LGBT are stupid filthy trash

MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 3:19:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
-Brown is a 5 I'm a 6-7 I only date 6-10

-Say hi or ask for smoke from your color and height range, If the women respond ask for phone, If you see a woman who looks like family follow them and lightly crash into them until private or manned

I want to live until every LGBT is only with family or dead, I want to live forever and buy or build a 5 bedroom in the Castro, I never carry weapons, I study biochem, Phones, Motorbikes, Architecture, Game theory, Board and drive
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 8:44:20 PM
Honestly how dare worthless b-itch dykes bring men into this pussybusted broke vagina hellhole world knowing damnwell sex is too painful for mixed race to enjoy life, Mixed race will outlaw homosexuality, If the smartest mixed race can't then they're all worthless, I'm the smartest most potent mixed race of all time and women won't even speak to me, I havent gotten a good night's sleep since 8 years old on planetstupid, Castro will not sleep until every Castro is taken, Right now I'm at the firepits sf
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 8:59:01 PM
Spanish don't allow LGBT, Asians don't allow mixing race, Whites and anglos don't protect mixed race unless they came from a jungle, All English native desert descendants get treated like the Islamic State so I have become
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 9:11:48 PM
Stupid monkeys and their inbred pedobutt pals are just happy to f-uck two disgusting shitdikes annually and then kill eachother before age 25
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2018 9:58:01 PM
At this point I hate vagina it's the dumbest thing ever created but it's still better looking than anal so I prefer vagina, It's the toughest thing in the world to be a rare mix like mine
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2018 3:44:08 AM
This will be known as the most f-aggot god that ever existed, And the most useless f-aggot women of all time, To the most f-aggot society congratulations
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2018 4:26:07 AM
Women have zero emotion, Zero compassion, They havent helped me not even once, They won't be allowed to handle money or resources in the future, No banks no jobs no homes no vehicles
MostSensitiveMotion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2018 4:33:35 AM
Not a single woman knew the clitoris moved cause they're disgusting jealous spiteful clowns inside useless overgrown wasted bodies that men feed for nothing

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.