Jump to topic:

Save the publicans, its way beyond individual

DavidSamarand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 3:58:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
if i have any i will let my kids sense the world with a clear open mind before puberty and search on their own like i got to, i would never mention sexuality until puberty, i love life very much even with extrasense, if i survive it will require the most powerful systems knowledge of any whereabouts, extrasense has become problematic because theres so many negative people now, the world may never be completely peaceful but extrasense will become peaceful forever if im allowed to survive, i would never harm anyone who keeps cool and stays friendly upon meeting even twitching is fine but dont move too fast towards me if i dont know you, also i would greet anyone kindly and expect the same
DavidSamarand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:06:44 PM
i live to see lawful womens clitoris move during vaginal penetration or foreplay and to explore the world together, to contribute how i think i best can, to defend all sexuality with an even playing field of motional awareness, occasionally i may not broadcast my location but its so fundamental online now the tipping point has reached 24-7 and we can all consider eachother family, my kids will be clitoral motion publicans

the only crime is harming unconsentually and i never consent to being harmed
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 4:56:48 PM
ive been broadcasting myself my entire life so it feels no different and why i try to explain most of todays issues are generational, it makes vastly more sense to streamline my protection at all times by simply staying public, with volunteers it will become the most powerful system of protection and opportunity
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 5:11:37 PM
im not the first to go 24 7 public just the first with clitoral motion behind it, i ask anyone with hostility towards clitoral motion to seek help
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 5:13:46 PM
if i expect my future kids to live with clitoral motion inspired names i will live myself with public broadcasting just the same, its self fulfilling
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 5:30:17 PM
theres only one chance to protect freedom of speech, anyone who does not after reading this can only secure their place as a hateful reverse-terrorist but still a terrorist, anyone who harms a publican will have their entire genome erased at which point just blame yourself and your family and your parents for having you as i do, i myself have never been anyones problem ive never harmed anyone and ive never lied as an adult, i defend all unharmful sexuality, yes im serious and yes it matters, anyone unaware before now this is a new beginning i would not have without discovering the clitoris motion
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 6:04:50 PM
keep in mind my own look is objectively only the look of a large brain, please try to accept it and recognize peoples differences with dignity and responsibility, ive only ever desired casual greeting and dating and to contribute particularly with language at this point, please allow everyone to do so, be proactive and protect eachother

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.