Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 12:33:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2018 9:04:07 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 3/5/2018 11:56:51 PM, Fiasco wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to debating, but excited to start out! Basically, I think that people who are willing to have open minds and use logical reasoning, should all reach the same basic conclusions. Debating seems like a great way to help each other reach those conclusions. That is why I think it is so helpful to society!

I'd love any tips you have for newbies, and I'm looking forward to contributing to this website as best I can! :)

Don't be stupid and we cool

Haha, thanks! I'm glad some people on here have a sense of humor! :) Hope I'll be seeing you around!
~Fiasco
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 12:34:29 AM
At 3/7/2018 12:33:20 AM, Fiasco wrote:
At 3/6/2018 9:04:07 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 3/5/2018 11:56:51 PM, Fiasco wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to debating, but excited to start out! Basically, I think that people who are willing to have open minds and use logical reasoning, should all reach the same basic conclusions. Debating seems like a great way to help each other reach those conclusions. That is why I think it is so helpful to society!

I'd love any tips you have for newbies, and I'm looking forward to contributing to this website as best I can! :)

Don't be stupid and we cool

Haha, thanks! I'm glad some people on here have a sense of humor! :) Hope I'll be seeing you around!
~Fiasco

Cya around too!
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
Jouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 4:09:01 PM
New Member here. Finns but I live in Sweden entire life. I like NHL last 2 season. Enjoying us in here.
Bro.Pouliot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2018 10:19:01 PM
Greetings

I end up joining Debate.org because of one topic subject I've discovered on Google search. I wanted to say something to agree or disagree on the subject matter. So that my words can also be heard as well.

I am a strong biblical ideal person to discuss and tell the world about the clear truth. To also explain why the world is turning up side down. Why is there war among one another etc...

FYI, I am not a political person but I do compare and challenge with the laws that teaches from the Bible.

That all folk, now you know what kind of new member am I.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2018 11:16:42 PM
At 7/24/2018 10:19:01 PM, Bro.Pouliot wrote:
Greetings

I end up joining Debate.org because of one topic subject I've discovered on Google search. I wanted to say something to agree or disagree on the subject matter. So that my words can also be heard as well.

I am a strong biblical ideal person to discuss and tell the world about the clear truth. To also explain why the world is turning up side down. Why is there war among one another etc...

FYI, I am not a political person but I do compare and challenge with the laws that teaches from the Bible.

That all folk, now you know what kind of new member am I.

Welcome!!!
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
Anonymous
7/4/2019 8:20:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Heya. I've never done any sort of debating before short of finding myself in random arguments on the internet that often degenerated into stupidity. I always try my best to explain my view though, Because I'm trying to prove a point rather than just 'win' by making someone leave. I have quite a few passionate opinions, So I'm not immune to emotions either though. I joined here hoping I could have these discussions in a more respectful way with people who think rationally. Whether or not I'll find that, Who knows?

I'm kinda nervous about joining a debate because I'm an anxious person generally, With no 'formal' knowledge, Experience, In-depth education. . And I have no idea what the community here is like or their standards.
Godless9383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 4:30:15 PM
Newbie. I debate daily in voice chat in philosophy and religion online communities. I seldom lose but am not use to text chat. I am arrogant about my debate skills. I can defend absurd positions and still make my opponent appear irrational. I could successfully defend flat earth to a layman.

Female atheist active in online debate communities for years. A lot of people don't like me.
-Godless
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 5:28:04 PM
Welcome Godless.
I'm afraid that no one could outdebate the flat earthers here, They're much like the die hard Trumpsters here in that they couldn't care less about what the chief clown does as he's their messiah no matter what.
So good luck with that.
By the way, One good word of advice is to stay the hell out of the religion forum, Otherwise it will suck your soul out and leave you with a 1000 yard stare for the remainder of your days here on this small planet.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2019 6:42:53 PM
Tbh I believe the better part of the members here have abandoned this sinking ship in favour for like deb8 or something like that.
LeeroyJenkins1301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2019 8:26:41 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Hi all I just found this site and am new to debating. My name is Leon and I am 39 from the UK. I look forward to learning from you guys.
Jhhillman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 12:07:11 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 9/1/2019 8:26:41 PM, LeeroyJenkins1301 wrote:
Hi all I just found this site and am new to debating. My name is Leon and I am 39 from the UK. I look forward to learning from you guys.

Hi. This site has been abandoned by administrators. We've moved to debateart.com now.
"Do not accept and evil you can change" - e.lockhart

New debate platform that's basically DDO but without the spam: DebateArt.com

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.