DDO Civil War #2?Shifting Tide

SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2018 1:58:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
No one could have predicted what happened next"

The mysterious horn played from the Outrageous Ocean as ships lined the coast moving in fast. They were unrecognizable ships coming from many angles. Armies on both sides didn"t no the ships, but there was many. As they got closer to the unbordered lands, the noises grew louder. The ships road the coast and men by the 100s lined out of the ship. They moved with quick speed up Unstobbale"s coastline invading every part. The armies, however, were untrained and very bad at fighting compared to Unstobbale"s army. Withdrawing their troops from Airmax"s fight, they wiped out the entire foreigners. They took a dead carcass of the streets and decided to examine it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Doctor Cov! What"s the analysis on the man?" asked YYW.
"Well, the man had a scar on his arm, which when examined, was always found by the invaders." stated Cov.
"Interesting indeed. Do you know where they origin?" replied YYW.
"Depends. Some people wore a shield with an odd shape island. Others, had muslims cresent moons with nature around it." answered Cov.

YYW knew what it was. He feared that this day will come. The one common enemy that everyone had on the lands, foreign invaders. This time, striking the main land. YYW feared the power of these people would be too great to fight. There army was huge, but not in resources. But they had some resources, which took hours to take down. They got the power to wipe out Debatir. The spammers have found Debatir, and are waiting to strike when the opportunity is right
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airmax had just signed an agreement with Mikal and Lannan that they would become united and take over the YYW Rebelion. But isn"t wasn't all good news for the Debatir Empire. Acquired from Emilrose, the main powerhouse, also known as Danielle had sided with the YYW Rebelion. Her power in the Debatir Empire originally was so great, it took out rising empires like the Nova"s and the Shorals.

Even with the powerhouse joining the Rebellion, the Debatir Empire were holding strong. The main base, Fort Election was holding strong haven"t been attacked once. YYW was conducting a sneak attack however that would weaken the army forever. "How shall we approach this?" asked Emilrose.

"Here"s the plan. I call it, Plan Edgy." preached YYW.
"Why edgy?" asked Danielle their new found alliance member.
"Because the plan is edgy just like us. It will be a great success when it works." answered YYW. "The plan is simple, my army will push from the front, distracting them. Emilrose and Danielle will flank the sides while Unstobbale will choke them from behind. We close in and they surrender their base." replied YYW to himself
"I like it," said Unstobbale. "Let"s do this. Edgy on 3. 1,2,3"" the room stood in silence. "Aren"t you gonna chant with me?" asked Unstobbale.
"No. Chanting is stupid," replied Emilrose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fort Election was on heavy alert for armies. YYW"s push to the base was seen by the soldiers, and they fought hard. YYW"s army was weakened by the barrage of hellfire from the troops. Then grenades and tanks were being launched from behind and from sides. The troops were unready as sniper towers fell. The Debatir hellstorm were being fired, but they would halt after a couple of grenades destroyed the electricity. The base was being murdered and destroyed by the Rebel forces so much, that military leaders evacuated. One last Rebel hellstorm rained down on the Debatir army, and then the commanders were captured. Soldiers fled, and the end of dominance over YYW was over for Airmax. He had been defeated for the first time in his life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED?" shouted Airmax to his advisor after he smashed his brand new PC. "THOSE PUNY CRAPPERS GOT THE BEST OF US!!! NOW WE LOST OUR MOST POWERFUL MILITARY BASE!"
"I am...I am so sorry...I...I"" replied head of war Pie.
"YOU WHAT? DIDN"T A DAMN INVASION IF IT WANTED TO GIVE YOU HEAD!!" yelled Airmax.
"They outperformed us"" mumbled Pie.
"OUTPERFORMED? WE SHOULD OUTPERFORM THEN!! YOU MAKE ME SICK PIE! JUGGLE WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING!" blurted Airmax.
"I am not juggle." replied Pie.
"Damn right you are not. You disappoint me young Pie."
"What can I do?" asked Pie.
"Bring me the head of Ms. Bailey! Emil"s greatest ally. Then I can forgive thee of your crimes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lannan walks into the cave where the birth of the great force took place. He was guided by a mysterious force of nature telling him to go there. He sees a man, hooded, and being very mysterious. "What do you need of me?" asked Lannan.

"Lannan. Where were you during the invasion?" asked the hooded man.
"It...it was a surprise attack. I couldn"t defend it in time." replied Lannan.
"That is your problem. If you can"t fight them yourself, I will join you with my army." replied the hooded man.
"Who the bloody mary are you?" asked Lannan.

The man unhooded himself and revealed himself to Lannan. Lannan"s jaw stood open.

"Br...brother?" asked Lannan
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2018 2:01:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
bump
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.