Jump to topic:

Anyone advocating for a gun is a moron!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2018 6:52:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How many people must die before the angry victims finally say enough is enough, Ban the fvcking guns, Stop making excuses for them, Well the tyrannical government is coming to get me, If there is a home invasion I'm ready for it, Yeah right, Stop fvcking being paranoid and lets get rid of the guns and these senseless killings, GOD! How many school shootings, Mall shootings, Work shootings do we need before the survivors finally stand up to the puppet government run by the NRA. Enough is enough!

A woman who shot three people dead at a Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland was a disgruntled employee who had been working there for less than two weeks, Authorities said. A day earlier, Two other shootings made national news.

A co-worker injured three people when he opened fire Wednesday at an office complex in Middleton, Wisconsin. Later that day, A gunman wounded four people in Masontown, Pennsylvania. Police killed the shooters in both cases Wednesday.

In Harford County, Where Thursday's shooting happened, A man killed three people and wounded two others in October at a remodeling business where he worked. The gunman later drove to Wilmington, Delaware, Where he shot and wounded a sixth victim.

https://www. Cnn. Com. . .
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2018 6:54:10 PM
Wasn't Las Vegas an eye opener to get rid of guns. How many must die? Millions?

The Vegas shooter had 39 guns, WHO THE HELL NEEDS THAT MANY GUNS!
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2018 1:36:14 AM
How many people must die before the angry victims finally say enough is enough, Ban the fvcking guns, Stop making excuses for them, Well the tyrannical government is coming to get me, If there is a home invasion I'm ready for it, Yeah right, Stop fvcking being paranoid and lets get rid of the guns and these senseless killings, GOD! How many school shootings, Mall shootings, Work shootings do we need before the survivors finally stand up to the puppet government run by the NRA. Enough is enough!

A woman who shot three people dead at a Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland was a disgruntled employee who had been working there for less than two weeks, Authorities said. A day earlier, Two other shootings made national news.

A co-worker injured three people when he opened fire Wednesday at an office complex in Middleton, Wisconsin. Later that day, A gunman wounded four people in Masontown, Pennsylvania. Police killed the shooters in both cases Wednesday.

In Harford County, Where Thursday's shooting happened, A man killed three people and wounded two others in October at a remodeling business where he worked. The gunman later drove to Wilmington, Delaware, Where he shot and wounded a sixth victim.

https://www. Cnn. Com. . .

Might as well ban cars, Too. Their "reckless" use has lead to more deaths than guns. Walking is better for the heart, Anyway.
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 6:38:43 PM
@FanBoyMctroll: Your response can't be seen. Likely due to the fact that you quoted me. Try again, But this time don't quote, Just add your post. A mod or admin should really look into why the site is behaving this way when one quotes a response.
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 10:32:27 PM
If Dems actually cared about saving lives their platform would look considerably different than it does now.
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2018 1:13:45 PM
@ Athias, I replied to you saying, That people will say anything can be used as a weapon, BUT all other things have other uses as intended. Sure you can kill people with a car, But the reason we have cars is to get places, We have knives for cutting up food, We have chairs for sitting on, But sure you can use a chair to hit someone in the head with

What other use do guns have other than killing?
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2018 1:52:09 AM
@ Athias, I replied to you saying, That people will say anything can be used as a weapon, BUT all other things have other uses as intended. Sure you can kill people with a car, But the reason we have cars is to get places, We have knives for cutting up food, We have chairs for sitting on, But sure you can use a chair to hit someone in the head with

What other use do guns have other than killing?

A quick google search would answer that question for you, Given that most guns aren't used to kill other people. It doesn't matter how they're intended to be used; it matters only how they are used. And it is a fact that cars and their use are correlated to more deaths than guns and their use (at least here in the U. S. )

A person can take a car and kill hundreds of people, Especially in a crowded street, Yet I don't see the same fervor in imposing regulations--i. E. Backround checks, And psych evaluations--or even prohibition. And, There shouldn't be. Reason would inform that it's the individual that operates the vehicle who bears the moral responsibility of any crime, Tort, Or negligent act which may ensue, Not the vehicle itself.

You're afraid of guns and their potential; that's all that there is to it. But your fear does not dictate that to which others have a right to access.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2018 7:35:43 AM
I don't think humans should cripple themselves and their ability to use their powers correctly.

If humans cannot be trusted By Themselves to control their own power, Then what future is there for humanity?

Mere vicious creatures bound to forever be chained, Untrusted not to harm each other.

A truly worthy society with worthy people would be able to trust it's people with the ability to bear arms.

A great people should grow to match their responsibility. Not shirk it and claim man is too corrupt to ever make the right decisions by themselves.

That being said, And somewhat rambly I suspect. I don't own a gun myself, Don't expect to in the future. I think people should have the right to. Obviously people who misuse their guns lose the right to bear them, That's nothing new.

And sure, If some people want to vote no one can have guns, They are free to do so. Though I think they would be best off all doing a political migration to someplace and voting for their law there.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2018 1:11:13 PM
@ Athias - You have the right to it under the 300 year old parchment that needs to be amended. When I become President that amendment will be deleted. My political platform will be reaching out to all gun violence victims, The parents of all the Sandy Hook victims, The families of the Virginia Tec massacre, The Orlando night club shooting, The Columbine survivors, And all other thousands of gun violence attacks.

Enjoy your gun, Because soon it will be illegal. My first proposal on domestic policy when I'm President is to abolish the 2'nd amendment. 1 year turn in gun policy, After that, Mandatory first offence 10 years in jail! , Second offence, Life in jail. I will build lots of prisons which will increase the work force and lower unemployment, And hire over 1 million new correctional officers to man the jails, With all the gun totting offenders in them.
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2018 12:11:54 AM
@ Athias - You have the right to it under the 300 year old parchment that needs to be amended.

It's always interesting when this argument is made as if to suggest "age" somehow qualifies a right. Not to mention, That same "300 year old parchment" also delineates rights such as the right to free speech, The establishment of religion, Protection from self-incrimination, And barriers to cruel and unusual punishment. Why are those not as antiquated as you insinuate the right to bear arms?

When I become President that amendment will be deleted.

I don't vote, So I have no dog in your race.

My political platform will be reaching out to all gun violence victims, The parents of all the Sandy Hook victims, The families of the Virginia Tec massacre, The Orlando night club shooting, The Columbine survivors, And all other thousands of gun violence attacks.

Exploit emotion rather than reason. A fine politician you will make.

Enjoy your gun, Because soon it will be illegal. My first proposal on domestic policy when I'm President is to abolish the 2'nd amendment. 1 year turn in gun policy, After that, Mandatory first offence 10 years in jail! , Second offence, Life in jail. I will build lots of prisons which will increase the work force and lower unemployment, And hire over 1 million new correctional officers to man the jails, With all the gun totting offenders in them.

You can try, But I doubt that any of that will happen.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2018 1:26:29 PM
@ Athias - Societies change, Things change, We don't use the horse and buggy, We don't have the wild west, We don't even use typewriters anymore so it's time to modify the archaic 300 year old parchment.

Have you read the archaic state laws from only 100 years ago? In North Carolina it's illegal to fly a kite on Sundays WTF!

Anal sex was illegal in most states 20 years ago, Yet now we have gay marriage. We don't live in the wild west like we did 300 years ago, There is no posse riding into town, You don't live on a ranch and have to hunt your own food, We have grocery stores, There are no Indians riding into your homestead to scalp you and you need a gun for protection. 300 years ago society was different, Lets keep up with the times and amend the constitution

I'm sorry you feel no remorse for all the victims of Sandy Hook, Columbine, Vegas or any other gun violence tragedy because you are too absorbed by your love of guns, But when I become President, I'm going to make sure the victims are taken care of financially, Medically and emotionally, Nobody should go through senseless gun violence because some redneck NRA loving trailer park gun lover or some schizo decides to go postal and still follow an old, Expired, Not fit with current times parchment. That is no different than the loonies who follow the old made up book called the bible, Like their life depends on it.

Times are changing all the time, Try to keep up with it.

When I get elected President I will make sure the 2'nd amendment will be the first thing to go. It is my first task on my domestic policy agenda. So you will have 2 choices, Hand your gun in, Or I will make sure you are arrested. Your choice
MattHennessy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 12:05:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
"You might as well ban cars". The two things you are talking about are not comparable. Guns are military grade killing machines whereas cars are a mode of transport that help us get around.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.