Jump to topic:

The Purge

Kevin_Fishcer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A couple years ago, I was a Night owl due to my sleep schedule shifted to daytime. At that time I hated soda and prefer to drink water, but not the type from the tap. I ran out eventually and every time I tried to get some it was dark outside and to me was too late. After a few day of this it just gone for it and went to the water machine near my Walgreens. It was midnight and there was no car. Except for this green Jeep that was sitting in the vacant parking lot. I notice these four people that where near it wearing clothing like Uncle Sam and lady liberty. I didn't though much about it since it was tax season at that time. But they were wearing these weird masks and I felt something was off.
When they saw me that jeep turned on and at that point I just ran.

My question is people really want this to happen?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2018 3:26:46 AM
Apparently there are some if you look at the polls and opinions. Myself..... Eh, probably not. It sounds like it would be even more dangerous than committing crime at times other than the purge.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2018 1:02:31 PM
At 5/10/2018 8:25:20 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:
A couple years ago, I was a Night owl due to my sleep schedule shifted to daytime. At that time I hated soda and prefer to drink water, but not the type from the tap. I ran out eventually and every time I tried to get some it was dark outside and to me was too late. After a few day of this it just gone for it and went to the water machine near my Walgreens. It was midnight and there was no car. Except for this green Jeep that was sitting in the vacant parking lot. I notice these four people that where near it wearing clothing like Uncle Sam and lady liberty. I didn't though much about it since it was tax season at that time. But they were wearing these weird masks and I felt something was off.

FAKE NEWS
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2018 1:39:19 PM
At 5/10/2018 8:25:20 PM, Kevin_Fishcer wrote:

no sane person would, antifa wear maskes....hhmmm
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.