Send a Message
8/14/2018 1:52:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/14/2018 1:45:42 AM, Jhhillman wrote:
At 8/14/2018 12:33:05 AM, JuggleTheGreat wrote:
At 8/13/2018 10:36:19 PM, Jhhillman wrote:
At 8/13/2018 7:14:16 PM, OnMargateSands wrote:
At 2/16/2016 5:24:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
If you would like to make suggestions regarding site enhancements, or to reports site bugs, please do so here.

Thanks.

Sooooo......

Why was everyone banned again?

- Bossy

What's all this about everyone being banned? BTW there are still millions of spam posts. The captcha is the least secure kind and even if the robots can't get past it they can easily just have a human log them in and then they can spampost forever.

We literally fixed the spam issue and you guys still complain

Smh, you're jealous at all the ad revenue we get from this website.

Oh come on. It's not fixed. Look at literally any section of the site. It is not fixed. Also, this problem has been going on for years and you've only done something when the site is literally on it's deathbed. Besides, there are still many other glitches with the site. AND you basically banned all the users. You can't pat yourself on the back fir doing less then the bare minimum. IDK if I'll be banned for this (if I am then f**k you in advance) but I am not the only one with this sentiment. The best thing you can do for DDO at this point is just give the keys to Airmax. BTW if you want I'm happy to debate you on whether your administration has been any good. And if you can me fir dissenting, you're a bad leader for a debate site.

Whoops just noticed that you're actually the worst troll on this site pretending to be Juggle. Classy.
"Do not accept and evil you can change" - e.lockhart

New debate platform that's basically DDO but without the spam: DebateArt.com
RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2018 11:59:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
If you change image in DDO it will fail the image at present and you CANNOT undo it. You'll have this as your profile pic:

i.imgur.com/oRGsU29.png
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2018 9:35:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
A debate I am currently in (haven't posted R1 yet so you can't see it on my profile yet) absolutely does not exist if exploring the site on an Android phone via Chrome for Android browser.

On the other hand, It appears if you use a computer and Chrome browser for Windows.

http://www. Debate. Org/debates/Should-the-SC-overturn-Roe-vs. -Wade/1/

RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2018 12:43:53 AM
It can't be accessed by my due debates only by changing the word can to should manually, Interesting.

Jhhillman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2018 1:03:58 AM
The spam seems to have stopped!
"Do not accept and evil you can change" - e.lockhart

New debate platform that's basically DDO but without the spam: DebateArt.com
HotTakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2018 8:43:42 PM
Debate. Org automatically capitalizes things wrongfully, How the hell do i disable this? Even after i tried editing my debate multiple times it still automatically capitalized words that weren't supposed to be capitalized, And i hate it. That doesn't even show up in the "review" section.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2018 8:24:25 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
What this guy says
https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Debate. Org-is-restricting-Access-to-Certain-Debates/1/
reubencpiplupyay
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2018 12:26:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Posting this from another topic:

When I leave comments in debates, My messages are automatically capitalised after commas. I'm unable to see that it's being capitalised when I write it, Or in the preview. Does anyone else get this issue, And if so, How can I fix it?

Also, I'm unable to add airmax1227 as a message recipient, So I can't get manually confirmed for voting. If airmax1227 sees this, Would he be able to confirm me? And how can I fix this?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2018 11:49:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I haven't really been paying too much attention, But are those official advertisements somewhat new? If so do they slow anyone's computers a bit or stall their pages now and then?
YeshuaBought
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 5:52:23 PM
None of my debates are posting, Please help. I tried posting a debate on abortion and one on the kalaam cosmological argument, But I can't access them. I get an error report. I am able to post on other things though.
Eldershire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2018 7:54:05 PM
I can't post arguments, I can post opinions and put an argument there, Or comments, But arguments never send.
Definitely not working in a secret government facility.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 8:28:19 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
For some reason it is not allowing me to use the Bold function in debates.
I use it to highlight what the other person said and what I am directly targeting from someone's argument. Yes I can use speech marks but I do prefer the Bold function.

Who changed this since it wasn't like this earlier?

It only started within the time range of 3 weeks if I go by the last time I was able to use the Bold function in a debate.

Guessing it was airmax1227 since he is the moderator would like a reply.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 8:28:20 PM
For some reason it is not allowing me to use the Bold function in debates.
I use it to highlight what the other person said and what I am directly targeting from someone's argument. Yes I can use speech marks but I do prefer the Bold function.

Who changed this since it wasn't like this earlier?

It only started within the time range of 3 weeks if I go by the last time I was able to use the Bold function in a debate.

Guessing it was airmax1227 since he is the moderator would like a reply.
omar2345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 10:03:08 PM
Another problem I have is that sometimes it allows me to copy what the person said and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know if there is a limit to how much I can copy but when I got annoyed and reduced how much I rebutted with what they said above me rebuttal it went through. Don't know what the problem is.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 6:59:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
After my long hiatus, The forum leaderboard still hasn"t been fixed. I"m curious what my new topic count has amounted to.
Grand Poobah of DDO
Speedrace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2019 8:52:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
In two of my debates, Whenever I try to submit my argument it says that I never submitted anything, And THEN it resets my timer!

Please fix this.
MitchV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2019 11:23:01 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I too am having issues posting opinion questions. This makes me wonder if they are actively censoring questions that go against the liberal agenda. Funny how people are so free to ask if Trump is evil or should be impeached but when questions are made about democrat policy, The system tends to be so busy that the processing indicator spins until you eventually give up trying to submit it. We know there is evidence that Google has censored results so is this because of their affiliation with Google or is this a political practice of their own? Either way, It's undermines the intent of a debate site and should be stopped.
If I am wrong and there is an actual reason why certain questions/opinions have issues with being submitted, Please give them and the actions you plan to take to correct this problem.
dfishw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2019 7:36:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I keep getting a problem where it lets me post in some opinions but not others! Sometimes it allows it but in other debates it just freezes up and i have to leave opnions in the comments section! Its most annoying.
Kikomori
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2019 4:56:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Hi all. I feel this site needs constant moderation, Too many trolls are on here now. Have a setting to remove debates, And a system which remove trolls.