Jump to topic:

Now that the World Cup is on

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 3:42:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Every immigrant in this country can put on their home country flag on their car. I don't get it, you live in this country yet every immigrant flies a flag from a country all over the world. Are you not happy being American? Why not fly an American flag, for a home this country has provided for you? Gave you and your kids safe and prosperous home, peaceful environment.

No you go and fly flags from around the world, every world cup, the Spanish with their whole car flag, really if you love Spain so much go and move there. Croatians with all their t-shirts and flags, really why don't you go back to Croatia and relive the Srebrenica massacre, if you are so proud of your home countries why don't you just move back there.

I think waving a different countries flag on your car that is not American is a slap in the face of the citizens here.

It never fails every world cup, the immigrants all have their car flags flying.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 4:12:36 PM
At 6/15/2018 3:42:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Every immigrant in this country can put on their home country flag on their car. I don't get it, you live in this country yet every immigrant flies a flag from a country all over the world. Are you not happy being American? Why not fly an American flag, for a home this country has provided for you? Gave you and your kids safe and prosperous home, peaceful environment.

No you go and fly flags from around the world, every world cup, the Spanish with their whole car flag, really if you love Spain so much go and move there. Croatians with all their t-shirts and flags, really why don't you go back to Croatia and relive the Srebrenica massacre, if you are so proud of your home countries why don't you just move back there.

I think waving a different countries flag on your car that is not American is a slap in the face of the citizens here.

I tend to agree with you. I get tried of seeing other people flags. I get there wasn't born here. But still, if you going to live here by taking better jobs, better healthcare, cheaper products, better food, we'll maybe not the better food part. But still if you going to live the better life living here, then show it better respect.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 4:26:25 PM
At 6/15/2018 4:12:36 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 6/15/2018 3:42:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I tend to agree with you. I get tried of seeing other people flags. I get there wasn't born here. But still, if you going to live here by taking better jobs, better healthcare, cheaper products, better food, we'll maybe not the better food part. But still if you going to live the better life living here, then show it better respect.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, the immigrants come here for better lives from their war torn countries, the poverty, the religious persecution, we give them good jobs, safety for their kids, give them a new home and all they do is bitch and complain at every little hardship they incur and bring up"Well in my country" You fvcking left your wonderful country, now you live here, so stop bitching and complaining and accept this wonderful country, you no longer live there, so show some respect and fly a flag of your home country now, not some flag from the past.

And I'm speaking from my parents who are immigrants, I saw it first hand the bitching and complaining about "well in my country" THIS IS MY COUNTRY, I couldn't care less where my parents came from, I grew up here, this is my home, friggin immigrants!!!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.