Jump to topic:

You will be seeing lots of crazies on the str

737Nell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 8:58:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ha-ha-ha, it's realy funny. may be more people'll understand they're healthy and don't need any treatment.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 9:23:58 AM
At 6/3/2018 8:58:26 AM, 737Nell wrote:
ha-ha-ha, it's realy funny. may be more people'll understand they're healthy and don't need any treatment.

you could be right. But meds sure help me function! sort of I guess lol
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 12:59:27 PM
At 6/3/2018 7:16:41 AM, janesix wrote:
with trump cutting medicaid/disability, the crazies won't be able to afford there meds.

That's just wonderful!!! I already have all the crazies talking to me on the street now. I don't know what it is but if thre is a lunatic he will always choose me to talk to out of a crowd.

Just yesterday at Walmart this crazy walks out of the blue towards me and starts giving me a lesson on New Mexico, the history of it, what celebrities are from there and what resources come from New Mexico. And the whole time he has this crazy grin like the joker, I'm thinking he is either bored and wants to talk or he is just completely insane and is going to stab me. So I just smiled and walked away while he was still talking.

So now you are telling me I can expect to run into more of these crazy people. THAT'S JUST GREAT!!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.