Jump to topic:

Toronto Raptors We the Losers

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 12:46:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Toronto Raptors just got swept by the Cleveland Cavaliers AGAIN!!

The Toronto slogan for the Raptors is WE THE NORTH, it should be WE THE LOSERS.

After a career best 59 wins this team just got swept again by the Cavs

Toronto teams are the worst teams in all major sports

Toronto Raptors - Losers for 35 years
Toronto Maple Leafs - Losers for 51 years
Toronto Blue Jays - Losers for 25 years

What surprises me is the Toronto cement head fans who still sell out every game for loser teams that will NEVER win anything.

I wonder if they will still sell out after 108 years of losing like the Cubs fans did.

Pathetic
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 1:46:53 PM
At 5/8/2018 12:46:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

What surprises me is the Toronto cement head fans who still sell out every game for loser teams that will NEVER win anything.

I wonder if they will still sell out after 108 years of losing like the Cubs fans did.

Pathetic

The Raptors are a sad team. They will never win against LeBron. I think this is 11 straight loses to LeBron and won 2 games out of 22. So you are correct they are Pathetic....
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 2:19:51 PM
At 5/8/2018 1:46:53 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Pathetic

The Raptors are a sad team. They will never win against LeBron. I think this is 11 straight loses to LeBron and won 2 games out of 22. So you are correct they are Pathetic....

THE RAPTORS ARE SO PATHETIC, that their best player Demar Derosen has no 3 pointers EVER!! against the Cavs in the post season, we are talking about 11 post season games, and this is supposed to be the best player on the Raptors. PATHETIC
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 2:38:30 PM
At 5/8/2018 2:19:51 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Pathetic

THE RAPTORS ARE SO PATHETIC, that their best player Demar Derosen has no 3 pointers EVER!! against the Cavs in the post season, we are talking about 11 post season games, and this is supposed to be the best player on the Raptors. PATHETIC

I have nothing else to say except to say Toronto Raptors are complete thrash. Even the Indiana Pacers show heart against LeBron. They actually have leaders who are welling to stand up against LeBron. The Raptors leaders are weak and already lost as soon as they step foot in the stadium.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 3:23:39 PM
At 5/8/2018 2:38:30 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Pathetic

I have nothing else to say except to say Toronto Raptors are complete thrash. Even the Indiana Pacers show heart against LeBron. They actually have leaders who are welling to stand up against LeBron. The Raptors leaders are weak and already lost as soon as they step foot in the stadium.

You are right at least the Pacers took them to 7 games, the Raptors are softer than Charmin toilet paper

https://www.charmin.com...
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 5:08:50 PM
At 5/8/2018 3:23:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Pathetic

You are right at least the Pacers took them to 7 games, the Raptors are softer than Charmin toilet paper

AND . . . . . fanboy has been telling us all that he pays no attention to the NBA!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 5:46:52 PM
At 5/8/2018 5:08:50 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Pathetic

AND . . . . . fanboy has been telling us all that he pays no attention to the NBA!

I don't follow the NBA, but unfortunately I'm surrounded by Toronto teams propaganda every day, how the Toronto Maple Leafs had the most points in the season this year in a 100 years, reality is they suck and have not won anything for 51 years, they haven't even won a playoff round in 20 years!!!

How the Raptors set a franchise record for most wins ever with 59. reality is they got swept again.

The Toronto Blue Jays how they are the greatest and they still mention the 2015 season when they went to the ALCS, reality is they have sucked for 25 years.

I'm surrounded by Toronto team cement head fans who are absolutely clueless about the sports in Toronto and how their teams suck.

So that is why I mentioned the Raptors because every concrete head in Toronto thought they were going to win the NBA championship this year, even when I kept saying they would get swept by the Cavs because Lebron owns the Raptors.

Now all the block heads are crying today over the Raptors
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:03:11 PM
At 5/8/2018 5:46:52 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Pathetic

I don't follow the NBA, but unfortunately I'm surrounded by Toronto teams propaganda every day, how the Toronto Maple Leafs had the most points in the season this year in a 100 years, reality is they suck and have not won anything for 51 years, they haven't even won a playoff round in 20 years!!!

How the Raptors set a franchise record for most wins ever with 59. reality is they got swept again.

The Toronto Blue Jays how they are the greatest and they still mention the 2015 season when they went to the ALCS, reality is they have sucked for 25 years.

I'm surrounded by Toronto team cement head fans who are absolutely clueless about the sports in Toronto and how their teams suck.

So that is why I mentioned the Raptors because every concrete head in Toronto thought they were going to win the NBA championship this year, even when I kept saying they would get swept by the Cavs because Lebron owns the Raptors.

fanboy, Maybe you should move out of the Toronto neighborhood and move into the Yankees neighborhood.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:18:04 PM
At 5/8/2018 6:03:11 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Pathetic

fanboy, Maybe you should move out of the Toronto neighborhood and move into the Yankees neighborhood.

My job is in Toronto, that's why I'm here right now, but I don't cheer for any local team, because they all SUCK, and they have sucked for decades, yet the moronic fans in Toronto sell out for every game, I don't even know why, any other city if a team sucks you stop going to games, not in Toronto, the Maple Leafs season tickets are sold out for the next 3 years, and an average ticket to a game is $350 and that's not even for a playoff game.

Toronto fans are just retarded, most are young and they have no clue what they are cheering for, they have never seen a winner in this city. But I work here so I have to listen to the propaganda everyday how they are the best in the league. PATHETIC
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:32:48 PM
At 5/8/2018 6:18:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 5/8/2018 6:03:11 PM, tomcat1 wrote:

Pathetic

My job is in Toronto, that's why I'm here right now, but I don't cheer for any local team, because they all SUCK, and they have sucked for decades, yet the moronic fans in Toronto sell out for every game, I don't even know why, any other city if a team sucks you stop going to games, not in Toronto, the Maple Leafs season tickets are sold out for the next 3 years, and an average ticket to a game is $350 and that's not even for a playoff game.

Toronto fans are just retarded, most are young and they have no clue what they are cheering for, they have never seen a winner in this city. But I work here so I have to listen to the propaganda everyday how they are the best in the league. PATHETIC

fanboy, I thought you lived in New York but since you live in Toronto I understand. The winters must be brutal where you live!

From a business standpoint Toronto must be a great place for an owner to put a sports franchise since they sell out every game win or lose.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 7:33:29 PM
From a business standpoint Toronto must be a great place for an owner to put a sports franchise since they sell out every game win or lose.

Toronto is every business owners wet dream, the fans are all brain dead sheep who will come and pay thousands to watch sh!tty teams for decades. All you have to do is round up some excitement and propaganda like "Watch the Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup this year" and all the losers eat it right up.

The last time the Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup, there were only 6 NHL teams, the TV's were black and white and gentleman still wore fedoras to the games. That was 1967, yet the arena is sold out every night the Leafs play, with idiots going "Go Leafs Go", meanwhile the team has only 2 playoff appearances in 30 years, both first round loses yet people go every night.

Maple Leafs management is the richest in hockey and they are laughing all the way to the bank, provide a shi!tty team each year, don't spend money on real talent and the idiots will sell out every night. That's like selling sh!t at a hot dog stand and people still lining up. It's really pathetic, unless you are the owner.
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 2:24:35 AM
At 5/8/2018 7:33:29 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Toronto is every business owners wet dream, the fans are all brain dead sheep who will come and pay thousands to watch sh!tty teams for decades. All you have to do is round up some excitement and propaganda like "Watch the Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup this year" and all the losers eat it right up.

The last time the Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup, there were only 6 NHL teams, the TV's were black and white and gentleman still wore fedoras to the games. That was 1967, yet the arena is sold out every night the Leafs play, with idiots going "Go Leafs Go", meanwhile the team has only 2 playoff appearances in 30 years, both first round loses yet people go every night.

Maple Leafs management is the richest in hockey and they are laughing all the way to the bank, provide a shi!tty team each year, don't spend money on real talent and the idiots will sell out every night. That's like selling sh!t at a hot dog stand and people still lining up. It's really pathetic, unless you are the owner.

fanboy, Like I said, Toronto must be the most brilliant place in the world for owners to put a sports franchise. Like you said, the Maple Leaf's management is the richest in hockey because they know how to fill the seats with fannies every night, win or lose. That's what I call smart management!
TPPDJT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 3:00:20 AM
At 5/9/2018 2:24:35 AM, tomcat1 wrote:

fanboy, Like I said, Toronto must be the most brilliant place in the world for owners to put a sports franchise. Like you said, the Maple Leaf's management is the richest in hockey because they know how to fill the seats with fannies every night, win or lose. That's what I call smart management!

Very true!
tomcat1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2018 5:04:13 PM
At 5/9/2018 3:00:20 AM, TPPDJT wrote:
At 5/9/2018 2:24:35 AM, tomcat1 wrote:

Very true!

Thank You!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.