inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 2:30:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 1/5/2018 2:23:06 AM, Coveny wrote:
At 1/5/2018 2:13:36 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

Sure, do you know what happened to the neanderthals Coveny? we ate them.

He's got jokes...

You aren't clear as to what I was saying. I don't like being checked on and it would never occur to me to check on someone else.

The point still stands martyr boy.

This is great.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 4:18:04 AM
At 1/5/2018 2:11:04 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/4/2018 10:24:49 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/2/2018 5:52:37 PM, inferno wrote:
So what do you have here. Coveny is the coolest muther-effer in the world. This guy...you know he reminds me of the 2012 Inferno. Very spontaneous. Very elusive. Very forthcoming and arbitrarily intense. Some would say that I have peaked here already. But there is definitely room for tremendous growth. I was hoping we would get a new theme this year other than that snake EmilRose. I say to DDO right here and right now, for ratings sake. Please let this guy, Coveny, take the floor. He is not
Writer Dave, or Izbo. But who cares, he has made his presence known on this site so far and Im impressed, which is rare for me here. Unstoppable's antics are starting to wane. Linate sounds like a disease infested troll. And GoldTop is just another brick in the wall. He is nothing to sneeze at anymore. So we need more interesting people here on this site. And Coveny is the man.
Do you people agree. Comments please.

What's his/her claim to fame? Never heard of him/her. Some flame war drama troll?

Negro please. You're basically invisible.on this site. I barely noticed you.

Besides you showing the whole site what a racist you are, the question still stands.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 4:25:34 AM
At 1/5/2018 1:00:17 AM, Coveny wrote:

What's his/her claim to fame? Never heard of him/her. Some flame war drama troll?

This video should explain most of the background for ya.

http://www.debate.org...

OK so you are starting your own debate site and caused drama on some game called mafia. Got it.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 6:33:11 PM
At 1/5/2018 4:18:04 AM, sadolite wrote:
So what do you have here. Coveny is the coolest muther-effer in the world. This guy...you know he reminds me of the 2012 Inferno. Very spontaneous. Very elusive. Very forthcoming and arbitrarily intense. Some would say that I have peaked here already. But there is definitely room for tremendous growth. I was hoping we would get a new theme this year other than that snake EmilRose. I say to DDO right here and right now, for ratings sake. Please let this guy, Coveny, take the floor. He is not
Writer Dave, or Izbo. But who cares, he has made his presence known on this site so far and Im impressed, which is rare for me here. Unstoppable's antics are starting to wane. Linate sounds like a disease infested troll. And GoldTop is just another brick in the wall. He is nothing to sneeze at anymore. So we need more interesting people here on this site. And Coveny is the man.

Besides you showing the whole site what a racist you are, the question still stands.

I'm anti racist
You know the one that challenges that status quo
If that irrirates you or make me a racist according to you then its all good.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 6:37:19 PM
At 1/2/2018 11:38:57 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
At 1/2/2018 11:27:16 PM, TUF wrote:
Emilrose needs a ban for this. I liked her but this is the second time she's doxxed someone in under 2 weeks. I liked her but this sh1t is unacceptable.

Who else did I dox?

Grins. Shakes head.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 10:11:49 PM
At 1/5/2018 6:33:11 PM, inferno wrote:

I'm anti racist

If I said it it would damn sure make me one.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 10:27:30 PM
At 1/5/2018 10:11:49 PM, sadolite wrote:

I'm anti racist

I like the other dignified members here at DDO will not allow you to make unnecessary comments about people of color and get away with it. It didn't happen last year and it won't happen this year
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 11:40:55 PM
At 1/7/2018 10:27:30 PM, inferno wrote:

I'm anti racist

I like the other dignified members here at DDO will not allow you to make unnecessary comments about people of color and get away with it. It didn't happen last year and it won't happen this year

Um you are the one throwing around the word nigga. It is you that is the racist and it is you that makes unnecessary comments, it is you that should be ashamed, it is you that should be shunned, it is you that is part of the problem.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2018 11:58:11 AM
At 1/7/2018 11:40:55 PM, sadolite wrote:

I'm anti racist

Um you are the one throwing around the word nigga. It is you that is the racist and it is you that makes unnecessary comments, it is you that should be ashamed, it is you that should be shunned, it is you that is part of the problem.

There is nothing more shameful than watching a weak whiny self loathing man obsess about my ideology here
Its petty. Don't.you have anything else better to do
Probably not. If what I say here bothers you then it means you are too weak to handle the truth. Expect more chaos. Its coming
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 3:39:16 PM
At 1/7/2018 11:40:55 PM, sadolite wrote:

I'm anti racist

Bumped.