Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 12:33:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/6/2018 9:04:07 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 3/5/2018 11:56:51 PM, Fiasco wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to debating, but excited to start out! Basically, I think that people who are willing to have open minds and use logical reasoning, should all reach the same basic conclusions. Debating seems like a great way to help each other reach those conclusions. That is why I think it is so helpful to society!

I'd love any tips you have for newbies, and I'm looking forward to contributing to this website as best I can! :)

Don't be stupid and we cool

Haha, thanks! I'm glad some people on here have a sense of humor! :) Hope I'll be seeing you around!
~Fiasco
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 12:34:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/7/2018 12:33:20 AM, Fiasco wrote:
At 3/6/2018 9:04:07 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 3/5/2018 11:56:51 PM, Fiasco wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to debating, but excited to start out! Basically, I think that people who are willing to have open minds and use logical reasoning, should all reach the same basic conclusions. Debating seems like a great way to help each other reach those conclusions. That is why I think it is so helpful to society!

I'd love any tips you have for newbies, and I'm looking forward to contributing to this website as best I can! :)

Don't be stupid and we cool

Haha, thanks! I'm glad some people on here have a sense of humor! :) Hope I'll be seeing you around!
~Fiasco

Cya around too!
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
Jouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 4:09:01 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
New Member here. Finns but I live in Sweden entire life. I like NHL last 2 season. Enjoying us in here.
Bro.Pouliot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2018 10:19:01 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Greetings

I end up joining Debate.org because of one topic subject I've discovered on Google search. I wanted to say something to agree or disagree on the subject matter. So that my words can also be heard as well.

I am a strong biblical ideal person to discuss and tell the world about the clear truth. To also explain why the world is turning up side down. Why is there war among one another etc...

FYI, I am not a political person but I do compare and challenge with the laws that teaches from the Bible.

That all folk, now you know what kind of new member am I.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2018 11:16:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 7/24/2018 10:19:01 PM, Bro.Pouliot wrote:
Greetings

I end up joining Debate.org because of one topic subject I've discovered on Google search. I wanted to say something to agree or disagree on the subject matter. So that my words can also be heard as well.

I am a strong biblical ideal person to discuss and tell the world about the clear truth. To also explain why the world is turning up side down. Why is there war among one another etc...

FYI, I am not a political person but I do compare and challenge with the laws that teaches from the Bible.

That all folk, now you know what kind of new member am I.

Welcome!!!
#StandWithBossy