Jump to topic:

Some people are just unbelievable!!!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 5:31:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I go for lunch down the road from my work on my motorbike, I park in a parking spot go in get some lunch, come out and have a seat on a bench near my motorbike because it's a beautiful day. As I'm having my lunch a car pulls up with 5 older people in it, they park in the parking spot next to me and get out of the car, one of the old ladies decides to put her purse and her jacket on my bike!!

I'm like "Are you going to use my bike as your shelf?" and they all look at me with this stupid look on their faces, so I say again "Seriously you are going to use my bike as a shelf for your crap" They keep looking all stupid at me, then pick up their crap off my bike and go inside.

So I finish my lunch, have a smoke and before I left, I stuffed all my food garbage into the door handles of their car.

Some people are just unbelievable, it's like if I went to a grocery store and decided to leave my groceries on someone else's hood of their car while I opened my car.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 6:11:59 PM
I think it would have been better for her not to momentarily use your bike as a 5-10 second spot for what she was carrying, but it doesn't seem worth wigging out for. (Not that I think you wigged out by asking her not to put her items on your bike). Though if you did actually leave your garbage in their door handles, that I'd call unbelievable and wigging out.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 6:25:41 PM
At 6/21/2018 6:11:59 PM, Leaning wrote:
I think it would have been better for her not to momentarily use your bike as a 5-10 second spot for what she was carrying, but it doesn't seem worth wigging out for. (Not that I think you wigged out by asking her not to put her items on your bike). Though if you did actually leave your garbage in their door handles, that I'd call unbelievable and wigging out.

My bike costs more then their shItty car, if they think it's ok to leave their garbage on my bike, then I feel it's ok to leave garbage on their car
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 6:29:55 PM
Clothing and a purse are garbage?
It's common for people to rest an item on their own car roof as a momentary resting spot. I agree most people would see it as rude to rest it on someone else's vehicle.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Especially since in your case you seemed to decide to add interest.

Just my opinion though.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 7:35:11 PM
At 6/21/2018 6:29:55 PM, Leaning wrote:
It's common for people to rest an item on their own car roof as a momentary resting spot. I agree most people would see it as rude to rest it on someone else's vehicle.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Especially since in your case you seemed to decide to add interest.

Just my opinion though.

I respect your opinion Leaning, nothing wrong with it, but here is how I see it.

How would you feel if some people rested their stuff on the hood of your car, especially if you were right there to witness it. Wouldn't you be like "What the F"
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 7:43:00 PM
That seems likely, though not certain. If I ever own a vehicle and it happens, hopefully I'll remember this conversation though.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 9:47:41 PM
At 6/21/2018 7:35:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Just my opinion though.

I respect your opinion Leaning, nothing wrong with it, but here is how I see it.

How would you feel if some people rested their stuff on the hood of your car, especially if you were right there to witness it. Wouldn't you be like "What the F"

I agree with you fanboy... I have to admit thou. I was laughing while reading this. It is pretty laughable... Although i do agree with you. I would be like that too. What the FK is your problem putting your stuff on someone else property....

Glad you left your thrash on there car. That was pretty funny too. At least you did it b/c you had a cause....
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 4:19:55 AM

Just my opinion though.

To The Fanboy: I give you a lot of grief because I HATE the Yankees but in this case you were right and they were wrong.

With that said, this is how you prevent this problem from ever happening again:

I don't even know what a motorbike is because I own a man's motorcycle called a HARLEY which cost me more than most people's homes cost. Get yourself a HARLEY, sit down near it to eat your lunch, and I can assure you that NOBODY will consider it a waste disposal of any kind because HARLEY owners know that your motorcycle makes a statement which is 'do not touch' or you might be digging your own grave.

There is just something about that HARLEY name that says 'don't touch me'.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 12:55:56 PM
At 6/21/2018 9:47:41 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Just my opinion though.

I agree with you fanboy... I have to admit thou. I was laughing while reading this. It is pretty laughable... Although i do agree with you. I would be like that too. What the FK is your problem putting your stuff on someone else property....

Glad you left your thrash on there car. That was pretty funny too. At least you did it b/c you had a cause....

Now that I think about it, I laugh too, I mean who just rests their stuff on your car or motorbike?? And she was so casual about it, like I left a dresser or bookshelf there for her to put the stuff on. That is why I was like WTF.

tomcat1 I ride a CBR1000RR crotch rocket, I do like Harleys but they are big and heavy and I like to go insanely fast race on a track at 200 mph
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 1:33:44 PM
At 6/21/2018 5:31:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
So I go for lunch down the road from my work on my motorbike, I park in a parking spot go in get some lunch, come out and have a seat on a bench near my motorbike because it's a beautiful day. As I'm having my lunch a car pulls up with 5 older people in it, they park in the parking spot next to me and get out of the car, one of the old ladies decides to put her purse and her jacket on my bike!!

I'm like "Are you going to use my bike as your shelf?" and they all look at me with this stupid look on their faces, so I say again "Seriously you are going to use my bike as a shelf for your crap" They keep looking all stupid at me, then pick up their crap off my bike and go inside.

So I finish my lunch, have a smoke and before I left, I stuffed all my food garbage into the door handles of their car.

LOL

Some people are just unbelievable, it's like if I went to a grocery store and decided to leave my groceries on someone else's hood of their car while I opened my car.
thedreadpirateroberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 7:43:25 PM

you were raised to respect other people's property, so was I, this is no longer a socialital norm.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 9:57:16 PM
Okay first why did she place her purse and jacket on you motor bike?
Second how do compare placing trash on a car equal to placing personal items on a vehicle?
Finally what purpose can you give for riding an insanely fast motorcycle on a road with a speed limit?

I am impressed with your skill as a driver in being able to ride at speed near, or over 200 mph. It"s all about the style FanboyMctroll and I am really trying hard not give much criticism. Piss in you helmet so to speak. Elderly people hu, next time try saying, Ma"am, ma"am please be careful sometimes kickstand have issues and I would hate to see the bike failover and you get hurt. Lie a little it would hurt.

Not that it matters I"m more concerned about getting T-boned by the elderly then jacketted and pursed, or T-boned by someone on a cell phone.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 12:51:38 PM
At 6/22/2018 9:57:16 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
Okay first why did she place her purse and jacket on you motor bike?
I have no idea why she decided to place her things on my motorbike, as soon as she got out of the car (back seat) she put her junk on my bike, then waited for the rest of the people to get out of the cars back seats. She just did it so fast like my motorbike was parked there conveniently for her as a purse and jacket shelf
Second how do compare placing trash on a car equal to placing personal items on a vehicle?
I figure she put her trash on my bike and all I had was my garbage from lunch so I figure I would just place that on their car, otherwise I might have just keyed the car
: Finally what purpose can you give for riding an insanely fast motorcycle on a road with a speed limit?
I always ride or when in a car drive at least at twice the speed limit, that's just how I roll
:
I am impressed with your skill as a driver in being able to ride at speed near, or over 200 mph. It"s all about the style FanboyMctroll and I am really trying hard not give much criticism. Piss in you helmet so to speak. Elderly people hu, next time try saying, Ma"am, ma"am please be careful sometimes kickstand have issues and I would hate to see the bike failover and you get hurt. Lie a little it would hurt.

Flying down the road at over 150 mph gives me adrenaline in my veins!! I live for it
:
Not that it matters I"m more concerned about getting T-boned by the elderly then jacketted and pursed, or T-boned by someone on a cell phone.

I know I'm invisible on the road to the other drivers, that's part of the adrenaline rush, because every near lethal collision I have had, the driver always says they didn't see me, so I'm used to being invisible and trying to maneuver around the city with every car driving right at me or cutting me off, it's kind of like having the smallest, fastest vehicle and playing Frogger on the road with cars
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:38:47 PM
The real issue is that the some-one could have been hurt if the bike fell starting with your feelings. Even if it falls the other direction. Sometimes a nice lie tells the better story then a simple truth. The problem with 140 is people are allowed to put babies, and 5 year olds in cars with them. We need a new law that makes it illegal to allowing babies and kids on the road. It would make things safer for the kids, and for you FanboyMatroll. As it sits now their life is in your hands and abilities to seek a rush on an open road with a limit. No offence but when I explain it to myself like that it making me feel as if a huge mistake is being made somehow.

The reason I"m busting your stones is control. The speedometer might read 150 but at that rate the margin of error in traction makes your real speed a guessing game on conditions.

Anybody ever talk to you about self-incrimination?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:25:48 PM
At 6/25/2018 1:38:47 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:
The real issue is that the some-one could have been hurt if the bike fell starting with your feelings. Even if it falls the other direction. Sometimes a nice lie tells the better story then a simple truth. The problem with 140 is people are allowed to put babies, and 5 year olds in cars with them. We need a new law that makes it illegal to allowing babies and kids on the road. It would make things safer for the kids, and for you FanboyMatroll. As it sits now their life is in your hands and abilities to seek a rush on an open road with a limit. No offence but when I explain it to myself like that it making me feel as if a huge mistake is being made somehow.

The reason I"m busting your stones is control. The speedometer might read 150 but at that rate the margin of error in traction makes your real speed a guessing game on conditions.

There is no margin of error, when I ride, one mistake anfd I'm dead, and I know it, but that's what gives me the adrenaline rush, like The Flying Walenda's without a safety net 1000 ft up in the air, no margin for error.

Anybody ever talk to you about self-incrimination?

Roving IP, burner phone, made up id, I don't exist in the real world, who is Fanboy?? th3j35t3r'5 appr3ntic3
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2018 5:22:20 PM

Heh, I could not speak that way to an elderly woman if she scraped her gawdy chinesesium across tank. We raise some of the best in the US where I'm from. I was once parked clear in the boondocks with my new ride in Denver, I mean like rediculously when the thought doesn't even occur to trust humans, radar opperating at stupidcon 5, an island of steel in a sea of assfault, and there comes a group of 5 in their guided wagon parked right up to where she was docked on her maiden voyage and WHAM, threw the door open! Drove off....
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2018 5:37:29 PM
At 6/27/2018 5:22:20 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

Heh, I could not speak that way to an elderly woman if she scraped her gawdy chinesesium across tank. We raise some of the best in the US where I'm from. I was once parked clear in the boondocks with my new ride in Denver, I mean like rediculously when the thought doesn't even occur to trust humans, radar opperating at stupidcon 5, an island of steel in a sea of assfault, and there comes a group of 5 in their guided wagon parked right up to where she was docked on her maiden voyage and WHAM, threw the door open! Drove off....

Man that takes some serious self discipline to just drive away, I applaud you for that. I would have gone POSTAL if they did that to me. There would have been F bombs flying!!!
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2018 4:18:27 PM
At 6/27/2018 5:37:29 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Man that takes some serious self discipline to just drive away, I applaud you for that. I would have gone POSTAL if they did that to me. There would have been F bombs flying!!!

LOL many people would send F bombs flying
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2018 5:42:12 PM
At 6/28/2018 4:18:27 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/27/2018 5:37:29 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

LOL many people would send F bombs flying

It drives me nuts when people think they are the only ones around and not respect other peoples property or space. When I park in a car next to someone, I open my door slowly because I don't want to hit their car, not like some people who just swing their door wide open and whack someone's car. People like that deserve a barrage of F bombs LOL

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.