Jump to topic:

Who want to know the real Inferno?

Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2019 11:25:00 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
His real name is Lawrence Cunningham. . .

His Facebook is
https://www. Facebook. Com/lawrence. Cunningham. 169

He also on Similar World's (SW) he goes by Zonuss on his screen name. .

This man is a sad Pathetic loser, And he is a sad old creep, He such a pervert and worst of all he is a Pedophile. He pray on younger girls. He should be put in jail and locked away the keys.

The other problem is he completely stubborn, If only he had a a mirror, Bec if he did he would find out what a old creep he is, Which is deeply troubling. He also has another problem like he literally live in (SW). He ask stupid question about "oh what do you think of me" or "what happened if I leave". These type of questions show he is real insecure and he can't not Accept facts from fiction. .

He also has a huge crash on someone who on this site DDO and who is on Sw. But she doesn't care for him and never had and yet he can't get that through your small head. He really need a life, And that life should be in jail. . .

He a stalker, He harass young girls, He completely talk inappropriate with these young girls. . . He such a f**king pervert. . . He thinks it alright to talk like this but it totally not. . This is why I'm shredding some light in to this. He should be ban on every single site and should be arrested. .
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 3:46:32 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
Aha, Ok.
So you got some serious weed up your a$$, Put there by Inferno no less.
Good luck with grinding your axe then.
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 4:05:08 PM
Actually, You got the whole thing wrong. .

What I wrote about inferno is true. . And I wrote that to warn ppl of his dangerous behavior. . It not right for this creep to talk to young girls like he does. What he does is totally criminal. . If you have an under age daughter, Would you be alright if she talk to this creep?

Again I just sharing what I know about him. .
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 5:11:39 PM
In that case you should call the Police instead of posting all about it on an online webforum as that could possibly damage such legal cases anyone of his victims might have, Which at the end of the day even could lead to Inferno being exonerated in a court of law, Guilty or not guilty.

Could it be the case that you yourself feel that you've been victimized by Inferno the way you've described it?
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 5:24:47 PM
I have not. . I do feel disgusted thou by the way he interact with these younger females. . . I have more Intel. But I just wanted to get the general things out. Showing that this guy is a real fruad and he should be exposed. .
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 5:24:48 PM
I have not. . I do feel disgusted thou by the way he interact with these younger females. . . I have more Intel. But I just wanted to get the general things out. Showing that this guy is a real fruad and he should be exposed. .
Youforgotme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 8:00:37 PM
Some of it was just watching what he says, Then other information I got by just talking to other people. And then I started to piece together what a horrible human being he actually is. . .