Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:31-52|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO's Most Intriguing *

inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 2:02:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 1:54:39 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:49:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:26:06 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:18:35 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 12:01:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:51:19 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:48:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 10:54:50 AM, Cermank wrote:
You.

You sound familliar dear.

I have that effect on people.

No. You are a very popular DDO member here. Perhaps this is another account of yours. Cermank that is. =)

Oh inferno... you are confusing me with you.

No. I know very well who you are. You cannot fool me little one.
Your energy is like the sun. When you are here, I know
that it is you. =)

This is why you are the most intriguing member on the site.

So that means that what I justs said about you is true. Right. =)

No inferno. I just can't bear to tell you that you are wrong.

I am scared of the interrogation thatd follow.

Oh I get it now. Speaking to me in third person language today.
I do not care to interrogate thee my dear friend.
I know you well enough alone.
But yes, I know it is you and you know it too. =)
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 2:04:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 1:51:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2013 10:46:32 AM, inferno wrote:
Who do you believe to be DDO's most intriguing people here as of now.
Or they could be a member from days gone by.
Hello DDO. Whats new. =)

I think by in large most members are fascinating people, each for their own reasons. The diversity of views, of perspectives, of arguments, of ideals is what keeps me coming back. It's refreshing to be in the company of people who seem genuinely interested in learning, in growing intellectually, of discussing ideas, etc. That, and the fact that most are genuinely likable people too. It's a good group we have here... even you, Inferno.

Aww such an intelligent being. Its a combination of many things such as personality, charisma, charm, eloquence, emotions, and presentation.
I admit you have some of those traits here too.
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 2:15:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 2:04:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:51:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2013 10:46:32 AM, inferno wrote:
Who do you believe to be DDO's most intriguing people here as of now.
Or they could be a member from days gone by.
Hello DDO. Whats new. =)

I think by in large most members are fascinating people, each for their own reasons. The diversity of views, of perspectives, of arguments, of ideals is what keeps me coming back. It's refreshing to be in the company of people who seem genuinely interested in learning, in growing intellectually, of discussing ideas, etc. That, and the fact that most are genuinely likable people too. It's a good group we have here... even you, Inferno.

Aww such an intelligent being. Its a combination of many things such as personality, charisma, charm, eloquence, emotions, and presentation.
I admit you have some of those traits here too.

As it were I happen to like you too, and I think you're quite a valuable member of DDO.
Oryus
Posts: 8,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 2:20:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 2:02:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:54:39 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:49:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:26:06 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:18:35 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 12:01:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:51:19 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:48:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 10:54:50 AM, Cermank wrote:
You.

You sound familliar dear.

I have that effect on people.

No. You are a very popular DDO member here. Perhaps this is another account of yours. Cermank that is. =)

Oh inferno... you are confusing me with you.

No. I know very well who you are. You cannot fool me little one.
Your energy is like the sun. When you are here, I know
that it is you. =)

This is why you are the most intriguing member on the site.

So that means that what I justs said about you is true. Right. =)

No inferno. I just can't bear to tell you that you are wrong.

I am scared of the interrogation thatd follow.

Oh I get it now. Speaking to me in third person language today.
I do not care to interrogate thee my dear friend.
I know you well enough alone.
But yes, I know it is you and you know it too. =)

It's an understandable concern for her to have. You are the interrogator after all. ;)
with love,
Oryus
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 2:36:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 2:20:11 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/2/2013 2:02:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:54:39 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:49:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:26:06 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 1:18:35 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 12:01:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:51:19 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/2/2013 11:48:09 AM, inferno wrote:
At 5/2/2013 10:54:50 AM, Cermank wrote:
You.

You sound familliar dear.

I have that effect on people.

No. You are a very popular DDO member here. Perhaps this is another account of yours. Cermank that is. =)

Oh inferno... you are confusing me with you.

No. I know very well who you are. You cannot fool me little one.
Your energy is like the sun. When you are here, I know
that it is you. =)

This is why you are the most intriguing member on the site.

So that means that what I justs said about you is true. Right. =)

No inferno. I just can't bear to tell you that you are wrong.

I am scared of the interrogation thatd follow.

Oh I get it now. Speaking to me in third person language today.
I do not care to interrogate thee my dear friend.
I know you well enough alone.
But yes, I know it is you and you know it too. =)

It's an understandable concern for her to have. You are the interrogator after all. ;)

False. I am not the Interrogator..............And I do not wish to strike that cord into anyone at all. But since its obvious you also know who "she" is.
Lying about it does not hold water with me.
And you like everyone else knows this to be true. =)
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 5:25:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Rob, FREEDO, Royal, WSA, Cody, YWW, and PCP are rather intriguing; moreover I wouldn't mind having a drink with a few of them.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
LogicalMaddog
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 7:23:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Inferno is largely intriguing. The reasoning follows the lines of how he doesn't care what anybody says. He simply says what he wants to. He usually doesn't go over the lines and is always calm.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:41:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 7:23:54 PM, LogicalMaddog wrote:
Inferno is largely intriguing. The reasoning follows the lines of how he doesn't care what anybody says. He simply says what he wants to. He usually doesn't go over the lines and is always calm.

Interesting.
Double_R
Posts: 5,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 3:07:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2013 4:56:03 PM, inferno wrote:
Next person please. =) Whos intriguing.

Geo. It's difficult to read his posts and assume he is not trolling, but after reading enough of them I am almost convinced he is for real.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:37:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/6/2013 3:07:16 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/2/2013 4:56:03 PM, inferno wrote:
Next person please. =) Whos intriguing.

Geo. It's difficult to read his posts and assume he is not trolling, but after reading enough of them I am almost convinced he is for real.

Of course he is for real. Just because you are misinformed or in the tank for con artists and liars. That doesnt mean that what he says isnt true. I just think that you are very unware of many things that goes on in this world and behind closed doors.Expecially issues concerning government.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:37:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/6/2013 3:07:16 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/2/2013 4:56:03 PM, inferno wrote:
Next person please. =) Whos intriguing.

Geo. It's difficult to read his posts and assume he is not trolling, but after reading enough of them I am almost convinced he is for real.

Of course he is for real. Just because you are misinformed or in the tank for con artists and liars. That doesnt mean that what he says isnt true. I just think that you are very unware of many things that goes on in this world and behind closed doors. Especially issues concerning government.
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:19:51 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/6/2013 3:07:16 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 5/2/2013 4:56:03 PM, inferno wrote:
Next person please. =) Whos intriguing.

Geo. It's difficult to read his posts and assume he is not trolling, but after reading enough of them I am almost convinced he is for real.

I concur. When I first joined the site, I thought there was no possibility that he was serious. Then Danielle made a post explaining everything... I was still skeptical, but by now I think he's sincere.
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:43:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/8/2013 10:14:50 AM, Cermank wrote:
What are your views on Illuminati, inferno?

I am sure that you are aware of my views on this organization. And yes, they are very organized, discreet, strategic, manipulating, dangerous, and just plain evil. Now some may some well Inferno, that is a bit
subjective. However, the elements of darkness are there for us to see. Look at what is going on in the
entertainment industry if you want an in depth view of whats going on with those people you call the...........
inferno
Posts: 15,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:43:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/8/2013 10:14:50 AM, Cermank wrote:
What are your views on Illuminati, inferno?

I am sure that you are aware of my views on this organization. And yes, they are very organized, discreet, strategic, manipulating, dangerous, and just plain evil. Now some may some well Inferno, that is a bit
subjective. However, the elements of darkness are there for us to see. Look at what is going on in the
entertainment industry if you want an in depth view of whats going on with those diabolical and wicked people you call the...........

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.