Total Posts:141|Showing Posts:121-141|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Working on the closed account thing...

ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 10:58:09 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
There are so many people talking about things they know nothing about.

DA is not, and has never been guilty of any intellectual property infringement. It's fake news proffered by people who know too little about the current situation, and even less about website design.

Also, there are dolts running around trying to make people believe they have some privileged position with the Mods of DDO or DA, or with the owners of those sites. They don't.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 11:10:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Relationship Woe's

This thread could go to anyone who has a relationship problem. Rather you have a wife, husband, girl-friend, boy-friend, Ex's, or whatever your relationship you have. You could use this thread to point out a problem with any problem you have.

As for me, i will point out one of my recent problem i had. Relationships is founded by trust. It the core of all working relationship. Without it your relationship is as good as dead....

So, let me tell you this little story. The girl i was recently seeing. Had a fall out. It was founded by miscommunication. I texted her and she texted me frequently like everyone." Anyways, i texted her something i totally didn't mean. I say something like I'm still friends with a girl i knew and we had sexual relations in the past." She kind of like a very good friend. But the girl i was with didn't see it as that. She take it like i was still fking her. And then i was like no it nothing like that. So, i say let's talk!!!. And she was like NO. So, i say what do you mean no? And she say you just better type it. So, i did but it got even worst. I miss understand what she was talking about and vice versa. So, it just escalated from there...

I was like let's just talk voice to voice and she just didn't want any part of it. I just didn't get it.. This could had been avoided by actually talking things out. And could had limit the damage. But just because of some simple miss understanding. This got in to a huge complicated issues. When in fact this could had been all avoided... It just very frustrated, to be in a relationship these days... The whole moral of this story was she just didn't put trust, into the process. She had major trust issues... This was pretty sad the way it ended. I actually liked her too....

Anyways if you have any story or comments feel free to express them on here...
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 12:37:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 10:58:09 AM, ethang5 wrote:
There are so many people talking about things they know nothing about.

DA is not, and has never been guilty of any intellectual property infringement. It's fake news proffered by people who know too little about the current situation, and even less about website design.

Also, there are dolts running around trying to make people believe they have some privileged position with the Mods of DDO or DA, or with the owners of those sites. They don't.

I am doing more for DDO than you have done in your entire time here. I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official. Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 12:48:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 3:34:25 AM, YYW wrote:
No. I said Juggle should take action against Debate Art for intellectual property theft. I didn't say that I wouldn't join.

So join and stop crying.

I don't know what a "whinge-machine" is.

Whinge-machine: One that resembles a machine (as in being methodical, tireless, or consistently productive) whom tends to complain, especially about something that does not seem important.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org...
https://www.merriam-webster.com...

Come over to DI and still maintain a presence here. There's no such thing as a loyalty clause in a contract with a debating site please don't be so silly YYW.

It is true I would prefer Juggle just be reasonable, and I hope that they will. Until then, Debate Island has no appeal and Debate Art makes me very very nervous.

Why does DI have no appeal?

I can guide you on Internet safety and if you are willing to spend money and are that paranoid how to never reveal your real location to DA's owner (they have nothing in their ToS about using real IP and actually DI doesn't either even though they say they log it).
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 12:37:00 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/20/2018 10:58:09 AM, ethang5 wrote:

There are so many people talking about things they know nothing about.

DA is not, and has never been guilty of any intellectual property infringement. It's fake news proffered by people who know too little about the current situation, and even less about website design.

Also, there are dolts running around trying to make people believe they have some privileged position with the Mods of DDO or DA, or with the owners of those sites. They don't.

I am doing more for DDO than you have done in your entire time here.

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 1:50:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.


Wrong. I have actively helped people in ways no other user has done short of Max himself. I have helped users not even on here learn about the 'lifeboat' sites and coping mechanisms with the current circumstances with debate formatting. I have been thanked for it, been a force of such benevolence and will not let you stand in the way of my mission. Watch your mouth when you speak to me and in fact shut that mouth and start helping other users instead of whining and being a malevolent force in the forums.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

This is direct bullying, I will let Airmax know of this post and see if you get punished.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

No, helping users work out how to use the site with crippling glitches in a time such as this is keeping the site and its userbase both active and satisfied.
I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 1:50:59 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.


Wrong. I have actively helped people in ways no other user has done short of Max himself. I have helped users not even on here learn about the 'lifeboat' sites and coping mechanisms with the current circumstances with debate formatting. I have been thanked for it, been a force of such benevolence and will not let you stand in the way of my mission. Watch your mouth when you speak to me and in fact shut that mouth and start helping other users instead of whining and being a malevolent force in the forums.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

This is direct bullying, I will let Airmax know of this post and see if you get punished.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

No, helping users work out how to use the site with crippling glitches in a time such as this is keeping the site and its userbase both active and satisfied.
I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.

No, it's your emotional instability. So I will avoid you. Bye.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2018 2:08:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.

No, it's your emotional instability. So I will avoid you. Bye.

Goodbye bully, don't pick on this one again.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Harikrish
Posts: 24,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2018 7:52:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:50:59 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.


Wrong. I have actively helped people in ways no other user has done short of Max himself. I have helped users not even on here learn about the 'lifeboat' sites and coping mechanisms with the current circumstances with debate formatting. I have been thanked for it, been a force of such benevolence and will not let you stand in the way of my mission. Watch your mouth when you speak to me and in fact shut that mouth and start helping other users instead of whining and being a malevolent force in the forums.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

This is direct bullying, I will let Airmax know of this post and see if you get punished.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

No, helping users work out how to use the site with crippling glitches in a time such as this is keeping the site and its userbase both active and satisfied.
I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.

No, it's your emotional instability. So I will avoid you. Bye.

Because of your bad Karma you should avoid everybody. It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face. The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.
Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
YYW
Posts: 44,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2018 8:26:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:50:59 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.


Wrong. I have actively helped people in ways no other user has done short of Max himself. I have helped users not even on here learn about the 'lifeboat' sites and coping mechanisms with the current circumstances with debate formatting. I have been thanked for it, been a force of such benevolence and will not let you stand in the way of my mission. Watch your mouth when you speak to me and in fact shut that mouth and start helping other users instead of whining and being a malevolent force in the forums.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

This is direct bullying, I will let Airmax know of this post and see if you get punished.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

No, helping users work out how to use the site with crippling glitches in a time such as this is keeping the site and its userbase both active and satisfied.
I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.

No, it's your emotional instability. So I will avoid you. Bye.

As far as I can tell based on your site activity, you"re neither competent to speak on any issue of consequence nor even capable of assessing or identifying the relevant issues in play.

Basically, you not only have no idea what you"re talking about, but you insist that you"re right. Typical evangelical.
Harikrish
Posts: 24,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2018 8:55:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/21/2018 8:26:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:50:59 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.


Wrong. I have actively helped people in ways no other user has done short of Max himself. I have helped users not even on here learn about the 'lifeboat' sites and coping mechanisms with the current circumstances with debate formatting. I have been thanked for it, been a force of such benevolence and will not let you stand in the way of my mission. Watch your mouth when you speak to me and in fact shut that mouth and start helping other users instead of whining and being a malevolent force in the forums.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

This is direct bullying, I will let Airmax know of this post and see if you get punished.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

No, helping users work out how to use the site with crippling glitches in a time such as this is keeping the site and its userbase both active and satisfied.
I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.

No, it's your emotional instability. So I will avoid you. Bye.

As far as I can tell based on your site activity, you"re neither competent to speak on any issue of consequence nor even capable of assessing or identifying the relevant issues in play.

The above reads like a mental and intellectual observation of Ethang5's condition.
Below reads like your observation of his integrity and disingenuous moral character.
Both damaging by opinioned without bias. Thank you.

Basically, you not only have no idea what you"re talking about, but you insist that you"re right. Typical evangelical.
ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2018 5:07:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/21/2018 8:26:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:50:59 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/20/2018 1:47:06 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I am not in competition with you Jethro. The only thing you've done is troll the sites you've been to pretending to be important and shamelessly seeking attention.


Wrong. I have actively helped people in ways no other user has done short of Max himself. I have helped users not even on here learn about the 'lifeboat' sites and coping mechanisms with the current circumstances with debate formatting. I have been thanked for it, been a force of such benevolence and will not let you stand in the way of my mission. Watch your mouth when you speak to me and in fact shut that mouth and start helping other users instead of whining and being a malevolent force in the forums.

I helped someone to not want to quit. I can say I am closer to Airmax than they are because it's actually true even if it's not official.

No one cares what you say you've done. Everyone can see you're an attention whore and emotionally unstable.

This is direct bullying, I will let Airmax know of this post and see if you get punished.

Shut up and don't pick fights with people three times your IQ and work ethic.

I guess trolling is now a work ethic? I did not pick a fight with you. You were not mentioned in my post. You are an attention whore, so you've volunteered yourself as the one I'm "picking a fight" with.

No, helping users work out how to use the site with crippling glitches in a time such as this is keeping the site and its userbase both active and satisfied.
I know you will come back with some stupidity. But a fight with you could not be less boring to me.

Then back away. We both know it isn't boredom but fear that is the reason you should avoid me.

No, it's your emotional instability. So I will avoid you. Bye.

As far as I can tell based on your site activity,....

I don't have a site. But have you checked the "activity" at your site? Can we say graveyard?

you"re neither competent to speak on any issue of consequence nor even capable of assessing or identifying the relevant issues in play.

Based on the site I don't have? I read you attempting to sound like you knew web admin. It was hilarious.

Basically, you not only have no idea what you"re talking about, but you insist that you"re right. Typical evangelical.

Even on his dead site, the doofus wants to play atheists vs theists. Look around you homer, can you tell anything from your sites activity?
ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2018 5:30:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/21/2018 7:52:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Because of your bad Karma....

There is no such thing as karma moron. If there were, Indians would have been enslaved for even more than 10 centuries.

you should avoid everybody.

Like you are doing on your dead site?

It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face.

And you steal a generic pic off the net and post it as your FB image. How stupid are you to think an avatar is a real mask? Hey moron, what is a 22 year old android?

The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

You've never seen me moron, but an Indian talking about stench is funny. Your shithole country was voted the most stink country in the world.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.

Still running to your childish fantasies huh? Even on your dead site.

Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

https://450.million.defecating.hindu.losers.in.street.a.day....

-worst country for women.com
Harikrish
Posts: 24,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2018 2:35:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/22/2018 5:30:55 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/21/2018 7:52:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Because of your bad Karma....

There is no such thing as karma moron. If there were, Indians would have been enslaved for even more than 10 centuries.

you should avoid everybody.

Like you are doing on your dead site?

It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face.

And you steal a generic pic off the net and post it as your FB image. How stupid are you to think an avatar is a real mask? Hey moron, what is a 22 year old android?

The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

You've never seen me moron, but an Indian talking about stench is funny. Your shithole country was voted the most stink country in the world.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.

Still running to your childish fantasies huh? Even on your dead site.

Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

https://450.million.defecating.hindu.losers.in.street.a.day....

-worst country for women.com

Evidence of bad Karma.

Karma is what karma does.

History of African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

From Aftican slaves to African shitholes.
African shitholes defecation outdoors.

https://i0.wp.com...
https://kadunanewsonline.com...
https://media.premiumtimesng.com...

And African women fetching water to drink from the same outdoor shitholes after the men are done. Disgusting!!!

https://gdb.voanews.com...

Starving Africans.
https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

African dog eating festival.
https://www.thepetitionsite.com...
https://dingo.care2.com...

Africans turned to licking cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://www.thebirdman.org...
https://speedwealthy.com...

The bad Karma still affects Africa today.
Blacks are the World's biggest liability.
https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...

52 murdered in South Africa daily | ABS-CBN News
http://news.abs-cbn.com...

5,500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day | Press centre | UNICEF
https://www.unicef.org...

650 killed daily in African road accidents " UN - Premium Times Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com...

Despite Progress, 1,500 African Children Die Daily from Malaria | UNICEF USA
https://www.unicefusa.org...

2017-06 - Ten to 20 South African children die of starvation every day - Wits University
https://www.wits.ac.za...

Dirty water kills 10,000 Africans daily.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk...

How African deal with bad Karma.
Africans being treated for AIDS , starvation, bad Karma and extreme stupidity

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2018 3:06:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/22/2018 2:35:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/22/2018 5:30:55 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/21/2018 7:52:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Because of your bad Karma....

There is no such thing as karma moron. If there were, Indians would have been enslaved for even more than 10 centuries.

you should avoid everybody.

Like you are doing on your dead site?

It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face.

And you steal a generic pic off the net and post it as your FB image. How stupid are you to think an avatar is a real mask? Hey moron, what is a 22 year old android?

The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

You've never seen me moron, but an Indian talking about stench is funny. Your shithole country was voted the most stink country in the world.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.

Still running to your childish fantasies huh? Even on your dead site.

Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

https://450.million.defecating.hindu.losers.in.street.a.day....

-worst country for women.com

Evidence of bad Karma.

Karma is what karma does.

Karma is for illiterate fools.

I see you're home from your sales clerk job. And your life is so full you're here spamming your dead site again. What a moron.

I'm going to a few other sites, so I have to leave you again you stuck moron.

You go ahead and spam the same stupidity while you hope that I return to give your life its meaning. Enjoy spamming yourself slum mutt.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 24,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2018 3:25:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/22/2018 3:06:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/22/2018 2:35:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/22/2018 5:30:55 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/21/2018 7:52:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/20/2018 2:00:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Because of your bad Karma....

There is no such thing as karma moron. If there were, Indians would have been enslaved for even more than 10 centuries.

you should avoid everybody.

Like you are doing on your dead site?

It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face.

And you steal a generic pic off the net and post it as your FB image. How stupid are you to think an avatar is a real mask? Hey moron, what is a 22 year old android?

The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

You've never seen me moron, but an Indian talking about stench is funny. Your shithole country was voted the most stink country in the world.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.

Still running to your childish fantasies huh? Even on your dead site.

Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

https://450.million.defecating.hindu.losers.in.street.a.day....

-worst country for women.com

Evidence of bad Karma.

Karma is what karma does.

Karma is for illiterate fools.

I see you're home from your sales clerk job. And your life is so full you're here spamming your dead site again. What a moron.

I'm going to a few other sites, so I have to leave you again you stuck moron.

You go ahead and spam the same stupidity while you hope that I return to give your life its meaning. Enjoy spamming yourself slum mutt.

Evidence Africans are beset by bad Karma throughout their history. Christians call it the curse of Cain.

History of African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

From Aftican slaves to African shitholes.
African shitholes defecation outdoors.

https://i0.wp.com...
https://kadunanewsonline.com...
https://media.premiumtimesng.com...

And African women fetching water to drink from the same outdoor shitholes after the men are done. Disgusting!!!

https://gdb.voanews.com...

Starving Africans.
https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

African dog eating festival.
https://www.thepetitionsite.com...
https://dingo.care2.com...

Africans turned to licking cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://www.thebirdman.org...
https://speedwealthy.com...

The bad Karma still affects Africa today.
Blacks are the World's biggest liability.
https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...

52 murdered in South Africa daily | ABS-CBN News
http://news.abs-cbn.com...

5,500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day | Press centre | UNICEF
https://www.unicef.org...

650 killed daily in African road accidents " UN - Premium Times Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com...

Despite Progress, 1,500 African Children Die Daily from Malaria | UNICEF USA
https://www.unicefusa.org...

2017-06 - Ten to 20 South African children die of starvation every day - Wits University
https://www.wits.ac.za...

Dirty water kills 10,000 Africans daily.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk...

How African deal with bad Karma.
Africans being treated for AIDS , starvation, bad Karma and extreme stupidity

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
ethang5
Posts: 16,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2018 5:28:10 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/22/2018 3:25:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/22/2018 3:06:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Because of your bad Karma....

There is no such thing as karma moron. If there were, Indians would have been enslaved for even more than 10 centuries.

you should avoid everybody.

I keep trying and you keep chasing me. Obsess much?

It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face

And you steal a generic pic off the net and post it as your FB image. How stupid are you to think an avatar is a real mask? Hey moron, what is a 22 year old android?

The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

You've never seen me moron, but an Indian talking about stench is funny. Your shithole country was voted the most stink country in the world.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.

Still running to your childish freudian fantasies huh? Even on your dead site, you can't help being stupid.

Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

https://450.million.defecating.hindu.losers.in.street.a.day....
-worst country for women.com

Evidence of bad Karma.

Karma is what karma does.

Karma is for illiterate fools. Enjoy spamming yourself slum mutt.

Keep the faith, DDO will prevail.

Lol. Not with you spamming the board like a racist idiot.

You poor thing. Nowhere to go if DDO dies.

I found the site to be liberal, tolerant and extremely patient with those who otherwise would have nowhere else to go.

Only AirMax was this "patient" with moron racists it turns out. You have nowhere else to go. You are stuck on a dying site. Like rotting bones in a graveyard. Suits you.

My own research is based on dysfunctional societies and the choice was always limited by the control exercised by moderators on their members.

Which is why you can't go anywhere else to vomit your racist "research". But it isn't moderators limiting you, it's your own racist stupidity. You have not yet figured out that you aren't in a Calcutta slum anymore, and that that caste racist stupidity doesn't work with real people.

Plus you left India, the home of the dysfunctional society, to "study" dysfunctional societies? You? A crippled victim of a dysfunctional society? Lol.

What will you "study"? Outside defecation? Child prostitution in Hindu temples? Demon worship? Indian self-loathing? The stupidity of racism?

I know. How about, "Stinkest society on Earth"? But you will have to go back to India for that. Don't want to go back? No Indian does Punjab, with you all being ashamed of being Indian according to your own PM.

But that's karma. You live like a shithole, you come back as a shithole.
Harikrish
Posts: 24,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2018 2:00:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/23/2018 5:28:10 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/22/2018 3:25:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/22/2018 3:06:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Because of your bad Karma....

There is no such thing as karma moron. If there were, Indians would have been enslaved for even more than 10 centuries.

you should avoid everybody.

I keep trying and you keep chasing me. Obsess much?

It is not enough that you wear a mask to cover your ugly face

And you steal a generic pic off the net and post it as your FB image. How stupid are you to think an avatar is a real mask? Hey moron, what is a 22 year old android?

The aura of stench that surrounds you is much more repulsive than your negroid appearance.

You've never seen me moron, but an Indian talking about stench is funny. Your shithole country was voted the most stink country in the world.

Any wonder your doctor recommended traditional treatment for your condition.

Still running to your childish freudian fantasies huh? Even on your dead site, you can't help being stupid.

Africans being treated for AIDS, gutter talk and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

https://450.million.defecating.hindu.losers.in.street.a.day....
-worst country for women.com

Evidence of bad Karma.

Karma is what karma does.

Karma is for illiterate fools. Enjoy spamming yourself slum mutt.

Keep the faith, DDO will prevail.

Lol. Not with you spamming the board like a racist idiot.

You poor thing. Nowhere to go if DDO dies.

I found the site to be liberal, tolerant and extremely patient with those who otherwise would have nowhere else to go.

Only AirMax was this "patient" with moron racists it turns out. You have nowhere else to go. You are stuck on a dying site. Like rotting bones in a graveyard. Suits you.

My own research is based on dysfunctional societies and the choice was always limited by the control exercised by moderators on their members.

Which is why you can't go anywhere else to vomit your racist "research". But it isn't moderators limiting you, it's your own racist stupidity. You have not yet figured out that you aren't in a Calcutta slum anymore, and that that caste racist stupidity doesn't work with real people.

Plus you left India, the home of the dysfunctional society, to "study" dysfunctional societies? You? A crippled victim of a dysfunctional society? Lol.

What will you "study"? Outside defecation? Child prostitution in Hindu temples? Demon worship? Indian self-loathing? The stupidity of racism?

I know. How about, "Stinkest society on Earth"? But you will have to go back to India for that. Don't want to go back? No Indian does Punjab, with you all being ashamed of being Indian according to your own PM.

But that's karma. You live like a shithole, you come back as a shithole.

You come from Africa you go back to Africa

You live in Ghana Africa. Africa is a basket case.
Blacks are the World's biggest liability.
https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...

52 murdered in South Africa daily | ABS-CBN News
http://news.abs-cbn.com...

5,500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day | Press centre | UNICEF
https://www.unicef.org...

650 killed daily in African road accidents " UN - Premium Times Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com...

Despite Progress, 1,500 African Children Die Daily from Malaria | UNICEF USA
https://www.unicefusa.org...

2017-06 - Ten to 20 South African children die of starvation every day - Wits University
https://www.wits.ac.za...

Dirty water kills 10,000 Africans daily.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk...

DDO has more pictures of African shitholes than any other forum.
Meet some of those shitholes.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
African shitholes defecating outdoors.

https://i0.wp.com...

https://kadunanewsonline.com...

https://media.premiumtimesng.com...

And African women fetching water to drink from the same outdoor shitholes after the men are done. Disgusting!!!

https://gdb.voanews.com...

Starving Africans.
https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

African dog eating festival.
https://www.thepetitionsite.com...
https://dingo.care2.com...

Africans abusing cows
https://static1.squarespace.com...
https://goo.gl...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...

Africans turned to licking cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...

https://i.ytimg.com...

http://all-that-is-interesting.com...

http://www.thebirdman.org...

https://speedwealthy.com...

Now compare:

India ranked 4th in global military power.
https://indianexpress.com...

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.
https://www.thehindu.com...

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.
https://www.thebetterindia.com...

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3.22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1.5 % of population).

YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2018 5:26:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).


98. 5% of population don't smell like B. O. And curry and live 12 per room and lay down newspaper to eat a meal with their hands, Ever heard of cutlery?

Also in India, 60% of the population have no modern toilets, Still crap in a hole in the ground
Harikrish
Posts: 24,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2018 2:46:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).


FanboyMctroll wrote:
" 98. 5% of population don't smell like B. O. And curry and live 12 per room and lay down newspaper to eat a meal with their hands, Ever heard of cutlery?

Also in India, 60% of the population have no modern toilets, Still crap in a hole in the ground. "


Trump chose to deal with Mexico and left Canada out in the recent NAFTA talks.
Any wonder Canadians hold their flag upside down. They are ashamed of their country.