Jump to topic:

Enhancement Suggestions and Bug Reporting

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2016 5:56:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wish we could see how many times a thread has been viewed (since some people just read instead of posting in it).
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:58:24 PM
An option to change your username without having to make a new account would be nice.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
MitchV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:14:33 AM
Not sure what the problem is. It has been a while (weeks) since I have seen any new opinions posted. Is this the same for everyone or what? I am also wondering if this is related to so many people coming on here to type gibberish or other rude comments. I hope this issue is worked out soon. Thanks.
Astronautian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 5:20:37 PM
Hello! For some reason I can't post Opinions or Polls. Opinions just crash after like 10 minutes of loading and I can't save my Polls for some reason. Can someone help me?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 5:30:36 PM
At 2/16/2016 5:24:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
If you would like to make suggestions regarding site enhancements, or to reports site bugs, please do so here.

Thanks.

The leader board doesn't work.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 9:08:37 PM
The Forum Leaderboard is broken.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 9:09:04 PM
You also can't post any new Polls.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 10:14:48 PM
At 5/18/2016 9:09:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
You also can't post any new Polls.

I'll eat out your insides. And after my abnormally fast metabolism digests your insides I will defecate you insides into a pit. I will then make an extremely detailed and clever treasure map leading to the pit that I defecated your insides into. I will then tear the treasure map into different pieces and create another treasure map that cleverly leads to the locations of the pieces of the other treasure map. I will then send this other treasure map to your family telling them to go find you. Once a couple generations go by and a curious boy child will want to follow it (like in journey to the center of the earth movie). Once he finds the pit, he will be blown apart by the 100 square mile mine field I planted. The government will investigate, but by that time I have already taken the defecated insides and flushed them down a toilet. It will then be eaten by the rodents who infest the sewer, and it is slowly spread across the sewer ecosystem, in the most terrible, disgusting, and gross place it can ever be.

So max doesn't delete this as not relevent: I have also experienced difficulties in the polls
doorhinge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 5:08:56 AM
Just a site suggestion.

I have noticed that in many debates the first round is used to describe debate parameters, rules, and simply for acceptance. Rather than wasting a round like this, is it possible that we could add an "introductory" section of some sort? Instigators could put all the rules and parameters of their debate in that section without wasting a round. And when the contester accepts, they don't post anything and instead wait for the instigator to post his/her first round of arguments.
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:06:29 PM
Just a little thing. Perhaps, a user's status (online, offline etc) should be automatically determined by DDO instead of people having to remember to change it all the time before they leave.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:24:08 PM
At 7/7/2016 10:06:29 PM, missmozart wrote:
Just a little thing. Perhaps, a user's status (online, offline etc) should be automatically determined by DDO instead of people having to remember to change it all the time before they leave.

It does change automatically...just leave it on "online"
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:09:53 PM
At 7/7/2016 11:24:08 PM, Hayd wrote:

Really? It doesn't work for me... I could be away for two days and it would still stay as "online".
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:10:56 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:09:53 PM, missmozart wrote:

Really? It doesn't work for me... I could be away for two days and it would still stay as "online".

Hmm, weird. If I were you I'd just leave it online. Most people look at the notification feed to see if youre online or not
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:22:40 PM

If you sign out, it will go offline 4 hours later, but the moment you sign it it'll register as online "right now."
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:39:30 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:22:40 PM, tejretics wrote:

If you sign out, it will go offline 4 hours later, but the moment you sign it it'll register as online "right now."

Oh. Thanks :)
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:17:38 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:39:30 PM, missmozart wrote:

Oh wait, you can actually change whether you're online or offline? Cos I had no idea... How do you do this?

That solves the mystery of why I saw you were online '4 minutes ago' last night XD
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:20:42 PM
At 7/8/2016 5:17:38 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Oh wait, you can actually change whether you're online or offline? Cos I had no idea... How do you do this?

That solves the mystery of why I saw you were online '4 minutes ago' last night XD

Lol :) Go to your dashboard and there should be a green dot to the left saying "online". Click the arrow beside it and it has all the options.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 5:27:07 PM
At 7/8/2016 5:20:42 PM, missmozart wrote:
At 7/8/2016 5:17:38 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Lol :) Go to your dashboard and there should be a green dot to the left saying "online". Click the arrow beside it and it has all the options.

I see, thanks. And, as you've noticed, I've been playing with the options XD
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
shrimpcrackers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:20:35 PM
Hi, my opponent forfeited a round, but the debate won't refresh and allow me to post my argument. Anything I can do to fix this issue?
capob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:19:23 PM
I suggest a way to block a user from either one forum topic you've created, or all forum topics you've created.

There are a number of reasons for doing this, and I will specify some here:

-Intentional or unintentional thread hijacking
-Emotional or insane arguments (that muddle the topic or divert the conversation)
-Ad Hominems (not always obvious ones)

In reading through a number of the forum posts, I found a number of people who were, to some extent, insane, and who would likely diminish the utility of discussing an issue on here.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 10:27:58 PM
At 2/16/2016 5:24:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
If you would like to make suggestions regarding site enhancements, or to reports site bugs, please do so here.

Thanks.

Posted: 2 weeks ago
Hi, my opponent forfeited a round, but the debate won't refresh and allow me to post my argument. Anything I can do to fix this issue?
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:48:36 PM
Help!!! Debates are frozen in debating period when one party forfeits.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
ConservativeDialectic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 11:49:15 AM
My debate is bugged. The opponent forfeited his 2nd round and instead of allowing me to post for my 2nd round, the timer is stuck at 0:00:00 and the screen says its updating the debate, check back in a few minutes.

It's been a couple days like this.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.