Total Posts:142|Showing Posts:121-142|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO interviews Nur-Ab-Sal *

TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:49:17 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:48:08 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:40:18 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:39:09 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:29:26 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:23:24 PM, Heineken wrote:
Antidoter, your quote has been added to the DDOE wiki.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Look at the REcent Changes bar...

I found a way to spam.

"legitamicy!"

Niiiice. (Thumbs down).

So, no more spamming?

I'll unblock your account in three days. Pleas don't ruin the wiki with your nonsense. The wiki is for everyone, not for "the elite".

You are on the watchlist noaw.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:49:18 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Have you been waiting for this moment for all your life oh lord?
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:51:23 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Was it OK for Jill Stein have been arrested?
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 2:53:35 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:49:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Have you been waiting for this moment for all your life oh lord?

No.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:56:19 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Name this song: dadadadadadadadada on a keyboard

Music video is shot in a diner
Anonymous
1/30/2013 2:56:26 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
kinda
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 3:16:15 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 2:49:17 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:48:08 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:40:18 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:39:09 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:29:26 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/30/2013 2:23:24 PM, Heineken wrote:
Antidoter, your quote has been added to the DDOE wiki.

http://www.ddoelite.com...

Look at the REcent Changes bar...

I found a way to spam.

"legitamicy!"

Niiiice. (Thumbs down).

So, no more spamming?

I'll unblock your account in three days. Pleas don't ruin the wiki with your nonsense. The wiki is for everyone, not for "the elite".

You are on the watchlist noaw.

How....?
How did you survive the abortion?
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
OberHerr
Posts: 12,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:28:40 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Is love really asking a infant repeatedly not to hurt you, no more?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 8:26:45 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 7:28:40 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Is love really asking a infant repeatedly not to hurt you, no more?

No. Love is just chemicals and atoms and stuff.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Anonymous
1/30/2013 8:40:52 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Is this amazing or is it amazing?
http://www.youtube.com...
16kadams
Posts: 10,539
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 11:36:04 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Why did you endorse me (and subsequently JT) for president a while back?
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:08:40 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:17:10 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Are you Moslem or Jewish?

I have great access to confidential information on this matter, and therefore feel qualified to answer on Nurb's behalf.

He is definitely a Moslem all the way.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 6:52:47 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/30/2013 11:36:04 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Why did you endorse me (and subsequently JT) for president a while back?

Because you were superior to all other candidates.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 6:53:05 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:08:40 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/31/2013 12:17:10 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Are you Moslem or Jewish?

I have great access to confidential information on this matter, and therefore feel qualified to answer on Nurb's behalf.

He is definitely a Moslem all the way.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 3:36:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/27/2013 3:18:07 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
N-N-N-N-N-NECROBUUUUMP!

But really, necrobumping is looked down upon, so you should probably stop.

Yeah, but it does not violate any rules. That's what matters.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 2:01:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/27/2013 3:36:13 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/27/2013 3:18:07 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
N-N-N-N-N-NECROBUUUUMP!

But really, necrobumping is looked down upon, so you should probably stop.

Yeah, but it does not violate any rules. That's what matters.

You're right! Necrobump away! It's fun and free.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 2:15:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Where did this thread come from why is it here who is Nur-Ab-Sal
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 3:10:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/29/2013 2:15:21 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Where did this thread come from why is it here who is Nur-Ab-Sal

Nur-Ab-Sal (PB&JUH) was the great prophet of the Dognox church. He brought us great teachings and instruction. He taught us how to wash socks and how to skin heretics alive.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 3:29:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/29/2013 3:10:08 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 7/29/2013 2:15:21 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Where did this thread come from why is it here who is Nur-Ab-Sal

Nur-Ab-Sal (PB&JUH) was the great prophet of the Dognox church. He brought us great teachings and instruction. He taught us how to wash socks and how to skin heretics alive.

Wow, he sounds so great I'll convert to Knoxianism.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.