Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Would you want to see a woman President?

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 12:15:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

I think it's stupid to want someone to be president just because she is a woman. If the best person for the job happens to be the woman than so be it.
We should all want the best person period, regardless if they have one or not lol
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 1:41:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A woman would be Prasedera not President. Marriage is something completely different than politics. By its ability.

The ability to be President is a witness account that is gender restricted by constitutional law. This is for no other reason that the idea was to present a self-evident truth as a witness account to avoid the criminal act of perjury. Though the crime of perjury is hard to prove in a court of law. The person being forced, pressured, or simply ask can admit to the crime at will. As we, ourselves, are consciously as well as subconsciously aware of our own potential criminal involvements, the effects of a religious influence in argument of United States Constitutional separation can be made on this principle. To keep on topic.

By law a Civil War has been taking place by declaration of woman since the First Woman had run for President, so this negates the idea of having a woman President would stop War. It is the cause of the longest running civil war undocumented and operated as covert in Untied States history. The appearance of a low direct casualty rates contributes to long and unrecognized covert war. It does not mean it did not take place, and did not cost human lives.

Since this is explaining perjury by use of forced confession. A woman by legal United State should have represented an independent title as demonstration to the United States Constitution, a burden to safeguard the executive office is held accountable for, expressing an ability to preserve, protect, and defend basic principle and legal precedent to separate states of right and wrong for the general welfare, liberty, and pursuits of happiness. This never for just one woman but of all woman as one united state. A woman President is the story a father, or mother might tell their daughter as they generally do not understand the burden the legal precedent made by the word President. Much like the same parent may tell their daughter she is a Princes.

As I am not longer bound by declaration of confidentiality in regards to intellectual property, and this topic is now addressing my own exposure to criminal perjury by self-incrimination. A united State free of criminal accusation made in writing is Prasedera. By basic Principle and not discrimination a woman will sit for the future of all woman before the United States Constitution, not all men. A woman President is the Illegal idea that is shared publicly, and just because the crime is very hard to prove in a court of law. It is not automatically a right. The most often way the crime is proven is by confession, and this action does not ever make the crime legal. By the way legislation that would allow a crime to take place does not often in fact provide an immunity to the criminal charge at the same time. To my knowledge in regard to constitutional representation as perjury is not specifically legislated by law as legal in any form. Though action maybe seen as required by national security until a limit of transfer can be properly set.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 3:50:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2018 12:15:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

I think it's stupid to want someone to be president just because she is a woman. If the best person for the job happens to be the woman than so be it.
We should all want the best person period, regardless if they have one or not lol

Well I'm all for a woman president, sure I would vote for Oprah. Women try to come up with a peaceful solution, not like men who are full of testosterone and rage and just want to fight and kill each other, that is why we have wars, women are more diplomatic and I think a woman would make a great President
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 4:12:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2018 3:50:51 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/29/2018 12:15:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

I think it's stupid to want someone to be president just because she is a woman. If the best person for the job happens to be the woman than so be it.
We should all want the best person period, regardless if they have one or not lol

Well I'm all for a woman president, sure I would vote for Oprah. Women try to come up with a peaceful solution, not like men who are full of testosterone and rage and just want to fight and kill each other, that is why we have wars, women are more diplomatic and I think a woman would make a great President

why do you assume all women are the same, male chauvinist?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 5:27:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2018 4:12:05 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/29/2018 3:50:51 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/29/2018 12:15:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

I think it's stupid to want someone to be president just because she is a woman. If the best person for the job happens to be the woman than so be it.
We should all want the best person period, regardless if they have one or not lol

Well I'm all for a woman president, sure I would vote for Oprah. Women try to come up with a peaceful solution, not like men who are full of testosterone and rage and just want to fight and kill each other, that is why we have wars, women are more diplomatic and I think a woman would make a great President

why do you assume all women are the same, male chauvinist?

Because you almost never hear of women serial killers, terrorists, or rapists. Women aren't as violent as men, sure there are a few exceptions but for the most part they aren't as violent or gun ho about going to war. They solve problems diplomatically, not with their fists like men
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 5:38:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2018 5:27:49 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/29/2018 4:12:05 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/29/2018 3:50:51 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/29/2018 12:15:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

I think it's stupid to want someone to be president just because she is a woman. If the best person for the job happens to be the woman than so be it.
We should all want the best person period, regardless if they have one or not lol

Well I'm all for a woman president, sure I would vote for Oprah. Women try to come up with a peaceful solution, not like men who are full of testosterone and rage and just want to fight and kill each other, that is why we have wars, women are more diplomatic and I think a woman would make a great President

why do you assume all women are the same, male chauvinist?

Because you almost never hear of women serial killers, terrorists, or rapists. Women aren't as violent as men, sure there are a few exceptions but for the most part they aren't as violent or gun ho about going to war. They solve problems diplomatically, not with their fists like men

and they spend all your money!!!! lol you want to pay even MORE in taxes?
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 7:47:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The end game here FanboyMctoll is I would not like to see a woman President. Ever, for no other reason than a woman is described as Prasedera by application of United States Constitutional ability and principle.

As by saying I might legally vote for a woman as President of the United States, the act if running for Executive office of the Executive branch of political governing, a woman is asking me to commit the crime perjury. Though unknowingly by possibly an inability, a vote is an officially legal document of record which holds many penalties by complex law. Laws that address and associated to the accurate recording and limits of tampering with a vote in many ways over history. The use of legislation of voting practice is always challenged as a constitutional right. While in constitutional principle the word President may be described with a legal limitation of expression in precedent set by self-evident truth. Constitution entails two principles that are united as a single state. This point is to negate the slander of sexual discrimination created by lack of representation in one matter only. If it has not just been ability which was at lax.

Understanding the powers that be may not enforce perjury well as a crime and this fact does not make the act of perjury legal at any point. The only real issue of foreign influence is written when constitution falls in line with a declaration to its united state as preamble. A foreign nation has not obligation to uphold the law or preamble of a United States Constitution, or the act of perjury from those who vote under a united constitutional law. Unless this united state constitution is by wording to pen their own.

It is at this time it might be note worth to say. The United States pledge of allegiance does not ask for an oath to the United States Constitution directly. We pledge our elegance to the flag of Untied States of America, then the Republic for which that the symbol stands. It is the Republic that sets a second oath at liberty to preserve, protect, and defense the United States Constitution for enemies both foreign and domestic. So how other political arenas aligned to their own Constitutions may not follow the United States republic constitution.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 7:53:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2018 5:38:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:27:49 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/29/2018 4:12:05 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/29/2018 3:50:51 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/29/2018 12:15:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

I think it's stupid to want someone to be president just because she is a woman. If the best person for the job happens to be the woman than so be it.
We should all want the best person period, regardless if they have one or not lol

Well I'm all for a woman president, sure I would vote for Oprah. Women try to come up with a peaceful solution, not like men who are full of testosterone and rage and just want to fight and kill each other, that is why we have wars, women are more diplomatic and I think a woman would make a great President

why do you assume all women are the same, male chauvinist?

Because you almost never hear of women serial killers, terrorists, or rapists. Women aren't as violent as men, sure there are a few exceptions but for the most part they aren't as violent or gun ho about going to war. They solve problems diplomatically, not with their fists like men

and they spend all your money!!!! lol you want to pay even MORE in taxes?

I don't know what you are talking about, my girlfriend makes almost twice as much money as me, as a director she makes a really high 6 figure salary, I have to borrow money from her half the time lol
Yassine
Posts: 3,846
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 5:08:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/28/2018 5:30:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
There has been talk about Oprah running for the Presidency, the USA has never had a woman President, would you want to see a woman run this country.

People say that if we had a woman President we wouldn't have any wars, as no mother would send her children to war to be killed. So would you want to see a woman President or is it a bad idea? Other countries already have women Prime Ministers and Presidents, could the USA use a woman President?

- Women, historically, have proven to be decent rulers for the short term, but disastrous in the long term.
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 1:32:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The use of discrimination does not create a United State as it is a criminal accusation by its legislation to law. Meaning there is two sides created and not one state, those who discriminate, and those who do not.

The political grievance is that those who have an ability to defend, preserve, and protect the United States Constitution should be sacrificed to commit perjury for the general welfare of woman. Even when this sacrifice of innocence is not needed.

The issue here is will woman be sitting for the future of all woman before the United States Constitution under oath FanboyMctroll. This means a woman will be held to account officially on a judicial level, on record, for such things as abortion as a criminal confession, and not a criminal accusation. Voters and can they be held accountable for the perjury if it is commit by inability or misunderstanding? There is a separation of church and its state that takes place in the judicial process that does not assume a likely-hood of privacy like marriage. More so in a nation of United States Constitutional representation. A Title is not a name where it can be assumed as a form of entitlement. Remember woman will be debating political legal precedent. Not just a political basic principle a media or educational institution has sold a viewer.

I appreciate your willingness to forfeit representation to United States constitutional separation of a legal united state as a none citizen. However this does not make the use of organized crime a legal state at this level. Here again a woman does not have to be Prasedera, as described by a witness to a crime, a second title can be establish by Constitutional separation, but she will not be a legal President of a legal United State unless an accusation of criminal act is the only reason a disqualification took place. As the crime a voter is asked to commit is describing the interference of official relief of command in a balance of state to political power. The words President and Prasedera describe a change of self-evident state which is told to be held as a constitutional self-evident truth.

The argument that is being made is a woman should be able to assume a title that does not official apply to her as a clear visible condition to a witness account. It is appreciated that you feel your girlfriend should be allowed to assume a title of witness that is not her. The Title transfer does not change anything only sets an official relief of command in a clear exchange by basic principle.
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 5:02:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Maybe you can understand the grievance explained another way. You as FanboyMctroll can call your girlfriend a man who sits for the future of all men all you want. But on an official document of record, where will you can be punished with the added cost of a fine set by Perjury looming, you may as sometime what to tell the obvious truth. She, as your girlfriend is only a woman who is sitting as representation to your future. She would need a legal license to offer her legal serveries to other men and the license does not dictate monopoly of only her service.
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 9:06:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want to see a woman elected by a democracy as Prasedera. For this would place her in the Executive office under oath with the legal burden of testifying before the United States Constitution on behalf of all woman. We purpose of right does legally testifying on behalf of all men serve?
Falkman
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 8:48:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I could vote for a woman president as long as she had the credentials and leadership ability to run this country properly.

If Condoleeza Rice had run, I would have voted for her in a heartbeat!

Other countries have had great female leaders like Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir, Elizabeth I and Catherine the Great, why not us?

Unfortunately, the current crop of possible female presidential candidates for a 2020 run would send this country right down the toilet bowl. Can you imagine Elizabeth Warren as President? Not me.
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 3:41:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Woman cannot be President by United State unless the reason of the union is not criminal. As an acquit Title has not been presented to the United States by woman candidates to secure a united State. To preserve, protect and insure the integrity of the one can be assigned.

The comparison is a lawyer can tell me you are only going to make a bank withdraw, and then tell me to follow you into the bank. If you are wearing a mask to cover your face, and it looks to me you are going break the law and rob the bank. It is up to me to say no, and leave. I can even tell the lawyer of what I has seen. This is true even if it looks as though criminals have corrupted the system.

The civil action created by discrimination does not negate, or create a pardon for the criminal action created by the perjury. The idea was this was going to be a battle of his word against hers was simply wrong. We are placing the severity of crimes on the scale of judicial separation not words.
John_C_1812
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 3:56:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Trying again.

Woman cannot be President by United State unless the reason of the union is not criminal. As an impartial Title has not been presented to create a United States by woman candidates to secure a union that does not create a crime status. To preserve, protect and insure the integrity of United States Constitution, one title can be assigned to place woman in legal united State. Otherwise the general welfare may be left to believe that the burden of relief had been left to woman until failure.

The comparison is a lawyer can tell me you are only going to make a bank withdraw, and then tell me to follow you into the bank. If you are wearing a mask to cover your face, and it looks to me you are going break the law and rob the bank. It is up to me to say no, and leave. I can even tell the lawyer of what I has seen. This is true even if it looks as though criminals have corrupted the system.

Prasedera.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.