Total Posts:142|Showing Posts:91-120|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO interviews Nur-Ab-Sal *

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:15:03 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:14:12 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:12:29 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:10:36 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:05:19 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:02:36 PM, Heineken wrote:
Thank you for your contribution to the DDO wiki. Your interview helped me define the DDO Freemasons better.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

SO since you have not had anyone agree that they are oatmeal pedophiles ,most is not all.

Therefore, you are not important by your own logic.

AT, let me ask you something...

Why do you hate the DDO Elite so much and why have you joined a bunch of high-fiber child predator rejects like the Freemasons?

Heineken, let me ask you something...

How can you expect anyone to take an alcoholic beverage seriously?

...because it's alcohol.

I never give my alcohol a flippant thought, let alone a serious one.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:20:14 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Do you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape?
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:20:37 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:20:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape?

How did you know, bossy?
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:21:14 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:20:37 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:20:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape?

How did you know, bossy?

It's okay, I told him.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:22:41 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:15:03 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:14:12 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:12:29 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:10:36 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:05:19 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:02:36 PM, Heineken wrote:
Thank you for your contribution to the DDO wiki. Your interview helped me define the DDO Freemasons better.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

SO since you have not had anyone agree that they are oatmeal pedophiles ,most is not all.

Therefore, you are not important by your own logic.

AT, let me ask you something...

Why do you hate the DDO Elite so much and why have you joined a bunch of high-fiber child predator rejects like the Freemasons?

Heineken, let me ask you something...

How can you expect anyone to take an alcoholic beverage seriously?

...because it's alcohol.

I never give my alcohol a flippant thought, let alone a serious one.

Most Catholics don't. That's probably why most of your wives wear thick make-up on Sunday morning. Cover up those bruises.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:22:47 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:21:14 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:20:37 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:20:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape?

How did you know, bossy?

It's okay, I told him.

Oh, good, you. I was a bit frightened.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
imabench
Posts: 20,543
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:22:55 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
If I was born on an airplane am I allowed to claim "Sky Pirate" as my nationality?
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:23:40 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:22:55 PM, imabench wrote:
If I was born on an airplane am I allowed to claim "Sky Pirate" as my nationality?

Yes.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:25:36 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:23:40 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:22:55 PM, imabench wrote:
If I was born on an airplane am I allowed to claim "Sky Pirate" as my nationality?

Yes.
What if he was born in an airplane?
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:26:42 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:25:36 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:23:40 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:22:55 PM, imabench wrote:
If I was born on an airplane am I allowed to claim "Sky Pirate" as my nationality?

Yes.
What if he was born in an airplane?

That's not possible.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:26:50 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Nur-Ab-Sal, how have you managed to garner 100 posts?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:29:03 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:26:50 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Nur-Ab-Sal, how have you managed to garner 100 posts?

private int postcount = 0;

private void postCount(postcount)
repeat(100)
{
++post count;
}

I don't know how to Java.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:29:26 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:23:24 PM, Heineken wrote:
Antidoter, your quote has been added to the DDOE wiki.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Look at the REcent Changes bar...

I found a way to spam.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:30:23 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:28:54 PM, Heineken wrote:
Is this you? http://indianajones.wikia.com...

I'd be lying if I responded in the negative.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:32:37 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Do you like Pina Coladas?
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:32:59 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:32:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like Pina Coladas?

Nope.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:33:47 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:32:59 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like Pina Coladas?

Nope.

Then you can't come and escape with me.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:34:39 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:33:47 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:59 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like Pina Coladas?

Nope.

Then you can't come and escape with me.

Frakkin toasters.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:34:48 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Nur-Ab-Sal, does the Knoxian Church condone premarital sex?
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:35:18 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:34:39 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:33:47 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:59 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like Pina Coladas?

Nope.

Then you can't come and escape with me.

Frakkin toasters.
Do you like this song?
http://www.youtube.com...
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:37:14 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:34:48 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Nur-Ab-Sal, does the Knoxian Church condone premarital sex?

No, it does not. Sorry.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:37:50 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:35:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:34:39 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:33:47 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:59 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:32:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Do you like Pina Coladas?

Nope.

Then you can't come and escape with me.

Frakkin toasters.
Do you like this song?
http://www.youtube.com...

Not particularly, no.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:39:09 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:29:26 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:23:24 PM, Heineken wrote:
Antidoter, your quote has been added to the DDOE wiki.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Look at the REcent Changes bar...

I found a way to spam.

"legitamicy!"

Niiiice. (Thumbs down).
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:40:18 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:39:09 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:29:26 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:23:24 PM, Heineken wrote:
Antidoter, your quote has been added to the DDOE wiki.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Look at the REcent Changes bar...

I found a way to spam.

"legitamicy!"

Niiiice. (Thumbs down).

So, no more spamming?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:44:20 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
What do you think of my hair?
inferno
Posts: 15,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:46:46 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:37:14 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:34:48 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Nur-Ab-Sal, does the Knoxian Church condone premarital sex?

No, it does not. Sorry.

What do you think about Infernos legacy here at Debate.org. =)
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:48:08 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:40:18 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:39:09 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:29:26 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:23:24 PM, Heineken wrote:
Antidoter, your quote has been added to the DDOE wiki.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Look at the REcent Changes bar...

I found a way to spam.

"legitamicy!"

Niiiice. (Thumbs down).

So, no more spamming?

I'll unblock your account in three days. Pleas don't ruin the wiki with your nonsense. The wiki is for everyone, not for "the elite".
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:49:12 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:46:46 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:37:14 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:34:48 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Nur-Ab-Sal, does the Knoxian Church condone premarital sex?

No, it does not. Sorry.

What do you think about Infernos legacy here at Debate.org. =)

It's a beautiful legacy, one to be remembered for as long as this site thrives.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.