Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Is it acceptable for a man to wear a bra?

BAPCOK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 4:59:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I am a 60+ man with small but noticeable man-boobs that don't look so good with some of my shirts. Out of curiosity, I bought a bra and wore it for several days around the house. It flattened my chest, And both my wife and I agreed that it improved the look. However, My wife is opposed to me wearing it in public because the subtle outline of the straps are visible under my shirt, Especially in the back. I am wondering how people feel about such a thing, And I have not found any reliable information on the subject. So what do you think?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 7:55:39 PM
If your 60 do whatever you want
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 8:18:47 AM
Indeed
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
BAPCOK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 1:00:40 PM
I was just trying to say thank you for responding.

After re-reading the question I realized it was poorly written. I just wanted to know how people would react if they saw a man in public and realized he was wearing a bra. I never have seen it, And if I had seen it prior to now, I would have considered it very odd. If it was someone I knew, I would probably be uncomfortable in his presence.

Anyway. . . Thank You!
melcharaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 1:01:35 AM
Depends. Is it worn to support the weight of the man's breasts? If not, Then no. The bible talks about how a man shouldn't wear what pertains to a woman.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 9:20:19 PM
I'd imagine that someone makes male in mind undergarments for the chest. Possibly an undershirt with extra support near the top or something, But looks near enough a regular shirt.

If someone saw a guy in a bra, Yeah they'd probably do a puzzled double take. But as others have said, Eh your body your clothes.

I am curious if anyone ever watched that Seinfeld episode with the Bro/Manssiere?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.