Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Why did people start hating women so much?

Nicole789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 1:15:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everytime somebody supports women or a woman stands up for herself then she is called a feminist or a feminazi. Everytime there is a study proving women are better at something than men or a woman writes about her being harassed then everyone calls it BS, but when it is about men then everyone say it is true. Women get called bad much often than men, I saw comments saying that somebody decided to stop going to female doctors since they are so careless and many people agreed with them, and there are many other cases like that, they write that men are so much kinder, nicer and yeah. There has also been this whole thing with artificial wombs and sex robots that many people (Red pillers, MGTOWs, incels) say will make women obsolete and that when they are invented then they will decide to kill all women and abort all female babies so the world will only be full of strong, fast and brilliant people.
There are also people who claim that men are better and should have more rights than women because they invented more things.
Seriously, why did things like this start? I can't even stand up for my own gender now or write an opinion as a female because I get so much hate. Many other people I know also have this problem.
Even if all this is because of radical feminists, can't people just understand that not every woman is a feminist?
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 4:04:53 PM
At 7/6/2018 1:15:51 PM, Nicole789 wrote:
Everytime somebody supports women or a woman stands up for herself then she is called a feminist or a feminazi.

This is not true. I understand your statement is mostly rhetorical but you cannot say "every time" unless you've observed every instance.

Everytime there is a study proving women are better at something than men or a woman writes about her being harassed then everyone calls it BS

"Better" is subjective, so I'd reject any study that claims to prove "better." With that said, the abilities of men and women, and how they differentiate, are no secret. If someone wishes to counterargue without providing sufficient evidence or rationalization, then maybe the referendum is on your will to engage such arguments.

but when it is about men then everyone say it is true.

Have you either talked to or observed everyone?

Women get called bad much often than men, I saw comments saying that somebody decided to stop going to female doctors since they are so careless and many people agreed with them, and there are many other cases like that

Why are you attributing these comments to "everyone"? I don't doubt that you've observed many comments like those, but that's not everyone.

they write that men are so much kinder, nicer and yeah.

That just may be their experience, but it's not a quality which they can logically attribute to all male doctors. And you should be able to recognize this failure in logic, rather than indulge it yourself.

There has also been this whole thing with artificial wombs and sex robots that many people (Red pillers, MGTOWs, incels) say will make women obsolete and that when they are invented then they will decide to kill all women and abort all female babies so the world will only be full of strong, fast and brilliant people.

Artificial wombs and sex robots will not make women obsolete. As long as people desire to reproduce, women will always be relevant. However, if an artificial ovum with the same human genome is manufactured in addition to the aforementioned, then women may become obsolete. In that advent, there'd be little difference between artificial and real women. That's the cognitive dissonance which manifest among many MGTOW's and Red Pillers.

There are also people who claim that men are better and should have more rights than women because they invented more things.

Men have invented more, but that doesn't qualify the nature of the right. Rights are moral concepts that establish conditions in which we ought to live, not a measure of accomplishment.

Seriously, why did things like this start?

Joanna Southcott and her inspiring modern day Marxism?

I can't even stand up for my own gender now or write an opinion as a female because I get so much hate.

When you qualify your own actions by your sex, then you can't prevent others from doing the same. In other words, when you choose to write an opinion "as a female" then you can't stop others from formulating opinions on you because you're "female." Perhaps the solution is to view yourself and act as an individual. Then these comments on "women" wouldn't be an issue.

Even if all this is because of radical feminists, can't people just understand that not every woman is a feminist?

No, it's feminists. There's no such thing as "radical feminists." The so called radicals have taken feminism to its logical extension. And qualifying their actions as "radical" is only a feeble attempt by feminists to disenfranchise the politically unfavorable manifestations of their doctrine. And while not everyone woman is a feminist, many women have participated in the "voting process" and have not objected to such "radicalism." These feminists also claim, like you did, to speak as females. Feminists have hijacked your representation; it's up to you as individuals to take it back--i.e. on the condition that you even care about the political process. (I particularly don't.)
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 6:38:28 PM
Everytime somebody supports women or a woman stands up for herself then she is called a feminist or a feminazi. Everytime there is a study proving women are better at something than men or a woman writes about her being harassed then everyone calls it BS, but when it is about men then everyone say it is true. Women get called bad much often than men, I saw comments saying that somebody decided to stop going to female doctors since they are so careless and many people agreed with them, and there are many other cases like that, they write that men are so much kinder, nicer and yeah. There has also been this whole thing with artificial wombs and sex robots that many people (Red pillers, MGTOWs, incels) say will make women obsolete and that when they are invented then they will decide to kill all women and abort all female babies so the world will only be full of strong, fast and brilliant people.
Seriously, why did things like this start? I can't even stand up for my own gender now or write an opinion as a female because I get so much hate. Many other people I know also have this problem.

If you want men to focus on women that are competent and rational, you should focus on men that are competent and rational. There are some woman who dont understand not every male is a chauvinist. I know you are saying "people" and "they" but I assume you mean men.
Zeichen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 6:55:14 PM
Who actually cares? I know I don't.

You need to be quiet and get back to pleasing your man (assuming you have one).
Nicole789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 7:19:39 PM
At 7/6/2018 6:55:14 PM, Zeichen wrote:

Because it is the only thing that a woman can do, right? It is people like you who make that women don't have the possibility to write an opinion as a female and have to pretend they are men, it is very possible that they will get replies like this one.

There are also men who think that society would collapse without them and who mention TV series like the Dutch version of Survivor and The island by Bear Grylls that are said to prove women are not good for anything. Is that also your opinion?
thedreadpirateroberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 8:07:45 PM
At 7/6/2018 7:19:39 PM, Nicole789 wrote:

Because it is the only thing that a woman can do, right? It is people like you who make that women don't have the possibility to write an opinion as a female and have to pretend they are men, it is very possible that they will get replies like this one.

There are also men who think that society would collapse without them and who mention TV series like the Dutch version of Survivor and The island by Bear Grylls that are said to prove women are not good for anything. Is that also your opinion?

men and women have different strengths and differences generally, which people are trying very hard to ignore, but facts are facts. These type of generalities often fail because individuals don't fit preconceived stereo types. I'm not sure why the learning curve is so difficult when you can make observations for your self.
Zeichen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 8:08:24 PM

Because it is the only thing that a woman can do, right?

Yes, excluding continually complaining about female-related things, it is indeed the only thing that a woman can do.

It is people like you who make that women don't have the possibility to write an opinion as a female and have to pretend they are men, it is very possible that they will get replies like this one.

What is so difficult about fulfilling your role as a woman? Why can't you accept that you are merely a tool for male pleasure and a source of reproduction? Your place isn't to give opinions.

You are fabricating this. I've never heard ANY men ever make reference to these TV shows and use them to illuminate the inferiority of women, although I'd probably agree with them if they did. With regard to society at large, it would collapse without men! This is because men are objectively more useful and more skilled than women.
Zeichen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 8:19:22 PM
Also...I have a girlfriend who could make you very jealous. She has greenish eyes, long dark hair, and a tan, is around 5'6-5'7, and has a nice body.

She's also older than me.
Nicole789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 9:41:51 PM
At 7/6/2018 8:07:45 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

men and women have different strengths and differences generally, which people are trying very hard to ignore, but facts are facts. These type of generalities often fail because individuals don't fit preconceived stereo types. I'm not sure why the learning curve is so difficult when you can make observations for your self.

How does the fact that men and women have different strenghts make the saying that women are only here for male pleasure true?

It is not true, women are humans too, that do have the right to live how they want, they are not objects, nor are they breeding machines.
Also, men are not superior to women at all. Only because they are stronger does not mean anything. Women are good in other things. And they are good at enough things to take care of the society if all men disappeared.

(I don't know if I did it correctly to write about stuff like this on a website like this, where there are so many woman-haters that seem to not have any moms or female relatives or other good relations with women.)
thedreadpirateroberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 10:11:21 PM
At 7/6/2018 9:41:51 PM, Nicole789 wrote:
At 7/6/2018 8:07:45 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

How does the fact that men and women have different strenghts make the saying that women are only here for male pleasure true?

I can't speak to something I didn't say, so dunno
It is not true, women are humans too, that do have the right to live how they want, they are not objects, nor are they breeding machines.
equal rights in the U.S. happened a long time ago, of course women are humans too, otherwise what would men be having sex with? non humans?
Also, men are not superior to women at all. Only because they are stronger does not mean anything. Women are good in other things. And they are good at enough things to take care of the society if all men disappeared.

men have superior strength, height some other stuff too in general. men and women are susceptible to different diseases and medical conditions. men and women have different center of balances.
(I don't know if I did it correctly to write about stuff like this on a website like this, where there are so many woman-haters that seem to not have any moms or female relatives or other good relations with women.)
I think it's the way you ask questions and the assumptions you are making that's part of the problem, there's always trolls.
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 1:21:14 AM

Illogical arguments begets illogical arguments. As long as you're willing to engage these kind of arguments, those are the responses you'll get. And call it a hunch, but I presume that you're fine with that prospect, because from what I see you maintain the delusion that others expressing an opinion with which you disagree makes you a martyr.

What does any of that matter?

At 7/6/2018 9:41:51 PM, Nicole789 wrote:

That's not what he said.

Every woman with functioning ovaries and wombs are breeding machines. By being human, you are progenetive animal. Don't look down on it; embrace it.

Also, men are not superior to women at all.

I agree.

Only because they are stronger does not mean anything.

No, it means they're stronger.

Women are good in other things.

I'm sure they are.

And they are good at enough things to take care of the society if all men disappeared.

You don't know this. And there'd be no point in societies if one of the two sexes were gone. The primary motivators of human behavior are eros and thanitos (sex and death.) And sex-based divisions of labor manifest solely for reproduction.

Once again, you don't know whether they "love" or "hate" women. And none of that is relevant. Even if they did hate women, it would not qualify or disqualify their points. Why are you so focused on how they feel, and not focused on the veracity of their statements?
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 6:33:51 AM
I think the idea of one of both genders being "obsolete" is kind of dumb. It's not like we kill or discriminate against single people without children, or against those who are physically incapable of reproducing.

But honestly, since sperm donors mean it's not necessary (in theory, anyways) for actual men to be present to sustain the human race, it could perhaps be said that women have an unfair advantage in that area (an advantage that is vastly underexploited, to be fair), and that the odds can only be evened by making actual women also unnecessary for human reproduction, say, through artificial wombs and egg donors.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 6:38:22 AM
Also, sex robots would not be a game changer, as pleasuring one's self has always been an option for human beings (of both genders) since the dawn of mankind and especially since the invention of photography.
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 6:45:15 AM
Any guy who thinks women somehow owe him sex is a loser. That clearly is not necessary for basic sexual satisfaction, and in any case sexual "deprivation" is not painful or harmful in any way.
Nicole789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 8:15:23 AM
I don't have a problem with people feeling a certain way towards women, I have a problem with the stuff they write.
astoundingsounds
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 6:02:12 PM
Everytime somebody supports women or a woman stands up for herself then she is called a feminist or a feminazi.

Who exactly is "everyone"? Can you actually identify these people or are you merely trolling?

Everytime there is a study proving women are better at something than men or a woman writes about her being harassed then everyone calls it BS, but when it is about men then everyone say it is true. Women get called bad much often than men, I saw comments saying that somebody decided to stop going to female doctors since they are so careless and many people agreed with them, and there are many other cases like that, they write that men are so much kinder, nicer and yeah. There has also been this whole thing with artificial wombs and sex robots that many people (Red pillers, MGTOWs, incels) say will make women obsolete and that when they are invented then they will decide to kill all women and abort all female babies so the world will only be full of strong, fast and brilliant people.
Nicole789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 9:35:43 PM
At 7/7/2018 6:02:12 PM, astoundingsounds wrote:

Who exactly is "everyone"? Can you actually identify these people or are you merely trolling?

Everytime there is a study proving women are better at something than men or a woman writes about her being harassed then everyone calls it BS, but when it is about men then everyone say it is true. Women get called bad much often than men, I saw comments saying that somebody decided to stop going to female doctors since they are so careless and many people agreed with them, and there are many other cases like that, they write that men are so much kinder, nicer and yeah. There has also been this whole thing with artificial wombs and sex robots that many people (Red pillers, MGTOWs, incels) say will make women obsolete and that when they are invented then they will decide to kill all women and abort all female babies so the world will only be full of strong, fast and brilliant people.

Of course. Just one mistake makes me a troll or someone stupid. By "everyone" I mean everyone who take part in the discussions. Even if you find one person who says otherwise, there will come lots of woman-haters who calls them a feminazi and of course mentions how terrible women are.
Search up "I hate women" on Youtube, click on a video, look at the comments and then search up "I hate men" and do the same thing.
Mister_Man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2018 4:02:20 AM
Why did people start hating women so much?

Well first of all, they didn't. They never did. Not very many people truly hate entire demographics of the population.

But if you'd like some anecdotal (as well as factual) evidence that supports the idea that people are getting fed up with women (specifically the vocal feminists/women's rights advocates and whatnot) then I have a few ideas.

One is the entitlement. The incredibly amount of entitlement displayed by so many of these women. You see it at rallies and protests, women are up in the faces of men, yelling, even spitting on and hitting them, all with the mindset that the men won't hit back because "it's wrong to hit a woman." This is rampant in the feminist community and especially with leftist protests and rallies against right-wing people or beliefs. Obviously there aren't statistics out there for this subject, but I find it's a rather common trait in women to physically attack men with the expectation that they won't defend themselves.

Another point would be the expectation of equity over equality, but only when it benefits them. This is negative in two ways;

Equity - This takes away our freedom to choose what we want to do. Having a truly free society, men and women tend to fall into different career paths. To have an equal representation of men and women in a field, we would need to force a select group into one area, and disallow others from joining that area simply because their demographic is over represented. That is not equality.

The second part of this is that women (mostly feminists) complain about being underrepresented in nice air conditioned offices, but go silent at the fact that the majority of sewer workers or crab fishers (with a high mortality rate) are men. They're hypocritical to say the least and again, they're asking for special treatment and privileges and show entitlement in this area.

Anyway these are the first couple things that came to mind when I read the title to this post. I hope you understand that I'm not endorsing the hatred of women by the eight guys in the country that do, but I'm just giving reasons as to why people may be fed up with the vocal activists.
You can't stump the Trump.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.