Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Racism in world west

Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is the secondery racial an small species but now I do want knowing Racist in indutrial world.

All thus is my believe in Western:

North America is 4 million racist in Mexico.

North America is 6 million racist in USA.

In Canada theres 14 million racist in Camada.

Theres 11 million racist in Europe,

Knowledge are Racism biggest racial in white countries as known within 35 million its my believe.

My best racial is National Socialism.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 12:08:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM, Jouma wrote:
Is the secondery racial an small species but now I do want knowing Racist in indutrial world.

All thus is my believe in Western:

North America is 4 million racist in Mexico.

North America is 6 million racist in USA.

In Canada theres 14 million racist in Camada.

Theres 11 million racist in Europe,

Knowledge are Racism biggest racial in white countries as known within 35 million its my believe.

My best racial is National Socialism.

Hi Jouma,

I'm sure you have something to contribute here, but you will have to find a better way to translate your thoughts to English- your posts are not understandable to a native English speaker.
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 12:20:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 12:08:23 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM, Jouma wrote:
Is the secondery racial an small species but now I do want knowing Racist in indutrial world.

All thus is my believe in Western:

North America is 4 million racist in Mexico.

North America is 6 million racist in USA.

In Canada theres 14 million racist in Camada.

Theres 11 million racist in Europe,

Knowledge are Racism biggest racial in white countries as known within 35 million its my believe.

My best racial is National Socialism.

Hi Jouma,

I'm sure you have something to contribute here, but you will have to find a better way to translate your thoughts to English- your posts are not understandable to a native English speaker.

Stupidity. Can speak English its knowledge as well.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 12:22:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 12:20:17 AM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:08:23 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM, Jouma wrote:
Is the secondery racial an small species but now I do want knowing Racist in indutrial world.

All thus is my believe in Western:

North America is 4 million racist in Mexico.

North America is 6 million racist in USA.

In Canada theres 14 million racist in Camada.

Theres 11 million racist in Europe,

Knowledge are Racism biggest racial in white countries as known within 35 million its my believe.

My best racial is National Socialism.

Hi Jouma,

I'm sure you have something to contribute here, but you will have to find a better way to translate your thoughts to English- your posts are not understandable to a native English speaker.

Stupidity. Can speak English its knowledge as well.

Can speak English its knowledge as well.


So you know, that makes no sense in English.
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 12:24:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 12:22:27 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:20:17 AM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:08:23 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM, Jouma wrote:
Is the secondery racial an small species but now I do want knowing Racist in indutrial world.

All thus is my believe in Western:

North America is 4 million racist in Mexico.

North America is 6 million racist in USA.

In Canada theres 14 million racist in Camada.

Theres 11 million racist in Europe,

Knowledge are Racism biggest racial in white countries as known within 35 million its my believe.

My best racial is National Socialism.

Hi Jouma,

I'm sure you have something to contribute here, but you will have to find a better way to translate your thoughts to English- your posts are not understandable to a native English speaker.

Stupidity. Can speak English its knowledge as well.

Can speak English its knowledge as well.


So you know, that makes no sense in English.

I have God talent with knowing but I can not know Racist strengthen in world West but I tryed with believe.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 12:47:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 12:24:46 AM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:22:27 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:20:17 AM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:08:23 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM, Jouma wrote:
Is the secondery racial an small species but now I do want knowing Racist in indutrial world.

All thus is my believe in Western:

North America is 4 million racist in Mexico.

North America is 6 million racist in USA.

In Canada theres 14 million racist in Camada.

Theres 11 million racist in Europe,

Knowledge are Racism biggest racial in white countries as known within 35 million its my believe.

My best racial is National Socialism.

Hi Jouma,

I'm sure you have something to contribute here, but you will have to find a better way to translate your thoughts to English- your posts are not understandable to a native English speaker.

Stupidity. Can speak English its knowledge as well.

Can speak English its knowledge as well.


So you know, that makes no sense in English.

I have God talent with knowing but I can not know Racist strengthen in world West but I tryed with believe.

Ok......
Leaning
Posts: 2,783
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 10:33:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 12:04:03 AM, Jouma wrote:
post#1

I think you are asking what is the number of racists in western countries by each country.
I don't know.
I have never actually met anyone in my life so far in person, that was racist to my knowledge.
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 4:21:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 3:13:21 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
What is your first language?

No. But I think 14M in Canada then 4M in Mexico is right.y amount. Perhaps USA and Europe i miss out big resistence thus twice.
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 5:36:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 4:21:22 PM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/27/2018 3:13:21 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
What is your first language?

No. But I think 14M in Canada then 4M in Mexico is right.y amount. Perhaps USA and Europe i miss out big resistence thus twice.

Is it Spanish?
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 5:59:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2018 5:36:19 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 5/27/2018 4:21:22 PM, Jouma wrote:
At 5/27/2018 3:13:21 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
What is your first language?

No. But I think 14M in Canada then 4M in Mexico is right.y amount. Perhaps USA and Europe i miss out big resistence thus twice.

Is it Spanish?

Only Swedish but mother speak Finnish and father too.
Jouma
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2018 6:06:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My new believe are 22M racist in the West, 1M in USA, 14M in Canada and 4M in Mexico rest off are Europe. I think one users has right with more National Socialists in only East Europe the big strenghten in there. National Socialists are an Nazi typos its really facts and I like thus more than racism they are more to trusting but in North America thus are very small strenghten my believe just.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.