Jump to topic:

censoring clitoris causes gay assumptions

TheClitorisMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2018 9:04:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
i cant understand why clitoris is so methodically censored, girls just assume the majority of men are gay because of it not realizing that even anal men are often very hostily straight cause anals usually only an attempt to see certain feminine curves at a slightly different angle that dont even exist on men cause theyd never be seen by women during sex the same way women can never see eachothers curves without strapons

the vagina is not self explanatory enough to censor the clitoris, even dick isnt self explanatory enough to censor masturbation and advice for moving the clitoris during penetration, its gotten so bad the opposite should be the case where clitoris information bots should be on every site to promote its understanding and intended function

i think search engines are as curious as me to see if mentioning specifically that the clitoris moves during penetration online for one of the first times is 'marketable' enough to crowdfund but so far not so much

oral sounds fun in theory but its not really, i know this exceptionally well which is how i know women are confused by their own anatomy and the different states of it, when unused its similar to frozen shoulder and needs to be re adjusted for penetration to move the clitoris without distracting levels of muscle stiffness, soreness

theres no female orgasm mystery, dick moves clit and orgasm is attained but nobody talks about it and its heavily censored online, the vaginas a muscle designed to move the clitoris during penetration similar to pushing the shaft downward against the kegel muscles resistence which is one of the best possible feelings when executed properly with enough pelvic strength and blood flow, some boys even ruin their developing penises over it by humping the floor too much
TheClitorisMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2018 9:33:13 AM
without pelvic muscle strength you can tell right away whose vaginas dont move as much as they physically could just by sizing up the distance, kegel till its too sore to kegel every single day, not investing in this habit is simply not valuing maximum pleasure
TheClitorisMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2018 9:40:13 AM
you wouldnt even need kegel muscles if the clitoris were designed for direct contact, why let all the muscular complexity of the pelvis go to waste when you couldve used it for mindblowing penetrative orgasms
TheClitorisMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2018 10:00:03 AM
upon kegeling enough for a few days youll start to notice new kegel muscles in new areas further up the pelvis that make it move even more
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2018 8:45:18 PM
At 5/20/2018 10:00:03 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:
upon kegeling enough for a few days youll start to notice new kegel muscles in new areas further up the pelvis that make it move even more

Leave this site. Literally, get the fvck out.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2018 8:50:13 AM
At 5/20/2018 8:45:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/20/2018 10:00:03 AM, TheClitorisMoves wrote:

Leave this site. Literally, get the fvck out.

You shut your dirty whore mouth, YYW, this man is on to something, and I won't have his completely enrapturing and not-at-all-infantile fixation sullied!
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.