Jump to topic:

Old people rule, young people under 25 drool

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2017 7:42:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The reason I say that is because young people think they are invincible, yes they are young and talented and full of energy but they are not wise like old people. A young person might know everything about the latest tech and can run a mile in 5 minutes and do a hundred push ups and know all the latest news and gadgets but they do not have the life experience. It's like when you finish school and apply for a job, every career position will prefer someone with experience which new graduates don't have.

Old people might be slow and boring but they have lived their lives and they have plenty of experience with many things and are better prepared for challenges then a young green thumb

Therefore I would rather be slow and wise rather then a young whipper snapper who has no clue about most adult things in life and still has to learn all the life lessons through experience.

Respect your elders I say, they can teach you a lot
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2017 7:52:59 PM
It's true. I used be working at home, or on constructions sites, and any time I'd get a job I'd more or less just crash into it; there was never a moment's thought given to how I should go about it, I was just going about it. And then an old person comes along and shows you the fool you are. They have years of refinement in everything; don't take it for granted. Driving cars, too. Everyone thinks they're a good driver. But there are just so many small little things; you'll never stop learning from your elders.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2017 7:58:45 PM
I mean, you can think you're clever all you want; I certainly did. But you don't know everything.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2017 8:20:26 PM
At 1/9/2017 7:42:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
The reason I say that is because young people think they are invincible, yes they are young and talented and full of energy but they are not wise like old people. A young person might know everything about the latest tech and can run a mile in 5 minutes and do a hundred push ups and know all the latest news and gadgets but they do not have the life experience. It's like when you finish school and apply for a job, every career position will prefer someone with experience which new graduates don't have.

Old people might be slow and boring but they have lived their lives and they have plenty of experience with many things and are better prepared for challenges then a young green thumb

Therefore I would rather be slow and wise rather then a young whipper snapper who has no clue about most adult things in life and still has to learn all the life lessons through experience.

Grandpa has probably made every mistake you have and then some. Best ya listen. I mean young guns get good ideas no doubt, but swingin blind. Sometimes they find somethin, also though, let's call it a learning experience... I fill most all my gaps with some faith and recognition in those thatve been there already. Some thanks are due now and again
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2017 8:30:00 PM
At 1/9/2017 7:42:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I don't buy this crap. Old people might be slowing down some but they aren't the least bit boring once people relate. Kids don't really try all to often though. Not sure what make's people so particular about generations. If you dial the dumas down just a bit people get along fine

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.