Total Posts:96|Showing Posts:61-90|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Master Historian of this Website Title

1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:06:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 7:30:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:13:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:33:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is a master historian on this site? Knowing history and learning from it are two different things. Does he know history or did he learn from it.

Both, I call myself the master historian because I have a great passion and knowledge for history. I have spread this history through patience, grace, and kindness. I love this website and everyone on it, by the way, if you see a thread about a show called the Weekly Stupid , please vote against its continuation into a second season.

^ this is the idiot who believes that the Voetnam war was a spectacular victory against communism and refuses to debate anyone over it because he's scared of losing.

Also the fact that he's against the weekly stupid is one of the best reasons to vote for it since he is after all an idiot

Now that is not a nice tone, but when I finish reading more books on the Vietnam War, then I can debate it.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:43:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 8:06:39 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:30:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:13:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:33:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is a master historian on this site? Knowing history and learning from it are two different things. Does he know history or did he learn from it.

Both, I call myself the master historian because I have a great passion and knowledge for history. I have spread this history through patience, grace, and kindness. I love this website and everyone on it, by the way, if you see a thread about a show called the Weekly Stupid , please vote against its continuation into a second season.

^ this is the idiot who believes that the Voetnam war was a spectacular victory against communism and refuses to debate anyone over it because he's scared of losing.

Also the fact that he's against the weekly stupid is one of the best reasons to vote for it since he is after all an idiot

Now that is not a nice tone, but when I finish reading more books on the Vietnam War, then I can debate it.

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows...
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:52:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 3:16:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
@Jat93
He isn't the most brilliant or humblest person in the world, but I still don't think that justifies this thing you wrote here and this whole ceremony. This site has an abnormal culture of mass referendums, mobbing, and consolidated opposition,...polls that veer overwhelmingly in certain directions. Is it that everyone here has a homogeneous personality and they convince each other that they're justified in their hate or support or behaviors....or is it that DDO members have a certain propensity to act like confused and mindless cattle?

I am by no means a supporter or defender of HG. However, I've experienced enough of this kind of thing to feel compelled to inveigh against the disgusting aspects of it when it's happening to someone else. He isn't the master historian of the site, and that was already obvious to everyone, including HG. (frankly nobody is the master historian of anything)....this little campaign here is really too much.

I understand how repugnant a mass consolidation of opinion, perception, and "referendum" can be, especially when transposing the wills of the majority in stifling opposition or any ideology or thought deemed spurious, fallible, etc. Unfortunately, as shown before, you do have a tendency to consistently defend both yourself, others, and so forth from consolidation without considering that it may be a joint response to a common subject, rather than the same old " homogeneous personality." In other words, this isn't as much consolidation as an expression of mass frustration against someone who has, both willingly--and most delightfully, incited and can be seen more as an expression of public opinion, lol. I understand that such a spectacle has the potential to veer off into said consolidation, and that you are justified in your articulation, good sir, but not only do you choose, consistently and incessantly, to impose your own terms on a premature event, especially as a basis from the lessons wrought and inculcated into your moral fiber by time and experience, often strikes me as a bit...off-putting. It appears to be some veneer that you assume, though it may--and let it be known that I consider this prospect more credible, that you have formulated such a deep impression of your own victimization that you have consistently acted upon what is either illusory or only partially verified, if we consider your "account" of the story.

Now that I'm done pontificating, I can only rejoice in forecasting where the wind will steer my sail. :D
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 12:50:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 8:06:39 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:30:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:13:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:33:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is a master historian on this site? Knowing history and learning from it are two different things. Does he know history or did he learn from it.

Both, I call myself the master historian because I have a great passion and knowledge for history. I have spread this history through patience, grace, and kindness. I love this website and everyone on it, by the way, if you see a thread about a show called the Weekly Stupid , please vote against its continuation into a second season.

^ this is the idiot who believes that the Voetnam war was a spectacular victory against communism and refuses to debate anyone over it because he's scared of losing.

Also the fact that he's against the weekly stupid is one of the best reasons to vote for it since he is after all an idiot

Now that is not a nice tone, but when I finish reading more books on the Vietnam War, then I can debate it.

If you need to read books about the Coetnam War because you don't know how it ended, then you clearly do not deserve the title of master historian...
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 11:10:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 12:50:52 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 8:06:39 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:30:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:13:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:33:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is a master historian on this site? Knowing history and learning from it are two different things. Does he know history or did he learn from it.

Both, I call myself the master historian because I have a great passion and knowledge for history. I have spread this history through patience, grace, and kindness. I love this website and everyone on it, by the way, if you see a thread about a show called the Weekly Stupid , please vote against its continuation into a second season.

^ this is the idiot who believes that the Voetnam war was a spectacular victory against communism and refuses to debate anyone over it because he's scared of losing.

Also the fact that he's against the weekly stupid is one of the best reasons to vote for it since he is after all an idiot

Now that is not a nice tone, but when I finish reading more books on the Vietnam War, then I can debate it.

If you need to read books about the Coetnam War because you don't know how it ended, then you clearly do not deserve the title of master historian...

I know it ended, but it always debatable who won. The same goes with the War of 1812. There is much debate today over it was a British victory or American victory or draw. The same with Vietnam. History always changes over time as people are open to debates, but its important to get all the information you find and then look at all the information the opposition brings and then finally debate it. History is always debatable and if you are going to be responsible for an idiotic comment like then I will remind you about it until the day you leave DDO or die.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 12:39:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 11:10:06 AM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/4/2012 12:50:52 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 8:06:39 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:30:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:13:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:33:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is a master historian on this site? Knowing history and learning from it are two different things. Does he know history or did he learn from it.

Both, I call myself the master historian because I have a great passion and knowledge for history. I have spread this history through patience, grace, and kindness. I love this website and everyone on it, by the way, if you see a thread about a show called the Weekly Stupid , please vote against its continuation into a second season.

^ this is the idiot who believes that the Voetnam war was a spectacular victory against communism and refuses to debate anyone over it because he's scared of losing.

Also the fact that he's against the weekly stupid is one of the best reasons to vote for it since he is after all an idiot

Now that is not a nice tone, but when I finish reading more books on the Vietnam War, then I can debate it.

If you need to read books about the Coetnam War because you don't know how it ended, then you clearly do not deserve the title of master historian...

I know it ended, but it always debatable who won. The same goes with the War of 1812. There is much debate today over it was a British victory or American victory or draw. The same with Vietnam. History always changes over time as people are open to debates, but its important to get all the information you find and then look at all the information the opposition brings and then finally debate it. History is always debatable and if you are going to be responsible for an idiotic comment like then I will remind you about it until the day you leave DDO or die.
Well then in that case ill be sure to remind you about your retarded comments until the day you leave DDO or die. Which one would you prefer i demolish your credibility with, 1) The vietnam war being a glorious victory against communism, 2) You should vote for romney because he is beautiful and awesome, 3) Liberals should vote for Romney because there will always be liberal presidents in the future, so its no big deal if liberals vote for romney, so they should vote for romney, or 4) The fact that your getting you a** kicked in the poll where people have overwhelmingly voted that you are not the master historian of the site?
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 1:45:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 4:03:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 1:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Considering that he thinks that the U.S. won the Vietnam War, Mitt Romney is the greatest man of the past century, Newt Gingrich is a donut, and that the U.S. could have beaten Nazi Germany in a 1 v 1 battle, any logical person would vehemently oppose granting this nationalistic patriotic twerp any sort of recognition, except for his utter lack of knowledge.

I can always change my opinion,

That doesn't make your current opinion any less stupid.

besides I am reading some books on the Vietnam War and they are changing my opinion on it, but wait until I finish them, then I will debate.

So you admit that previously unkonw information about history is being obtained, and thus you are changing your perspective? Hardly a master historian.

I do think Romney is a great man and he is tied with no one in the 21st Century.

Fvcking seriously? GREATEST PERSON? Hur durr.... let's see:

Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Oprah Winfrey
Mark Zuckerberg
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Sergey Brin and Larry Page

Any single one of these people are likely to leave an impact on history far greater than a man who was famous for one year.

I was making examples when calling Newt Gingrich a donut, you know, like metaphors.

Did you know that it's possible to structrre metaphors without looking like a giant idiot?

Where did I say the USA could beat Germany in 1 vs. 1? Because I said even if the USA did not join that Stalin would be at Moscow.

It was in the Vietnam thread. I'm too lazy to go and search for it but you said something along those lines and that Soviet Russia couldn't have defeated Hitler on their own (plainly false).
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 1:45:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And yes, I know that I had a spelling mistake where I called HG an idiot- my computer was malfunctioning.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 2:06:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 8:52:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/3/2012 3:16:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
@Jat93
He isn't the most brilliant or humblest person in the world, but I still don't think that justifies this thing you wrote here and this whole ceremony. This site has an abnormal culture of mass referendums, mobbing, and consolidated opposition,...polls that veer overwhelmingly in certain directions. Is it that everyone here has a homogeneous personality and they convince each other that they're justified in their hate or support or behaviors....or is it that DDO members have a certain propensity to act like confused and mindless cattle?

I am by no means a supporter or defender of HG. However, I've experienced enough of this kind of thing to feel compelled to inveigh against the disgusting aspects of it when it's happening to someone else. He isn't the master historian of the site, and that was already obvious to everyone, including HG. (frankly nobody is the master historian of anything)....this little campaign here is really too much.

I understand how repugnant a mass consolidation of opinion, perception, and "referendum" can be, especially when transposing the wills of the majority in stifling opposition or any ideology or thought deemed spurious, fallible, etc. Unfortunately, as shown before, you do have a tendency to consistently defend both yourself, others, and so forth from consolidation without considering that it may be a joint response to a common subject, rather than the same old " homogeneous personality." In other words, this isn't as much consolidation as an expression of mass frustration against someone who has, both willingly--and most delightfully, incited and can be seen more as an expression of public opinion, lol. I understand that such a spectacle has the potential to veer off into said consolidation, and that you are justified in your articulation, good sir, but not only do you choose, consistently and incessantly, to impose your own terms on a premature event, especially as a basis from the lessons wrought and inculcated into your moral fiber by time and experience, often strikes me as a bit...off-putting. It appears to be some veneer that you assume, though it may--and let it be known that I consider this prospect more credible, that you have formulated such a deep impression of your own victimization that you have consistently acted upon what is either illusory or only partially verified, if we consider your "account" of the story.

Now that I'm done pontificating, I can only rejoice in forecasting where the wind will steer my sail. :D

No one better instantiates bandwagon/cattle mentality like you MIG. So frankly, you're in no place to make such a response; and if anything you prove my point.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:54:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 2:06:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/3/2012 8:52:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/3/2012 3:16:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
@Jat93
He isn't the most brilliant or humblest person in the world, but I still don't think that justifies this thing you wrote here and this whole ceremony. This site has an abnormal culture of mass referendums, mobbing, and consolidated opposition,...polls that veer overwhelmingly in certain directions. Is it that everyone here has a homogeneous personality and they convince each other that they're justified in their hate or support or behaviors....or is it that DDO members have a certain propensity to act like confused and mindless cattle?

I am by no means a supporter or defender of HG. However, I've experienced enough of this kind of thing to feel compelled to inveigh against the disgusting aspects of it when it's happening to someone else. He isn't the master historian of the site, and that was already obvious to everyone, including HG. (frankly nobody is the master historian of anything)....this little campaign here is really too much.

I understand how repugnant a mass consolidation of opinion, perception, and "referendum" can be, especially when transposing the wills of the majority in stifling opposition or any ideology or thought deemed spurious, fallible, etc. Unfortunately, as shown before, you do have a tendency to consistently defend both yourself, others, and so forth from consolidation without considering that it may be a joint response to a common subject, rather than the same old " homogeneous personality." In other words, this isn't as much consolidation as an expression of mass frustration against someone who has, both willingly--and most delightfully, incited and can be seen more as an expression of public opinion, lol. I understand that such a spectacle has the potential to veer off into said consolidation, and that you are justified in your articulation, good sir, but not only do you choose, consistently and incessantly, to impose your own terms on a premature event, especially as a basis from the lessons wrought and inculcated into your moral fiber by time and experience, often strikes me as a bit...off-putting. It appears to be some veneer that you assume, though it may--and let it be known that I consider this prospect more credible, that you have formulated such a deep impression of your own victimization that you have consistently acted upon what is either illusory or only partially verified, if we consider your "account" of the story.

Now that I'm done pontificating, I can only rejoice in forecasting where the wind will steer my sail. :D

No one better instantiates bandwagon/cattle mentality like you MIG. So frankly, you're in no place to make such a response; and if anything you prove my point.

And I was correct; the wind has set sail my vessel into that crude sea. :)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:01:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And, just to note, but I was being deliberately pretentious. Hehehe...:D
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 1:45:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/3/2012 4:03:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 1:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Considering that he thinks that the U.S. won the Vietnam War, Mitt Romney is the greatest man of the past century, Newt Gingrich is a donut, and that the U.S. could have beaten Nazi Germany in a 1 v 1 battle, any logical person would vehemently oppose granting this nationalistic patriotic twerp any sort of recognition, except for his utter lack of knowledge.

I can always change my opinion,

That doesn't make your current opinion any less stupid.

besides I am reading some books on the Vietnam War and they are changing my opinion on it, but wait until I finish them, then I will debate.

So you admit that previously unkonw information about history is being obtained, and thus you are changing your perspective? Hardly a master historian.

Not exactly unknown, but the liberal mainstream media likes to paint a biased picture over things, that is why I am interested in researching this stuff. An examples of the biased liberal media saying things that are not exactly true is that more guns means more crime, but a man named John Lott proved them wrong.


I do think Romney is a great man and he is tied with no one in the 21st Century.

Fvcking seriously? GREATEST PERSON? Hur durr.... let's see:

Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Oprah Winfrey
Mark Zuckerberg
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Sergey Brin and Larry Page

Any single one of these people are likely to leave an impact on history far greater than a man who was famous for one year.

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him. He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.


I was making examples when calling Newt Gingrich a donut, you know, like metaphors.

Did you know that it's possible to structrre metaphors without looking like a giant idiot?

Idiot only in your opinion. Be nice.

Where did I say the USA could beat Germany in 1 vs. 1? Because I said even if the USA did not join that Stalin would be at Moscow.

It was in the Vietnam thread. I'm too lazy to go and search for it but you said something along those lines and that Soviet Russia couldn't have defeated Hitler on their own (plainly false).

Well, If I did say that, then I made mistake or a typo.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he kepps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:36:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.

I am pro-choice with what to do with your money.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:38:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:36:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.

I am pro-choice with what to do with your money.

Good for you, it doesnt make Romney more american then you paint him as. Truth is hes just another huge millionaire who thought he could run for president, Romney is essentially the same sh*tty type of person as Donald Trump.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
OberHerr
Posts: 12,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:38:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:36:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.

I am pro-choice with what to do with your money.

Good for you, it doesnt make Romney more american then you paint him as. Truth is hes just another huge millionaire who thought he could run for president, Romney is essentially the same sh*tty type of person as Donald Trump.

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:46:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:38:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:36:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.

I am pro-choice with what to do with your money.

Good for you, it doesnt make Romney more american then you paint him as. Truth is hes just another huge millionaire who thought he could run for president, Romney is essentially the same sh*tty type of person as Donald Trump.

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Both inherited huge sums of money from their dads,
Both are known for sh*tting on those below/beneath them
Both like firing people
Both went to elaborate and extensive lengths to try to discredit Obama
Both have numerous mansions in many different states
Both have tons of money stashed in offshore accounts for tax evasion purposes

The only difference i can see between the two is that Romney's hair isnt fake
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
sadolite
Posts: 10,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:53:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/3/2012 7:13:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/3/2012 5:33:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is a master historian on this site? Knowing history and learning from it are two different things. Does he know history or did he learn from it.

Both, I call myself the master historian because I have a great passion and knowledge for history. I have spread this history through patience, grace, and kindness. I love this website and everyone on it, by the way, if you see a thread about a show called the Weekly Stupid , please vote against its continuation into a second season.

Not that the weekly stupid is anything but humour and in no way a source of knowledge about anything. It's just some kid getting his feet wet in the video production business. I give him kudos for trying and taking the time to do it, even though it is stupid. I read absolutely nothing into it, it's his show and his "opinion"
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:55:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Is this a joke?...That's why you think Mitt Romney lost? It had nothing to do with alienating minorities or falsely believing that he was winning in the polls, or perhaps the rightward shift the party took....nope. Mitt Romney lost because the GOP was not behind him.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 12,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:56:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:46:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:38:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:36:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.

I am pro-choice with what to do with your money.

Good for you, it doesnt make Romney more american then you paint him as. Truth is hes just another huge millionaire who thought he could run for president, Romney is essentially the same sh*tty type of person as Donald Trump.

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Both inherited huge sums of money from their dads,

And built it up massively, by being smart businessmen.....forgot that part.

Both are known for sh*tting on those below/beneath them

Examples plox?

Both like firing people

Examples lox?

Both went to elaborate and extensive lengths to try to discredit Obama

You mean to tell me Romney was *gasp* campaigning?! Oh, and they didn't need to go to those lengths. All they needed to do was compare their record to his and have a good laugh.

Both have numerous mansions in many different states

OMG?! Rich people, who can afford multiple homes if they damn well please have several homes?! *gasp*

Both have tons of money stashed in offshore accounts for tax evasion purposes


And this matters because....?

The only difference i can see between the two is that Romney's hair isnt fake

Please now state how that stuff matters one damn bit.

Obama and Osama sound a like.
Obama and Osama both have non-American dads.
Obama and Osama both aren't white.
Obama and Osama both are radically different from their parents.

Only differences I can see is that one of them is alive.

See what I did there?

Try bringing up things that actually matter, like.....

Business/Govermental Experience/Record
Politics
Views
Approval Ratings
Ect.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 12,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:57:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:55:46 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Is this a joke?...That's why you think Mitt Romney lost? It had nothing to do with alienating minorities or falsely believing that he was winning in the polls, or perhaps the rightward shift the party took....nope. Mitt Romney lost because the GOP was not behind him.

Ike, you can't actually point out stuff you find flawed about the Great Obama, so get the fvck out of, you know, actual discussion.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:03:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:56:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:46:45 PM, imabench wrote:

Both inherited huge sums of money from their dads,

And built it up massively, by being smart businessmen.....forgot that part.

That gives them even mroe that they have in common. Gracias

Both are known for sh*tting on those below/beneath them

Examples plox?

Romney went on record saying he doesnt care about 47% of the people and Trump has his own TV show where his main role is to fire people

Both like firing people

Examples lox?

Romney went on record saying he likes firing people and Trump's own show centers around him firing people.

Both went to elaborate and extensive lengths to try to discredit Obama

You mean to tell me Romney was *gasp* campaigning?!

Im referring to trying to make his birth certificate and his "you didnt build that" remark the center of their campaign against him....

Oh, and they didn't need to go to those lengths. All they needed to do was compare their record to his and have a good laugh.

And they STILL f**ked that up....

Both have numerous mansions in many different states

OMG?! Rich people, who can afford multiple homes if they damn well please have several homes?! *gasp*

I KNOW RIGHT? The point is its yet another thing they have in common.

Both have tons of money stashed in offshore accounts for tax evasion purposes

And this matters because....?

It doesnt really, im just pointing out how they are 99% the same person.

The only difference i can see between the two is that Romney's hair isnt fake

Please now state how that stuff matters one damn bit.

See last post.

Obama and Osama sound a like.
yep
Obama and Osama both have non-American dads.
yep
Obama and Osama both aren't white.
yep
Obama and Osama both are radically different from their parents.
yep
Only differences I can see is that one of them is alive.
one also is the president

See what I did there?

yep

Try bringing up things that actually matter, like.....

Business/Govermental Experience/Record
Politics
Views
Approval Ratings
Ect.

the point was they are the same type of PERSON, not would be the same type of president
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:05:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:57:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:55:46 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Is this a joke?...That's why you think Mitt Romney lost? It had nothing to do with alienating minorities or falsely believing that he was winning in the polls, or perhaps the rightward shift the party took....nope. Mitt Romney lost because the GOP was not behind him.

Ike, you can't actually point out stuff you find flawed about the Great Obama, so get the fvck out of, you know, actual discussion.

Since it's evident that you don't plan on actually having an argument, I'll cut to the chase. You are, legitimately, one the most unintelligent people I've ever seen or spoken to. It really isn't so much the fact that I disagree with you, as it is your staggering inability to sustain a coherent conversation or argue in any manner that's even slightly intelligible. So, you get the point...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:08:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:57:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:55:46 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Is this a joke?...That's why you think Mitt Romney lost? It had nothing to do with alienating minorities or falsely believing that he was winning in the polls, or perhaps the rightward shift the party took....nope. Mitt Romney lost because the GOP was not behind him.

Ike, you can't actually point out stuff you find flawed about the Great Obama, so get the fvck out of, you know, actual discussion.

Fine, ill handle this one.

- There is the part where a large number of Americans still blame Bush for the current economic situation we are in.
- There is the part where his VP pick appealed to absolutely nobody who Romney hadnt already appealed to
- There is the part where Romney was forced to spend a sh*tload of his money on the primaries which left him short on cash in the early days of the election (it MIGHT have had an impact, it certainly isnt the main reason)
- There is the part of the numerous gaffes Romney made on the campaign trail that were broadcasted in the media way mroe then any of Obama's gaffes, even though I dont think he had as many.
- There is the part where he agreed with Obama on just about every part of his foreign policy as seen in the last debate
- There is the part where he spent a lot of time campaigning in Pennsylvania in the final days of the election because he was told Pennsylvania was winnable when he could have campaigned in other swing states
- There is the part where the GOP said something outrageous about abortion every two weeks leading up to the election that made the entire party look bad

And thats off the top of my head
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
OberHerr
Posts: 12,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:09:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Here, BOP is on you imabench. Prove to me that their politics, and don't just give BS examples of how their somewhat alike. Prove that'd their that much a like in EVERYTHING. Seriously, do it.

Go over issues, money, family life, religion, experience.

I mean, this is just so retarded it's hilarious. You bring up five things, that their not even that similar in, and half of which you've failed to back up, and expect everyone to be like "Well, he listed five unsubstantiated things about them that are vaguely similar, and that apply to only a couple thousand other people aswell. THEY MUST BE THE SAME!"

-_-
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:10:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 4:38:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:36:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:33:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:26:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

While he will be famous for one year, what makes him great is his enormous passion and love for this country that no other person has more than him.

Yeah, thats why he keeps all of his money in American bank accounts right? oh wait....

fixed it.

On another note I can name a sh*tload of people who have more love for the US then f*cking Mitt Romney....

He has proved that he will do anything like running for president to stop the terrible policies of Barack Obama.

I am pro-choice with what to do with your money.

Good for you, it doesnt make Romney more american then you paint him as. Truth is hes just another huge millionaire who thought he could run for president, Romney is essentially the same sh*tty type of person as Donald Trump.

Well, Trump is a billionaire so your wrong. Incorrect, you don't run because your rich, you run to help your country out. He did believe he could be president because he was rich.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 12,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 5:11:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/4/2012 5:05:11 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:57:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:55:46 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/4/2012 4:42:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:

First, he DID run for president, and came very close to winning. Second, Donald Trump may be an idiot, but don't bash Romney just cause he's also rich. He lost mainly because the GOP was never really behind him, they just were kinda, meh. Just saying.

Is this a joke?...That's why you think Mitt Romney lost? It had nothing to do with alienating minorities or falsely believing that he was winning in the polls, or perhaps the rightward shift the party took....nope. Mitt Romney lost because the GOP was not behind him.

Ike, you can't actually point out stuff you find flawed about the Great Obama, so get the fvck out of, you know, actual discussion.

Since it's evident that you don't plan on actually having an argument, I'll cut to the chase. You are, legitimately, one the most unintelligent people I've ever seen or spoken to. It really isn't so much the fact that I disagree with you, as it is your staggering inability to sustain a coherent conversation or argue in any manner that's even slightly intelligible. So, you get the point...

I'm sorry, I missed the part where anyone cared.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.