Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2018 2:32:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
NBA Western Conference Playoff Bracket

1. Rockets vs. 8. Timberwolves
This could be an interesting series. But i have the Rockets in six.

4. Thunder vs. 5. Jazz
Thunders in 5.

3. Blazers vs. 6. Pelicans
Could be a good series. Blazers in 6.

2. Warriors vs. 7. Spurs
Spurs are old and no Kawhi Leonard. Warriors in 5.

NBA Eastern Conference Playoff Bracket

1. Raptors vs. 8. Wizards
Raptors in 5.

4. Cavaliers vs. 5. Pacers
Cav's in 5.

3. 76ers vs. 6. Heat
76ERS in 6.

2. Celtics vs. 7. Bucks
Bucks in 7.

Okay, i will just skip the 2 round. there is no need to go into detail.

Western Conference Finals

Rockets Vs The Blazers
Rockets in 6.

Please note
( i didn't have the Warriors in here because of no Curry. He is just too important. I don't see him coming back in this year playoffs. And if he does he will not be a 100% he will be like 70 or 75% and that's just not enough for them to go on)

Eastern Conference Finals

The Cav's vs 76ERS

The Cav's in 7 games.

The NBA Finals

The Rockets Vs Cav's

The Rockets in 7 games.

James Harden As Your Final MVP...

So what're your Predictions?
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2018 4:04:07 AM
At 4/13/2018 2:32:41 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
NBA Western Conference Playoff Bracket

1. Rockets vs. 8. Timberwolves
This could be an interesting series. But i have the Rockets in six.

4. Thunder vs. 5. Jazz
Thunders in 5.

3. Blazers vs. 6. Pelicans
Could be a good series. Blazers in 6.

2. Warriors vs. 7. Spurs
Spurs are old and no Kawhi Leonard. Warriors in 5.

NBA Eastern Conference Playoff Bracket

1. Raptors vs. 8. Wizards
Raptors in 5.

4. Cavaliers vs. 5. Pacers
Cav's in 5.

3. 76ers vs. 6. Heat
76ERS in 6.

2. Celtics vs. 7. Bucks
Bucks in 7.

Okay, i will just skip the 2 round. there is no need to go into detail.

Western Conference Finals

Rockets Vs The Blazers
Rockets in 6.

Please note
( i didn't have the Warriors in here because of no Curry. He is just too important. I don't see him coming back in this year playoffs. And if he does he will not be a 100% he will be like 70 or 75% and that's just not enough for them to go on)

Eastern Conference Finals

The Cav's vs 76ERS

The Cav's in 7 games.

The NBA Finals

The Rockets Vs Cav's

The Rockets in 7 games.

James Harden As Your Final MVP...

So what're your Predictions?

Nd, I might not be interested in the NHL Playoffs but you've got my attention when it comes to the NBA Playoffs. From what I understand Steph Curry is only going to miss the first round of the playoffs. Perhaps you have read or heard something differently. I do not think any team from the east can beat Houston or Golden State in a 7 game series for the NBA Championship. I won't predict any of the first round series and I'll have to find out the status on Curry before I predict any of the later rounds. There are still several players among all of the playoff teams listed as questionable or doubtful with injuries so I need to get up to speed with the complete injury report before making predictions.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2018 4:23:30 PM

Nd, I might not be interested in the NHL Playoffs but you've got my attention when it comes to the NBA Playoffs. From what I understand Steph Curry is only going to miss the first round of the playoffs. Perhaps you have read or heard something differently. I do not think any team from the east can beat Houston or Golden State in a 7 game series for the NBA Championship. I won't predict any of the first round series and I'll have to find out the status on Curry before I predict any of the later rounds. There are still several players among all of the playoff teams listed as questionable or doubtful with injuries so I need to get up to speed with the complete injury report before making predictions.

Curry could come back. I don't have any insight on it. But even if he does come for say the Portland series. Curry will not be a 100% thats for sure. I think he will be either 70 to 80% and in my opinion that will not be good enough to go though Portland.
It kind of remain me of two year ago, when curry was injury. He wasn't healthy enough to pull the Warriors together to win it all. I know they have KD,but honestly he not the reason why the Warriors are so dangerous. It because of Curry.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2018 6:37:15 PM
At 4/13/2018 4:23:30 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Curry could come back. I don't have any insight on it. But even if he does come for say the Portland series. Curry will not be a 100% thats for sure. I think he will be either 70 to 80% and in my opinion that will not be good enough to go though Portland.
It kind of remain me of two year ago, when curry was injury. He wasn't healthy enough to pull the Warriors together to win it all. I know they have KD,but honestly he not the reason why the Warriors are so dangerous. It because of Curry.

Nd, I'll take Curry at 80% any day and in any way. I saw him play in almost my backyard when he played his college basketball at Davidson on one leg making 3s easier than his teammates were making layups. If, and this is a big IF, Curry returns for the 2nd round of the playoffs at 80% or better I will make this prediction: The Western Conference finals will be Golden State vs. Houston in a classic series that will be better than the NBA finals no matter which team from the east is in the finals.

Las Vegas 1st Round Series Odds:

Toronto -650
Washington +480

Boston -150
Milwaukee +130

Philadelphia -550
Miami +420

Cleveland -650
Indiana +480

Houston -7000
Minnesota +2000

Golden State -1500
San Antonio +900

Portland -225
New Orleans +190

Oklahoma City - 135
Utah +115
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2018 4:59:08 PM
The Warriors will be fine. The reason Curry is not returning for the first round of the playoffs is that he's not needed for their match up against the Spurs. Why risk it if the rest of the team can decisively end that series. I do speculate that if Portland wins their match up against New Orleans, and I expect them to, the Warriors might test the waters with the first game, especially if Portland vs. New Orleans goes to seven games.

I expect Curry to return no later than game 2 of the second round. I also suspect that the severity of the injuries are being exaggerated in order to rest their stars players, Curry included. The Warriors will advance to the Conference Finals where they will meet and defeat Houston. (Houston has been good this year, but they're still not better than the Warriors.) And once that happens, it's almost certain that they will repeat this year.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2018 8:12:00 PM
At 4/16/2018 4:59:08 PM, Athias wrote:
The Warriors will be fine. The reason Curry is not returning for the first round of the playoffs is that he's not needed for their match up against the Spurs. Why risk it if the rest of the team can decisively end that series. I do speculate that if Portland wins their match up against New Orleans, and I expect them to, the Warriors might test the waters with the first game, especially if Portland vs. New Orleans goes to seven games.

I expect Curry to return no later than game 2 of the second round. I also suspect that the severity of the injuries are being exaggerated in order to rest their stars players, Curry included. The Warriors will advance to the Conference Finals where they will meet and defeat Houston. (Houston has been good this year, but they're still not better than the Warriors.) And once that happens, it's almost certain that they will repeat this year.

Athias, You make some good points! Curry's Grade 2 MCL Sprain was examined by team doctors on Saturday and all indications are at this point that Curry will return to the starting lineup at some point during the Western Conference semi-finals.

Baring any additional injuries to Golden State I remain confident that the Warriors will win it all once again even if Curry is only 80% when he returns because KD and the rest of the Warriors will step up their play to make this happen. I also remain confident that a Western Conference finals with Golden State vs. Houston will be better than the NBA finals no matter which team from the east is in it.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 4:59:57 PM
At 4/16/2018 8:12:00 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Athias, You make some good points! Curry's Grade 2 MCL Sprain was examined by team doctors on Saturday and all indications are at this point that Curry will return to the starting lineup at some point during the Western Conference semi-finals.

Baring any additional injuries to Golden State I remain confident that the Warriors will win it all once again even if Curry is only 80% when he returns because KD and the rest of the Warriors will step up their play to make this happen. I also remain confident that a Western Conference finals with Golden State vs. Houston will be better than the NBA finals no matter which team from the east is in it.

I still have my doubts. If you look at curry injury up to two weeks ago you could see leg wasn't good. He couldn't even bend or move on that leg. So this tell me if he rushes back to even play the Blazers series in round two. I don't think he will be even at 70% percent. And remember two years ago he was supposed to be healthy and he clearly wasn't. And they lost. I think the same thing will happen. Sure they still could get by the Blazers even with a hurt curry. But they will not get by the Rockets if he is hurt. And it the Warriors fault for rushing him back during the last month of the season.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2018 5:42:21 PM
At 4/17/2018 4:59:57 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

I still have my doubts. If you look at curry injury up to two weeks ago you could see leg wasn't good. He couldn't even bend or move on that leg. So this tell me if he rushes back to even play the Blazers series in round two. I don't think he will be even at 70% percent. And remember two years ago he was supposed to be healthy and he clearly wasn't. And they lost. I think the same thing will happen. Sure they still could get by the Blazers even with a hurt curry. But they will not get by the Rockets if he is hurt. And it the Warriors fault for rushing him back during the last month of the season.

Nd, Team doctors can do amazing things with their star athletes to get them back into the lineup at just the right time so I guess we will all have to wait to see how injured Curry really is. With the way Kevin Durant and the rest of the Warriors have elevated their game right now I think they will be a tough out for any team including Houston. Since we are all predicting and guessing the futures market right now who is to say that a key player from Houston might not go down to injury before a possible Golden State/Houston series takes place? I'll even go out on a limb and predict this: IF Golden State gets to the NBA finals they will beat any team from the East in a seven game series without Curry.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 10:06:08 PM
At 4/17/2018 5:42:21 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Nd, Team doctors can do amazing things with their star athletes to get them back into the lineup at just the right time so I guess we will all have to wait to see how injured Curry really is. With the way Kevin Durant and the rest of the Warriors have elevated their game right now I think they will be a tough out for any team including Houston. Since we are all predicting and guessing the futures market right now who is to say that a key player from Houston might not go down to injury before a possible Golden State/Houston series takes place? I'll even go out on a limb and predict this: IF Golden State gets to the NBA finals they will beat any team from the East in a seven game series without Curry.

You are right the doctors can do amazing jobs. But i just find it hard to see Curry playing well once he is clear to play. I just think when they face the Rockets it will be very hard for the Warriors to over come this series as long as curry inst healthy.

But we shall see in the coming weeks to come...
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 10:53:29 PM
At 4/19/2018 10:06:08 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

You are right the doctors can do amazing jobs. But i just find it hard to see Curry playing well once he is clear to play. I just think when they face the Rockets it will be very hard for the Warriors to over come this series as long as curry inst healthy.

Nd, You might be a liberal and I might be a conservative but there is one thing for sure that we can agree on which is that neither one of us can predict the future with accuracy. Your Portland prediction might be in serious trouble if they don't win tonight.

Maybe we need a WAR because that is the one time that both liberals and conservatives unite and become AMERICANS! I'm just kidding, we don't need any wars even though we've got a man in charge that might be able to create one.

So, who are you cheering for to win the NBA Championship?
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 11:19:42 PM
At 4/19/2018 10:53:29 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Nd, You might be a liberal and I might be a conservative but there is one thing for sure that we can agree on which is that neither one of us can predict the future with accuracy. Your Portland prediction might be in serious trouble if they don't win tonight.

Maybe we need a WAR because that is the one time that both liberals and conservatives unite and become AMERICANS! I'm just kidding, we don't need any wars even though we've got a man in charge that might be able to create one.

Oh a loaded question. LoL

As for who I'm cheering for. That's a good question. Since my Lakers not in these playoffs and haven't been for a very long. I been going fir the Warriors, mostly because i love the style they play. Plus they have likable players like Curry. That is why it suck seeing Curry hurt. Because what make the Warriors so tough to play against and to watch. So i guess i still rooting for them.the other team i liked but hugh underdogs is the Heat. So I'm pulling for them as well.

As for my Portland prediction. Yeah it doesn't look good because Lillard have to suck now, and totally being out played. This is why they down. And will most likely lose because he not playing well at all.

As for Donald Trump, he keep on surprising me. But in a good way. He won't start a war. At least not in this term. But Russia and China is a growing problem and i don't see how to avoid these threats in the coming years to the next 10 years. But at least in the short term all is good. Even with these Syria strikes we avoid major escalation, thankfully because these strikes were very limited. But like i said before it still risking over there as long as both the US and Russia are there.

And China flexing more muscle in the Pacific this week. Mainly against Taiwan. Since We are getting more closely toward Taiwan, which make China very mad about the US policy over this. But at least the North Korea crisis is turning out to be peaceful. They talking about peace instead of war. So, that is much more positive. I realize there are still danger over there. But it seem more and more unlikely a war would start now. So that's great news...
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 12:46:01 AM
At 4/19/2018 11:19:42 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 4/19/2018 10:53:29 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Oh a loaded question. LoL

As for who I'm cheering for. That's a good question. Since my Lakers not in these playoffs and haven't been for a very long. I been going fir the Warriors, mostly because i love the style they play. Plus they have likable players like Curry. That is why it suck seeing Curry hurt. Because what make the Warriors so tough to play against and to watch. So i guess i still rooting for them.the other team i liked but hugh underdogs is the Heat. So I'm pulling for them as well.

As for my Portland prediction. Yeah it doesn't look good because Lillard have to suck now, and totally being out played. This is why they down. And will most likely lose because he not playing well at all.

As for Donald Trump, he keep on surprising me. But in a good way. He won't start a war. At least not in this term. But Russia and China is a growing problem and i don't see how to avoid these threats in the coming years to the next 10 years. But at least in the short term all is good. Even with these Syria strikes we avoid major escalation, thankfully because these strikes were very limited. But like i said before it still risking over there as long as both the US and Russia are there.

And China flexing more muscle in the Pacific this week. Mainly against Taiwan. Since We are getting more closely toward Taiwan, which make China very mad about the US policy over this. But at least the North Korea crisis is turning out to be peaceful. They talking about peace instead of war. So, that is much more positive. I realize there are still danger over there. But it seem more and more unlikely a war would start now. So that's great news...

Nd, Great post! I'll start by saying that I am surprised by my loaded question to you that you will be cheering for the Warriors to win it all. Why am I surprised? Because of the fact that California has a civil war going on with the north vs. the south which is also taken into the sports worldwith Dodgers vs. Giants and Lakers vs. Warriors. Doesn't anybody like Sacramento, LOL, where your favorite guy Jerry Brown resides?

Now on to foreign affairs. Even though I'm not a Trump fan since I find very little conservatism in him I continue to be amazed at how cool and calm he continues to be under pressure. We live in a very troubled world and just one spark could ignite an entire fire. I agree totally with what you had to say about this troubled world but allow me to add this: The USA is approaching 21 TRILLION in debt and China presently owns close to 2 TRILLION in US government bonds which they can cash in at anytime they see fit to do so and we must pay them with the way the markets work. Can you even imagine what that would do to our economy if and when China decides to cash in? There will be blood on our streets like we have never seen before for starters.

Since a barrel of oil just hit a 10 year high, what is the price per gallon for 87 octane where you live at the pumps? NC is a red state and we just hit $2.39 per gallon today.
Athias
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 11:32:01 AM
Alright, you guys had offset the flow of this thread with discussion on foreign affairs. As for basketball, I honestly believe that the Golden State Warriors are trying to maximize Curry's resting time. Unlike 2016, Curry didn't go down in a playoff round and have to come back in a playoff round. He missed most of the season's end and I'm pretty sure that the Spurs will be eliminated within the next game, at most two games. The New Orlean Pelicans, who I honestly didn't think would advance, to my pleasant surprise have shown their grit, talent, and basketball intelligence (much of that owed to Rajon Rando.) The NOP will present problems for Golden State for sure. I imagine that series going at least five games--maybe six.

For Golden State's sake, maybe the Portland Trailblazers can make a push and take this six games. Damien Lillard usually shows what he's made of in these elimination games. Hopefully, Dolla Dame can overcome the Pelican defense and show them that it's "Dame time."
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 12:06:01 PM
The Blazers are highly overrated, in my opinion. When you put a good defender on Lillard (in this case Holiday) he crumbles and the rest of the team can do nothing because they are used to him setting the tone on offense. Take him out and they collapse, as we have seen. Pelicans in 4.

The only teams capable of beating the Warriors (or at least giving them a chalenge) are Oklahoma City, Houston, and perhaps New Orleans. Houston would have the best chance of beating them, assuming they make the conference finals. OKC should be able to beat the Jazz in 5-6 and will subsequently face GS (barring a Spurs comeback). I hope OKC can at least take them to 6 games to make up for a rather disappointing season.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 3:54:13 PM
@ Athias & TPPDJT

You both make some very good points!

From what I understand Curry's grade 2 MCL sprain is healing well and ahead of schedule with his projected return to be at some point during the Western Conference semi-finals. Kevin Durant and the rest of the Warriors have elevated their game big time during Curry's absence and they are going to be a tough out no matter who they play next.

I think we should just cancel the NBA finals and make the finals between Golden State vs. Houston but the NBA commissioner doesn't see it that way.
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 4:26:44 PM
At 4/21/2018 3:54:13 PM, tomcat1 wrote:
@ Athias & TPPDJT

You both make some very good points!

From what I understand Curry's grade 2 MCL sprain is healing well and ahead of schedule with his projected return to be at some point during the Western Conference semi-finals. Kevin Durant and the rest of the Warriors have elevated their game big time during Curry's absence and they are going to be a tough out no matter who they play next.

I think we should just cancel the NBA finals and make the finals between Golden State vs. Houston but the NBA commissioner doesn't see it that way.

Thanks!

I"m very excited for tonight"s games, specifically watching my Thunder (hopefully) make the series 2-1.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2018 4:49:36 PM

Since a barrel of oil just hit a 10 year high, what is the price per gallon for 87 octane where you live at the pumps? NC is a red state and we just hit $2.39 per gallon today.

Okay i will just touch on the gas prices here in California its a average of 3.50. You might be able to find an AMPM for 3.35.
I wish i had your gas prices. But thanks to that damn governor brown ours prices is shy rocking. Should be expecting 4 dollars in the summer.

Okay for the games.

Does anyone think the Cav's will lose now since they are down 2-1?

My Portland predicted is gone. I pick them because i thought d.lillard would put up 30 or higher. But he not, the superstar that i though he was. Portland is gone in 4.

Oh yeah i don't have hate fir these warriors like i do for the Giants. The lakers and warriors rivalry not really that big. We don't face each other in the playoffs. Now the Kings i really dislike. Because of the early 2000's. We did face each other in the playoffs multiple times. So since we haven't played the Warriors in a playoffs series can't really hate on them. So this allow me to like curry and the way they play the game is very entertaining. Plus who actually made that team? old time laker great Jerry West.

Anyway the Warriors and the Pelicans could be a good series. But the Warriors in 5 or 6.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 4:03:41 AM
At 4/21/2018 4:49:36 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Okay i will just touch on the gas prices here in California its a average of 3.50. You might be able to find an AMPM for 3.35.
I wish i had your gas prices. But thanks to that damn governor brown ours prices is shy rocking. Should be expecting 4 dollars in the summer.

Okay for the games.

My Portland predicted is gone. I pick them because i thought d.lillard would put up 30 or higher. But he not, the superstar that i though he was. Portland is gone in 4.

Oh yeah i don't have hate fir these warriors like i do for the Giants. The lakers and warriors rivalry not really that big. We don't face each other in the playoffs. Now the Kings i really dislike. Because of the early 2000's. We did face each other in the playoffs multiple times. So since we haven't played the Warriors in a playoffs series can't really hate on them. So this allow me to like curry and the way they play the game is very entertaining. Plus who actually made that team? old time laker great Jerry West.

Anyway the Warriors and the Pelicans could be a good series. But the Warriors in 5 or 6.

Nd, You should LOVE the honorable Jerry Brown since he is a far left wing LIBERAL, LOL. Why do you think all of the states in the south are red states? It's because us conservatives don't put up with high taxation and we never will! I promise you that one of these days when you get a little older you will truly understand that liberalism has never worked, and it never will!

Yep, you missed your prediction on Portland badly but I have been wrong many times too. To answer your question, it doesn't matter if the Cavs come back or not because no team from the East will be competitive with Golden State or Houston in the NBA finals.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 4:52:35 AM
At 4/22/2018 4:03:41 AM, tomcat1 wrote:

Okay for the games.

Nd, You should LOVE the honorable Jerry Brown since he is a far left wing LIBERAL, LOL. Why do you think all of the states in the south are red states? It's because us conservatives don't put up with high taxation and we never will! I promise you that one of these days when you get a little older you will truly understand that liberalism has never worked, and it never will!

Yep, you missed your prediction on Portland badly but I have been wrong many times too. To answer your question, it doesn't matter if the Cavs come back or not because no team from the East will be competitive with Golden State or Houston in the NBA finals.

I'm liberal, but I also has a little moderate in me, and just a tiny conservative. I could see both side. Not all liberals want to tax everything. I may be wrong on a lot of stuff. Like aka trump. But it better to be wrong sometimes than to be right. It good to be wrong on what i was predicting with trump. Because if i wasn't wrong then mostly everyone would suffer. So yeah...

Now for the games. I will agree it doesn't really matter who comes out of the east. Rather it the Warriors or the Rockets, i can't see them losing to anyone in the east. But the 76ERs are playing really good. And if the Warriors or the Rockets have some injuries. A east team like the 76ers, or the Cavs could put up a bigger challenge. But if healthy than no, i can't see anyone from the east competing.

The Utah Jazz finally playing good the last couple of games. They might be able fight against the Rockets. Still would lose. But maybe a 5 to 6 games against the Rockets...

Anyways at least they could be a little chance we don't see a LeBron in the Finals this year....
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 3:59:34 PM
At 4/22/2018 2:08:34 PM, TPPDJT wrote:
Needless to say I"m not impressed with the travesty I witnessed last night in Utah.

Why you calling it a travesty? And why not impressed?
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 5:17:06 PM
At 4/22/2018 3:59:34 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
Needless to say I"m not impressed with the travesty I witnessed last night in Utah.

Why you calling it a travesty? And why not impressed?

I"m a Thunder fan, so that explains my feelings rather well.
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 5:32:46 PM
Needless to say I"m not impressed with the travesty I witnessed last night in Utah.::

They (The Thunder) looked great in game 1. What happened?
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 6:58:10 PM
At 4/22/2018 4:52:35 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

Okay for the games.

I'm liberal, but I also has a little moderate in me, and just a tiny conservative. I could see both side. Not all liberals want to tax everything. I may be wrong on a lot of stuff. Like aka trump. But it better to be wrong sometimes than to be right. It good to be wrong on what i was predicting with trump. Because if i wasn't wrong then mostly everyone would suffer. So yeah...

Now for the games. I will agree it doesn't really matter who comes out of the east. Rather it the Warriors or the Rockets, i can't see them losing to anyone in the east. But the 76ERs are playing really good. And if the Warriors or the Rockets have some injuries. A east team like the 76ers, or the Cavs could put up a bigger challenge. But if healthy than no, i can't see anyone from the east competing.

The Utah Jazz finally playing good the last couple of games. They might be able fight against the Rockets. Still would lose. But maybe a 5 to 6 games against the Rockets...

Anyways at least they could be a little chance we don't see a LeBron in the Finals this year....

Nd, Please understand that in my last post to you here it was aimed at your far left wing liberal governor Jerry Brown and not you. No wonder so many people are leaving the blue state of California and the new ones coming in don't realize yet the high taxation they will be facing. Thank goodness Hillary lost or every state would be drowning with high taxation.

You are correct, we are just predicting right now since any key injury or suspension to any team still alive in the playoffs could change the entire picture of the playoffs dramatically. It's going to be very interesting to see what LeBron will do once the Cavs fail again.
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 7:55:52 PM
At 4/22/2018 5:32:46 PM, Mingodalia wrote:
Needless to say I"m not impressed with the travesty I witnessed last night in Utah.::

They (The Thunder) looked great in game 1. What happened?

We decided that playing defense wasn"t a key to winning games apparently. The Roberson injury has really affected us, mainly defensively.
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 7:58:32 PM
At 4/22/2018 6:58:10 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Okay for the games.

Nd, Please understand that in my last post to you here it was aimed at your far left wing liberal governor Jerry Brown and not you. No wonder so many people are leaving the blue state of California and the new ones coming in don't realize yet the high taxation they will be facing. Thank goodness Hillary lost or every state would be drowning with high taxation.

You are correct, we are just predicting right now since any key injury or suspension to any team still alive in the playoffs could change the entire picture of the playoffs dramatically. It's going to be very interesting to see what LeBron will do once the Cavs fail again.

I could see LeBron going to LA, provided they can attract another marquee free agent. I feel as though LA, Philadelphia, and Cleveland are the most logical options.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2018 8:58:44 PM
At 4/22/2018 7:58:32 PM, TPPDJT wrote:

Okay for the games.

I could see LeBron going to LA, provided they can attract another marquee free agent. I feel as though LA, Philadelphia, and Cleveland are the most logical options.

TPPDJT, I think you are spot on with the teams you mentioned on where LeBron might land. Most of the sports talk I have heard lately has him going to the Lakers but that's just talk right now.
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2018 1:56:02 AM
At 4/22/2018 8:58:44 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Okay for the games.

TPPDJT, I think you are spot on with the teams you mentioned on where LeBron might land. Most of the sports talk I have heard lately has him going to the Lakers but that's just talk right now.

Thanks. That talk of him going to LA isn"t without merit, but it"s mostly just speculation and sensationalism in my opinion.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2018 4:03:20 AM
At 4/23/2018 1:56:02 AM, TPPDJT wrote:
At 4/22/2018 8:58:44 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Okay for the games.

Thanks. That talk of him going to LA isn"t without merit, but it"s mostly just speculation and sensationalism in my opinion.

Okay i have to jump in here now. To kind of cool down the talks of LeBron coming to the Lakers. Yes it is just talk and that's all. LeBron even said himself a couple of months ago he would not join the Lakers because they have too much work todo. He want to chase rings, and the lakers is not ready for at least a couple more years sadly. :( LeBron will Either stay a Cavs or join his best pals CP3 in Houston. Or join the 76ERs, these three teams are the most logical for him to win.

Since the cavs win tonight they will elimination the sad Pacers.

OKC still have a good chance against the Jazz. But they have to win in there house in game 4. Or else you can say bye bye.

The Bucks came back to even the series so thats good. What happen to the over hype Raptors?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.