't need to consider the death ray.

Water supply systems that have halted fast the spread of typhoid, dysentery, and diphtheria to numbers beneath the margin of error for tracking... but might turn traitor and deliver lead to your home.
Natural gas lines that enable fast, efficient heating... or might blow your house up.

Look, I feel bad for the kid, and Charlie Gard (whom it seems had a similar issue, but brought about by different means), but when you look at the alternatives, and that the statistical outliers are exactly that, probabilities, not specifically guarantees, I like where humanity is at.

Hey FaustianJustice...all well taken points, but the trap that we all fall into is pro or anti Vaccines. The issue isn't, for so many, the vaccine and it's potential benefits... it's the very unsafe nature of many vaccines. Why not make vaccines that don't have thimerisol (Mercury), formaldehyde, uranium, polysorbate 80, aluminum, and so many other toxic components? The toxic level for babies, in terms of aluminum, is 25 micrograms. If a baby goes according to CDC recommended schedule, they will take in over 1,200 micrograms of aluminum alone in their first visit at two months...and I don't think I have to tell you what we already know about the degenerative neurological effects of aluminum on the brain, not to mention it's tie to so many other chronic and degenerative diseases. So again the point: not that vaccines are bad, only unsafe vaccines.
Fiasco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:32:05 PM
At 5/10/2018 4:01:15 PM, mww2d wrote:
At 5/10/2018 4:26:36 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Hey FaustianJustice...all well taken points, but the trap that we all fall into is pro or anti Vaccines. The issue isn't, for so many, the vaccine and it's potential benefits... it's the very unsafe nature of many vaccines. Why not make vaccines that don't have thimerisol (Mercury), formaldehyde, uranium, polysorbate 80, aluminum, and so many other toxic components? The toxic level for babies, in terms of aluminum, is 25 micrograms. If a baby goes according to CDC recommended schedule, they will take in over 1,200 micrograms of aluminum alone in their first visit at two months...and I don't think I have to tell you what we already know about the degenerative neurological effects of aluminum on the brain, not to mention it's tie to so many other chronic and degenerative diseases. So again the point: not that vaccines are bad, only unsafe vaccines.

That's exactly what I meant! I just didn't have those facts at my fingertips. Vaccines certainly have their place, but those numbers are absurd. See, that's what I'm talking about...the medical industry doesn't tell the parents all of this (at least not clearly!). Why do you think they don't? That's the thing that really gets me, I can't imagine their motive.
Fiasco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:43:54 PM
At 5/10/2018 12:14:57 AM, Vaarka wrote:
I think the amount of deaths prevented by vaccines makes it worth it.

Not saying this isn't sad though. Poor kid...

Maybe. I don't know, my main concern is the clear risk involved and how the parents are left out of the loop about that. It sounds like a communistic country when the government acts like it knows best! People trust their doctors with their lives, literally, and it's disturbing to think that they could be so deceptive. Not the doctors themselves, I mean...surely they have the best of intentions. But if all was well, I think parents would know the risks involved.

It is pretty sad. Hopefully people can learn better so that what happened to Alfie won't happen to any more innocent babies!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.