Total Posts:239|Showing Posts:181-210|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jew Hater, I'm calling you out!

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:25:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/19/2012 11:25:47 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:14:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:03:04 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:00:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:58:38 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:55:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:49:41 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Lol, I don't know what the purpose of this stunt was because we know that airmax obviously isn't going to ban her for being "anti-semetic".

I think this is about a debate challenge....

DDO has always has had a more lassiez-faire moderation policy. Deal with it. If you want a site that is more moderated, go to another site.

No, royal's trolling mouthwash and trying to be as anti-semite as possible. because she wants to get banned or reported or something, so she will demonstrate airmax's bias towards some racism and not others. I think its because airmax is jewish, so she's hoping airmax will be offended.

But airmax isn't going to do anything, so I'm not sure what's she's trying to prove.

Proof? I wouldn't put anti-Semitism past her.

From the context of her comments. "I'm going to be racist if airmax tolerates racism".
Royal is just one giant troll/attention whore. She's admitted to trolling in the past. I wouldn't put it past her that most of the stuff she does is just for trolling and attention seeking behavior.

This isn't true. Most of what I post is just an expression of my ideas. What incentive do I have to post things I believe in, however, if I'm just going to end up on the WS for it? got upset at the US conducting the sex slave trade, and everybody ridiculed me.

I want to tell you that I feel bad when you are abused and ridiculed on this site, that I take you seriously, and that I have a lot of respect for you and your opinions, despite strongly disagreeing with most of them in some way. You have to understand that your views are seen as radical and fringe even on this site, so if you're going to share your views, you've got to defend them WELL. You also have to accept that you can argue all you want and people will still go on believing what they believe, which is usually what they want to believe, which is often for more emotional/psychological reasons than strictly reasonable, truth-seeking ones.

That's part of why my posts tend to be lengthy and why I load up on facts, not just rhetoric - I'm an atheist anarchist nihilist absurdist who thinks humans are just linguistic/tool making animals who vastly overrate their own capabilities and thinks most people in modern American society are living in a really poor, pitiful, emotionally destructive, unfulfilling way... So when I express these thoughts and others, I've got to make a solid and compelling case, or else I know I'll be laughed at and written off as a kook.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll start doing this from now on.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:26:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/19/2012 11:35:16 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:25:47 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:14:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:03:04 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:00:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:58:38 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:55:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:49:41 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Lol, I don't know what the purpose of this stunt was because we know that airmax obviously isn't going to ban her for being "anti-semetic".

I think this is about a debate challenge....

DDO has always has had a more lassiez-faire moderation policy. Deal with it. If you want a site that is more moderated, go to another site.

No, royal's trolling mouthwash and trying to be as anti-semite as possible. because she wants to get banned or reported or something, so she will demonstrate airmax's bias towards some racism and not others. I think its because airmax is jewish, so she's hoping airmax will be offended.

But airmax isn't going to do anything, so I'm not sure what's she's trying to prove.

Proof? I wouldn't put anti-Semitism past her.

From the context of her comments. "I'm going to be racist if airmax tolerates racism".
Royal is just one giant troll/attention whore. She's admitted to trolling in the past. I wouldn't put it past her that most of the stuff she does is just for trolling and attention seeking behavior.

This isn't true. Most of what I post is just an expression of my ideas. What incentive do I have to post things I believe in, however, if I'm just going to end up on the WS for it? got upset at the US conducting the sex slave trade, and everybody ridiculed me.

I want to tell you that I feel bad when you are abused and ridiculed on this site, that I take you seriously, and that I have a lot of respect for you and your opinions, despite strongly disagreeing with most of them in some way. You have to understand that your views are seen as radical and fringe even on this site, so if you're going to share your views, you've got to defend them WELL. You also have to accept that you can argue all you want and people will still go on believing what they believe, which is usually what they want to believe, which is often for more emotional/psychological reasons than strictly reasonable, truth-seeking ones.

That's part of why my posts tend to be lengthy and why I load up on facts, not just rhetoric - I'm an atheist anarchist nihilist absurdist who thinks humans are just linguistic/tool making animals who vastly overrate their own capabilities and thinks most people in modern American society are living in a really poor, pitiful, emotionally destructive, unfulfilling way... So when I express these thoughts and others, I've got to make a solid and compelling case, or else I know I'll be laughed at and written off as a kook.

I'm going to point out that most people don't like her because her views are fringe. Having fringe views might cause some bias, but its not the main reason most people dislike her. There are other members that have different views then myself. Ore_ele, the ancaps, austrian economics followers, Rob1billion, Badger, and so forth. But I don't dislike these people. Likewise, I probably stand alone as one of the few members that follow keynesian economics, but most members don't dislike me.

That's because you don't interact with them and compensate by being both racist and misogynist, and that crowd is as well, so they accept you.
Its her mannerism that's really disgusting. I'll give a quick example. She originally started calling me a coward for not accepting a debate, but wouldn't accept a debate from another person. Its the disgusting hypocrisy.
I called you out two months ago. Get over it.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:29:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 12:01:20 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:50:37 PM, jat93 wrote:

This is a legitimate point. The truth is I tend to stay away from the flamewars where the pointless, childish bickering and name calling goes on, but I have certainly seen Royal start to ad-hom people out of frustration after she feels like she's tried reasoning with them but they just won't agree with her/concede what she wants them to concede.

maybe that happens sometimes. I feel she's willing to concede a lot less herself. She tries to engage more in flame-warish debates then actually have a discussion, so it makes it so that nobody really wants to concede anything.

No, actually they don't concede because they have preconceptions that they won't give up.
Royal, if you read this, I strongly advise you to generally lay off the ad-homs/personal insults and keep it factual no matter how many times you have to explain yourself (or you could always just stop responding). Still, there have been some major trolls on this site who did not garner the outrage and the hatred that Royal seems to garner. What is it about her and her behavior that annoys people so damn much?

There are many trolls on DDO, but I don't think they're nearly as bad. For the most part you can just ignore them as long as you stay out of their thread (in the case of Geo and inferno). I don't like inferno myself, but he's easy to avoid. Royal sticks your nose constantly in your business even if you don't want her around, which makes her more difficult to ignore.

LOL, this is so hypocritical. Who invited you to this thread, Darkkermit? Aren't you sticking your nose into my business right now? Please tell me who invited you to this thread. Didn't you say you hate me because I'm a hypocrite? You must hate yourself then . . . .. Oh, wait . .. I see.
There are a ton of "crazy" and/or radical members of this site who, when they act the way they are, people just write it off as "oh, that's just User X being User x, that's how they are, it's cute, whatever." Royal never seems to get any slack though and it's as if people have a vendetta against her. Am I missing something....?

See my analysis above.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:30:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 1:26:39 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:48:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:44:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:42:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Who me?

Oh, the "Jew hater" is Royal.

I'm not a Jew hater. I am anti-Zionist. Anti-Zionist=/=Anti-Jew; there are plenty of Jews (incidentally, most are very orthodox and keep long beards and cover their heads, unlike the fake Jews, who are descendants of the Turk Kazars,) who do not support Israel.

I have no problem living with Jews in the United States. We should invite all of the Israelis to come here if nobody else will take them. Alternatively, we could strip Germany of a portion of its land and give it to the Jews.

I like the Germany idea since it gives the Jews a homeland.
Do you support other people getting a homeland? The Kurds? The Sikhs? The Native Americans? There are plenty of oppressed people, and I am sure you do not want them to have homelands. Why the Jews?
How about this - we get the UN to vote on partitioning about 1/3 of Germany to the Jews, and Germany obviously complies because the UN voted on it (lol duh). However, we still have the problem of getting the ex-Israeli's property transported overseas, so I say the UN throws in a few billion to invest in jumbo-sized planes that can transport houses, boats, and whatever else is too large to transport by normal modes of transportation. According to my initial calculations, it shouldn't be too much if every country chips in a little.

That sounds fair to me.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 2:25:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

It's not. But she'll say it is, I'm sure, as soon as public sentiment begins shifting away from her.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 2:54:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:25:37 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

It's not. But she'll say it is, I'm sure, as soon as public sentiment begins shifting away from her.

You're not very bright, are you? Even darkkermit figured out why I was trolling.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 2:56:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

Ok, here's the whole story:

A Neo-Nazi named falonduler has been spamming racist threads all over the place that are extremely offensive. It's pretty clear that he's a troll sent them to airmax with the expectation that he troll would be banned, but he wasn't because apparently censorship of racism is not a good thing. So, I wanted to show airmax how hurtful racism actually is in hopes that he would realize that he should ban the idiot and tell imabench to stop using racial slurs on the Weekly Stupid. It didn't work :/
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 3:14:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:56:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

Ok, here's the whole story:

A Neo-Nazi named falonduler has been spamming racist threads all over the place that are extremely offensive. It's pretty clear that he's a troll sent them to airmax with the expectation that he troll would be banned, but he wasn't because apparently censorship of racism is not a good thing. So, I wanted to show airmax how hurtful racism actually is in hopes that he would realize that he should ban the idiot and tell imabench to stop using racial slurs on the Weekly Stupid. It didn't work :/

Correct, it didn't.

What might have worked is trying to gain some ground support and then asking Airmax again with a larger constituency behind you, but you've squandered any goodwill you might have gained.
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 3:17:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:56:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

Ok, here's the whole story:

A Neo-Nazi named falonduler has been spamming racist threads all over the place that are extremely offensive. It's pretty clear that he's a troll sent them to airmax with the expectation that he troll would be banned, but he wasn't because apparently censorship of racism is not a good thing.

You really are an a**hole arent you royal.... I have never once seen Airmax take a side against you on any flame war youve been in and im pretty sure hes even vouched for you several times, and if youre going to go around saying that the ONLY reason he didnt ban the troll is because he thinks that the censorship of racism isnt a good thing, then it shows how much of a sh*tty person you are. Its amazing how you go around and vilify people who have almost always had your side on all the crap you end up in on here, but then you go ahead and paint them as your enemies who have it out for you just because it suits you. Im fairly certain you'll be throwing Thett and Tulle under the bus just to try to paint yourself as the hapless victim, its probably just a matter of time.

Airmax could have had a dozen reasons why he did not ban him including but not limited to :

1) Its quite possible that he wanted to talk to the guy about his conduct first before banning him

2) Its quite possible that not enough people have complained about what he posted to warrant a banning. The only person I see around here complaining about him is you, and since you have a nice long history of being overreactive to just about EVERYTHING, then I dont see why he should be banned if you are the only person who has a problem with him.

3) Its quite possible and in fact quite probable that Airmax is just sticking to his past policy of not censoring speech just because someone somewhere might find it offensive and exercising his policy of lax moderating.

4) Its quite possible that Airmax knows that just about all members on here are mature enough to know the guy is a moron and just let it go unless the problem persists for longer then 2 days.... You on the other hand have shown no such level of maturity on this kind of matter at all which is why someone probably wouldnt be banned for hate speech if the only person who has a problem with it is the most immature person on DDO regarding anything that can be considered offensive (yourself)

So, I wanted to show airmax how hurtful racism actually is in hopes that he would realize that he should ban the idiot and tell imabench to stop using racial slurs on the Weekly Stupid. It didn't work :/

The great lengths you are going to just to try to get the show censored only shows how immature you are and why no one can take you seriously anymore. It takes a person to have no class at all to try to vilify Airmax just because one person told one, count em, ONE, racial slur on the Weekly Stupid 2 months ago that you arent mature enough to get over.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 3:27:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 3:17:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:56:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

Ok, here's the whole story:

A Neo-Nazi named falonduler has been spamming racist threads all over the place that are extremely offensive. It's pretty clear that he's a troll sent them to airmax with the expectation that he troll would be banned, but he wasn't because apparently censorship of racism is not a good thing.

You really are an a**hole arent you royal.... I have never once seen Airmax take a side against you on any flame war youve been in and im pretty sure hes even vouched for you several times, and if youre going to go around saying that the ONLY reason he didnt ban the troll is because he thinks that the censorship of racism isnt a good thing, then it shows how much of a sh*tty person you are. Its amazing how you go around and vilify people who have almost always had your side on all the crap you end up in on here, but then you go ahead and paint them as your enemies who have it out for you just because it suits you. Im fairly certain you'll be throwing Thett and Tulle under the bus just to try to paint yourself as the hapless victim, its probably just a matter of time.

Airmax could have had a dozen reasons why he did not ban him including but not limited to :

1) Its quite possible that he wanted to talk to the guy about his conduct first before banning him

2) Its quite possible that not enough people have complained about what he posted to warrant a banning. The only person I see around here complaining about him is you, and since you have a nice long history of being overreactive to just about EVERYTHING, then I dont see why he should be banned if you are the only person who has a problem with him.

3) Its quite possible and in fact quite probable that Airmax is just sticking to his past policy of not censoring speech just because someone somewhere might find it offensive and exercising his policy of lax moderating.

4) Its quite possible that Airmax knows that just about all members on here are mature enough to know the guy is a moron and just let it go unless the problem persists for longer then 2 days.... You on the other hand have shown no such level of maturity on this kind of matter at all which is why someone probably wouldnt be banned for hate speech if the only person who has a problem with it is the most immature person on DDO regarding anything that can be considered offensive (yourself)

So, I wanted to show airmax how hurtful racism actually is in hopes that he would realize that he should ban the idiot and tell imabench to stop using racial slurs on the Weekly Stupid. It didn't work :/

The great lengths you are going to just to try to get the show censored only shows how immature you are and why no one can take you seriously anymore. It takes a person to have no class at all to try to vilify Airmax just because one person told one, count em, ONE, racial slur on the Weekly Stupid 2 months ago that you arent mature enough to get over.

Amen.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
truthseeker613
Posts: 464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 3:31:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 2:56:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

Ok, here's the whole story:

A Neo-Nazi named falonduler has been spamming racist threads all over the place that are extremely offensive. It's pretty clear that he's a troll sent them to airmax with the expectation that he troll would be banned, but he wasn't because apparently censorship of racism is not a good thing. So, I wanted to show airmax how hurtful racism actually is in hopes that he would realize that he should ban the idiot and tell imabench to stop using racial slurs on the Weekly Stupid. It didn't work :/

I searched "falonduler" and didn't find his name. could be I have the wrong spelling.

What did he say, anyway?
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
baseballkid
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 3:42:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Can you people have a debate instead of spamming the dang forums. This crap is always at the top.
"Its a dog eat dog world and I am wearing bacon pants."
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 4:42:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 4:38:11 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Never got what's all the fuss about royal. Seriously, stuff like this makes the site look crappy.

Why? I'm not insinuating that I disagree, but I am curious as to why you think so.

How does this thread detract from the quality of the site?
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 3,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 4:58:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 4:42:07 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/20/2012 4:38:11 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Never got what's all the fuss about royal. Seriously, stuff like this makes the site look crappy.

Why? I'm not insinuating that I disagree, but I am curious as to why you think so.

How does this thread detract from the quality of the site?

Well, let's say this new user registers and wants to check out the forums. I think we'd agree this kind of a thread won't show the site in its most intellectual and fine light. The thing is, these kinds of threads get the most posts, so they are the first things new users would see.

And I'm not talking only about newcomers, I get bored of seeing stiff like this, and I doubt I'm the only one.

I'm not saying this site isn't supposed to be for arguing, but some people really couldn't care less about stuff like this.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:10:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 3:17:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:56:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:10:16 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/20/2012 2:09:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/19/2012 8:40:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MouthWash is probably going to say that Palestinians are goyim (cattle) and not humans. He'll then get the conservatives to votebomb.

What the f*ck have you been smoking? This is the biggest anti-semitic garbage I've seen since...actually I'd have to say this is about as bad as I've seen on DDO not coming from someone with a screen name devoted to a nazi.

Seriously, are you out of f*cking mind?

Goy means "nation" and was first used to refer to nations INCLUDING Israel. It was used in the Bible to refer to the casting out other nations, thus non-jews.

Then in Roman times it went from nation to "gentile."

In Exodus 19:6 the Jewish people are described as "goy kadosh" Holy nation.

This had better be Royal trolling.

Ok, here's the whole story:

A Neo-Nazi named falonduler has been spamming racist threads all over the place that are extremely offensive. It's pretty clear that he's a troll sent them to airmax with the expectation that he troll would be banned, but he wasn't because apparently censorship of racism is not a good thing.

You really are an a**hole arent you royal.... I have never once seen Airmax take a side against you on any flame war youve been in and im pretty sure hes even vouched for you several times, and if youre going to go around saying that the ONLY reason he didnt ban the troll is because he thinks that the censorship of racism isnt a good thing, then it shows how much of a sh*tty person you are.
Well, that's exactly what he said in this thread, didn't he?
Its amazing how you go around and vilify people who have almost always had your side on all the crap you end up in on here, but then you go ahead and paint them as your enemies who have it out for you just because it suits you.
I don't think airmax hates me (or at least he didn't until we had the fight about the WS). I'm not painting him as my enemy either. I'm just upset that he's not taking any action against the really offensive people. Meanwhile, some idiot sent some false complaint to Juggle about me and so now I'm on a tight leash for a complain that nobody will even tell me about/probably for doing what every other person does here. Juggle told me that I can't multiaccount anymore, which is fine, but I want to know why they are angry with me and they won't tell me.
Im fairly certain you'll be throwing Thett
Never. I'll never have that inclination and I'll throw myself under the bus first.
and Tulle under the bus just to try to paint yourself as the hapless victim, its probably just a matter of time.

I'm not going to throw tulle under the bus either.
Airmax could have had a dozen reasons why he did not ban him including but not limited to :

1) Its quite possible that he wanted to talk to the guy about his conduct first before banning him

The guys is still active and posting racist trash.
2) Its quite possible that not enough people have complained about what he posted to warrant a banning. The only person I see around here complaining about him is you, and since you have a nice long history of being overreactive to just about EVERYTHING, then I dont see why he should be banned if you are the only person who has a problem with him.

That's because nobody has a problem with racism on this website/half of the site is racist.
3) Its quite possible and in fact quite probable that Airmax is just sticking to his past policy of not censoring speech just because someone somewhere might find it offensive and exercising his policy of lax moderating.

That's exactly what I said and apparently saying this equates to demonizing Airmax. You are obviously demonizing him now as well, right?
4) Its quite possible that Airmax knows that just about all members on here are mature enough to know the guy is a moron and just let it go unless the problem persists for longer then 2 days....
It's persisted for longer than that.
You on the other hand have shown no such level of maturity on this kind of matter
It's easy for you to say that when you're not the butt of racism. Maybe I should go around saying racist things to everybody and call them immature if they don't like it. Would that be fair?
at all which is why someone probably wouldnt be banned for hate speech if the only person who has a problem with it is the most immature person on DDO regarding anything that can be considered offensive (yourself)

So, I wanted to show airmax how hurtful racism actually is in hopes that he would realize that he should ban the idiot and tell imabench to stop using racial slurs on the Weekly Stupid. It didn't work :/

The great lengths you are going to just to try to get the show censored only shows how immature you are and why no one can take you seriously anymore. It takes a person to have no class at all to try to vilify Airmax
I'm not vilifying him; I'm just pointing out that he's not censoring it. You pointed out exactly the same thing, so now you are vilifying him too under your own definition.
just because one person told one, count em, ONE, racial slur on the Weekly Stupid 2 months ago that you arent mature enough to get over.

I've kept count. You have now told a racist slur in every episode except the first.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:23:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I vote we put royal in charge as Minister of Propaganda and Censorship and she can just tell us all what to say.

Who's with me?

-.-

I mean really, you want this site censored for "offensive" material? Grow up.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 5:37:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 5:10:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 3:17:47 PM, imabench wrote:

You really are an a**hole arent you royal.... I have never once seen Airmax take a side against you on any flame war youve been in and im pretty sure hes even vouched for you several times, and if youre going to go around saying that the ONLY reason he didnt ban the troll is because he thinks that the censorship of racism isnt a good thing, then it shows how much of a sh*tty person you are.

Well, that's exactly what he said in this thread, didn't he?

Point out where he said "I think its bad to censor racism"

Its amazing how you go around and vilify people who have almost always had your side on all the crap you end up in on here, but then you go ahead and paint them as your enemies who have it out for you just because it suits you.

I don't think airmax hates me (or at least he didn't until we had the fight about the WS). I'm not painting him as my enemy either. I'm just upset that he's not taking any action against the really offensive people.

Correction: Youre upset that hes not taking any action against people that only you have a problem with. The world doesnt revolve around you Royal, learn to realize that.

Meanwhile, some idiot sent some false complaint to Juggle about me and so now I'm on a tight leash for a complain that nobody will even tell me about/probably for doing what every other person does here.

I wish I knew what it is like to have some moron send a false complaint about me or something I did to those who run the site... OH WAIT THATS RIGHT.

Juggle told me that I can't multiaccount anymore, which is fine, but I want to know why they are angry with me and they won't tell me.

Have you bugged the sh*t out of them over something or tried to consult them about something pissing you of recently?

Im fairly certain you'll be throwing Thett

Never. I'll never have that inclination and I'll throw myself under the bus first.

Oh its only a matter of time before you just discard him because it suits you. Youve done that with just about everyone else who used to be youre friend, sooner or later youll do the same to him because your just that kind of a person.

and Tulle under the bus just to try to paint yourself as the hapless victim, its probably just a matter of time.

I'm not going to throw tulle under the bus either.

She'll be the next one you throw under the bus... Its all just a matter of time.

Airmax could have had a dozen reasons why he did not ban him including but not limited to :

1) Its quite possible that he wanted to talk to the guy about his conduct first before banning him

The guys is still active and posting racist trash.

Then let airmax know, oh wait youre still the only one who doesnt like him because youre incapable of letting anything go.....

2) Its quite possible that not enough people have complained about what he posted to warrant a banning. The only person I see around here complaining about him is you, and since you have a nice long history of being overreactive to just about EVERYTHING, then I dont see why he should be banned if you are the only person who has a problem with him.

That's because nobody has a problem with racism on this website/half of the site is racist.

Its not because people dont have a problem with racism Royal, its because everyone else is mature enough to just ignore sh*t they post and not feed the troll... You cant seem to comprehend that.

3) Its quite possible and in fact quite probable that Airmax is just sticking to his past policy of not censoring speech just because someone somewhere might find it offensive and exercising his policy of lax moderating.

That's exactly what I said and apparently saying this equates to demonizing Airmax. You are obviously demonizing him now as well, right?

You implied that he thinks its wrong to censor racist posts, which is an a**hole move on your part. What im implying is that he isnt banning one person that only you have a problem with because he doesnt play favorites and treats everyone the same, which is something that pisses you off to no extent for some reason.

4) Its quite possible that Airmax knows that just about all members on here are mature enough to know the guy is a moron and just let it go unless the problem persists for longer then 2 days....

It's persisted for longer than that.

His account was created a week ago and I cant find a single thing posted more then 2 days ago. Try again or give some proof for once.

You on the other hand have shown no such level of maturity on this kind of matter

It's easy for you to say that when you're not the butt of racism.

Im a blonde haired blue eyed kid who was raised in the Jewiest part of Florida, ive encountered racism and have been the butt of it many times. I let it go because I know how to laugh at myself and not be an obnoxious b*tch to everyone just to retaliate against them.

Maybe I should go around saying racist things to everybody and call them immature if they don't like it. Would that be fair?

If youre targeting specific members, that can be considered harassment. What falcon is doing is just copy-pasting sh*t onto the forums where people can easily ignore whatever sh*t he posts.

at all which is why someone probably wouldnt be banned for hate speech if the only person who has a problem with it is the most immature person on DDO regarding anything that can be considered offensive (yourself)

The great lengths you are going to just to try to get the show censored only shows how immature you are and why no one can take you seriously anymore. It takes a person to have no class at all to try to vilify Airmax

I'm not vilifying him; I'm just pointing out that he's not censoring it. You pointed out exactly the same thing, so now you are vilifying him too under your own definition.

You accused him of seeing nothing wrong with racism, I stated that he had numerous other reasons to not have censored him, one of which includes not playing favorites with you over everyone else. Can you tell the difference yet?

just because one person told one, count em, ONE, racial slur on the Weekly Stupid 2 months ago that you arent mature enough to get over.

I've kept count. You have now told a racist slur in every episode except the first.

You are so full of sh*t Royal because what you define as a racial slur is what normal people call 'a joke'.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 9:10:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 5:37:40 PM, imabench wrote:

Point out where he said "I think its bad to censor racism"

He said it earlier in this thread. He does not belief that racist statements need to be censored.

Correction: Youre upset that hes not taking any action against people that only you have a problem with. The world doesnt revolve around you Royal, learn to realize that.

1. Just because nobody else complained doesn't mean they don't have a problem with it

2. Most of this site is full of conservatives who like to be racist, so obviously they aren't going to complain. If you insult conservatives though, then they'll complain.

I wish I knew what it is like to have some moron send a false complaint about me or something I did to those who run the site... OH WAIT THATS RIGHT.

Do you deny making the WS? That's all that I complained about.

Have you bugged the sh*t out of them over something or tried to consult them about something pissing you of recently?

They were angry at me before that.

Oh its only a matter of time before you just discard him because it suits you. Youve done that with just about everyone else who used to be youre friend, sooner or later youll do the same to him because your just that kind of a person.

No, absolutely not. The fact that you think I would ever throw thett under the bus proves that you know absolutely nothing about me. I would never, ever, ever throw him under the bus.

You seem to think that this is my nature. Name one person besides airmax that I've "thrown under the bus". I haven't even thrown airmax under the bus; I'm just angry with him and I'm criticizing him for being indecisive.

She'll be the next one you throw under the bus... Its all just a matter of time.

You're a troll. Why would I ever want to throw tulle under the bus, and what could I even throw her under the bus for?

Then let airmax know, oh wait youre still the only one who doesnt like him because youre incapable of letting anything go.....

What's letting airmax know going to do? He's not going to censor him.

Go ahead, keep attacking me because you want to be popular on the internet, lolol


Its not because people dont have a problem with racism Royal,
You're right. It's because they support it.
its because everyone else is mature enough to just ignore sh*t they post and not feed the troll... You cant seem to comprehend that.

They're only mature enough until their race are attacked. I demonstrated that yesterday with my attacks on Jews. Then they start coming out of the woodworks to protest. Until then, racism is cool. MouthWash actually advocated banning me for pointing out that Jewish rabbis in Israel have called non-Jews slaves.

You implied that he thinks its wrong to censor racist posts
Because he said it. LOOL

Do you think it's wrong to censor racist posts, bench? Airmax has said that he thinks it's wrong. How is this a mean move? I'm just telling you what he said.
, which is an a**hole move on your part. What im implying is that he isnt banning one person that only you have a problem with because he doesnt play favorites and treats everyone the same, which is something that pisses you off to no extent for some reason.

He treats everyone the same insofar as he doesn't censor racism. You're literally the saying the same thing that I am while calling me mean for saying it.

His account was created a week ago and I cant find a single thing posted more then 2 days ago. Try again or give some proof for once.

Here's one from a week ago. http://www.debate.org...

Don't play dumb, lol. This was right at the top of the Society Forum.

Im a blonde haired blue eyed kid who was raised in the Jewiest part of Florida, ive encountered racism and have been the butt of it many times. I let it go because I know how to laugh at myself and not be an obnoxious b*tch to everyone just to retaliate against them.

No, you let go of it because you want popular support.

If youre targeting specific members, that can be considered harassment. What falcon is doing is just copy-pasting sh*t onto the forums where people can easily ignore whatever sh*t he posts.

So repeatedly targeting the same members with racial slurs is harassment? I just want to clarify this. Is this something that, if I do, I should be banned for?


You accused him of seeing nothing wrong with racism,
This is false. I accused him of not censoring it.
I stated that he had numerous other reasons to not have censored him, one of which includes not playing favorites with you over everyone else. Can you tell the difference yet?

No, because you're literally saying the same thing I am and demonizing me for saying it.

You are so full of sh*t Royal because what you define as a racial slur is what normal people call 'a joke'.

Just because you think it's funny doesn't mean it's not a racial slur.
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:41:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 9:10:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 5:37:40 PM, imabench wrote:

Point out where he said "I think its bad to censor racism"

He said it earlier in this thread. He does not belief that racist statements need to be censored.

Thats a hell of a lot different then saying 'he believes that the censorship of racism is not a good thing' because believing that racism shouldnt be censored doesnt imply that Airmax himself is racist whereas your accusation does.

Correction: Youre upset that hes not taking any action against people that only you have a problem with. The world doesnt revolve around you Royal, learn to realize that.

1. Just because nobody else complained doesn't mean they don't have a problem with it

Does anybody else here have a problem with what falcondoler has been posting or is everyone here mature enough to simply not read whatever he posts?......

Royal this is like the sh*t we've been trying to get you to listen to before, if you dont like what he posts, then dont read threads he creates or posts that he posts in those threads.

2. Most of this site is full of conservatives who like to be racist, so obviously they aren't going to complain. If you insult conservatives though, then they'll complain.

Don't throw conservatives under the bus by claiming they like to be racist as some kind of excuse for why you b*tch and complain about everything when nobody else does. The reason that conservatives dont complain about this guy is because they are smart enough to not read what he posts, its not because they all like to be racist.

I wish I knew what it is like to have some moron send a false complaint about me or something I did to those who run the site... OH WAIT THATS RIGHT.

Do you deny making the WS? That's all that I complained about.

That, making false accusations that we make numerous religious and racial slurs, asking Airmax to shut us down or censor us, asking other presidential candidates if they would censor or shut us down, etc.

The point was that I know what its like to have someone falsely complain about something ive done.

Have you bugged the sh*t out of them over something or tried to consult them about something pissing you of recently?

They were angry at me before that.

Was it for the reckless multiaccounting that is a blatant violation of the TOS you seem to cling to so desperately when calling for the banning or have you always just been a whiny b*tch to them about stuff?

Oh its only a matter of time before you just discard him because it suits you. Youve done that with just about everyone else who used to be youre friend, sooner or later youll do the same to him because your just that kind of a person.

No, absolutely not. The fact that you think I would ever throw thett under the bus proves that you know absolutely nothing about me. I would never, ever, ever throw him under the bus. You seem to think that this is my nature. Name one person besides airmax that I've "thrown under the bus". I haven't even thrown airmax under the bus; I'm just angry with him and I'm criticizing him for being indecisive.

How does claiming that Airmax is racist count as criticizing him for being indecisive?

She'll be the next one you throw under the bus... Its all just a matter of time.

You're a troll. Why would I ever want to throw tulle under the bus, and what could I even throw her under the bus for?

You would throw her under the bus for some reason when it suits a point youre trying to make. Thats just how you are Royal, when you try to make a case against someone you go back into the past and desperately grab for anything that you can use against someone to try to make your case for you. You just did that to Airmax where you tried to paint him as a racist in order to somehow get him to censor the show (which was a f*cking stupid plan on your behalf) because it suited you.

Then let airmax know, oh wait youre still the only one who doesnt like him because youre incapable of letting anything go.....

What's letting airmax know going to do? He's not going to censor him.

Unless. He. Finds. A. Good. Reason. To.

Go ahead, keep attacking me because you want to be popular on the internet, lolol

Im not attacking you to be popular on the internet Royal, im attacking you because youre a b*tch and I want to elaborate on why youre full of sh*t.

Its not because people dont have a problem with racism Royal,

You're right. It's because they support it.

Consevratives dont support Racism Royal, pull your head out of your fat a** long enough to hear why they dont (see next argument)

its because everyone else is mature enough to just ignore sh*t they post and not feed the troll... You cant seem to comprehend that.

They're only mature enough until their race are attacked. I demonstrated that yesterday with my attacks on Jews. Then they start coming out of the woodworks to protest.

Ive only seen mouthwash come out in this thread and start protesting, and I dont think he represents the entire Jewish population of DDO....

Until then, racism is cool. MouthWash actually advocated banning me for pointing out that Jewish rabbis in Israel have called non-Jews slaves.

And you advocated banning me for one little Indian joke made 2 months ago. So congratulations, your arguments are just as bad as Mouthwash's (no offense to him)

Do you think it's wrong to censor racist posts, bench? Airmax has said that he thinks it's wrong. How is this a mean move? I'm just telling you what he said.

No you were implying that hes racist for not wanting to censor racist posts in order to desperately try to get the Weekly Stupid banned.

, which is an a**hole move on your part. What im implying is that he isnt banning one person that only you have a problem with because he doesnt play favorites and treats everyone the same, which is something that pisses you off to no extent for some reason.

He treats everyone the same insofar as he doesn't censor racism. You're literally saying the same thing that I am while calling me mean for saying it.

Youre not saying that he treats everyone the same though, youre accusing him for being a racist just because you, a single person, have a problem with another person that nobody else has complained about. Im arguing that the reason he doesnt censor falcon is because youre the only one b*tching about him, and you dont get special treatement. Youre arguing he reason he doesnt want to ban falcon is because hes a racist.

Im a blonde haired blue eyed kid who was raised in the Jewiest part of Florida, ive encountered racism and have been the butt of it many times. I let it go because I know how to laugh at myself and not be an obnoxious b*tch to everyone just to retaliate against them.

No, you let go of it because you want popular support.

So nobody can simply let racism go because they are mature enough to not let it affect them, everybody only lets racism go because they want to be popular. Royal the amount of moronic sh*t that comes out of your mouth is truly baffling.

If youre targeting specific members, that can be considered harassment. What falcon is doing is just copy-pasting sh*t onto the forums where people can easily ignore whatever sh*t he posts.

So repeatedly targeting the same members with racial slurs is harassment? I just want to clarify this. Is this something that, if I do, I should be banned for?

If you go around and start PMing people racist slurs, and posting racist slurs on people's walls, and making debates geared towards a specific member about why they are a troll and use racial slurs
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Ore_Ele
Posts: 26,013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:42:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm not gonna read through all this junk, is Royal coming out against Airmax?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:45:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 9:10:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 5:37:40 PM, imabench wrote:

You accused him of seeing nothing wrong with racism,

This is false. I accused him of not censoring it.

You said that the reason Airmax doesnt censor racism is because he is a racist.

I stated that he had numerous other reasons to not have censored him, one of which includes not playing favorites with you over everyone else. Can you tell the difference yet?

No, because you're literally saying the same thing I am and demonizing me for saying it.

Its amazing how what you think youve said and what you actually have said are so different and you cant tell the difference between them. Why should Airmax censor a person just because only you have a problem with that person?

You are so full of sh*t Royal because what you define as a racial slur is what normal people call 'a joke'.

Just because you think it's funny doesn't mean it's not a racial slur.

Just because you dont like a joke it by default doesnt make it a racial slur, and by saying that Ive told a racial slur in every episode is horse sh*t royal.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:54:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/20/2012 10:45:57 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/20/2012 9:10:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/20/2012 5:37:40 PM, imabench wrote:

You accused him of seeing nothing wrong with racism,

This is false. I accused him of not censoring it.

You said that the reason Airmax doesnt censor racism is because he is a racist.

OMG, you are such a liar. Quote me with a link.
I stated that he had numerous other reasons to not have censored him, one of which includes not playing favorites with you over everyone else. Can you tell the difference yet?

No, because you're literally saying the same thing I am and demonizing me for saying it.

Its amazing how what you think youve said and what you actually have said are so different and you cant tell the difference between them.
It's literally the same thing.
Why should Airmax censor a person just because only you have a problem with that person?

Because Section T of the TOS says so.
You are so full of sh*t Royal because what you define as a racial slur is what normal people call 'a joke'.

Just because you think it's funny doesn't mean it's not a racial slur.

Just because you dont like a joke it by default doesnt make it a racial slur
No, but the racial character of the joke does.
, and by saying that Ive told a racial slur in every episode is horse sh*t royal.
No, it's completely true. The video evidence is there for all to see.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.