Jump to topic:

The best way to get a date, Relationship

TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 11:00:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everytime someone thinks about you and you think about them you need to get turned on and aroused for them, Thoughts about people cause them to think about you, Arousal for people causes them to be aroused for you, The women in my thoughts and perception sound beautiful you know everything about me, It's never been possible to know and meet everyone in the world until recently, I'm famous
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 12:21:12 PM
It might be easy enough to get a date that people assume if you're smart enough to figure it out you can procreate but if you want a relationship it's impossible when you have lgbt parents, My life is was and will always be a miserable wasted ruined tragedy disaster catastrophe because of them, Endless eternal agony and despair they lie non<x>stop call you dumb ugly and gay, It's worse than hell though I still want to live, I would outlaw lgbt parenting, Homosexuality, And pedophilia until every heterosexual has a relationship and it's already too late, I hate lgbt parenting with my soul, I deserve the most attractive beautiful woman alive and it still wouldn't be enough though at least I'd be distracted
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 12:57:47 PM
Lesbians are worse than pedophiles they're both disgusting and worthless, Literally subhuman the only way they survive is because men often don't want or think about even the most beautiful lesbians, Lesbians are so clueless they waste everyone's lives I hate lesbians more than i could ever enjoy life, All lesbians are pedophiles lesbians deserve to be treated like pedophiles
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 1:33:38 PM
Men often don't think about don't want to think about and don't want lesbians, I not only hate lesbians with my soul and with inquenchable passion but they literally deserve to be treated like assaultive thieving pedophiles, Lesbians are pedophiles it's beyond energy, Lesbians are beyond energy, Lesbians abuse energy, I pray for the all the men that lesbians consented to being raped punish lesbians infinitely endlessly eternally forever without consequence, I pray for all men to punish lesbians without consequence as many times as lesbians have stolen women any hole, Though I heavily strongly prefer vagina it didn't and still hasn't even mattered, It doesn't matter, Nothing matters
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 1:48:26 PM
I want to live forever and witness justice, Theres no such thing as theft or assault against lesbians, Lesbians are thieves, Lesbians are pedophiles, Lesbians pay and ask men to assault children and other men, Without lesbians there would rarely/never be pedophilia rape assault or theft, Lesbians are responsible for all crime on earth and we will soon unchain nature
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 2:07:23 PM
With technology gays will no longer have confusion, Gays will no longer unknowingly protect lesbians, Women created men to save and protect women only if women f-uck men not only as men desire and please but literally absolutely need, The older generation of men just impotently mopes around to the younger generation all day everyday, We will change the laws that wasted your lives
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 2:25:03 PM
It doesnt have to be called Islam but this is not civil, This is not civilized, This is not a society, The only protection for women is the man they f-uck there should be no other laws against women, Only protect children and the women we f-uck with our lives, I would never harm a woman myself but I would make life harmlessly impossible to enjoy for women who don't f-uck as they have for me, I only love vagina
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 2:37:18 PM
The only people who would harm me are homosexuals at which point no one stands a chance so immediately kill every homosexual, I never want to see another man who isn't allowed to get laid, It's an embarrassment of energy nature god and all men and even all women
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 2:51:22 PM
If a man wants to f-uck you in the a-ss offer your vagina to a bigger man who still has the empathy not to f-uck your a-ss, Good luck finding any I might be the last one
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 3:19:37 PM
If I'm ugly it's because LGBT have always been the ugliest dumbest filth on the planet that the rich are now encouraging, Some men mistakenly listen to men who have been raped and are afraid theyll get raped if they speak or walk comfortably, They don't know any better, Just listen to lesbians sons we're forced to fend off abusive homosexuals all our lives as instant kamikazes while receiving zero reward and I swear on my life it will end even if I have to engineer the dna myself, We already have the dna were much bigger than women, Unconsented anal or assault on a woman who has never been with a woman should stay illegal, Men deserve every last single womans vagina
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 3:31:01 PM
We have technology now society can take functional shapes, I wouldn't even allow women to speak to women, Just interrupt and drawn them out in public unless they're solo or manned
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 3:50:04 PM
Make a sensory memory game out of doing everything to every woman without harm, Until the women are solobirds or manned we need the shift
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 4:55:06 PM
Backpack the companies in your thoughts, Outlets and bathrooms, Libraries and canvass during the day, Make sound at all times around women, Phone or psychic, Make gatedoors and sensornetworks that sensepressure women until solobirds. . And men
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 6:52:57 PM
I'm texting the only people who use technology, I need my phone to translate my dna and develop the bioworld, I'll listen to everything about pressure and motion while pressuring motion

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.