Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:31-46|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who Hijacked my Account?

Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:17:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/18/2012 12:44:45 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 12/18/2012 12:31:26 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 12/18/2012 12:30:28 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 12/17/2012 11:40:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/17/2012 8:01:19 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
I received an indication on my profile that I had voted on this debate:

http://www.debate.org...

Since I had not even reviewed the rounds in that debate (let alone vote in it) I clicked on the link to see what was up. There in the votes tab is a vote that appears to have come from me. However, I did NOT vote in that debate.

I'm changing my password in the hopes that this will not happen again. But if this is going on because one of the Admins is involved? I'll take my time and debates somewhere else. I don't appreciate or need this kind of sh!t.

I can assure you that none of the admins had anything to do with your vote. When I contacted you to get details about what could have been a possible hack (which would be a serious issue), you blocked me. Can you please explain why?

Also you appear to have some kind of issue with me, while I have no idea who you are. What exactly is the problem?

Airmax, you are unblocked. I'm sorry if I over-reacted. I didn't take your PM as being genuine because as you said. "I don't know who you are" and as the moderators http://www.debate.org... could have messaged me about this and didn't...

Airmax is a moderator.

That's good to know now but I didn't know that before and my defenses were pretty high.

Understandable.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 6:06:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/18/2012 5:53:43 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
I did.

Whoa, DDO Conspiracy!?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
sadolite
Posts: 10,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 7:05:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
airmax1227 did it.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
sadolite
Posts: 10,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:13:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/18/2012 7:05:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
airmax1227 did it.

IT IS A CONSPIRACY!!. Text in my post has change. LOL
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
BennyW
Posts: 714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
BennyW
Posts: 714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:36:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.

If that's true, it would be evidence for askbob doing it...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:46:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

As much as I love perpetuating the myth of askbob, it is worth noting that he never "hacked" anyone.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:03:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2012 11:36:22 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.

If that's true, it would be evidence for askbob doing it...

I don't get it....

And as Thadd said, he never hacked any one. Nor did he leave the impression that he had hacking skills.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:20:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2012 10:03:11 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/20/2012 11:36:22 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.

If that's true, it would be evidence for askbob doing it...

I don't get it....

And as Thadd said, he never hacked any one. Nor did he leave the impression that he had hacking skills.

Didn't he make that Debate Homestead website? He knows coding. It's not a stretch.
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:24:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2012 10:20:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:03:11 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/20/2012 11:36:22 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.

If that's true, it would be evidence for askbob doing it...

I don't get it....

And as Thadd said, he never hacked any one. Nor did he leave the impression that he had hacking skills.

Didn't he make that Debate Homestead website? He knows coding. It's not a stretch.

It was one simple website. Microsuck has created a few websites. I doubt he knows how to hack. My Dad's created a website too and I'm positive he can't hack.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:47:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2012 10:24:31 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:20:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:03:11 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/20/2012 11:36:22 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.

If that's true, it would be evidence for askbob doing it...

I don't get it....

And as Thadd said, he never hacked any one. Nor did he leave the impression that he had hacking skills.

Didn't he make that Debate Homestead website? He knows coding. It's not a stretch.

It was one simple website. Microsuck has created a few websites. I doubt he knows how to hack. My Dad's created a website too and I'm positive he can't hack.

the website was a joke. All he did was make a forum, which one can get free hosting for anywhere and a template to use. No coding required. I've made forums before.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:50:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2012 10:47:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:24:31 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:20:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:03:11 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/20/2012 11:36:22 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:34:17 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:58:44 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 12/19/2012 11:53:49 PM, BennyW wrote:
It did list me as voting with Airmax as the reason (I have since changed to to a neutral vote). Now it is possible he has been framed but this needs to be looked into.

well now that I have read the whole thread it looks like the mods are taking care of it, but if it was askbob, he could be back.

Askbob definitely wouldn't votebomb Danielle. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think he would do it to any one. He seemed to have had a high sense of justice. This is the type of thing he would fight against.

If that's true, it would be evidence for askbob doing it...

I don't get it....

And as Thadd said, he never hacked any one. Nor did he leave the impression that he had hacking skills.

Didn't he make that Debate Homestead website? He knows coding. It's not a stretch.

It was one simple website. Microsuck has created a few websites. I doubt he knows how to hack. My Dad's created a website too and I'm positive he can't hack.

the website was a joke. All he did was make a forum, which one can get free hosting for anywhere and a template to use. No coding required. I've made forums before.

That too.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)