Jump to topic:

That's haight speech

Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 1:02:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Get me a slav and we'll make jennifer garner or Natalie Portman, Give me a German and we'll make my beautiful mother or my beautiful cousin, 1/8 of my sperm is pure redhead 1/4 is blonde
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 7:58:41 PM
I'm so homesick it hurts, Im missing teeth now and its just too racist here man ive finally had enough I'm going either home, Los angeles or new york and honestly probably never coming back to sf, Right now im at the very generous and kind msc shelter and just missing socal so so much, I love spanish but i don't know it very well and in reality most people are really efficiently bilingual in socal its really not how people think it is so i can't wait to just eat burritos and pizza in the love of my life probably los angeles and if I can't get laid I'll try new york city, I'm really humbled now and just gonna keep being the sweetest most polite good person i can, Love all
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 8:08:20 PM
Im willing to work, I get ssi so will be looking for a female roommate on arrival in either socal which lets be honest is pretty much one giant suburb with awesome downtown's in every city, I love my lesbian mother very much, I love my entire family and everyone in socal turned out to pretty much be on my side rooting for me and eachother thats all I ever saw growing up there, I just keep to myself mostly and don't bother people like socal does and its an extremely mature place similar to new york and the midwest, And the northwest and pretty much everywhere else ive ever been if I'm super honest
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 9:16:52 PM
I ask all men to please stop thinking about me, I don't think about every little thing every person does, Please just chill and focus on a happier activity
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 9:28:08 PM
Actually i might stay sf and just avoid the haight honestly everywhere else is exactly what id like it to be just diverse friendly american culture for the most part, Way chill people ive just been spending too much time in the h
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 9:42:08 PM
I got a couple voices saying don't bring the clitmoves show to LA but san Diego and new York are actually way chill about it and sf too I just have to keep to myself more, I'll probably give sf a few more months to guide me towards the woman of my dreams please just try not to notice me
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2018 10:06:34 PM
I really recommend the Castro they really are such sweet gentlemen who are actually the most secure with themselves and it really harmonizes, Even if you aren't gay and i know for sure forsure im not theyre just smart kind folks
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 12:12:45 AM
All of SF is truly amazing I just get couchlock and forget to meet people, Im staying and then visiting new york sometime
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 12:20:52 AM
Infact go to the haight theyre really nice you just have to flirt with single women and go easy on the smalltalk to avoid annoying, Remember to enjoy all of sf too
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 1:11:45 AM
If yer a streetkid wait for the haight to run out of single men which is rare but that's the system pretty much, In the waiting line that's true for anywhere though try to find spots with single women and minimal single men
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 1:17:53 AM
Its a younger crowd in the haight if youre over 25 try castro mission beach dt, I'll mostly be in the Castro line, Still the first Cliteral and a clean healthy virgin lesbians son, Heterosexual MIXED FRIGGIN RACE!
Cliteralism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2018 1:27:40 AM
Im only 27 but they're usually young like just left home so ill mostly chill at the rainbow 1818, I'm here ritenow

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.